Poll
Question: Do you like my domain name ?
Sure, awesome ! - 24 (24.7%)
Good - 28 (28.9%)
Average - 19 (19.6%)
Pche ... boring - 8 (8.2%)
Yuck. .I will "CRY" !! - 18 (18.6%)
Total Voters: 97

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] Crycurex.com exchange  (Read 26723 times)
crycurex.com (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 03:00:37 AM

But once again for all of you

Please if you have some pending deposits, withdrawal, do not post inquiry 15 minutes after you made dep/withdrawal ... we are working on it dont worry, but sometimes there should be some lag ...

And do not post your inquires here .. use irc

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.org/?nick=yournickname|?#crycurexsupport

!!! We still need more support staff, if you would like to help us please contact me !!! thank you

How do I get help in the IRC if every time I go to the IRC there is no admin to help me? I still need an answer to my question, what is fxcopy.sk and why can I not get my wallet confirmed? I can't even initiate a withdrawal cause my wallet confirmation link goes to fxcopy.sk which doesn't load at all. Please answer the question and stop directing me to IRC if there is nobody there to help me.

you need to confirm your wallet using link you received in your email ...

Someone in IRC was able to finally help me. Your links do not go to a page in crycurex.com. The confirmation links go to a fxcopy.sk website, which does not exist. I was finally told to replace the fxcopy.sk part with crycurex.com and it worked for me. Please fix your code so it doesn't send out links to a site that doesn't exist.

Sorry ... will take a look on it Sad

edit:
works fine for me

Congratulations !

We have just created your account.

Click the link to finish registration.

http://crycurex.com/user/confirm/xxxx/b6789c5cab/

Please refer to "crycurex-support" nick, its official nick for crycurex.com exchange
atheistftwins

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 03:05:59 AM

Please if you have some pending deposits, withdrawal, do not post inquiry 15 minutes after you made dep/withdrawal ... we are working on it dont worry, but sometimes there should be some lag ...

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.org/?nick=yournickname|?#crycurexsupport

!!! We still need more support staff, if you would like to help us please contact me !!! thank you

How do I get help in the IRC if every time I go to the IRC there is no admin to help me? I still need an answer to my question, what is fxcopy.sk and why can I not get my wallet confirmed? I can't even initiate a withdrawal cause my wallet confirmation link goes to fxcopy.sk which doesn't load at all. Please answer the question and stop directing me to IRC if there is nobody there to help me.

you need to confirm your wallet using link you received in your email ...

Someone in IRC was able to finally help me. Your links do not go to a page in crycurex.com. The confirmation links go to a fxcopy.sk website, which does not exist. I was finally told to replace the fxcopy.sk part with crycurex.com and it worked for me. Please fix your code so it doesn't send out links to a site that doesn't exist.

Sorry ... will take a look on it Sad

edit:
works fine for me

Congratulations !

We have just created your account.

Click the link to finish registration.

http://crycurex.com/user/confirm/xxxx/b6789c5cab/

No, not the links to register accounts. That works, I'm talking about the links to add wallets for withdrawing. I tried to withdraw BTC to my wallet from my existing account and it said "not confirmed" but then the link I got to confirm my wallet started with fxcopy.sk.

Edit: This is the email

Title: Confirm your wallet

Content:
fxcopy.sk/balance/billing/confirm/xx/2e1763c9355298eeacdee9460c8b31c
sherman21

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 05:10:01 AM

Deposit for this currency is pending. Please wait for admin confirmation.
AND I can not deposit any  coins
ocelot

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 07:39:17 AM

Hi, what is the actual way to get help from support? I have one pending deposit, it seems to be at the middle of nowhere for several days, but nobody answers me either on PM or Skype. I also generated temporary address to deposit BTC, but later changed my mind and wish this address be released.
ratcatcher

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 08:40:59 AM

I did that, then hung around a good while for a reply, but got none.  There were a handful of others posting queries and getting no answers.

But I see my withdrawal has now been processed, thanks.

KOI/COYE: 5eFMV3xc46Kb62pjNJDkb2j7sFxhnaud3L
AUR: AaTcMBRoBHD7i48bLaE8QZXF3smF1bSwk9
MOON: 2JWdEG6RHwZq8edB4iLJ4F8HT782eP3gYe
Bansheroom

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 12:06:07 PM

Some lag with withdrawals, ok, but not 12 hour lags when coin block times are 32 seconds.
Also leaving all emails unanswered is very unprofessional, not even an autoresponder.
In the IRC noone is anwering questions. I made 2 new withdrawals to get hopefully all my coins back.

edit: Just read, you want to be the most user friendly exchange? This will become very hard work.

Always get cryptonews, free bitcoins, free altcoins and free mining opportunities: follow @Bansheroom on Twitter
snuckles

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 01:01:32 PM

Hi
Anyone know how long its taking to get your coins on withdraw as trying to get them out to move them to another exchange and am still waiting 15 hours later?  Sad
ratcatcher

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 01:04:40 PM

Hi
Anyone know how long its taking to get your coins on withdraw as trying to get them out to move them to another exchange and am still waiting 15 hours later?  Sad

Crypto Rush seems to be down at the moment so if that's the exchange you want to move your coins to, there's no "rush".

crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 01:07:43 PM

Hi

I write this for maybe 10th time.

If you have pending withdarawal/deposit it is ok . ...we are working on it dont need to post new post about this, you will get your withdrawal/deposit soon ..

Please refer to "crycurex-support" nick, its official nick for crycurex.com exchange
ratcatcher

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:17:42 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2014, 08:10:24 PM by ratcatcher

I write this for maybe 10th time.

I don't want to sound unhelpful, and I realise your site is still in beta, but perhaps if you turned around transactions a bit quicker, and provided better support, people wouldn't feel obliged to spam every available channel asking where their coins are.

You repeatedly tell people to use email or IRC but I've sent email, to which I've had no reply, and sat in the IRC channel for ages waiting for some kind of official response to a question (which hasn't been forthcoming).

Until you address these issues you WILL end up seeing the same query several times via different channels.

donschoe

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Hello Coins

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:26:21 PM

I'm just curious what you think about adding a CACH trade pair considering the background, that jasinlee will accept cachecoin for scrypt asic presales. I see much potential in CACH/LTC and CACH/BTC markets here. More: [ANN][CACH] CACHeCoin released
Marketcap is currently estimated at around 1-2M USD. It just needs an exchange to verify the demand and prices are real people are paying in OTC threads Smiley

I've added this suggestion to the voting dashboard on crycurex.com but it does not appear. Is there any admin approval pending?

Cheers
donSchoe

Not using Tapatalk.
trolek1

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 03:00:07 PM

I have problem.
FIrst i send 100k coiny and everything alright.
Later i send 45k coiny in wallet its go away.
In account on crycurex.com i have info that coins is waiting.
Now i dont have any info about this coin ... WTF?
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 03:21:51 PM

I have problem.
FIrst i send 100k coiny and everything alright.
Later i send 45k coiny in wallet its go away.
In account on crycurex.com i have info that coins is waiting.
Now i dont have any info about this coin ... WTF?

we can solve that ... just come to irc or skype

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.org/?nick=your-nick|?#crycurexsupport

crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 03:36:06 PM

Well as right now situation is calmed down little bit and almost every deposit and withdrawal have been made, little bit info about crycurex and its first days of life Tongue

We have over 2500 clients now...we had some difficulties in first day, then with delayed with/deps ...but almost everything was fixed and works very well now.

What is funny that : D : D ... some "individuals" want to damage my reputation and reputation of my exchange with funny "facts" about me or my exchange. Well its up to every user if he/she believes in "rumors" ... everyone has his/hers own head.

Facts about my site is that

- there was no major problem with nothing
- every problem with dep/withdrawal have been solved
- my site is extremly fast .. (I had 2 or 3 ddoses already)

I kindly ask those "indivituals" to stop damaging my reputation or I will be forced reveal their identity. IF you are so poor that you have to "buy" haters to post fake negative posts.... you should realize yourself Cheesy

I also ask users not to post links or pictures of other exchanges in my thread, if you want I can also "hire" such posters ... but i believe users of your or my exchange will soon realize which one has its qualities ..

At the end:

Dont believe all negative posts you see about my exchange, I know I had some troubles, but everyone has. Facts are that there are no coins missing, no scammed users, and system works almost perfectly.

amynl

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 06:17:52 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2014, 06:41:35 PM by amynl

http://prntscr.com/2mh8eo

All of you before going to the site need to see this

He tells me that the image is fake since morning he is telling me it is fake i will post another image

he does not know when you see transaction details the sent is black and not red

http://prntscr.com/2mhh15

He tells me the wallet was in use by someone else then how did he issue me the address he is not even willing to check the blockchain nor ready to take teamviewer access to my wallet

BE CAREFUL RATHER STAY AWAY

capture of the wallet

is attached please look and decide

He says come to irc or skype but he is always offline when he is caught in a tight spot
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 06:33:00 PM

http://prntscr.com/2mh8eo

All of you before going to the site need to see this

He tells me that the image is fake since morning he is telling me it is fake i will post another image

he does not know when you see transaction details the sent is black and not red

http://prntscr.com/2mhh15

Im glad you post here ..

yes i asked your for screenshot as you said you are missing deposit. Deposit you refer to has been credited to another person. My system shows that deposit was credited correctly.

Why did you not post your first screenshot you send me ?

If you want your deposit i told you what to do

Until then, my official statement is that coins were credited correctly.

amynl

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 06:46:36 PM

Why dont you say what you told me that i need to ask the person to whom the amount was credited wrongly by your system to refund me back
Is it your duty or mine to see when you receive the payment where it is credited.

nj_m715

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 06:46:46 PM

my account is balance is net .3btc but I can not trade I can not withdraw. You told me you could have the -.03btc adjusted from my coxe balance today. At this point all trust has been lost. Several times you have said one thing will happen, then do something else. You are asking me to pay .03 btc when there are plenty of coin in my account. You are ignoring me on pm and irc. I don't know how else to reach you.
Please adjust and unlock my account so I can extract myself from this disaster. Thank you
Efitzhenry

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 07:10:05 PM

Hope this stuff gets fixed. Be nice to see coye traded =) Im gonna wait and see what happens before i trade anything haha.

crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 07:51:59 PM

my account is balance is net .3btc but I can not trade I can not withdraw. You told me you could have the -.03btc adjusted from my coxe balance today. At this point all trust has been lost. Several times you have said one thing will happen, then do something else. You are asking me to pay .03 btc when there are plenty of coin in my account. You are ignoring me on pm and irc. I don't know how else to reach you.
Please adjust and unlock my account so I can extract myself from this disaster. Thank you

I have already answered your question several times ... or you are paid "hater" from other exchange ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: