Poll
Question: Do you like my domain name ?
Sure, awesome ! - 24 (24.7%)
Good - 28 (28.9%)
Average - 19 (19.6%)
Pche ... boring - 8 (8.2%)
Yuck. .I will "CRY" !! - 18 (18.6%)
Total Voters: 97

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] Crycurex.com exchange  (Read 26723 times)
Lombaqe

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:38:19 PM

I already mentally wrote off the coins as lost, but it's clear that anybody else using your site needs to be made aware that this can happen to them and that you will not compensate them for the coins lost in this way

I don't believe in that, since like crycurex already mentioned..

Since today, we will keep logs of deleted accounts for 2 days. If same situation happens, we will be able analyze what happened even if account is closed 2 days ago and later
and this is being done to avoid same happening again.

I know it's easy to say this as a member of Crycurex support, but I also look at this as a customer side of the site since I use it myself also in trading and as I've stated before,I have complete trust and confidence over this site. I haven't seen a single reason for doubt in my personal trading use.

Sneaking around in shadows,lurking like a Gollum
atheistftwins

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:39:49 PM

I will make you same screenshot just give me nicknames you want to have there ....

Ok atheistftwins

I officially ask you: Give me proof that my website is unsecure, you have 2 hours, If I dont receive proof my site is unsecured, i will report your post to moderators because you are damaging my reputation. You can send your proof to crycurex@gmail.com

Admin of crycurex.com

I am not a hacker, I only convey what other people say. I am not troppus but this is what he is saying. He claims to have already given your proof and that is what I am putting here.

You can report to the moderators if you want. I think there are enough of us here that have an issue with the security of your site that I will be able to show to the moderators that I am not damaging your reputation, just warning people because I have already lost my coins at your site (along with at least 2 others you yourself have admitted).

No mod will punish me for attempting to keep other people from losing their coins, but please, go ahead and report and see who is the one that actually gets investigated by the mods.
Del137

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:44:23 PM

Even if its not fake chat (even!) i can translate in only ability to cancel someone's order, no?

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
atheistftwins

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:45:06 PM

I already mentally wrote off the coins as lost, but it's clear that anybody else using your site needs to be made aware that this can happen to them and that you will not compensate them for the coins lost in this way

I don't believe in that, since like crycurex already mentioned..

Since today, we will keep logs of deleted accounts for 2 days. If same situation happens, we will be able analyze what happened even if account is closed 2 days ago and later
and this is being done to avoid same happening again.

I know it's easy to say this as a member of Crycurex support, but I also look at this as a customer side of the site since I use it myself also in trading and as I've stated before,I have complete trust and confidence over this site. I haven't seen a single reason for doubt in my personal trading use.

Him keeping logs will not prevent this from happening again, he'll just be able to see the record of it happening if it happens again. This is what troppus in IRC is saying:

http://imgur.com/t9KWUmP

And hypothetically, even if he does stop this from happening again somehow (which he doesn't know how to), that still leaves 3 accounts which have had their BTC lost which he is unwilling to do anything about.

An honest admin would admit his mistake and reimburse the amount that was lost to the people who have had their accounts falsely deleted. This guy is not an honest admin. Simple as that.

I can't believe he's pulling something like threatening to report to mods, it's a miracle I'm not reporting HIM to the mods for running a scam site with no security.
atheistftwins

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:49:50 PM

Even if its not fake chat (even!) i can translate in only ability to cancel someone's order, no?

If you can cancel someone's else's account's order, you can change a lot of things about the account, it's enough of a threat that it warrants investigation. If this is all you know, that someone can at least cancel your order on a site, would you trust it enough to put your coins on it anyways?

I will tell you right now, I have never hacked into the site, I don't know the full extent of the security flaw. All I know is that me and at least 2 other people (admitted by crycurex) simultaneously had their accounts deleted and that crycurex has no idea how this happened and is not reimbursing us for our coins lost.

That is what I do know, and that what I'm saying at the minimum can happen with this site. Anything else I'm reporting as a secondhand account while talking to Troppus, you can take it however you will.

This site is risky, I am just sharing my experience and letting people know what they risk if they use it.
amynl

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:52:35 PM

CRYCUREX it is not you who should apologize it is me who should be doing it. You were safe guarding your clients assets

I apologize and thanks for the EXCELLENT support
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:07:22 PM

Well I can say this:

Whenever these new sites come online I realize that I am risking my BTC dealing with them.

I usually send in just a few coins and see how it goes.

This is how it went with this exchange.

Deposits

I sent the first deposit and it went though. Second deposit has been missing 19 hours. Sent the first e-mail on this 18 hours ago. No response. Sent the second email 2 hours ago. No response.

Withdrawal

Been "waiting" two hours. Sent email. No response.

I haven't read all 30 pages of this thread. So if I'm missing something let me know.

My thing is this. I don't really care if things break, or somethings not right on a new exchange. The true test is do they resolve it in a timely manner. The answer is clearly NO, on the timely front at least. The verdict is still out on if and when I get my coins back, but from what I've read on this page alone I'd say I'm glad I do the small coin test.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Lombaqe

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:37:40 PM

Well I can say this:

Whenever these new sites come online I realize that I am risking my BTC dealing with them.

Deposits

I sent the first deposit and it went though. Second deposit has been missing 19 hours. Sent the first e-mail on this 18 hours ago. No response. Sent the second email 2 hours ago. No response.

Withdrawal

I haven't read all 30 pages of this thread. So if I'm missing something let me know.

My thing is this. I don't really care if things break, or somethings not right on a new exchange. The true test is do they resolve it in a timely manner. The answer is clearly NO, on the timely front at least. The verdict is still out on if and when I get my coins back, but from what I've read on this page alone I'd say I'm glad I do the small coin test.

could you come in support irc channel so I can help you get your transaction through

Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:50:44 PM

I have no idea how to get on IRC.

Since you are here can you just help me by sending me a pm or an email. I already PM'd you.

Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:03:02 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2014, 06:20:46 PM by Chris001

I'm going to post this publicly one more time before I contact a moderator on this forum to do something about this. Cryptorush.in has done NOTHING I repeat NOTHING to harm the reputation of the exchange crycurex.com.  We have hired nobody to "spy", "Harass", "Install Trojans", or anything else what so ever.  If I see one more post about cryptorush.in doing something to you in this thread I will immediately contact a moderator of this forum.  You are attempting to damage cryptorush.in exchanges reputation by posting total nonsense on your page.

Signed,

Devianttwo
Official staff member of Cryptorush.in.

I find it absolutely ridiculous that YOU are going to contact a moderator for people "bashing your rep"!!

ROTFLMFAO - You would have a world of people to report

I don't know if I've seen a user account such as yours that has more people crying foul. It seems to me that everywhere I go, people are screaming of missing coins!!

I have no idea if you are doing the things you have been accused of deviant, but when there are people from many different circles saying the same type things about you it does make people wonder.

I can't believe you haven't started a new user yet.

All I can do is warn people when I see you in a different thread.

My warning is simply this: Research this guy before you get into anything he is involved with. This includes coins, pools, and now exchanges.

Lombaqe

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:11:41 PM

Since you are here can you just help me by sending me a pm or an email. I already PM'd you.

answered on private message

crycurex.com (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 06:28:22 PM

Well I can say this:

Deposits

Withdrawal

I am sorry you had to wait ...if you have negative expeirences, we try to improve our services, then, I will be happy if you become my customer again.

I try do my best

Please refer to "crycurex-support" nick, its official nick for crycurex.com exchange
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 06:30:47 PM

atheistftwins

Its already 2 hours and I did not received any proof that security of my page is low. Therefore I am going report your post to moderators as a damaging of good name of crycurex.com

To all others who have doubts that my security is not perfect - I am online, I pay, I accept deposits, there are no problems with my exchange.

Please refer to "crycurex-support" nick, its official nick for crycurex.com exchange
diond

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:39:43 PM

IRC can be accessed from several public website that run the service.
The one I use is:
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23crycurexsupport
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 06:42:10 PM

IRC can be accessed from several public website that run the service.
The one I use is:
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23crycurexsupport

thanks I will start using it also, as stupid kiwi has "connecting ..." everytime i try to connect ... its only me or more of us have similar issue ?

Wrecked

Activity: 79

Currently Mining At 1.2 MH/s!

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 07:08:39 PM

Does that mean that we are not going to be compensated at all due to your mistakes on your website?  I took the hours and hours to mine the Coinye, deposit it on your website, trade it to some other user, and try to withdraw the BTC.  I think it's VERY unfair that none of the 3 of us are being compensated for our losses, especially since it was YOUR mistake; no one else uses my computer but me.

This is unfair.
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 07:22:54 PM

Does that mean that we are not going to be compensated at all due to your mistakes on your website?  I took the hours and hours to mine the Coinye, deposit it on your website, trade it to some other user, and try to withdraw the BTC.  I think it's VERY unfair that none of the 3 of us are being compensated for our losses, especially since it was YOUR mistake; no one else uses my computer but me.

This is unfair.

It was not my mistake, or system hack. My system is 100 % secured.

Wrecked

Activity: 79

Currently Mining At 1.2 MH/s!

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 07:56:23 PM

This is unfair.

It was not my mistake, or system hack. My system is 100 % secured.

Then how come I was able to show you proof that i owned the account?  I showed you the e-mail I received when I confirmed my wallet, and it was under the same e-mail of my account which was deleted.

And it was from your system because users do not have the power to delete their own accounts.  I want to be compensated.
cryptocrisis

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:06:45 PM

Crycurex thanks for the withdrawal and the trade.
Site is starting to look good and support is great!

Keep up the good work and i'll be back for more!
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 08:17:20 PM

Crycurex thanks for the withdrawal and the trade.
Site is starting to look good and support is great!

Keep up the good work and i'll be back for more!

Thanks for feedback Wink You are welcome

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: