Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:09:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit?  (Read 6485 times)
mabyyy

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:48:29 AM

if you believe in the future of the block chain and understand that the world can no longer be the same, the choice is obvious. I believe and I invest my time and my assets. I accept the risks and realize that I can lose everything and for this reason I decided for myself to participate in the bounty program and earn on the prospect and Menno on those spartaps in which I believe personally. We live in a very interesting time-everyone is waiting for growth and I'm waiting for the collapse. Why you ask? After a big collapse is always a big growth and it's fine)))
Sungoku

Activity: 462
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:35:50 PM

One of the common fund spreadings, for specific danger, is continually there however new danger than benefits? I doubt it and is no longer true. I, myself experienced additional advantages than the risks. Regardless of all the chance I have experienced considering that I commenced using cryptocurrency, I still received more earnings than risks. Unfortunately, authorities of Spain are just concerned that the cryptocurrency will be handled via the majority of the people and it may additionally step by step worry them.
But your decision can bring more risks than benefits. If you try to calculate your investment and build the right trading strategy, you'll see that all the risks that people are talking about, it's a myth, they risk only because everything is in one coin and others.
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:51:56 PM

Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.
please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.

Very important! Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future. With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority. I managed to participate in several ICO, some I earned quite well, I can say with certainty, for a good project, it must have potential for the future, that it will be needed in five years. Unfortunately most projects do not have this potential. I was lucky and I came across a project focused on protecting against hacking quantum processors, and to maximize the use of all the advantages of new technologies, project Kelvin Blockchain, you need at least to consider, because not every day there is such a good option for investing money.
   Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Kelvin Blockchain can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased speed and security. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand.
Umkar

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:01:44 PM

Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

It is necessary to agree that a certain degree of risk exists in any kind of business. There is a certain risk when dealing with crypto currency. However, if you correctly organize your work and take the necessary precautions, then the degree of risk will be fully justified.
Mr.Freeman

Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:22:08 PM

Due to the anonymity, the crypto market can't be controlled. And the inability to establish control frightens the governments of many states. Therefore, for them, the cryptocurrency represents more risk than income. For an ordinary person who is only responsible for his own money, a cryptocurrency is an unlimited opportunity to earn and grow. And this is excellent!

Susu xanh

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:03:33 PM

I think the risks and benefits are directly proportional. So you think the risk is big because you don't have the right investment and you don't get high profits in the high-risk investment industry, so you think the risk is big.
I got more profit in encryption, I think its risk is not big. Lips sealed Lips sealed
sedihnya8

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:14:31 PM

the answer depends on the experience of each, I think crypto currency brings more benefits than risk. because I did a bounty campaign, therefore the risk is very small.
but may differ from the experience of others who trade
iaxakov

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:19:41 PM

the answer depends on the experience of each, I think crypto currency brings more benefits than risk. because I did a bounty campaign, therefore the risk is very small.
but may differ from the experience of others who trade
I say so. The return on the cryptocurrency is very large, and the investments are minimal, which compensates for several risks of one large investment.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:20:39 PM

I think the Spanish government still has a point though. Compared to other businesses, crypto is riskier because we are not in control of it. It is decentralized which is it is very susceptible to changes. Unlike businesses that you physically have - you are in control which makes it less riskier. Still, crypto can still benefit an individual given that he/she chose the right coin.

JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:25:34 PM

Well i might agree, Cryptocurrency brings more risk rather than benefits.
Yes probably, specially to those people who has no idea on what they are dealing with.
they might say yes, they know cryptocurrency. but they forget the facts and a lot of things regarding the subject.
thaokhuyen05

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:29:04 PM

Nowadays, the investment in digital money is too much risk, a series of fraud, the legal system is primitive. Perhaps a long time ago digital money will have a certain place in the financial investment channels.
Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:31:48 PM

I agree that both contains risk, but in business you're kind of having the control in reducing the risk. While in cryptos, it is basically decentralized and the risk inside of it isn't defined because of how unstable it is. Trading could basically be your way in crypto to reduce the risks involved, however when we're gonna speak about the profitability itself. Crypto holds that risk. In business, you could study the feasibility of a certain business in an area then take advantage of it.
Yes I agree that crypto are giving risk to us but for me as a signature bounty participant. I dont think that it is regretful because we the bounty hunters dont gibe or deposits any amount of money so i take this as an opportunity to really gain money. And that money benefits me.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:54:49 PM

Yes you're correct man, as I know a good businessman were always gamble a risk of their investments and also here in crypto industry,the bigger the risk the bigger return of your investment, like for example if you were be able to bought 1 BTC from the last crash  with the price was down to $5600 early this month and just imagine how much you earn as of now with the price of $8200 with the span of 3 weeks only, but how about if you buy more, I'm sure huge profit coming up, and knowingly the risk is always there since Bitcoin price is very volatile.
niky

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:18:05 PM

I would say that the two is associated with crypto but in my own opinion, I think the  benefits that go along with crypto are more than the risks involved peradventure people have an adequate knowledge of how crypto runs .The risks involved in crypto should not be an excuse for someone to participate in crypto because only risk takers can be profit makers. There is no business that does not have its own risk but the trust of various individuals in such businesses is what usually make them to take the risks. I have taken so many risks participating in crypto and I can say confidently that the benefits I have derived so far are much more .
sedahan13

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:18:52 AM

Risk and reward is the same high level in crypto, if we ready take big risk so we have opportunity to make big profit too. If want to make profit in crypto we should take the risk and by make management of risk and money we can reduce that risk. But for long term investment, i think make invest here has low risk because the market cap still very low compared others market.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 01:22:00 AM

the ratio is 50-50. so I think it's fair enough. when buying cheaply, then the price goes up and sells it, will get a big profit. and vice versa, when buying at a price that is quite expensive then the price drops dramatically, then a large loss can also be settled. but if the hold, the risk is actually still can be minimized.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Olawale16

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:26:59 AM

Anything about crytocurrency deals with risk, once you can let go of thought and stick to the risk, it is worth the risk. That is why when investing in cryptocurrency , you must be smart enough to sense things before there happening
mokong11

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:28:18 AM

Not really its all depends on people who will try to invest in crypto currency. If you are going to invest in crypto currency without any knowledge to it is a very risky decision and its just like you put your money to a trash. Crypto is an investment platform that you need to study and to learn more about it  before you can earn from it, the more knowledge you have the more benefits you can get.
Dek_Fakhri

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:40:53 AM

Of course everything we do here is a risk. But just like what you've said, "It just has to be calculated properly". Would the risk you're taking be outweighed by the benefits you'll receive later on? Because as I view this bounties, investing, trading, mining, and all stuffs related to crypto, there's no way you'd lose so much (well you could also lose much if you're not thinking what you're doing). Specially bounties, time would be the best you'd offer there's no way you'd lose on that.
I think crypto is the same risk and bring benefits because I know if it only carries the risk of everyone would be afraid and so crypto also bring good benefits and can be profitable and now also many people who invest in crypto for profit

infinity33

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:54:12 AM

Anything about crytocurrency deals with risk, once you can let go of thought and stick to the risk, it is worth the risk. That is why when investing in cryptocurrency , you must be smart enough to sense things before there happening

Anything for investment in crypto has a risk, and it depends on how you take care of it, how you control your money in the market. If you have enough control of yourself it will give you benefits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: