Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:24:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should invest on ripple or litecoin ?  (Read 24610 times)
Nicolaus Copernicus (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:27:14 PM

Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Juxiaolong

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:36:58 PM

I think Ripple should be better, Ripple is in the top three in terms of market capitalization, and there are many supporters. Litecoin has been in a downturn since it was dumped a lot last year. I think Ripple will have more potential in the future.
onlyyou34

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

elysian.finance

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:48:14 PM

I think Litecoin is a smarter choice because it gives more confidence. One year is a very long time and I think Litecoin will always exist. I don't believe Ripple will be permanent  Undecided

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰                     Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY 
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:53:40 PM

I personally would choose ripple, ripple itself has a different distribution with litecoin. ripples tend to be centralized with details of Ripple holding 61.3 billion ripples, including a total of 55 billion placed on escrow accounts. Only 38.7 billion ripples are up to now have spread to various users. but it all depends on your taste.
kalehon

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:56:05 PM

I think that Ripple will be a global standard in international transaction one day. I would go for it.
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 06:34:38 AM

I think both are good options for investment. Based on your strategy, you can take the favorable decision. But before making an investment, you should check the current market condition.
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:39:03 AM

I think Ripple should be better, Ripple is in the top three in terms of market capitalization, and there are many supporters. Litecoin has been in a downturn since it was dumped a lot last year. I think Ripple will have more potential in the future.
According to market capitalization, you're better off with ripple. But chart wise, i think lite coin is regaining its name again, but of course we wouldn't know for sure. I think any of the two would be profitable. You just gotta hold though.
angelfaria

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:35:34 AM

The market is encompassed with various kinds of digital currency coin. Be that as it may, not every one of the coins is sufficient for speculation. So to locate the great coin, you should complete a tremendous research with respect to various coins. Be that as it may, you can't have the capacity to think about the all .Research on many coins will take huge time constantly. So what is the need to do this when you have a set up one like bitcoin? Put resources into the bitcoin and spare time and cash.
cryptoroi

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:00:01 PM

I would recommend you to invest on Ripple. The price of Ripple is increasing in the market. Moreover, it is now recognized by some local banks also.
passioncrypto

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:56:25 PM

As far as I know ripple is better than litecoin. Ripple belongs top 5 position in this market and ripple are more trustful than litecoin. So I suggest you to invest on ripple coin.
bontkoli01

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:05:52 PM

Nowadays Crypto Currency mare is full of various coins. Be that as it may, not every one of the coins is sufficient for speculation. So to locate the great coin, you should complete a tremendous research with respect to various coins. Be that as it may, you can't have the capacity to think about the all .Research on many coins will take huge time constantly. So invest your resource in btc it is profitable and save time.
paycum2
Copper Member

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:06:45 PM

Definately Ripple, although the price still is a bit high in my opinion. But for the long term i thin Ripple really has some value to add to the table.
fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:08:10 PM

Litecoin has a cap and it’s decentralized. Ripple has no cap on units, making it inflationary, and is controlled by the banks. I will say you should have more of litecoin than ripple, litecoin has more potential and edge than ripple.
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:09:46 PM

Definitely Litecoin as it has a far better reputation than Ripple based on what I've read before.

dkkhfhar

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:11:37 PM

Investing in litecoin may have more potential for growth, but investing in Ripple will be less risky. If it were me, I would choose Ripple.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:16:22 PM

If you are wealthy and have plenty money to risk then go for both coins, But if you don't have something to invest then don't, I really think it is still good to invest in bitcoin than any other Altcoins even thought that the price is going really absurdly down right now, We just need to keep calm chill and Netflix all we want because bitcoin is here to stay.
Lala Sravan

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:18:00 PM

I would advise to invest in Litecoin rather than Ripple. Because Litecoin project is good and potential of growth is huge. People should wait for some more time to get more returns.
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:19:41 PM

I think you can invest in ripple because ripple is a token with financial attributes. Many banks and institutions began docking ripple payments. Future application scenarios will be more and more promising.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:20:14 PM

I think both projects are extremely good. But the centralized nature of Ripple refused a large part of its investors. She has already signed contracts with more than 100 banks, but I think Litecoin is a favorite between these two coins.  Smiley

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:24:09 PM

Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?

Do you already have some ether or bitcoin? I think those should actually become a priority above all the others, but narrowing your choices to just those two, then I would say litecoin. I don't even consider ripple a good investment to be honest, and for me it doesn't really matter if it will ever give your profit or not, because in the long run (and you did mention at least 1 year) I believe that everyone will understand that the ripple token itself, has no value.

Most people don't even know what that token is for, but you need to know one thing about it. The token is just a feature of the network, and it's used to prevent an attack, nothing else. It was never meant to be to valuable, or scarce. That token is meant to be destroyed on every tx, and at a very low rate, so that the network continues to work, even if it ever gets mass adoption from banks. So you will always have tons of tokens, that will only be valuable enough to protect the network, but never valuable enough to ever work as a good investment.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: