Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:04:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should invest on ripple or litecoin ?  (Read 24614 times)
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:01:27 PM

ripple I suggest you hold for a year then you can buy a lot of coin him but also ripple has done a lot of good planning ,free you choose if you want litecoin also because litecoin have many good support for long term investment is very good

I am afraid that Ripple will not be good for a whole year. After the last Pump and Dump Ripple is not moving forward regardless of their effort. I am afraid that another Pump and Dump will get it even farther behind.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Plimo

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

Shopify Developer

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:03:35 PM

For me Ripple is better than Litecoin.
Not saying that Litecoin is bad or anything but Ripple is a bit better.
I would invest in Ripple.

sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:26:07 PM

i prefer invest in litecoin than ripple because ripple is centralized and few week ago i just read some article explaining about litecoin in the next year launching some payment gateway in their platform

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
jin_dv

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:29:07 PM

Hi, everybody. In my opinion, both cryptocurrencies are worthy of attention and you can safely invest, but after analyzing everything. In General, it is worth remembering that investing is always associated with risk.
Rage

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:34:07 PM

I think that you can make much more profit from litecoin over than ripple at the moment, anyway, i am buying both because i am trading a lot, specially now that there is a lot of volatility in the market

LuvdubNation

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:35:18 PM

Litecoin > Ripple

LuvdubCoin.com ★ The Next Evolution in Online Dating ★ Join the airdrop before the cap is reached!
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:36:25 PM

Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?
I think ripple is a better crypto to invest compared to litecoin. Both are good cryptos but based on the previous years, ripple has a more stable market value than litecoin. Also, there are huge expectations for ripple this yeae and due to the fact that those expectations has basis, it would be a good idea to invest on it.
Psynthax

Activity: 2338
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:53:57 PM

Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?

Do you already have some ether or bitcoin? I think those should actually become a priority above all the others, but narrowing your choices to just those two, then I would say litecoin. I don't even consider ripple a good investment to be honest, and for me it doesn't really matter if it will ever give your profit or not, because in the long run (and you did mention at least 1 year) I believe that everyone will understand that the ripple token itself, has no value.

Most people don't even know what that token is for, but you need to know one thing about it. The token is just a feature of the network, and it's used to prevent an attack, nothing else. It was never meant to be to valuable, or scarce. That token is meant to be destroyed on every tx, and at a very low rate, so that the network continues to work, even if it ever gets mass adoption from banks. So you will always have tons of tokens, that will only be valuable enough to protect the network, but never valuable enough to ever work as a good investment.

Spot on!

There are indeed banks predominantly in Asia using Ripple, they are
in fact using the Ripple network not the token.

Litecoin is very useful, its transaction fees are one of the lowest, yes
I used the word useful in connection with litecoin.

Also remember litecoin outperformed bitcoin last year!
Some people need to read up on litecoin.

Personally i think that Ripple uses its low FIAT value in conjunction
with its coinmarketcap position to attract investors, but its really
the FIAT value that blinds people.

I thought that litecoin is much better compared with ripple as the banker coin. litecoin is a way for bitcoin to test its solution and then every test going to be successful and this brough more and more hype to the litecoin. litecoin is more fair compared with ripple. litecoin can improve its scalability anytime.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Nimbusrf

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:55:11 PM

I would not invest anywhere yet because now the prices on the market are falling. it is better to wait until the coins become even cheaper.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:20:18 PM

I think Ripple should be better, Ripple is in the top three in terms of market capitalization, and there are many supporters. Litecoin has been in a downturn since it was dumped a lot last year. I think Ripple will have more potential in the future.
According to market capitalization, you're better off with ripple. But chart wise, i think lite coin is regaining its name again, but of course we wouldn't know for sure. I think any of the two would be profitable. You just gotta hold though.
I prefer to invest in Litecoin. because by investing can make the price increase so it will be very profitable and able to advance the even further. so for Litecoin who had experienced a decline will greatly help him by investing. so I suggest investing in Litecoin.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:33:26 PM

I keep an eye for both coins they are good to hold but somehow that Xrp is gaining popularity in the U.S especially people there are very positive on the technology and alot of partnership wants to embrace this crypto craze.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:47:21 PM

I think Ripple should be better, Ripple is in the top three in terms of market capitalization, and there are many supporters. Litecoin has been in a downturn since it was dumped a lot last year. I think Ripple will have more potential in the future.
According to market capitalization, you're better off with ripple. But chart wise, i think lite coin is regaining its name again, but of course we wouldn't know for sure. I think any of the two would be profitable. You just gotta hold though.
I am more supportive if you will invest in Ripple. because Ripple is a coin that continues to experience a growing development and ability to make the price of Ripple increasing rapidly and with this price is able to attract many enthusiasts to have Ripple in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:53:07 PM

If you are all talking about the capitalization of a Ripple, then explain to me the point of view with which such a huge capitalization would be a plus. MC - $23 751 041 061   P: $0,606049  Imagine capitalisation if Ripple will grow at least to 5 bucks. More than Bitcoin with MC - $126 535 709 017 P: $7 419,29? And now, Litecoin with MC - $6 706 312 749 and P: 118,29. Which one have chances to give more X's?

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Meycell

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:59:21 PM

for the moment I am more advise to Ripple. I see its development slowing down will be very disturbing and dangerous. so to reduce the risk received, I advise investing Ripple to help it rise and experience a pretty good improvement for the future so much better and not down again.
Enumbra

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:12:15 AM

We believe after litecoin suffer the loss of it's creator(he's still around but not the same), ripple should be a safer bet atm.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:26:53 AM

Of course ripple,ripple there is in the big three market and project the future is always good and innovate quickly,hold for 1 year I think is more than enough to get profit.Plus,if we invest big then the profit can be very big too.The point is invest in the coins with nice project and innovative do the monotony of the end of the road in place
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:11:10 AM

If you only have this choices on your list, I would say go to ripple. Ripple is like ethereum but has a limited platforms that is why its price is not high as ethereum. But you can still invest with it since it is stable as ethereum. But if you can, check out other altcoins like Ethereum and Dash.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:21:54 AM

for myself more interested in investing in Ripple, because the development of Ripple makes me sure to achieve high proficiency in the future. but this time I saw the development of Litecoin that experienced late. so it will be the very dangerous position. so I will help Litecoin to rise up by supporting his logging.

senopratama

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:02:38 AM

litecoin the right choice if for me. then the ripple that is prone to change then litecoin quite a nice choice to invest. However, if you select the ripple is also not an option. with the cooperation he made with some companies with big name certainly makes ripple also has great opportunities to develop. It might be better to just 60% litecoin 40% and ripple.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:06:24 AM

I myself prefer to choose Litecoin. Although the Ripple has the bigger market capitalization, Litecoin is more prominent. This altcoin has the Full-time leadership by Charlie Lee and its experienced blockchain team. Additionally, Litecoin is very established. I'm sure that Litecoin will be more profitable to invest in the long-term period.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: