Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:53:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should invest on ripple or litecoin ?  (Read 24610 times)
k-west

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:13:26 PM

I would invest in both,Ripple is a good centralized coin with quick and cheap transactions,litecoin has the same advantages but it is decentralized coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vizzoy

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:13:45 PM

As far as I know ripple is better than litecoin. Ripple belongs top 5 position in this market and ripple are more trustful than litecoin. So I suggest you to invest on ripple coin.
kunis0727

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:26:54 PM

both tokens are good to invest. They are one of the most elite tokens out there, ranking 3 for ripple and 6 for litecoin. Don't get a mistaken, even though ripple is in number 3 doesnt mean it is better than litecoin. Look at their differences, look what are the exchanges they were in. Then choose what is the best for you. But for me, I will go for litecoin, it has lesser supply, and as the market says, the lower the supply, the higher the demands.-
zhagedus

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 04:30:29 PM

I think this will be individual difference as both coins are good to go in the marketcap. I for one would love to invest my money on Litecoin as this will yield me more profit in return. Also ripple as a coin has a good future which also worth invest in. Litecoin 89% while Ripple 50%.
sunno330

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:32:25 PM

Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?

Sure. Ripple and Litecoin I like both altcoin. But Please do not trust with your full amount. It will increase as I know, but do not invest all your money only these two coin. Some more alt coin choose please. As like NEO, ADA, TRX ETH, ETC also. Then you should try to analysis more. Best for you.  Cheesy

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
dre4dnought

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:39:12 PM

Of these two horses would put on both. OBS look promising, especially in the long term. But still I ask the author to pay attention to the Ethereum.
Rob768

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:56:19 PM

Litecoin most likely has an advantage, since it is the most widely available altcoin in the US - via Coinbase, as well as on Gemini. Litecoin is also the most stable in terms of price, with little volatility. The market prices of LTC fell slightly - to $ 139, as only a few days ago the token was traded at a price of $ 150.
jasonhart

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:17:52 PM

I prefer Ripple as a alt for investment. Ripple is one of the most popular currency and has a higher growth comparatively. On the other hand the price of litecoin is not so high right now.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
esprit man

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:47:37 PM

Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?

My opinion is Ripple. Ripple is doing very well. 1 year, many long time. If you verify the market, Ripple  will benefit from the Litecoin  investment. Ripple being the number 3 for coinmarketcap. I would say, you invested Ripple.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:51:52 PM

If you define hold for long-term, Ripple and LTC are not an excellent choice for you at this time. It is more appropriate to invest in ETH or BTC than investment in altcoins if the investment is determined and held long term. The exchange rate of the current market is unstable and if you want to be safe then only invest in BTC and ETH only.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
leezay

Activity: 363

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:55:42 PM

If you define hold for long-term, Ripple and LTC are not an excellent choice for you at this time. It is more appropriate to invest in ETH or BTC than investment in altcoins if the investment is determined and held long term. The exchange rate of the current market is unstable and if you want to be safe then only invest in BTC and ETH only.

You are right, Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best choices for long term investing. But we have to diversify and not go all in. Litecoin is excellent for diversification and is still good coin that promise good returns. I would suggest to stay away of Ripple.

amwer

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:39:22 AM

Ripples is centralized as more than 60% is still held by the developer and his team. I will always prefer any decentralized crypto to XRP irrespective of the profit have made from XRP.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 03:08:35 AM

If those two are the only option you got, so Litecoin is the better option. While cryptocurrency main feature is decentralization ripple on the other is not decentralized, it is controlled by some financial institution, that is why most of crypto community hates ripple.

Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:20:52 AM

I will buy and hold both ripple and litecoin. These are two promising coins predicted by experts to kick in this year. So I'm going to divide my capital for these two altcoins. It's better to invest in two than just rely on just one.

Jr family

Activity: 161

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:40:13 AM

I think Ripple should be better, Ripple is in the top three in terms of market capitalization, and there are many supporters. Litecoin has been in a downturn since it was dumped a lot last year. I think Ripple will have more potential in the future.
According to market capitalization, you're better off with ripple. But chart wise, i think lite coin is regaining its name again, but of course we wouldn't know for sure. I think any of the two would be profitable. You just gotta hold though.
Ripple is already higher than Litecoin, so there's no need to worry about it. on the contrary with this declining Litecoin that we need to support to rise and restore the price to be expensive again as before. with investments will greatly help it to continue to increase and become expensive. so I suggest investing in Litecoin.
lonmobilio

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:14:28 AM

I think Ripple and Litecoin are good coins, if you want your investment choose both, invest 50% for Ripple 50% for Litecoin and invets it for long term if you want to make a lot profit.
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:05:30 PM

Seeing the last pump and dump Ripple is not moving forward regardless of news and I am afraid that another movement will get it even farther behind.
Andrasreti

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:35:12 PM

I will advise you to go for ripple, seems like the coin will have a great future.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:30:21 PM

I prefer to choose Ripple as the investment. Ripple has the different system with other that connects to the bank. It is also easy and it has big volume. Ripple is also cheaper in the price and the price stability is normal, not too big for down or raise.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Miztasnow5

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:53:58 PM

You have a good idea by asking this question. Bro, i will advise you to bid for ripple. Ripple in the next one year will be better than litecoin. I'm very sure about that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: