Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:31:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should invest on ripple or litecoin ?  (Read 24608 times)
Phunke

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:56:46 PM

Both coins are worth investing in, but right now compared to the price of both coins I will definitely invest in ripple, there is chance for higher profit, by the way ripple is 3rd on CMC.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tarlok01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:33:13 PM

In market there are many coins in which lots of projects are available and you will invest in but ripple or litecoin. Ripple is best it is controlled by banks so there is no requirement for loss. You just earn profit.
AaronVanW

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:38:59 PM

pick more predominant litecoin to contribute than the swell. not without reason but rather in light of the fact that the swell itself does not have an incredible chance or an awesome potential to make a major benefit in the following couple of years. litecoin including the old crypto and up to this point possessed an exceptionally decent movement. This unquestionably will influence litecoin to will progressively have an incredible future.
valetrm

Activity: 238

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:39:24 PM

In the ripple, they will not invest for anything. This is a strictly speculative tool. And very high-risk, because it is completely centralized. But lightcoin - this is a proven blue chip.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:45:38 PM

ripple is good, if you buy it and still hold it until now maybe you will soon be ready to harvest for the ripple alt
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:37:41 PM

Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?

I don't force everyone to invest in ripples and litecoin because there are still many altcoins that have the potential to be very expensive, but these ripples and litecoin also have pretty good potential to rise higher. in my opinion if you want to get a bigger profit then you have to invest in the top altcoin in the crypto market.

socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:38:48 PM

I think that you should invest in Ripple because it is considered a good coin with the great potential being the third one in the rating. To my mind, it is possible to invest in it and wait for the long-term hold
KondraT

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:43:12 PM

I think that you should invest in Ripple because it is considered a good coin with the great potential being the third one in the rating. To my mind, it is possible to invest in it and wait for the long-term hold
I doubt that ripple will give a good exhaust note. The potential he certainly has, but in my opinion it is some stagnant and in my opinion lost all desire to move.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
valetrm

Activity: 238

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:36:36 PM

Lightcoin may next year become a common means of payment for goods and services. This is very real. So investing in it makes sense.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:39:01 PM

Ripple is one coin that has a very good electability. With a variety of developer support and also cooperation with the government, Ripple is now one of the most favored coins. The unique format by trying to offer products to the government is unique and interesting. I am optimistic that Ripple will someday become one of the commodities with very high demand.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:44:41 PM

Yes, why not, a good and promising project, and he has great ambitions, in General, as many believe that the market is now a lot of undervalued projects that can give a very large profit and a huge profit growth when it starts,and I believe in it and hope that it will be soon

dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:56:27 PM

I'd go with stability and consistency, and that is what I'm seeing with Litecoin and I think that investing in long-term would bd fittable with LTC, and if you are going to invest in a short-term span then go with XRP, Ripple is great as well, but I had to give it to LTC for being consistent.
tensports

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:58:33 PM

I would recommend you to invest in Litecoin,Because Litecoin project is good and potential of growth is great so your investment will surely earn big profit.
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:59:42 PM

I'd go with stability and consistency, and that is what I'm seeing with Litecoin and I think that investing in long-term would bd fittable with LTC, and if you are going to invest in a short-term span then go with XRP, Ripple is great as well, but I had to give it to LTC for being consistent.

I share your opinion about Litecoin.
I agree about Ripple in short term, but that is only because I am expecting huge Pump and Dump of Ripple. Otherwise I believe that Ripple is not worth a dime and will burn a lot of investors.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:01:09 PM

I think that you need to understand that now is the time for investing in crypto-currencies and now is really not a bad time to start the process of investing not only in these projects, but also in new projects that are carried out by ico
Mao siro

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:22:15 PM

The both coins are very solid investments with good partnerships I must say. It would be good to spread your investments over the two as the two can get you decent gains. This is my advice
littleheart

Activity: 206

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:24:20 PM

litecoin has a pleasant track in every year. put resources into litecoin does not constitute a hindrance palagi if over the long haul. to swell each time dependably have astonished by joining forces with numerous expansive organizations. so on the off chance that you have a conceivably a significant swell for venture. better where it probably won't make any difference in light of the fact that both likewise draw in significantly more altcoin for speculation is additionally something worth being thankful for.
25espia1994

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:47:38 PM

You should not be shopping where the owner should know the trading strategy for more money to receive. so you should always be in the market for you to know when to invest Smiley

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:48:58 PM

As of this moment i will invest with ripple.
but make sure that every investment you will do in ripple will be guarded.
as the past history, there has price pump and a massive selling happened.
ripple is a big supply.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:15:58 PM

I do not think that even when Litecoin founder recently announced that there was no intention to buy the Litecoin he had sold. Even its founder does not trust it, so why should we invest in it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: