Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:13:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should invest on ripple or litecoin ?  (Read 24610 times)
johnalyn

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:23:22 PM

I think you should invest in both of them if your not sure with your decision if you can get a better earnings to make a great asset to both of them. And I think you can really know how to manage your investments in doing it to prevent from regreting that you invest in only one.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:29:59 PM

If your decision is between ripple or litecoin, I might want to recommend that you hold ripple. It is risky, it is centralized, but it is very liquid and ripple is one of the cryptocurrency trader's favourite!

I agree that buying Ripple is more promising than Litecoin, Ripple is always full of surprises, and the last time is that some time goes up more than 85% when the market is dropping, I'm sure that the end of the year Ripple prices can reach $ 1.
community and institution suppport on riple bigger than litecoin i think.so its why on last year ripple price rise alot and now its could be stable although not on best price.
Ripple already have higher prices than Litecoin. It makes more Litecoin need a lot of investment in order to generate the development of improved and was able to overtake other coins to be valuable coins. This number is based on a competition that requires the defense of each coin. should we invest in Litecoin to support its growth.

trader_999
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:38:02 PM

I think you should invest in both of them if your not sure with your decision if you can get a better earnings to make a great asset to both of them. And I think you can really know how to manage your investments in doing it to prevent from regreting that you invest in only one.

depends on what u are trying to get from those investments..i can invest in ripple only in case of doubling my BTC or other established crypto.
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:40:00 PM

I invested in Litecoin and in Ripple. The lesson that I learned is that you always need to investigate the projects that you take part in. After I read that XRP is a centralised coin I quitted and will never invest in Ripple again. So I prefer LTC.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:10:20 AM

If possible, I distribute my investments for the purchase of both these coins. Because in the period of growth and revitalization of the market, Ripple demonstrates its rapid price increase, allowing investors to get a large income. But LTC is becoming more stable and safe investment without the threat of a sharp decline in prices.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:13:57 AM

if you have money why not, ripple and litecoin are good altcoins. proven they occupy the top position at this time. and recently the ripple also has a surge so why not just try it.
People with money don't have to deposit their money into everything that they see. Nothing good comes from Ripple.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
crudpuppy

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:16:20 AM

It seems to me that now you can invest in both coins. But some people are suspicious of ripple, so they prefer to invest in any other coins. It all depends on your personal relationship to this coin.
Do not put money into both. You could make more if you have all that money placed in Litecoin.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:23:20 AM

Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?
With this situation, XRP is a better choice than LTC so much, in a year XRP can grow very strongly if uptrend market, Remember that in 2018 LTC does not have a huge growth phase and XRP is a lot, last month the XRP was up more than 100% in value for a week, so I'd recommend choosing XRP for the investment

You right Litecoin cannot give huge profits in the short-term but whereas XRP has huge potential in the market which it can give profit in short term. Litecoin is mostly for long-term investment which it cannot give profit in short term.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:18:51 AM

If possible, I distribute my investments for the purchase of both these coins. Because in the period of growth and revitalization of the market, Ripple demonstrates its rapid price increase, allowing investors to get a large income. But LTC is becoming more stable and safe investment without the threat of a sharp decline in prices.
both are indeed pretty good coins so investing in one of these coins is a good choice, but I prefer Ripplle because Ripple has a very good team and has the potential to become the king of Altcoin in the future, even now ETH must pay attention to Riplle, if not want to be defeated by Ripple.
if the LTC is too stable for trading, it is difficult to get big profits.

aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:24:36 AM

Frankly speaking I don't like both of them. XRP is centralized, it is not a secret and litecoin is not for me, due to founder lefet project.
I would suggest choosing something else except xrp and litecoin
Serenus

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 09:34:25 AM

Ripple will be the best choice. Ripple' s price is better but i think both ripple and litecoin are ok to invest. You don't need to choose between them.

I do not agree with you. Ripple, although in the top, is still a rather dubious coin. This is not even a blockchain. Its creators have too many coins stored, they can manipulate the price.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    SkyWay    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
$1BN USD INVESTMENT ROUND OPENS 10th JULY, 2017      |      NEW GENERATION OF WORLD TRANSPORT SYSTEM
>                                  WHITEPAPER | BUSINESS PLAN | BITCOINTALK | SLACK | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK                                  <
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 10:09:54 AM

It seems to me that now you can invest in both coins. But some people are suspicious of ripple, so they prefer to invest in any other coins. It all depends on your personal relationship to this coin.

Better invest on them both because we know these two cryptocurrencies are top cryptocurrencies and very promising. Positioned as second and seventh in the top list respectively, these cryptos really have a good profile that's worthy of your money.

vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:02:55 PM

I think litecoin will take off soon. It was very rapidly picked up by news sources lately. Something is definitely coming.
recklessMe

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:58:47 PM

I agree with kalehon. I have high hopes for XRP, but LTC is also good in a way. At least, as a light version of Bitcoin Smiley Anyway, you will have to do a research which should help you make the right choice. I can only suggest the websiten CEX as the exchange that supports these coins and allows buying with cards or via wires. If you have some BTC, you can as well exchange it for XRP (https://cex.io/xrp-btc).
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:00:57 PM

I would choose XRP for long term investment. XRP has a future than LTC, LTC's price is only down and going down in the past, but XRP is darker when its price is regularly pumped, just like today's price has been pumped up to 19%

seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:10:28 PM

ripple and altcoin can now be used as one of the best ways to become an investment. now both of these coins are in a good position in crypto and are the best choice for investors.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
hodlbitcoin2020

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:19:11 PM

i would suggest to invest in litecoin rather than ripple ripple is centralised currency the growth momentum is less whereas litecoin have lot of developments we can expect price growth
Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:32:09 PM

Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?
With this situation, XRP is a better choice than LTC so much, in a year XRP can grow very strongly if uptrend market, Remember that in 2018 LTC does not have a huge growth phase and XRP is a lot, last month the XRP was up more than 100% in value for a week, so I'd recommend choosing XRP for the investment

You right Litecoin cannot give huge profits in the short-term but whereas XRP has huge potential in the market which it can give profit in short term. Litecoin is mostly for long-term investment which it cannot give profit in short term.
for the exact investment I would choose Ripple. because Ripple which included Altcoin stable even being the most stable of the coins will be very capable of dependable in securing the State in the period of the investment. so I would prefer the Ripple as an investment.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 02:44:23 PM

Ripple is my first choice but both are good coins for investment and you can share your investment in both and give the major part to ripple and balance to litcoin.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:49:54 PM

At this time it is better to invest in XRP. XRP has good price movements in a positive way. XRP has more use cases and many banks have set partnership with XRP to use it in their payment systems. I think if cryptocurrency is accepted worldwide, XRP will be the first one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: