Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:41:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will BTC be at least $1000 USD before 2015?
Yes!   - 77 (21.8%)
No. - 188 (53.3%)
I like bacon.   - 88 (24.9%)
Total Voters: 353

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PB Mining -- 5 year mining contracts!  (Read 378866 times)
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:02:33 PM

Is the hashrate price going to drop everytime when the difficulty goes up?
If so, shouldn't we only buy hashrate right after difficulty goes up?

Yes, this is the smart thing to do... Unless you have the itch and can't wait!

Or just buy on cex.io so you can trade easily your ghs

only way to win on cex is to sit 24/7 in front of the screen and trade.
otherwise price drop eats the profit...
price will drop at least 0.003 on cex before and of the month

I think that has no comparison between PB Mining and Cex.io. My answer is: Is there any person that (without referrals) has earned at Cex.io?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jseppeli

Activity: 430
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:10:45 PM

I think that has no comparison between PB Mining and Cex.io. My answer is: Is there any person that (without referrals) has earned at Cex.io?

and now when they have trading fees it is even more impossible to get a profit
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:12:39 PM

How is possible that the people invest further there?
OrlandoTodd

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:43:34 PM

So what's the comparison Annual Percentage Rates when you take into account you're renting at PB vs owning at Cex and the fees?  Something like 25%?   And do you feel Bitcoin will go up that much in the same time?   
Meech

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:50:08 AM

So what's the comparison Annual Percentage Rates when you take into account you're renting at PB vs owning at Cex and the fees?  Something like 25%?   And do you feel Bitcoin will go up that much in the same time?   

I watched CEX for quite awhile and read the chat box.  Seems they like trading and only are making profits on that rather than actual payouts from mining.  It's a sad day when this happens.  The fees are stupid crazy.  Here I matched what I would mine with my own equipment at Slush's.  I'm happy but unless you can take big leaps in buying gh/s it really is like pedaling backwards.  It is still earning for you doing nothing which is awesome.
This is a Happy Place!
locopao
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 09:21:11 PM

Just out of curiosity

Is there any other cloud mining service besides pb mining and cex?

raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 09:26:05 PM

Just out of curiosity

probably.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 09:27:27 PM

Just out of curiosity

probably.

yes there are more, but all more expensive and less good. check on crypto articles
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:15:37 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2014, 05:51:42 AM by n2004al

Just out of curiosity

probably.

yes there are more, but all more expensive and less good. check on crypto articles

I can assure you that there are to many. Maybe even a little cheaper (one or two of them). But you are not sure about their credibility. Below some of them (one correlated with Butterfly Labs) but have a price to high:

http://www.nimbusmining.com/
https://www.cryptory.com/
https://www.eobot.com/
quantumDavey

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:05:05 PM

Registered earlier today. I've been reading this thread with interest. Have bought some GHs, and payment sent (and confirmed at my end). I noticed it said up to 12 hours to complete. Why is that ? Is it a manual process then ? In reality, how long does the process take on average ?

I noticed something else: on my profile it shows my surname first and my given name second - is that how it should appear ? I'm certain I entered the names in the correct fields when I registered. (In fact I know I did, just went back into registration page again and my browser autofilled the fields correctly.)

I also noticed that it said that my customer ID was embedded in the transaction as part of the cost ?
SO, if my Customer #: 10229 (from my profile) and the amount I was asked to send was 0.10600229, is there something wrong with that ?
PBmining (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 05:05:28 PM

Registered earlier today. I've been reading this thread with interest. Have bought some GHs, and payment sent (and confirmed at my end). I noticed it said up to 12 hours to complete. Why is that ? Is it a manual process then ? In reality, how long does the process take on average ?

I noticed something else: on my profile it shows my surname first and my given name second - is that how it should appear ? I'm certain I entered the names in the correct fields when I registered. (In fact I know I did, just went back into registration page again and my browser autofilled the fields correctly.)

I also noticed that it said that my customer ID was embedded in the transaction as part of the cost ?
SO, if my Customer #: 10229 (from my profile) and the amount I was asked to send was 0.10600229, is there something wrong with that ?

1. Even though they are processed automatically up to a certain point, they still need to be manually approved.  I can think of a few services that were confident enough to be fully automated with their money processing, and ended up having it stolen.  This is the way we run things.

2. It is common to list a name that way, yes.  That is normal.

3.  Yes, the last 3 digits showing up seems to be working for you normally as well.  This is used more for convenience than a double check while we are processing, and we certainly don't completely rely on it for verification.  We actually use a few layers of security when it comes to processing orders, since we have been too stubborn to use Blockchains address generator and callback system after we were attacked in January.      

Basically, everything looks like its in order!  Smiley

Did you know?: Most of our hash power comes from other sources.  We are now specialized in the resale of cloudmining contracts through our associates!
locopao
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:15:38 PM

Just out of curiosity

probably.

I can assure you that there are to many. Maybe even a little cheaper (one or two of them). But you are not sure about their credibility. Below some of them (one correlated with Butterfly Labs) but have a price to high:

http://www.nimbusmining.com/
https://www.cryptory.com/
https://www.eobot.com/

thanks a lot
quantumDavey

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:22:08 PM

1. Even though they are processed automatically up to a certain point, they still need to be manually approved.  I can think of a few services that were confident enough to be fully automated with their money processing, and ended up having it stolen.  This is the way we run things.

2. It is common to list a name that way, yes.  That is normal.

3.  Yes, the last 3 digits showing up seems to be working for you normally as well.  This is used more for convenience than a double check while we are processing, and we certainly don't completely rely on it for verification.  We actually use a few layers of security when it comes to processing orders, since we have been too stubborn to use Blockchains address generator and callback system after we were attacked in January.     

Basically, everything looks like its in order!  Smiley

Ok. Many thanks for that info.

I'll eagerly await my Ghashs' appearance !
Meech

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:25:30 PM

Welcome to a bold new world and enjoy the ride.
Pony789

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:59:51 PM

How is possible that the people invest further there?

To be honest, many people buying hashrate on cex don't know much about bitcoin, and some don't even heard of difficulty adjustment.

quantumDavey

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:19:30 PM

1. Even though they are processed automatically up to a certain point, they still need to be manually approved.  I can think of a few services that were confident enough to be fully automated with their money processing, and ended up having it stolen.  This is the way we run things.

3.  Yes, the last 3 digits showing up seems to be working for you normally as well.  This is used more for convenience than a double check while we are processing, and we certainly don't completely rely on it for verification.  We actually use a few layers of security when it comes to processing orders, since we have been too stubborn to use Blockchains address generator and callback system after we were attacked in January.     

Hehehe.. sorry, oink oink Oink!!

Now mining :-)

Thanks.

Cashed in some of my GHS on CEX to have a go here - thinkgs getting a bit too trixy at the moment on CEX for me.
Plus I got my own antminers on Slush's pool. Diversity's the key, I think.
jseppeli

Activity: 430
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:28:09 PM

Thanks.

Cashed in some of my GHS on CEX to have a go here - thinkgs getting a bit too trixy at the moment on CEX for me.

I would put my personal hardware towards cex or eligius. Both have pool fee 0%. Slush has 2%
Meech

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:43:34 PM

Thanks.

I would put my personal hardware towards cex or eligius. Both have pool fee 0%. Slush has 2%

Don't mine at CEX!  Yes you get payouts by the minute at 0% fee but I've mined both and Slush's pool payouts are far greater.  Don't know about Eligius but Slush's pays well per gh/s.  Compare for yourself.
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:39:13 PM

payday tomorrow  Grin

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Dryleaf

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:20:30 PM

Just out of curiosity

Check out www.kaysid.com for cloud mining. We have been around for a long time and would love to have your business.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: