Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:09:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will BTC be at least $1000 USD before 2015?
Yes!   - 77 (21.8%)
No. - 188 (53.3%)
I like bacon.   - 88 (24.9%)
Total Voters: 353

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PB Mining -- 5 year mining contracts!  (Read 378866 times)
jamieb81

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:56:03 AM

had to post it for others' convenience..

'There is a German saying which goes “Ich habe schon Pferde vor der Apotheke kotzen gesehen”, which translates roughly to “I have seen horses throw up in front of the pharmacy”. It is a weird saying expressing that even the most unexpected thing might happen, everything is possible even if things look very clear and determined (The saying is so weird because horses can’t throw up. Their anatomy does not allow it).'

Yeah it's kinda "Murphy's law" as well in a way lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oztusk

Activity: 327

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:58:59 AM

kind of like getting robbed in front of the police station, huh?

<<<   "MY DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox - - "MY DOG IS EATING YOUR BITCOIN"...Antpool - - "We were drinking espresso with shots of vodka at this little cafe. My laptop was on the table. This big dog came up behind us and,.. and..." ...nicehash     ANTMINER is currently servicing 20-30% of the entire network hash rate. Enenatis. Quis interdum ac, aliquet nec est. www.bitmaintech.com Euismod risus sed, venenatis tellus. Aliquam vel. Spontaneous emission is not inherent to an emitter, but rather depends on its electromagnetic environment.        "THE DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox
PBmining (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 01:39:40 AM

The english version would be flying pigs. 

Did you know?: Most of our hash power comes from other sources.  We are now specialized in the resale of cloudmining contracts through our associates!
oztusk

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:07:54 AM

+1 oink oink!

<<<   "MY DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox - - "MY DOG IS EATING YOUR BITCOIN"...Antpool - - "We were drinking espresso with shots of vodka at this little cafe. My laptop was on the table. This big dog came up behind us and,.. and..." ...nicehash     ANTMINER is currently servicing 20-30% of the entire network hash rate. Enenatis. Quis interdum ac, aliquet nec est. www.bitmaintech.com Euismod risus sed, venenatis tellus. Aliquam vel. Spontaneous emission is not inherent to an emitter, but rather depends on its electromagnetic environment.        "THE DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox
Steiny217

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:44:49 AM

I can't resist reminding you that 'nit' picking is spelled N-I-T! not 'k-n-i-t.'

i'll also sell you a few ghs for $100 apiece, since it doesnt matter how much they cost, right?
[/quote]

Thanks for the correction on nit and not knit, I believe that little bit of information will be life changing for me!  I didn't say it doesn't matter how much you pay per GH/s.  You should keep track of how much you spent.  Obviously paying more then what you would for physical hardware and the abilities to run said hardware would be rather silly.  PBmining is alot cheaper and more efficient then buying and running your own hardware.

RyanK
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:47:40 AM

Looks like theres more GH/s up for sale!

If someone would be so kind to buy approximately 100 GH/s using my referral link below and knock me into triple digits power I would be oh so glad  Wink

Steiny217

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:50:09 AM

Looks like theres more GH/s up for sale!

I love watching PBmining grow, wish I would of found them sooner!  Grin

Darkwinde

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:12:02 AM

I really don't understand why you guys look at each individual contract and worry wether that lil bit is gonna break even for itself.  It's nice to see what each contract does but it is not needed and I think PBmining has only opened themselves up to all these silly comments that it's not profitable by doing so.  I've been mining over a year now mainly with actual hardware, I've been cloud mining for 2 months now....  When I add new hardware to my rig I don't worry about how much that specific piece of equipment is doing I worry about the TOTAL amount of GH/s I'm running at.  Of course I wanna make sure each piece is running at what it's suppose to be running at but what it is making per week I'm not worried about.  The TOTAL GH/s is what makes you money and is how I determine profitability.  I've made alot of money doing it this way, Well OVER my INVESTMENT.    I believe you guys are knit picking the shit out of this to the point that it's stupid.  YES, if I would of just invested into BTC itself and not mining I would of made more money, I know that now and I do alittle of that but I like mining and it's nice to have another form of pay coming in.   I know someone is probably gonna come along and tell me how I'm an idiot and blah blah blah I'm wrong but I've paid off my investment, my house, a car and bought some really nice things and even more miners by only paying attention to my TOTAL GH/s that my rigs combined have.  I hope this helps calm some of you guys down that think this is not profitable.  If you are only working with acouple GH/s it might not be profitable, but that's the way mining works, the more you have the more profitable you are gonna be!  PBmining is great!  Remember you are NOT paying any fees or electricity bills with PBmining either, unlike CEX.  

I'm also not sure what Germans say about horses in front of the pharmacy....... lol  Tongue Tongue

Hi Steiny,
you are right that in the end it doesn't matter what the individual contracts returns any positive investment or not. You have to count all contracts and things you do on top like dice games, advertisement, hardware invests, electricity, of course referrals etc. Every single variable can be the specific point, if an investment is good or bad. Personally for me it was the right choice as the calculations shows, during the left contract period the dif was not significant above the overall average. And this is the point, so many ppl calculate with 25% average for a long time, although the past shows other percentages. No one can say how dif will be in the feature and how the exchange course will fall/grow so everyone has to decide on its own to invest into PBmining or not.

Personally for me: Yes it was right to deal with PBmining! Independent of the individual contract the decent ppl using my referral link give the portfolio a great spin.
Would I recommend to invest? Sure, but as you see at the calculation...you can loos nearly everything and at the point you click purchase, you have to depreciate your money Wink

OOT: Nice to see that German humor is irritating for so many ppl Wink

Steiny217

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:37:02 AM

I really don't understand why you guys look at each individual contract and worry wether that lil bit is gonna break even for itself.  It's nice to see what each contract does but it is not needed and I think PBmining has only opened themselves up to all these silly comments that it's not profitable by doing so.  I've been mining over a year now mainly with actual hardware, I've been cloud mining for 2 months now....  When I add new hardware to my rig I don't worry about how much that specific piece of equipment is doing I worry about the TOTAL amount of GH/s I'm running at.  Of course I wanna make sure each piece is running at what it's suppose to be running at but what it is making per week I'm not worried about.  The TOTAL GH/s is what makes you money and is how I determine profitability.  I've made alot of money doing it this way, Well OVER my INVESTMENT.    I believe you guys are knit picking the shit out of this to the point that it's stupid.  YES, if I would of just invested into BTC itself and not mining I would of made more money, I know that now and I do alittle of that but I like mining and it's nice to have another form of pay coming in.   I know someone is probably gonna come along and tell me how I'm an idiot and blah blah blah I'm wrong but I've paid off my investment, my house, a car and bought some really nice things and even more miners by only paying attention to my TOTAL GH/s that my rigs combined have.  I hope this helps calm some of you guys down that think this is not profitable.  If you are only working with acouple GH/s it might not be profitable, but that's the way mining works, the more you have the more profitable you are gonna be!  PBmining is great!  Remember you are NOT paying any fees or electricity bills with PBmining either, unlike CEX.  

I'm also not sure what Germans say about horses in front of the pharmacy....... lol  Tongue Tongue

Hi Steiny,
you are right that in the end it doesn't matter what the individual contracts returns any positive investment or not. You have to count all contracts and things you do on top like dice games, advertisement, hardware invests, electricity, of course referrals etc. Every single variable can be the specific point, if an investment is good or bad. Personally for me it was the right choice as the calculations shows, during the left contract period the dif was not significant above the overall average. And this is the point, so many ppl calculate with 25% average for a long time, although the past shows other percentages. No one can say how dif will be in the feature and how the exchange course will fall/grow so everyone has to decide on its own to invest into PBmining or not.

Personally for me: Yes it was right to deal with PBmining! Independent of the individual contract the decent ppl using my referral link give the portfolio a great spin.
Would I recommend to invest? Sure, but as you see at the calculation...you can loos nearly everything and at the point you click purchase, you have to depreciate your money Wink

OOT: Nice to see that German humor is irritating for so many ppl Wink

I agree with you, I factor all my investments into it.  I don't play the games anymore cause I get addicted to those things then I'm out a shit ton of money....  Cheesy  I recommend investing as well BUT, only if you could afford to lose that money!  It is somewhat risky and I'd hate to see someone put their mortgage, car, what have you on the line then it just goes to shit! It would be terrible! Although I don't see that happening.  But I also believe it's one of those things too if you don't plan to grow your mining up to at least 500GH/s you are kinda waisting your time and money and you'd probably be better off sitting on it cause after all everyone says it's gonna be $10k a BTC this year!  That would be great! Smiley I don't see that much but it'd be great! 

sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:54:53 PM

'There is a German saying which goes “Ich habe schon Pferde vor der Apotheke kotzen gesehen”, which translates roughly to “I have seen horses throw up in front of the pharmacy”. It is a weird saying expressing that even the most unexpected thing might happen, everything is possible even if things look very clear and determined (The saying is so weird because horses can’t throw up. Their anatomy does not allow it).'

[thx, jamie]

I love it. I think I'll start using that one.

Thanks jamie and oztusk.

Darkwinde

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:00:47 PM

[thx, jamie]

Thanks jamie and oztusk.

And thanks to myself to raise this adage Wink

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:20:36 PM

about difficulty:

Difficulty: 6,119,726,089 ; Next(estimate) 6,352,162,708 (+4%) in 8 Days 15 hours ;
Source: http://btc.re/

that's good news i think.

I'd rather use https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

The second is the best!!!
oztusk

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:54:51 PM

i wonder about difficulty,.. looks like a large batch of s2 antminers is about to hit the fan... Undecided

raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:17:52 PM

about difficulty:

Difficulty: 6,119,726,089 ; Next(estimate) 6,352,162,708 (+4%) in 8 Days 15 hours ;

you can forget about estimates until ~2 days before diff-up. it always shows way too high or way too low when there has recently been a rise in diff.
my advice, forget about it and mine, check back again in a week.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
testerman

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:22:28 PM

what do you think about bitcoin prices ? currently 394$ and still dropping?

is it a btc buy time and re-invest to ghs in these cheap prices??

or the bitcoing era is over?
sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:23:39 PM

[thx, jamie]

Thanks jamie and oztusk.

And thanks to myself to raise this adage Wink

Sorry about that. Thank you Darkwinde.

raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:25:50 PM

WE HAVE HAD ONLY ONE BLOCK HALVING,
consider yourself an early adopter.

Wink

i swear i said I wouldn't repeat myself.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
jseppeli

Activity: 430

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:27:04 PM

about difficulty:

you can forget about estimates until ~2 days before diff-up. it always shows way too high or way too low when there has recently been a rise in diff.
my advice, forget about it and mine, check back again in a week.

That's true but if you check back once in awhile you get some kind of picture that is it rising or falling.
After last diff it started out with +22 if I remember correctly and now it is 15.43. so it is going down and most likely we will have a quite good diff for change Smiley
jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:35:41 PM

I do not think it is over at all, at the moment all is dropping just because of the Chinese exchanges closing down and some other little fuss.

This will take some time to flatten out before we will see some natural grow again.

That's my opinion only
oztusk

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:07:10 PM

right now all of us sleazy speculators would like to see it go down to 100 so that we can buy it...
somebody quick, think of a rumor i can spread,.. isn't bitcoin fattening or something?

Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: