Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:44:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will BTC be at least $1000 USD before 2015?
Yes!   - 77 (21.8%)
No. - 188 (53.3%)
I like bacon.   - 88 (24.9%)
Total Voters: 353

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PB Mining -- 5 year mining contracts!  (Read 378866 times)
jamieb81

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:43:06 PM

And a good news here..

http://www.coindesk.com/chinas-central-bank-governor-pboc-wont-ban-bitcoin/

now is the time of what?  buy bitcoin or buy GHS , or both   Grin

in a day it's up from 350 to 420, that's already pretty good
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oztusk

Activity: 327

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:25:44 PM

China just banned tsunami,.. what should i do?

<<<   "MY DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox - - "MY DOG IS EATING YOUR BITCOIN"...Antpool - - "We were drinking espresso with shots of vodka at this little cafe. My laptop was on the table. This big dog came up behind us and,.. and..." ...nicehash     ANTMINER is currently servicing 20-30% of the entire network hash rate. Enenatis. Quis interdum ac, aliquet nec est. www.bitmaintech.com Euismod risus sed, venenatis tellus. Aliquam vel. Spontaneous emission is not inherent to an emitter, but rather depends on its electromagnetic environment.        "THE DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 02:47:55 AM

So far I am impressed I got a few friends to also sign up under me. Hopefully this is legit. One thing that concerns me is the balance updates each time I reload my browser seems almost pre set. Shouldn't it only update as blocks are found.  Cool
oztusk

Activity: 327

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 03:08:16 AM

So far I am impressed I got a few friends to also sign up under me. Hopefully this is legit. One thing that concerns me is the balance updates each time I reload my browser seems almost pre set. Shouldn't it only update as blocks are found.  Cool

return is paid by formula, makes no diff in the long run.
but makes maintaining his site hell of easier.

<<<   "MY DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox - - "MY DOG IS EATING YOUR BITCOIN"...Antpool - - "We were drinking espresso with shots of vodka at this little cafe. My laptop was on the table. This big dog came up behind us and,.. and..." ...nicehash     ANTMINER is currently servicing 20-30% of the entire network hash rate. Enenatis. Quis interdum ac, aliquet nec est. www.bitmaintech.com Euismod risus sed, venenatis tellus. Aliquam vel. Spontaneous emission is not inherent to an emitter, but rather depends on its electromagnetic environment.        "THE DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox
BTCJack

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 03:08:57 AM

So I remember seeing somewhere on this forum that contracts can be sold for 80% of the cost of them... is this still accurate?
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 03:12:36 AM

return is paid by formula, makes no diff in the long run.
but makes maintaining his site hell of easier.

Thanks.
RyanK
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 03:13:20 AM

So I remember seeing somewhere on this forum that contracts can be sold for 80% of the cost of them... is this still accurate?

I don't think you saw that here...

Mielia

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 06:01:24 AM

'There is a German saying which goes “Ich habe schon Pferde vor der Apotheke kotzen gesehen”, which translates roughly to “I have seen horses throw up in front of the pharmacy”. It is a weird saying expressing that even the most unexpected thing might happen, everything is possible even if things look very clear and determined (The saying is so weird because horses can’t throw up. Their anatomy does not allow it).'

Have never heard of this before, though I think, yeah, I am born in that area that usually is called Germany. Really funny Cheesy.

Seeing forward to buy the next 80 Ghs... *dance*

regards
Mielia
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 06:06:58 AM

'There is a German saying which goes “Ich habe schon Pferde vor der Apotheke kotzen gesehen”, which translates roughly to “I have seen horses throw up in front of the pharmacy”. It is a weird saying expressing that even the most unexpected thing might happen, everything is possible even if things look very clear and determined (The saying is so weird because horses can’t throw up. Their anatomy does not allow it).'

Have never heard of this before, though I think, yeah, I am born in that area that usually is called Germany. Really funny Cheesy.

regards
Mielia

Hast das echt noch nie gehört?  Shocked

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:36:25 AM

China just banned tsunami,.. what should i do?

surf!

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
raskul

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:37:12 AM

regards
Mielia

can we take language variations to the relevant boards please.
thanks.

5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 08:43:23 AM

GEEZ, who was this? And so many Cutomers 7500?  Shocked i am 3600 something and I´mpretty new here(10.March) O.O

11-04-2014   Customer # 7393   47 GHs   4.7 GHs

raskul

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 08:47:12 AM

GEEZ, who was this? And so many Cutomers 7500?  Shocked i am 3600 something and I´mpretty new here(10.March) O.O

11-04-2014   Customer # 7393   47 GHs   4.7 GHs

wasn't me lol, i'm Customer # 51.

5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 08:49:22 AM

regards
Mielia

thanks.

Sorry , but i bet what i wrote even you can understand by looking just at the smiley ,raskul ^^

You not sleeping good tonight, raskul ,  i think, because angry because of one single sentence in a differnet language in a forum Cheesy

raskul

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 08:50:15 AM

regards
Mielia

thanks.

Sorry , but i bet what i wrote even you can understand by looking just at the smiley ,raskul ^^

You not sleeping good tonight, raskul ,  i think, because angry because of one single sentence in a differnet language in a forum Cheesy

i'm not putting it into google translate, so no, haven't a clue what you are going on about.

5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 08:56:13 AM

regards
Mielia

thanks.

i'm not putting it into google translate, so no, haven't a clue what you are going on about.

was like: "what, you never heard about it?  Shocked"

nie = never

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 09:25:32 AM

Well, everyone jump on the hater wagon now..........  If you don't like it or don't believe it'll return, don't buy gh/s, it's pretty simple!  Always the best option is to buy BTC flat out and hold onto it but that's no where near as fun as mining is.  I've made really good money mining and believe in PBmining!

Your answer is legitimate and I don't want to create a flame reply. I am very interested in PBMining, I already have 53 GHS with them (you can check on the global stats) and I was thinking about buying more GHS. The first purchase was a impulse purchase, I did not think about it a lot. Now I wanted to invest a little bit more and I was doing some calculations and I wanted to get the feedback of other piggies who have invested a lot.

My question was: am I correct when I say that with the current PBMining price you will never ROI or am I missing something? In the first case, why people has massively invested in PBMining? Bad calculations or anything else?

Thanks!
I made a measurable ROI within fifteen minutes of paying my money. Due to referrals I broke even in three weeks.

This is one of those things on this forum that drives me nucking futz. ROI is a very specific financial term and it does NOT coincide with breakeven or profit. It means Return ON Investment. Not Return OF investment.

If it were a scam, you wouldn't make an ROI. If they didn't pay you every sunday like clockwork, you would not make an ROI. If you don't break even, but still got paid, then you made an ROI.

I'm sure I'll get flamed, but I can guarantee you that if you walked into any other setting involving money management and started using ROI in the manner that it is on this forum, you'd either be yelled at, shunned, or a laugingstock.

and since somebody always brings up the "language evolves" load of bovine excrement, it's only true in a general sense. ROI is NOT a general term. It's an accounting term, technical jargon. It doesn't evolve. It's definition is fixed. Short of the disciplines of accounting getting a complete linguistic overhaul, it's not going to change. ROI =/= breakeven or proft.

</rant>

On the subject at hand, I think you'll find the price is about the same as buying ants, when you factor in electricity, except that you'll eventually (much sooner than 5 years) have to either turn the ants off, or mine alts with them. As with all things Bitcoin, it's something of a gamble. It's one that has paid off handsomely for me, and I will continue to solicity referrals and buy GH's. There are too many customers for too long of a period for it to be a ponzi. I suspect they're being circumspect because it keeps people off their back, including the bastards that keep DDOSing every public pool. By maintaining the secrecy, they have less of a target painted on their backs. I don't know this to be true, but it's a good line of reasoning.

If I were the one running this, I'd sell 2/3rd's of the actual hashpower I bought, allowing a fair amount of "slush" along with a profit. Would be sufficient to guarantee the returns as per the way PB pays out, and make a handsome amount for those who invested in the hardware as well.
ghur

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 09:28:10 AM

If it were a scam, you wouldn't make an ROI. If they didn't pay you every sunday like clockwork, you would not make an ROI. If you don't break even, but still got paid, then you made an ROI.

Except, in a ponzi there's always a bunch making a profit.
That doesn't make it less of a scam.

Honestly, the subject has been debated to death.
Anyone still opting to invest only has themselves to blame when the payouts stop coming.

I get it, you're pulling revenue from a different source. If you spam "pbmining is great" enough times, you'll get more signups through your referral.
That still doesn't help the other people who genuinely believe it's a good investment.

doge: D8q8dR6tEAcaJ7U65jP6AAkiiL2CFJaHah
Automated faucet, pays daily: Qoinpro
cisary

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 09:53:37 AM

Well, everyone jump on the hater wagon now..........  If you don't like it or don't believe it'll return, don't buy gh/s, it's pretty simple!  Always the best option is to buy BTC flat out and hold onto it but that's no where near as fun as mining is.  I've made really good money mining and believe in PBmining!

Your answer is legitimate and I don't want to create a flame reply. I am very interested in PBMining, I already have 53 GHS with them (you can check on the global stats) and I was thinking about buying more GHS. The first purchase was a impulse purchase, I did not think about it a lot. Now I wanted to invest a little bit more and I was doing some calculations and I wanted to get the feedback of other piggies who have invested a lot.

My question was: am I correct when I say that with the current PBMining price you will never ROI or am I missing something? In the first case, why people has massively invested in PBMining? Bad calculations or anything else?

Thanks!
I made a measurable ROI within fifteen minutes of paying my money. Due to referrals I broke even in three weeks.

This is one of those things on this forum that drives me nucking futz. ROI is a very specific financial term and it does NOT coincide with breakeven or profit. It means Return ON Investment. Not Return OF investment.

I'm sure I'll get flamed, but I can guarantee you that if you walked into any other setting involving money management and started using ROI in the manner that it is on this forum, you'd either be yelled at, shunned, or a laugingstock.

and since somebody always brings up the "language evolves" load of bovine excrement, it's only true in a general sense. ROI is NOT a general term. It's an accounting term, technical jargon. It doesn't evolve. It's definition is fixed. Short of the disciplines of accounting getting a complete linguistic overhaul, it's not going to change. ROI =/= breakeven or proft.

</rant>

On the subject at hand, I think you'll find the price is about the same as buying ants, when you factor in electricity, except that you'll eventually (much sooner than 5 years) have to either turn the ants off, or mine alts with them. As with all things Bitcoin, it's something of a gamble. It's one that has paid off handsomely for me, and I will continue to solicity referrals and buy GH's. There are too many customers for too long of a period for it to be a ponzi. I suspect they're being circumspect because it keeps people off their back, including the bastards that keep DDOSing every public pool. By maintaining the secrecy, they have less of a target painted on their backs. I don't know this to be true, but it's a good line of reasoning.

If I were the one running this, I'd sell 2/3rd's of the actual hashpower I bought, allowing a fair amount of "slush" along with a profit. Would be sufficient to guarantee the returns as per the way PB pays out, and make a handsome amount for those who invested in the hardware as well.

Great.. but I honestly think there is no hardware at all. Is it problem to show photos of some bills/hardware? no it isn't. That's why I don't think PBmining will last more than 6 months.. I wish I was wrong because I am customer too.. I hope I will able to buy more mining hardware (so far I have https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=491551.0;topicseen) and there are so many awesome ASICs on the market nowadays..
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 10:07:22 AM

that btcminer84 guys must be reported for spamming his useless calculations again again

I disagree. His calculations are not useless. They are illustrative of several logical fallacies and can therfore be of some value if you have a strong bullshit detector.

Exponential growth is impossible in the long run. This has been prove so many times that anyone claiming it as a basis for real world calculations should just go ahead and check themselves into either the mental ward or the Federal Reserve.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: