Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:04:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will BTC be at least $1000 USD before 2015?
Yes!   - 77 (21.8%)
No. - 188 (53.3%)
I like bacon.   - 88 (24.9%)
Total Voters: 353

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PB Mining -- 5 year mining contracts!  (Read 378866 times)
rodeoclownicp

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:07:25 AM

the first contract i bought in february is just about to break even.
come payday on sunday, my first contract will then be in profit.
 Grin

Me too! Cheers to reaching the break even point!

would you say that the btc earned per gh/s is the same as what the btc calculators say you should be earning?
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rodeoclownicp

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:08:05 AM

Grin

http://pbmining.com?ref=raskul

same question for you?

would you say that the btc earned per gh/s is the same as what the btc calculators say you should be earning?
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:08:35 AM

Grin

you'd be as well using a crystal ball, as using the calculators.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:10:06 AM

Grin

same question for you?

No, because those calculators are just an estimation, there is variance.
rodeoclownicp

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:17:34 AM

Grin

same question for you?

Grin

well would you say it is as good as the pool of your choice would be? and over the long  run variance typicaly would work itself out? i guess i am just trying to get a feal for the performance of the pool since you cant point your hash where you want?

also whats this recommendation commission? can you open 1 account and then buy more and get commission from yourself ? or is that frowned upon... what happens if you keep buying more hash here and there, does it all run together or is it seperate contracts and viewed as seperate results?
byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:19:17 AM

Grin

same question for you?

Grin

well would you say it is as good as the pool of your choice would be? and over the long  run variance typicaly would work itself out? i guess i am just trying to get a feal for the performance of the pool since you cant point your hash where you want?

also whats this recommendation commission? can you open 1 account and then buy more and get commission from yourself ? or is that frowned upon... what happens if you keep buying more hash here and there, does it all run together or is it seperate contracts and viewed as seperate results?

First, it seems to be a few satoshis under the long term average, but that's perfectly normal.
Second, some pools merge mine Namecoins and Devcoins and Ixcoins, but PBMining does not, but I personally don't care much about those.
raskul

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:22:31 AM

Grin

same question for you?

Grin

First, it seems to be a few satoshis under the long term average, but that's perfectly normal.
Second, some pools merge mine Namecoins and Devcoins and Ixcoins, but PBMining does not, but I personally don't care much about those.

yeah, it would be preferable if we were able to point our mining contracts at a pool of our choice, the mathematical equation that PBmining use for payments is on page 33 or thereabouts of this thread. it's not far off what you would see at a PPLNS pool, in total I bought/got referred ~400GH/s on PB, not buying any more until the entirety of that 400GH/s breaks even.

rodeoclownicp

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:32:51 AM

did that ponzi sceam thing around page 33 ever come to a conclusion? did they ever post a pic or blockchain?
oztusk

Activity: 327

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:33:10 AM

i did the calc a couple months ago when i got into this... the btc per ghz paid worked out accurately then, by formula.
where miners are pointed makes no difference btc/ghz is the same.
idk the merged mining advantage though, i imagine pb will eventually do that if people are concerned about it....
what is a merge namecoin yield worth per btc mined? anyone tell me?
i think ozcoin merges and converts, but im not sure.
their payout system is a little screwy, so i quit mining there.

<<<   "MY DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox - - "MY DOG IS EATING YOUR BITCOIN"...Antpool - - "We were drinking espresso with shots of vodka at this little cafe. My laptop was on the table. This big dog came up behind us and,.. and..." ...nicehash     ANTMINER is currently servicing 20-30% of the entire network hash rate. Enenatis. Quis interdum ac, aliquet nec est. www.bitmaintech.com Euismod risus sed, venenatis tellus. Aliquam vel. Spontaneous emission is not inherent to an emitter, but rather depends on its electromagnetic environment.        "THE DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox
raskul

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:38:06 AM

i did the calc a couple months ago when i got into this... the btc per ghz paid worked out accurately then, by formula.
idk the merged mining advantage though, i imagine pb will eventually do that if people are concerned about it....

on a personal level, the pools where I mine, do make a difference in many ways.
and if I had 400GH/s and was able to dictate where it was pointed, I could also mine SHA256 altcoins. there are lots of options, some of which can sometimes be more profitable than mining btc. anyway, that's on a personal level, and more control over the contracts would be good, but not essential.

rodeoclownicp

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:47:41 AM

and if I had 400GH/s and was able to dictate where it was pointed, I could also mine SHA256 altcoins. there are lots of options, some of which can sometimes be more profitable than mining btc. anyway, that's on a personal level, and more control over the contracts would be good, but not essential.

1300 gh/ 5 year contract or 25mh/s script 1 year contract then you get the machine - what would you pick?
raskul

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:51:05 AM

1300 gh/ 5 year contract or 25mh/s script 1 year contract then you get the machine - what would you pick?

SHA256 every time.

oztusk

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:31:49 AM

i am completely ignorant concerning script miners/kopykatkoin...
right now id just hold on to the 6.5 btc til it hits 800 or more..
cloud mining and equipment dont look good right now,...
but if diff bumps mean out to 14% or less, id be wrong. that i doubt tho...
... actually im not doing anything with the btc i have because i dont see a solid opportunity now.
its money in the bank... sometimes btc goes up when silver goes down, in that instance id convert btc>cash>silver ...

<<<   "MY DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox - - "MY DOG IS EATING YOUR BITCOIN"...Antpool - - "We were drinking espresso with shots of vodka at this little cafe. My laptop was on the table. This big dog came up behind us and,.. and..." ...nicehash     ANTMINER is currently servicing 20-30% of the entire network hash rate. Enenatis. Quis interdum ac, aliquet nec est. www.bitmaintech.com Euismod risus sed, venenatis tellus. Aliquam vel. Spontaneous emission is not inherent to an emitter, but rather depends on its electromagnetic environment.        "THE DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox
oztusk

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:37:26 AM

what is the scrypt mining service, id like to look at their come on? ill bet its a losing deal, even if you get to keep the paperweight.

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:48:58 AM

... actually im not doing anything with the btc i have because i dont see a solid opportunity now.
its money in the bank... sometimes btc goes up when silver goes down, in that instance id convert btc>cash>silver ...

I pm you.
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 11:00:43 AM

I pm you.

Where do you buy silver best ? I buy at bullionvault sometimes  Roll Eyes

I just recieved 5 new gridseed miners, 70$ each , which i think is a good price? (ordered from minereu 09.05. , got them today )

http://i59.tinypic.com/213qee.jpg

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 11:06:32 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2014, 01:40:52 PM by n2004al

I pm you.

Where do you buy silver best ? I buy at bullionvault sometimes  Roll Eyes

I just recieved 5 new gridseed miners, 70$ each , which i think is a good price? (ordered from minereu 09.05. , got them today )

See the second opportunity at my signature. This opportunity not only give numismatic silver coins MS70 (or gold or other precious metals) with a very good price but offer the possibility to earn commissions (up to 50 000$) if you recommend others. If you register the first opportunity the price of bought will be (in the future) even more cheap.
Koko

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 11:08:02 AM

i am completely ignorant concerning script miners/kopykatkoin...
right now id just hold on to the 6.5 btc til it hits 800 or more..
cloud mining and equipment dont look good right now,...
but if diff bumps mean out to 14% or less, id be wrong. that i doubt tho...

As of right now, Scrypt/x11/Groestl etc. mining can still be quite profitable as is altcoin trading, you should consider it.
oztusk

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 11:42:46 AM

I pm you.

You will want to look at Kitco.com 
Best known metal scource for NA.
unfortunately their minimum purchases are raised.. its been awhile since i dealt with them.
anyways,.. they are reputable.

what do you estimmate as return on the gridseeds?    they look nice  Smiley

Koko

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 11:54:17 AM

I pm you.

You will want to look at Kitco.com 
Best known metal scource for NA.
unfortunately their minimum purchases are raised.. its been awhile since i dealt with them.
anyways,.. they are reputable.

what do you estimmate as return on the gridseeds?    they look nice  Smiley

That wholly depends on what you mine with them.
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: