Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:37:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will BTC be at least $1000 USD before 2015?
Yes!   - 77 (21.8%)
No. - 188 (53.3%)
I like bacon.   - 88 (24.9%)
Total Voters: 353

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PB Mining -- 5 year mining contracts!  (Read 378866 times)
Steiny217

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:20:08 AM

YAY!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!!! I got my first referral last night!!!!!!! Thank you very very much!!!!!!!!  If I could take you out and buy you a beer I would!  Much appreciated whoever you are!

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kained

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:45:27 AM

I'd like to ask again, if there is clear cut evidence that this is a legit mining operation.  Such as showing an address that receives newly generated coins.

I ask because Bit-mining.co disappeared, with everyone's bitcoin, and it isn't all that clear whether pbmining can be trusted.
Minnlo

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:15:44 AM

I'd like to ask again, if there is clear cut evidence that this is a legit mining operation.  Such as showing an address that receives newly generated coins.

Nope. No evidence that they have the hashrate (over 500 TH/s now). The payment is sent through mixer rather than from new coins.

You can find lots of discussion here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=484355.0;all

Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:20:12 AM

There is no reassuring data available, kaned. Just like scrypt.cc though. Not much info available, yet both have been active and paying for a while.

Still, companies that are considered legit charge criminal prices and/or fees for sure.
Companies that are not generally considered legit might be criminal or not.
Which option is better? Losing for sure or losing maybe

BTW, average Bitcoin difficulty increase since March is almost 16%, average since January is 17%/18%, cant remember exactly.

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
rodeoclownicp

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:37:46 PM

I ask because Bit-mining.co disappeared, with everyone's bitcoin, and it isn't all that clear whether pbmining can be trusted.

were they tracked down
rodeoclownicp

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:48:01 PM

ps. if u back date it is to set the calculator ...buy price is irrelevant to topic. you just want to get the same btc over period of time.. then use cuurent price and current day- trying to deal with imbeciles and get a question across has left my purpose potentially convoluted - i will revisit later if it is not addressed rationally now

Ok, so it's not even close to term "profitable". Why people are still buying these contracts if it is a total loss?

If the bitcoinwisdom chart was larger, you would see that you will definitely profit over the next 5 years.
Also, stop begging for lower price if you can't afford it. Why should PBMining sell them at a loss?

By the way, difficulty increase was 18% the last time, and 10% before that.
dude stop trolling for them ,,, dont get so but hurt,,,

fuck i have never seen such crybaies,, if you get upset you have misunderstood the post or you are irrrational-at 2.5usd per gh  profitability is lost now... the btc per gh drops still reflect 2.5 usd per gh... if it does become profitable it is 1-2% gain from current buys if u get that.. i see prices are lowered,so you do understand  that pb, but will the 2.5 usd per gh barrier be addressed thankyou
s1ng
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:01:12 PM

if i had 0.02 btc
is PB mining is worth to me Huh
PBmining (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 05:17:04 PM

ps. if u back date it is to set the calculator ...buy price is irrelevant to topic. you just want to get the same btc over period of time.. then use cuurent price and current day- trying to deal with imbeciles and get a question across has left my purpose potentially convoluted - i will revisit later if it is not addressed rationally now

Ok, so it's not even close to term "profitable". Why people are still buying these contracts if it is a total loss?

If the bitcoinwisdom chart was larger, you would see that you will definitely profit over the next 5 years.
Also, stop begging for lower price if you can't afford it. Why should PBMining sell them at a loss?

fuck i have never seen such crybaies,, if you get upset you have misunderstood the post or you are irrrational-at 2.5usd per gh  profitability is lost now... the btc per gh drops still reflect 2.5 usd per gh... if it does become profitable it is 1-2% gain from current buys if u get that.. i see prices are lowered,so you do understand  that pb, but will the 2.5 usd per gh barrier be addressed thankyou

I'm not sure I quite understand your reasoning so I'm not sure how to address this.  We sell the hash power for what we feel we can get for it on the market.  If you feel the price is too steep for whatever reason, then please don't make a purchase!  Smiley 

Did you know?: Most of our hash power comes from other sources.  We are now specialized in the resale of cloudmining contracts through our associates!
tuanvie

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:23:44 PM

I noticed a very nice pbmining market,
but now the price is getting lower GHS,
whether it will continue to fall?

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Steiny217

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:26:56 PM

if i had 0.02 btc
is PB mining is worth to me Huh

If you want to get into cloud mining, PBmining is the cheapest site out there, so you'll get more bang for your bit then else where!  If you are gonna sign up throw someone from the forum a bone and use their link, you'll make their day!   Grin  

Steiny217

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:28:39 PM

It'll continue to fall but difficulty will continue to rise just consider that aswell......

Doff

Activity: 327

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:48:05 PM

It'll continue to fall but difficulty will continue to rise just consider that aswell......

At some point it will level off. There is a limited supply of power out there, and Asics also have a barrier, its unlikely we see another jump like we did this past year.

Take for example that 20,132,644,564 is double the current network hash rate and how much power the current hash rate is consuming. I see people tossing out 120,132,644,564 difficulty in some of these calculator examples, is that even sustainable power wise?
byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:51:51 PM

I'm not sure I quite understand your reasoning so I'm not sure how to address this.  We sell the hash power for what we feel we can get for it on the market.  If you feel the price is too steep for whatever reason, then please don't make a purchase!  Smiley 

I agree. As I said, why should PBMining lower the prices if they would lose money?
Also, if you think that they are too expensive, don't buy and go away. Also, I am not butthurt, I am merely pointing out facts, and you are making your opinion based on your arrogant attitude, thinking that you are always right. If you think it is unprofitable, prove it, with charts for 5 years.
rodeoclownicp

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:13:48 PM

ok, what drives sales is profitability, which then gives you the ability to mine more btc which then gives you the ability to sell more hash, which then gives you the ability to mine more btc which then gives you the ability to sell more hash, which then gives you the ability to mine more btc which then gives you the ability to sell more hash,,, etc , the price of gh is dropping, which means its dropping for you, so i am just asking what the model is for this inevitability
and people lost their shit... so what is on the horizon?
PBmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 06:32:59 PM

ok, what drives sales is profitability, which then gives you the ability to mine more btc which then gives you the ability to sell more hash, which then gives you the ability to mine more btc which then gives you the ability to sell more hash, which then gives you the ability to mine more btc which then gives you the ability to sell more hash,,, etc , the price of gh is dropping, which means its dropping for you, so i am just asking what the model is for this inevitability

Welcome to the world of Bitcoin mining.  As the difficulty factor increases, profitability drops.  We all hope for low difficulty increases and a positive rate of return.  On the other hand, we also accept the risk that if the difficulty changes are high then it will be more difficult to profit.  We didn't create this game -- we simply sell the hash power and try to create a small profit margin for ourselves.  There is nothing complicated about our model, you either buy it at our price, or you don't.  What the difficulty factor does is completely out of our control and is too unpredictable to guarantee a gain or loss on your investment.   I have always recommended to customers that they use a spreadsheet program to determine for themselves the different scenarios that can occur when you purchase hash power.   Feel free to publish your results and share them with other forum members.

Did you know?: Most of our hash power comes from other sources.  We are now specialized in the resale of cloudmining contracts through our associates!
rodeoclownicp

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:20:49 PM

Welcome to the world of Bitcoin mining.  As the difficulty factor increases, profitability drops.  We all hope for low difficulty increases and a positive rate of return.  On the other hand, we also accept the risk that if the difficulty changes are high then it will be more difficult to profit.  We didn't create this game -- we simply sell the hash power and try to create a small profit margin for ourselves.  There is nothing complicated about our model, you either buy it at our price, or you don't.  What the difficulty factor does is completely out of our control and is too unpredictable to guarantee a gain or loss on your investment.   I have always recommended to customers that they use a spreadsheet program to determine for themselves the different scenarios that can occur when you purchase hash power.   Feel free to publish your results and share them with other forum members.

ok so i will go all the way back to my original question and  hopefully it will get answered this time without any audience participation ... will the 2.5usd per gh be part of the next price drop or will price drops jsut be a lower btc per gh but only to maintain the 2.5 usd per gh... please it should have just been answered the first time
PBmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 07:39:13 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2014, 08:19:55 PM by PBmining

Our price drops have nothing to do with the price of a Bitcoin in USD.  We drop the cost in relation to the difficulty factor and an increasing maintenance cost.   It's all relative.  If you have mining hardware worth $100, and Bitcoin doubles, it should now be worth $200 since it is capable of mining Bitcoins which have doubled in value.  Of course the BTC price of the hardware has stayed the same the whole time.  You will see this in a fiat based marketplace, such as eBay -- people will hold onto their miners much tighter and sell higher when Bitcoin goes up.  They would rather do this than lose potential profits to you over an increasing Bitcoin value.

We choose to value our hardware higher (in USD, not BTC) as Bitcoin goes up, just as anyone else would.  

To counteract this, you will see the market flooded even more aggressively with ASIC hardware.  Supply and demand.  Smiley  We feel our price is fair and very competitive, and remains to stay that way.

byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:32:00 PM

Our price drops have nothing to do with the price of a Bitcoin in USD.  We drop the cost in relation to the difficulty factor and an increasing maintenance cost.   It's all relative.  If you have mining hardware worth $100, and Bitcoin doubles, it should now be worth $200 since it is capable of mining Bitcoins which have doubled in value.  Of course the BTC price of the hardware has stayed the same the whole time.  You will see this in a fiat based marketplace, such as eBay -- people will hold onto their miners much tighter and sell higher when Bitcoin goes up.  They would rather do this than lose potential profits to you over an increasing Bitcoin value.

We choose to value our hardware higher (in USD, not BTC) as Bitcoin goes up, just as anyone else would.  

To counteract this, you will see the market flooded even more aggressively with ASIC hardware.  Supply and demand.  Smiley  We feel our price is fair and very competitive, and remains to stay that way.

I feel that the price is extremely fair. It is a lot lower compared to other companies like cex.io or PeerNove (CloudHashing).
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:33:46 PM

I feel that the price is extremely fair. It is a lot lower compared to other companies like cex.io or PeerNove (CloudHashing).

+1
Steiny217

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:40:34 PM

+1

Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: