Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:40:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will BTC be at least $1000 USD before 2015?
Yes!   - 77 (21.8%)
No. - 188 (53.3%)
I like bacon.   - 88 (24.9%)
Total Voters: 353

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PB Mining -- 5 year mining contracts!  (Read 378866 times)
Steiny217

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 02:26:42 PM

ONE of my favorite things to do is get home and check how my balance has grown-- very fun Grin

I actually agree with you there!  Grin  You got enough posts now you should look into setting up your signature block with your referral link and hopefully someone will help ya grow.  Incase you don't know you get 10% of your referrals!  I've been lucky enough to get 1 so far and they bought 180GH/s so that gave me a nice 18Gh/s for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.  lol

Haha... I almost never login , i just wait to see how much i get every week.

Yeah I wish I could do that man!   I'm like addicted, I'm constantly checking atleast once an hour and just not PBmining, I'm constantly checking my miners too!  Sad thing is i've been mining for over a year now you would think I would of grown tired of checking all the time but I haven't! lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 02:42:49 PM

ONE of my favorite things to do is get home and check how my balance has grown-- very fun Grin

I actually agree with you there!  Grin  You got enough posts now you should look into setting up your signature block with your referral link and hopefully someone will help ya grow.  Incase you don't know you get 10% of your referrals!  I've been lucky enough to get 1 so far and they bought 180GH/s so that gave me a nice 18Gh/s for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.  lol

Haha... I almost never login , i just wait to see how much i get every week.

Yeah I wish I could do that man!   I'm like addicted, I'm constantly checking atleast once an hour and just not PBmining, I'm constantly checking my miners too!  Sad thing is i've been mining for over a year now you would think I would of grown tired of checking all the time but I haven't! lol

LOL , man u are truly addicted Smiley . How much ghs u have ? I would be addicted if i had like 1000ghs Cheesy . But i have only 5ghs , that makes me like 0.0018 btc per week now .

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 02:53:10 PM

look at all the people who had items shipped from pbmining these people would also have a address the items where shipped from

pbmining looks real to me

LOT OF 4! Bitcoin Block Erupter USB - ASIC miner (NOT BFL OR AVALON)

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=pbmining&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&which=positive&interval=365&_trkparms=positive_365
PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 02:56:44 PM

or said another way USD is irrelevant when working out profit from mining @PBmining

if you are so focused on  the BTC/USD going up,  you should buy and hold not mine  Smiley

thats all I'm going to say on this topic

Not really true. When you buy a stock you make money two ways, with a dividend and with gains. You return is a combination of both.

Same is true with BTC. Since I am technically buying with USD, since that is how I got the BTC the return from PBMining is a combination of the dividend (the BTC I am paid) and the gains (the USD price of BTC). Most miners are hoping for the price of BTC to increase, because then their return is much better.

Ignoring the buying power (value) of BTC in the calculations isn't sound. Of course, you can't know what the value of BTC is at any time other than right now.
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:24:43 PM

or said another way USD is irrelevant when working out profit from mining @PBmining

if you are so focused on  the BTC/USD going up,  you should buy and hold not mine  Smiley

Not really true. When you buy a stock you make money two ways, with a dividend and with gains. You return is a combination of both.

Same is true with BTC. Since I am technically buying with USD, since that is how I got the BTC the return from PBMining is a combination of the dividend (the BTC I am paid) and the gains (the USD price of BTC). Most miners are hoping for the price of BTC to increase, because then their return is much better.

Ignoring the buying power (value) of BTC in the calculations isn't sound. Of course, you can't know what the value of BTC is at any time other than right now.

If you buy a stock and then sell it, you get dividend and gains. If the price falls after you buy it, then not.
PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:40:12 PM

If you buy a stock and then sell it, you get dividend and gains. If the price falls after you buy it, then not.

Absolutely, it's all paper gains until your realize them. The same is true for BTC. It's all paper gains until you sell or spend them.
syncsam

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:11:57 PM

Absolutely, it's all paper gains until your realize them. The same is true for BTC. It's all paper gains until you sell or spend them.

You are wrong for starters, if you buy and sell a stock you do not always get dividends and gains, dividends only get paid if you own the stock on a particular day, and gains are only made if you sell at a higher prices (Long), buy at a lower price (Short).

and when you are working out whether PBmining is a good investment you want to look at the BTC you will make, its no point buying 1 Btc worth of contract only to be paid back 0.95 Btc (again these figures are plucked out of thin air to make a point) only to hope that the price of Btc in the future is worth more then against the USD that is a stupid investment decision

I'm not calling you stupid, I'm just saying that decision is stupid
PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:16:46 PM

You are wrong for starters, if you buy and sell a stock you do not always get dividends and gains, dividends only get paid if you own the stock on a particular day, and gains are only made if you sell at a higher prices (Long), buy at a lower price (Short).

Nothing you said here makes anything I said "wrong". Have a nice day.
syncsam

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:25:16 PM

It absolutely proves you are wrong lets look at your comment 'If you buy a stock and then sell it, you get dividend and gains.'  you ONLY get dividends if you own at stock at a certain date at a certain time, if you are a day trader, you will mostly buy and sell stock without a dividend. part 2 or you comment mentions GAINS

gains are only made  if you have sold your stock for higher then what you bought (Long) or bought it lower then what you sold it (Short)

I know this, I have spent 10 years in the financial markets
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:32:57 PM

It absolutely proves you are wrong lets look at your comment 'If you buy a stock and then sell it, you get dividend and gains.'  you ONLY get dividends if you own at stock at a certain date at a certain time, if you are a day trader, you will mostly buy and sell stock without a dividend. part 2 or you comment mentions GAINS

gains are only made  if you have sold your stock for higher then what you bought (Long) or bought it lower then what you sold it (Short)

I know this, I have spent 10 years in the financial markets

First, please quote properly, I said that.
I was simply telling PilotofBTC that an increase in share price would mean that you profit only when you sell the shares.
syncsam

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:35:31 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2014, 08:46:25 PM by syncsam

Sorry I was deleting them manually from the big msg and got them mixed up  Shocked

and looks like I may have mistakenly thought pilotofbtc said it, sorry about that (thats an apology to you as well pilotofbtc)

PilotofBTC do you fly planes in real life?
PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:50:46 PM

Sorry I was deleting them manually from the big msg and got them mixed up  Shocked

and looks like I may have mistakenly thought pilotofbtc said it, sorry about that (thats an apology to you as well pilotofbtc)

Yes, I am a private pilot. But, due to the high cost of the hobby, I haven't been flying in many years.
syncsam

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 11:10:20 PM

Yes, I am a private pilot. But, due to the high cost of the hobby, I haven't been flying in many years.

cool, yeah it is an expensive hobby
rodeoclownicp

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:17:01 AM

dude - i apologize for that guy if he doesnt get things he tells people they are wrong rather than just stay out of it
oztusk

Activity: 327

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:56:41 AM

original:

"dude - i apologize for that guy if he doesnt get things he tells people they are wrong rather than just stay out of it"

decrypted vrsion:

'dude: - i apologize for that guy. if he doesnt get things, he tells people they are wrong rather than "just stay out of it"'

<<<   "MY DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox - - "MY DOG IS EATING YOUR BITCOIN"...Antpool - - "We were drinking espresso with shots of vodka at this little cafe. My laptop was on the table. This big dog came up behind us and,.. and..." ...nicehash     ANTMINER is currently servicing 20-30% of the entire network hash rate. Enenatis. Quis interdum ac, aliquet nec est. www.bitmaintech.com Euismod risus sed, venenatis tellus. Aliquam vel. Spontaneous emission is not inherent to an emitter, but rather depends on its electromagnetic environment.        "THE DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox
oztusk

Activity: 327

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:59:41 AM

"Yes, I am a private pilot. But, due to the high cost of the hobby, I haven't been flying in many years."

"cool, yeah it is an expensive hobby"

yeah, like $7.50/hr for the cessna 150 engine time, and 90c/gal for the avgas in 1972...

<<<   "MY DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox - - "MY DOG IS EATING YOUR BITCOIN"...Antpool - - "We were drinking espresso with shots of vodka at this little cafe. My laptop was on the table. This big dog came up behind us and,.. and..." ...nicehash     ANTMINER is currently servicing 20-30% of the entire network hash rate. Enenatis. Quis interdum ac, aliquet nec est. www.bitmaintech.com Euismod risus sed, venenatis tellus. Aliquam vel. Spontaneous emission is not inherent to an emitter, but rather depends on its electromagnetic environment.        "THE DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox
Steiny217

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:42:42 PM

Should get ya alittle ultralight or something. Smiley

PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:26:50 PM

Should get ya alittle ultralight or something. Smiley

Once the kids are out of school so no more college tuition and I have a bit more disposable income, I do want to get back into the air. I would actually like to try gliding and helos as well.
BennyBlanco

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:36:17 PM

so far so good been paid out every week  Smiley

anyone interested in signing up please use me as a referral using my link below I would like to start earning some bonuses Smiley

http://pbmining.com?ref=BennyBlanco
VJain

Activity: 305

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 06:46:43 PM

so far so good been paid out every week  Smiley

anyone interested in signing up please use me as a referral using my link below I would like to start earning some bonuses Smiley

http://pbmining.com?ref=BennyBlanco

Join the queue of everyone in this thread.

Making Apps and Websites for people. I charge reasonable rates ($30-40/hour in BTC).
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: