Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 11:19:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will BTC be at least $1000 USD before 2015?
Yes!   - 77 (21.8%)
No. - 188 (53.3%)
I like bacon.   - 88 (24.9%)
Total Voters: 353

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PB Mining -- 5 year mining contracts!  (Read 378882 times)
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:41:49 AM

Great suggestions, keep them coming.

Yes it will definitely be https! Most of the improvements will be "behind the scenes" but the biggest changes on the front end will be the order system.   The general visual layout will look very similar at first, but we will be able to expand much easier now.  Our new development environment will be MUCH easier to work with, so new improvements will be added continuously.  Graphic designers will be able to come in and not only make things look nicer, but enable more compatibility for mobile devices.  With the current system, our site is in "lock-down" mode due to the January attacks against certain vulnerabilities, so adding features right now is risky and nearly impossible Smiley  I think you will all be pleased where things are headed.  More transparency is part of our ultimate goal as well -- we DO want to make everyone happy.

Nice.

Happy i bought my first 70 GHS EVER with PB Mining. So please don´t let me down, it would hit a poor person!

First i thought about buying hardware but i think it is better to let people mining with much more experience than me!?

I bought 1.7 BTC some years before and nearly forgot that i own them  Roll Eyes
0.58BTC i invested in PB mining, 1.12BTC in cold storage wallet.

So the question is:

Let 1.12BTC stay there or invest more in PB mining or buy ANT miner 180GHS for 0.996BTC ( i know i not get rich this way, but i want to learn. Electric is not cheap where i live (germany) also )

I trust PBM,you sound honest, fair and listening to your customers and good support from what i heard until now.
But putting all eggs in one single basket is never a great idea.

Any suggestions ?

PS: Sorry for grappy english, my german ist much better  Grin

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
oztusk

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:50:18 AM

Yes it will definitely be https! Most of the improvements will be "behind the scenes" but the biggest changes on the front end will be the order system.   The general visual layout will look very similar at first, but we will be able to expand much easier now.  Our new development environment will be MUCH easier to work with, so new improvements will be added continuously.  Graphic designers will be able to come in and not only make things look nicer, but enable more compatibility for mobile devices.  With the current system, our site is in "lock-down" mode due to the January attacks against certain vulnerabilities, so adding features right now is risky and nearly impossible Smiley  I think you will all be pleased where things are headed.  More transparency is part of our ultimate goal as well -- we DO want to make everyone happy.

Nice.

Happy i bought my first 70 GHS EVER with PB Mining. So please don´t let me down, it would hit a poor person!

First i thought about buying hardware but i think it is better to let mine people with much more experience than myself?!

So the question is:

Let 1.12BTC stay there or invest more in PB mining or buy ANT miner 180GHS for 0.996BTC ( i know i not get rich this way, but i want to learn. Electric is not cheap where i live (germany) also )

I trust PBM,you sound honest, fair and listening to your customers and good support what i heard until now.

Any suggestions ? Roll Eyes

Honestly? Buy the antminer. unless you tell me what electricity costs and i turn green... ive got to run... someone at door... how much pew kwh do you pay for electric...
go to go... will finish when i return

<<<   "MY DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox - - "MY DOG IS EATING YOUR BITCOIN"...Antpool - - "We were drinking espresso with shots of vodka at this little cafe. My laptop was on the table. This big dog came up behind us and,.. and..." ...nicehash     ANTMINER is currently servicing 20-30% of the entire network hash rate. Enenatis. Quis interdum ac, aliquet nec est. www.bitmaintech.com Euismod risus sed, venenatis tellus. Aliquam vel. Spontaneous emission is not inherent to an emitter, but rather depends on its electromagnetic environment.        "THE DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:09:18 AM

Is there any way you can calculate your profits with PB mining per GHS?
The normal calculators are only for if you own your own hardware, it seems.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:16:16 AM

Nice.

First i thought about buying hardware but i think it is better to let mine people with much more experience than myself?!

So the question is:

I trust PBM,you sound honest, fair and listening to your customers and good support what i heard until now.

Honestly? Buy the antminer. unless you tell me what electricity costs and i turn green... ive got to run... someone at door... how much pew kwh do you pay for electric...

My electric cost is 0.23 Euro / kwh

steyehn

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:21:28 AM

Just got some funds to purchase small amount of ghs, thanks for the fast processing pbmining Grin
oztusk

Activity: 327

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 04:41:12 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2014, 05:19:27 AM by oztusk

Nice.

So the question is:

well.. at 180 days, your electric eats up the advantage you gain by using your own miner, and with vat tax and trouble on top it looks like pbm is a better gamble.

if you had free electric, you would definitely want your own ant.

but with high electric and the possibility of difficulty extending your recovery time, pbm would be the way to go.
so i reverse what i said earlier
while you do that, i would look around for a source of a few kilowatt of electricity at zero cost, if possible. in which case buying your own miner renders about a 50% advantage over pbm shares.
  [you may also want to live by candel-light]
  although i have access to about 3-4 Kw of electric at no cost, in my case i went for pbm because of the fact that i may have to travel for some months, and did not want to return to find sleeping equipment.
http://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/calculator
there is a good calculator if you are careful to type in the correct and realistic values, and also to not deceive yourself with overoptimism or wishful thinking.
see if you find the same decision as i did.
good luck!

ps/edit:  i am assuming that you can obtain an ant for about BTC1

ps/second edit: using the calculator showed no realistic chance of making a profit with that electric bill, even withthe unrealistic figur of mean 15% difficulty increment.
[you should independently verify any figures i arrive at]

<<<   "MY DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox - - "MY DOG IS EATING YOUR BITCOIN"...Antpool - - "We were drinking espresso with shots of vodka at this little cafe. My laptop was on the table. This big dog came up behind us and,.. and..." ...nicehash     ANTMINER is currently servicing 20-30% of the entire network hash rate. Enenatis. Quis interdum ac, aliquet nec est. www.bitmaintech.com Euismod risus sed, venenatis tellus. Aliquam vel. Spontaneous emission is not inherent to an emitter, but rather depends on its electromagnetic environment.        "THE DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:31:38 AM

Nice.

So the question is:

well.. at 180 days, your electric eats up the advantage you gain by using your own miner, and with vat tax and trouble on top it looks like pbm is a better gamble.

if you had free electric, you would definitely want your own ant.

but with high electric and the possibility of difficulty extending your recovery time, pbm would be the way to go.
so i reverse what i said earlier
while you do that, i would look around for a source of a few kilowatt of electricity at zero cost, if possible. in which case buying your own miner renders about a 50% advantage over pbm shares.
  [you may also want to live by candel-light]
  although i have access to about 3-4 Kw of electric at no cost, in my case i went for pbm because of the fact that i may have to travel for some months, and did not want to return to find sleeping equipment.
http://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/calculator
there is a good calculator if you are careful to type in the correct and realistic values, and also to not deceive yourself with overoptimism or wishful thinking.
see if you find the same decision as i did.
good luck!

ps/edit:  i am assuming that you can obtain an ant for about BTC1

ps/second edit: using the calculator showed no realistic chance of making a profit with that electric bill, even withthe unrealistic figur of mean 15% difficulty increment.
[you should independently verify any figures i arrive at]

Thank you very much Smiley

Looks like cloud mining (pbm etc) is the way to go for me.

I have to ask my mum&dad how powerfull their solar panels are also.

PS: Yeah i could afford an ant for 1BTC, but like you said, the electric cost is way to high.

I see, Mining is better in countrys where electric is almost free or use solar power here and run some USB miners / ANT with it

Question because it is not clear to me, is that the amount i get paid out Sunday?

http://schirmfoto.de/b0a5b23374

raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:33:11 AM

i'm moving all my hashpower to cloud mining, slowly but surely. I have 170GH/s at home and every coin this earns is being ploughed back into PBmining.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:35:46 AM

i'm moving all my hashpower to cloud mining, slowly but surely. I have 170GH/s at home and every coin this earns is being ploughed back into PBmining.

Nice strategy

Question because it is not very clear to me, is that the amount i get paid out Sunday?

raskul

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:36:37 AM

Nice strategy

Question because it is not very clear to me, is that the amount i get paid out Sunday?

yes, that's how it looks to me.

5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:39:26 AM

Nice strategy

yes, that's how it looks to me.

Thank you.

I will re-invest then in 2 GHS

raskul

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:45:55 AM

one thing I did want to mention... I don't see why PBMining needs a new website... I think the site as it is, is perfectly OK. I've never had any bother logging in, or buying contracts, and stats are stable... can someone answer... why migrate?

5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:54:50 AM

one thing I did want to mention... I don't see why PBMining needs a new website... I think the site as it is, is perfectly OK. I've never had any bother logging in, or buying contracts, and stats are stable... can someone answer... why migrate?

"Yes it will definitely be https! Most of the improvements will be "behind the scenes" but the biggest changes on the front end will be the order system.   The general visual layout will look very similar at first, but we will be able to expand much easier now.  Our new development environment will be MUCH easier to work with, so new improvements will be added continuously.  Graphic designers will be able to come in and not only make things look nicer, but enable more compatibility for mobile devices.  With the current system, our site is in "lock-down" mode due to the January attacks against certain vulnerabilities, so adding features right now is risky and nearly impossible"

Think that´s the reason. Got this answer when asked if it will be https.

raskul

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:56:58 AM

"Yes it will definitely be https! Most of the improvements will be "behind the scenes" but the biggest changes on the front end will be the order system.   The general visual layout will look very similar at first, but we will be able to expand much easier now.  Our new development environment will be MUCH easier to work with, so new improvements will be added continuously.  Graphic designers will be able to come in and not only make things look nicer, but enable more compatibility for mobile devices.  With the current system, our site is in "lock-down" mode due to the January attacks against certain vulnerabilities, so adding features right now is risky and nearly impossible"

doh. I had read that. thanks  Lips sealed i'll shut up now lol

5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:05:37 PM

Not have to shup up Smiley

Think it is mostly for security reasons and adding features.

But i agree with you, the design is straight forward liked it when i first saw it. What i´m missing little bit is more information on the mining farm/hardware used.
I think they not want other mining companys looking into their cards too much. Understandable.

Some people may think it´s a ponzi, but i think it is not and PBM is for real.

Sure , you never know, but my bet it´s not something like that.

apsvinet

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:50:54 PM

But i agree with you, the design is straight forward liked it when i first saw it. What i´m missing little bit is more information on the mining farm/hardware used.
I think they not want other mining companys looking into their cards too much. Understandable.

The only reason people are doubting them is cause OP refused to give out some information earlier. Altho I've no concern with their legitimacy, and as long as people are getting paid and are satisfied I see no reason to complain. Smiley

5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:29:34 PM

The only reason people are doubting them is cause OP refused to give out some information earlier. Altho I've no concern with their legitimacy, and as long as people are getting paid and are satisfied I see no reason to complain. Smiley

Well, what information we need. He can say i owns 500 miners, putting some pictures of a mining farm here and we have to believe its real.

Only way is to get a 3rd party involvend who keeps their business secret and say that PBM has assets worth 500 Bitcoins and is legit.

An professional auditing company or something like that.

apsvinet

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:32:36 PM

Well, what information we need. He can say i owns 500 miners, putting some pictures of a mining farm here and we have to believe its real.

Only way is to get a 3rd party involvend who keeps their business secret and say that PBM has assets worth 500 Bitcoins and is legit.

Yeah as I said I have no doubts, the guy asking for the information was just annoying.

5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:12:35 PM

Yeah as I said I have no doubts, the guy asking for the information was just annoying.

annoying Cheesy understand.

I would also not tell everything about my business officially if i´d run this company, many (mining) companys don´t for many many reasons.

jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:45:41 PM

I'm going to invest in PB mining as well,

I've bought 1gh/s just to test a while back, and with so much good opinions and now that I see that it works,

monday I'm going to buy a 25gh/s contract, cant afford more right now  Grin

Hopefully all will go well when the site goes trough it's transition that's the only scary thing for us I guess hehe

As for mining, I'm going to set up A little rig with the Gridseed dualminers ( the 400kh/s ones ) for scrypt mining
and after seeing that they can run in single mode without fan, and use only 6watt I'm sold.

http://cryptomining-blog.com/1485-testing-the-5-chip-gridseed-btcltc-asic-in-fanless-cooling-mode/

Here in spain we have very high electricity cost as well : 0.124107 €/kWh that's in usd : 0,172558373 these prices exclude taxes and meter rental
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: