Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:30:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will BTC be at least $1000 USD before 2015?
Yes!   - 77 (21.8%)
No. - 188 (53.3%)
I like bacon.   - 88 (24.9%)
Total Voters: 353

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PB Mining -- 5 year mining contracts!  (Read 378873 times)
oztusk

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:08:48 PM

When is PBM giving away the helicopter?   Huh Cool Shocked Grin

<<<   "MY DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox - - "MY DOG IS EATING YOUR BITCOIN"...Antpool - - "We were drinking espresso with shots of vodka at this little cafe. My laptop was on the table. This big dog came up behind us and,.. and..." ...nicehash     ANTMINER is currently servicing 20-30% of the entire network hash rate. Enenatis. Quis interdum ac, aliquet nec est. www.bitmaintech.com Euismod risus sed, venenatis tellus. Aliquam vel. Spontaneous emission is not inherent to an emitter, but rather depends on its electromagnetic environment.        "THE DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:10:41 PM

When is PBM giving away the helicopter?   Huh Cool Shocked Grin

and this little piggy flew through the grand canyon  Cheesy

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
oztusk

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:42:20 PM

A chance to win a chance to win this haalicopter actually would make a good piggyback prize.

http://www.promotion.mosquito.net.nz/#

50 roos  [aussi bux].  Grin

<<<   "MY DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox - - "MY DOG IS EATING YOUR BITCOIN"...Antpool - - "We were drinking espresso with shots of vodka at this little cafe. My laptop was on the table. This big dog came up behind us and,.. and..." ...nicehash     ANTMINER is currently servicing 20-30% of the entire network hash rate. Enenatis. Quis interdum ac, aliquet nec est. www.bitmaintech.com Euismod risus sed, venenatis tellus. Aliquam vel. Spontaneous emission is not inherent to an emitter, but rather depends on its electromagnetic environment.        "THE DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:59:02 PM

Yes we cycle the addresses.  That one is ours.  Smiley

First adress was faster  Grin

But i remember  it said before " please allow up to 12 hours the GHS arrive in you portfolio"" (or something like that)

that text is missing now...

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:06:53 PM

And voila,

Like I said in a previous post, very happy with PB so I just made a payment for 25GH/s

PB payment is processing and you'll have customer 3608 payment soon Wink

Yes we cycle the addresses.  That one is ours.  Smiley

First adress was faster  Grin

But i remember  it said before " please allow up to 12 hours the GHS arrive in you portfolio"" (or something like that)

it still says allow 12H to process, it's written in the checkout  Wink
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:11:12 PM

And voila,

Like I said in a previous post, very happy with PB so I just made a payment for 25GH/s

PB payment is processing and you'll have customer 3608 payment soon Wink

Yes we cycle the addresses.  That one is ours.  Smiley

First adress was faster  Grin

But i remember  it said before " please allow up to 12 hours the GHS arrive in you portfolio"" (or something like that)

it still says allow 12H to process, it's written in the checkout  Wink

ah ok my bad Wink

huh? your sig sent me right to the ref page.. it worked fine...

I mean i have to change it because i have refereel Cheesy Not true anymore soon ,,,

oztusk

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:16:41 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 05:30:41 PM by oztusk

Hey buffalo, i just got the one i bought using your referal, did you get the 1/10 share?

i also bought an antminer s1 today ill keep you updated as to how it works, or if,
if i am able to set it up, that is, lol, never tried before and dont know anything about routers/isp/mac address/ or any of that stuff..
i hope it pays for itself, and the psu.

guess i check the blockchain tonight to see if i won 5 shares or even 20
just because its always fun to win.

jamieb81

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:37:30 PM

Hey buffalo, i just got the one i bought using your referal, did you get the 1/10 share?

i also bought an antminer s1 today ill keep you updated as to how it works, or if,
if i am able to set it up, that is, lol, never tried before and dont know anything about routers/isp/mac address/ or any of that stuff..

I would aslo be very interested to know how much you get in return with this antminer.

I think it wont be too much of a hassle to set up, even if I'm also a noob in setting those things up, I'm going to try an Gridseed dual ( with the fan )

Keep us updated on how it went, the pool you are using, and your kw price and all so that we get a good idea Wink
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:47:29 PM

Nope not until now, not see 0.1GHS

Cool you never set ip up before, interesting times ahead i guess Cheesy (sometimes get thrown in the cold water is the best way to learn it, watch Step by Step Videos and How to´s)

I never did also ,but i know setting up IP-Networks /Router etc and little bit Linux knowleague

If you have question, can ask no problem and keep updated pls.

jamieb81

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:56:40 PM

PB suggestion,

saw this in an early post and think it's a great idea "reinvest" option to put profit into GH/s
oztusk

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:20:19 PM

When you think about 'reinvesting' with bitcoin mining you should calculate carefully that the yield after reinvesting will actually be more than the yield you were getting initially.
Because of the difficulty changes.
Just to be absolutely sure your principal stake is not actually slowly shrinking.
This gets confusing, at least for me.
Just pointing something out to you. Might be important.

Oh, hey, i make big mathematical errors sometimes, so try to double check anything i say before you act on any of it.

jamieb81

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:25:24 PM

When you think about 'reinvesting' with bitcoin mining you should calculate carefully that the yield after reinvesting will actually be more than the yield you were getting initially.
Just to be absolutely sure your principal stake is not actually slowly shrinking.

Oh, hey, i make big mathematical errors sometimes, so try to double check anything i say before you act on any of it.

Yes you are right, it's good to think about this!
BitChrisUK

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:27:35 PM

My understanding is that the date at which you invest is irrelevant, as the price drops in proportion to the increase in difficulty.

E.g. - 20% increase in difficulty, 20% decrease in price.

Due to this direct proportionality, i'm not certain that your ROI(%) should ever change? Except with a change in block payout?
oztusk

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:13:51 PM

My understanding is that the date at which you invest is irrelevant, as the price drops in proportion to the increase in difficulty.

Due to this direct proportionality, i'm not certain that your ROI(%) should ever change? Except with a change in block payout?

I believe you missed the concept.
placing all of your return into the purchase of additional shares might not increase your return to its original amount.
Because difficulty usually increases.

"20% increase in difficulty, 20% decrease in price."
True but did you forget something?
Your holdings at that time are not automatically increased by 20%!
That would be nice, same payout/return forever. Unfortunately not. Grin

I hope i can get the point across, i would hate to see anybody miss it.
i ran the math actually, but not very carefully. so im not sure which way it goes.
repeated iterations of simple formulae became tedious, so ive dug up an emulator for a good programmable scientific calculator.
[ti-86 the best i know] my second and last ti-86 became inoperable, and so of course i got rid of it,... along with the instruction manual lol Grin
its been a few years so it's taking awhile to remember the correct syntax, etc.

CurbsideProphet

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:20:54 PM

Will you allow physical inspection of your mining rig?

1ProphetnvP8ju2SxxRvVvyzCtTXDgLPJV
BitChrisUK

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:33:51 PM

I believe you missed the concept.
placing all of your return into the purchase of additional shares might not increase your return to its original amount.
Because difficulty usually increases.

"20% increase in difficulty, 20% decrease in price."
True but did you forget something?
Your holdings at that time are not automatically increased by 20%!
That would be nice, same payout/return forever. Unfortunately not. Grin

I hope i can get the point across, i would hate to see anybody miss it.
i ran the math actually, but not very carefully. so im not sure which way it goes.
repeated iterations of simple formulae became tedious, so ive dug up an emulator for a good programmable scientific calculator.
[ti-86 the best i know] my second and last ti-86 became inoperable, and so of course i got rid of it,... along with the instruction manual lol Grin
its been a few years so it's taking awhile to remember the correct syntax, etc.

No, i understand completely, im just saying that because the difficulty increases 20% and the price decreases, doesn't your ROI in terms of percentage remain constant? Assuming a constant GHS rate and block reward of course.

Also, what i believe matters most, is buying GHS at the nearest opportunity of a price drop after a difficult y increase.
oztusk

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:43:40 PM

so all you get is a lesser price on some more shares, but are those shares going to be enough to boost your yield to its original amount or more? Because if not,
then continual reinvestment of all of your yield can only have one result...  The complete dissappearence  of ALL of your funds, eventually.

not reinvesting any of your yield will result in the yield diminishing to nil over time, but its sum over time Might return your investment, might not, or might make you more than it cost you.

Just keeping track of how much you are getting back per week can save you that one mistake.
If you calculate what a single reinvestment would return if you bought it first, then decide based upon that.
there is more to it but not right now.
I hope it works out on the positive side. Grin Grin Grin

oztusk

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:58:02 PM

"Also, what i believe matters most, is buying GHS at the nearest opportunity of a price drop after a difficult y increase"

THAT i understand, i made the same determination myself....

If i get enough to buy enough to get more than enough to buy enough the next time.
lets get back to it tomorrow. its getting interesting.
Im not always right, so i want to do some thinking.
Iguess neither of us are financeiers.. ill bet an accountant could answer our question in about two seconds, and then charge us a couple hundred, of course. Grin

5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:35:36 PM

A lot to learn here, i see Smiley

Glad some liked my suggention with this automatic "re-investment" plan.

Is it necessary? I think not.
Does it save money and time? i think yes.

There of course should be also options to choose if someone likes to re-invest his money. re/invest = yes/no , not buy for more than 0.008 etc
(just examples)

It´s my understanding that there is not always avaibable GHS to buy also.

5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:47:03 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 09:11:50 PM by 5ick3uffalo

Im not always right, so i want to do some thinking.
Iguess neither of us are financeiers.. ill bet an accountant could answer our question in about two seconds, and then charge us a couple hundred, of course. Grin

No even the accountant, because he can not see in future same we do. (and i guess we have some very experienced ppl in this forum also)

There are so many factors (btc value at given time, difficult level adjustments ,upcoming mega-hardware) to keep in mind.

oztusk: Not see a refereel and 0.1 GH/S should that name also show up under:

Your piggies:?

The refereel system is in Testing (beta) phase, maybe not working properly or appears later u guess.

PS: How do you make your own btc adress with some own letters in front of it? In the QT Wallet or?

PSS: What happends exactly after 5 years (not that long time frame) ? The GH/s mining contract free then (could sell if i want/can do it like on a exchange) or is then automaticly 5 years more?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: