Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:42:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: please delete  (Read 6999 times)
cthulu1

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:24:33 AM

This isn't my first rodeo.  I was inventing/thinking for Exxon Mobil URC when I was 19 and was younger than anyone in the URC by almost a decade.  My ideas are good, probably the best.  

Point in case, this is about proving yourself man. And if you're making bold claims like above, then you need to provide proof. If you're going to throw around that name, you better have some previous patents to back it up. Or are those still pending after 3 years? Even one patent with your name on it. It may sound like we're beating a dead horse, but clearly it is the simplest and most trustworthy way to gain people's trust especially if you're trying to get money out of them.
vintagetrex (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:24:55 AM

I'm conversing with a great dev team from MIT and RPI.  They're good and already working.  To be honest this will get made with or without investors.  

With investors we can go private with a 100% pre mined launch (kinda like Nxt), patent rights, and the correct distribution of coins to keep the network secure and working well with proof of stake.  

Without investors it gets made swapping proof of stake for proof of work with no pre mine.  

Right there you admit to not having a patent, which just adds being a liar to your laundry list of red flags. Also, since your "invention" closely resembles NXT coin, there is no way a patent board will ever touch it unless the technology has existed independently for over a year. I'll just go ahead and quote the article you get your information from which opens a paragraph with this statement:

"Remember, you can only get a patent on an invention that is new and not obvious.  So you should really spend some time making sure that nobody else has created the same thing as you before you waste your time and money on filing a patent application."

This isn't my first rodeo.  I was inventing/thinking for Exxon Mobil URC when I was 19 and was younger than anyone in the URC by almost a decade.  My ideas are good, probably the best.  

Oh, so if you were inventing years before this then surely you have some other patents that are already published under your name. Reveal them, please.

On my work as an independent...
I filed a provisional patent on a mechanical joystick with some amazing fields of equations and vector math involved in the invention.  I have only filed for provisional and not a full patent.  I have about 3 months left before I have to do so.  I probably will not because it is to make minimally invasive surgeries cheaper and more accessible to 2nd and 3rd world countries.  I can make a video where I show you this tomorrow.  The patent application for this is with the other one, in my dorm at school.  (its actually an apartment not a dorm).  

I have another invention that I have not disclosed to anyone nor filed anything on.  It is an electromagnetic generator.  I am not worried anyone will be able to invent it anytime soon, so it sits in a book and waits for me.

Before both of these I worked on microbial induced corrosion for oil and gas pipelines.  I came up with a fairly novel solution using sharkskin to prevent bacteria from colonizing the inside of the pipeline.  It wasn't novel enough to file for patent although it hadn't previously been used inside of oil and gas pipes.  
http://sharklet.com

Next y'all are gonna want to know about what my dad has invented.  

edit: addressing the first criticism.  I have said over and over that I do not have a patent.  I have filed for provisional patent.  It is not the same thing. Nxt doesn't have a system of currencies, claim specific coins, or more than one mining network. That is the majority of my invention.  Comparing a pure currency like Nxt to my crypto corp and intellectual property system is a joke. 
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 06:27:06 AM

You still have not solved the problem of a user not being able to pose a viable proof demand without already being in possession of the data desired.

I get the impression you have not researched even the many discussions of distributed storage right here on this forum let alone the literature in general.

-MarkM-

Good thing the developers will have.  I'm just the visionary/idea guy.  

Unfortunately your ideas are old hat, ancient ideas brought up over and over and over and over in many many threads even within just this forum website let alone across the whole distributed storage field the Open Transactions people's discussions and gosh knows where else.

So basically you are just a parasite trying to suck money out of other people's ideas without having a damn thing of use to contribute yourself except maybe if you can con money out of people - your main skill is presumably con-man aka fundraiser?

(aka scammer)

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
stuhlman

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:27:45 AM

Roll Eyes

please send me 43 BTC to the bitcoin address in my signature , you will get 100% of the shares.

here is my white paper :

★★ UltraCoin Nitro Pool  ★★ Panda Nitro Pool  ★★
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:29:50 AM

I'll clarify, they are ready to code but haven't started.  They have reviewed a lat of literature.  It is still up in the air with them but they would be my first choice.  They are students not working with the university from my understanding, and they all live together. 

Thank you.

An IPO is based on the net worth of the company. 

you literally have nothing to invest in. 

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
cthulu1

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:29:58 AM

Roll Eyes

please send me 43 BTC to the bitcoin address in my signature , you will get 100% of the shares.

TAKE ALL MY MONEY!!!!!!!! DAT ASS THO!!!
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:31:09 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2014, 08:57:33 PM by vintagetrex

You still have not solved the problem of a user not being able to pose a viable proof demand without already being in possession of the data desired.

I get the impression you have not researched even the many discussions of distributed storage right here on this forum let alone the literature in general.

-MarkM-

Good thing the developers will have.  I'm just the visionary/idea guy.  

Unfortunately your ideas are old hat, ancient ideas brought up over and over and over and over in many many threads even within just this forum website let alone across the whole distributed storage field the Open Transactions people's discussions and gosh knows where else.

So basically you are jsut a parasite tryign to cuck money out of other people's ideas without having a damn thing of use to contribute yourself except maybe if you can con money out of people - your main skill is presumably con-man aka fundraiser?

(aka scammer)

-MarkM-

Haha ya of course my ideas have popped up over and over on this forum.  I posted them on this forum starting in June 2013.  The ideas were not here before that trust me.  They have popped up on this forum because I posted them on this forum!
cthulu1

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:32:19 AM

I filed a provisional patent on a mechanical joystick with some amazing fields of equations and vector math involved in the invention.  I have only filed for provisional and not a full patent.  I have about 3 months left before I have to do so.  I probably will not because it is to make minimally invasive surgeries cheaper and more accessible to 2nd and 3rd world countries.  I can make a video where I show you this tomorrow.  The patent application for this is with the other one, in my dorm at school.  (its actually an apartment not a dorm).  

I have another invention that I have not disclosed to anyone nor filed anything on.  It is an electromagnetic generator.  I am not worried anyone will be able to invent it anytime soon, so it sits in a book and waits for me.

Before both of these I worked on microbial induced corrosion for oil and gas pipelines.  I came up with a fairly novel solution using sharkskin to prevent bacteria from colonizing the inside of the pipeline.  It wasn't novel enough to file for patent although it hadn't previously been used inside of oil and gas pipes.  

So you're saying you have 0 patents under your name after 3 years of supposedly working for multiple multi-billion dollar corporations before you were even 20, and you claim yourself an inventor? Under those pretenses McGuyver was an inventor too....hell give me a rubber band and some paperclips and I can make one hell of a.....thing.
cthulu1

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:35:06 AM

I have ideas to invest in.  You can take it or leave it.  I am going to sleep.  I am very tired.  We can continue tomorrow if you would like.  

Oh, we're leaving it alright. And we'd recommend to everyone to do this same. Unless you like to entertain us with some more of your wild tales of delusional grandeur.
kalus

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:35:31 AM

I have ideas to invest in.  

ideas cannot be protected. patents i can invest in.  patents are protected. 

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 06:36:46 AM

Re-posting the same old crap from multiple other threads stretching over years in no way makes the ideas your own.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
flipstyle

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:37:03 AM

So much facepalm I don't even know where to start.

I haz a patent.

It's not searchable.

O u haz a search form?  Illegal methodz, brah.

lolnvm I'll show you.  Mah bad, just realized it's currently in my dorm room in Uzbekistan. Sowee.

Workin with Matt Damon from Goodwill Hunting and a gang of other ivy league scholars, they've already started.

haha just playin, they haven't technically started, I just know them intimately thru hours of wiki search

So yeah.  I guess we'll just all pre-emptively wait until the sucker who already donated 1btc steps forward 3 days from now bitching for his refund back on account of 'OP not keeping me updated zomg think i wuz scammed wat do?!?!'

vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:37:13 AM

I have ideas to invest in.  

ideas cannot be protected. patents i can invest in.  patents are protected. 

ok man well I'll get you the patent number ASAP, for now I am going to sleep.

Peace
cthulu1

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:39:15 AM

So you're saying you have 0 patents under your name after 3 years of supposedly working for multiple multi-billion dollar corporations before you were even 20, and you claim yourself an inventor? Under those pretenses McGuyver was an inventor too....hell give me a rubber band and some paperclips and I can make one hell of a.....thing.

Exxon Mobil tried to fuck me over very badly.  My boss at Exxon was my dad's friend and wanted to use my previous work as Exxon's.  It pissed me off really badly and I stiffed them by not inventing anything for them.  I also had a friend's dad and grandfather (Joe Jamail II and III) offer to sue Exxon for me and my dad's hospital, Houston Methodist.  I declined.  

also, I was only at Exxon Mobil URC for 2 months.  I can't say I invented stuff while there because if I did and didn't give it to them its a breach of contract.  Let's just say I had a dull period of inventing while working there. 

Translation: I have never actually invented anything, but claim "my ideas are good, probably the best". SMH...this is truly comical.
vintagetrex (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:40:54 AM

I haz a patent.

It's not searchable.

lolnvm I'll show you.  Mah bad, just realized it's currently in my dorm room in Uzbekistan. Sowee.

Workin with Matt Damon from Goodwill Hunting and a gang of other ivy league scholars, they've already started.

haha just playin, they haven't technically started, I just know them intimately thru hours of wiki search

So yeah.  I guess we'll just all pre-emptively wait until the sucker who already donated 1btc steps forward 3 days from now bitching for his refund back on account of 'OP not keeping me updated zomg think i wuz scammed wat do?!?!'

If he wants his money back I will give it back to him.

I don't think he will.  What's with all the negativity? I just want to create something great.  
kalus

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:41:28 AM

I haz a patent.

It's not searchable.

If he wants his money back I will give it back to him.

I don't think he will.  What's with all the negativity? I just want to create something great.  
oh crap sorry OP i didn't know i was supposed to play along for a few pages

hasar

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:42:36 AM

Where's website?

I AM A DNOTES FANS THE COIN ABOVE ALL OTHERS.
kalus

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:43:14 AM

Translation: I have never actually invented anything, but claim "my ideas are good, probably the best". SMH...this is truly comical.
hey you got what you asked for:  wild tales of delusional grandeur  Grin

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 06:44:08 AM

You don't want to create something great.

At best, you want someone else to create something great but take as much of the credit as possible yourself.

At worse you just want to scam money out of people with the same old same old "altcoin IPO scam" that is so fashionable lately.

-MarkM-

cthulu1

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:45:36 AM

hey you got what you asked for:  wild tales of delusional grandeur  Grin

Beats cable. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: