Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:17:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [COINO] KGW ACTIVATED - WALLET UPDATE ▬► COINO -(O)- ◄▬ The fastest Coin  (Read 233736 times)
poolers

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:15:05 AM

Whhooo Hhoooo

poolers.org is now 111Mh/s Smiley

I feel a giveaway coming people as we have now hit his 100Mh/s barrier....  Yeahhhhh, bring it on Smiley

I am a man of my word.  You guys have far exceeded my expectations and I appreciate how quickly people have adopted poolers.org.  I am going to take a little time to plan out the first contest for the Steam video game reward.  We just got a member that started mining at almost 30 MH/s by themselves so whether they stick around or not is going to impact the design of the contest.

If I were to do something like whoever finds the most blocks in x amount of time, that person would pretty much automatically win.  While I do think that higher hashing power should give you better odds, I would like to give everyone a chance at winning. Give me some time to see that this is a sustained hashrate and to put together some details of a contest that will interest everyone and then I will come back with an announcement.  Who knows, maybe while I am working the details out the pool will grow so much that I will be giving away the xbox bundle instead of just a video game. Stay tuned!

Take every register account name (you can see the anonymous ones as well), put them into random.org and just have random.org randomly select a winner. No bias, everybody is equal.

I do think that would be a nice fair way to randomly select a winner but I had something more competitive in mind that would promote continuous participation.  An instant drawing would make the contest over immediately and then we risk people signing up just to get their name in the drawing and then leaving if they don't win.

I would like to use your suggested method though to do random giveaways just for rewarding people for mining with us. These will likely be coin giveaways but that wont come until after the 0% fees end so I can accumulate the coins for the giveaways.  Right now I am only receiving donations which so far have only totaled 14.6 CON.  However for contests designed to quickly grow the pool I would like to do something that requires participation over x amount of time.  This way everyone benefits because even if you don't win a prize, at least you have the benefit of mining in a pool that is finding blocks faster.

Note: regarding 0% fees ending, it is not happening yet and once it does it will be a fair amount.  The people that got here early and locked in 0% will remain at 0% forever.
TheDailyBitcoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 04:15:34 AM

Hello Coino team,  The Daily Crypto has made a post about this coin and added info on how to solo mine it.  Come check it out!

http://www.thedailycrypto.com/2014/01/new-coin-coino-coin.html

danetti

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:23:01 AM

We now have the 200 votes on http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1vrzfw/please_add_coino/

Anybody knows what happens now ?
but there are also alot of down votes, does that affect anything?
coino.org (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:24:31 AM

We now have the 200 votes on http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1vrzfw/please_add_coino/

No Smiley ... check all other posts.. every coin has so much down votes.. Smiley ... some down votes bots
smcardle

Activity: 154

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:28:10 AM

Whhooo Hhoooo

I feel a giveaway coming people as we have now hit his 100Mh/s barrier....  Yeahhhhh, bring it on Smiley

I am a man of my word.  You guys have far exceeded my expectations and I appreciate how quickly people have adopted poolers.org.  I am going to take a little time to plan out the first contest for the Steam video game reward.  We just got a member that started mining at almost 30 MH/s by themselves so whether they stick around or not is going to impact the design of the contest.

If I were to do something like whoever finds the most blocks in x amount of time, that person would pretty much automatically win.  While I do think that higher hashing power should give you better odds, I would like to give everyone a chance at winning. Give me some time to see that this is a sustained hashrate and to put together some details of a contest that will interest everyone and then I will come back with an announcement.  Who knows, maybe while I am working the details out the pool will grow so much that I will be giving away the xbox bundle instead of just a video game. Stay tuned!

Take every register account name (you can see the anonymous ones as well), put them into random.org and just have random.org randomly select a winner. No bias, everybody is equal.

I do think that would be a nice fair way to randomly select a winner but I had something more competitive in mind that would promote continuous participation.  An instant drawing would make the contest over immediately and then we risk people signing up just to get their name in the drawing and then leaving if they don't win.

I would like to use your suggested method though to do random giveaways just for rewarding people for mining with us. These will likely be coin giveaways but that wont come until after the 0% fees end so I can accumulate the coins for the giveaways.  Right now I am only receiving donations which so far have only totaled 14.6 CON.  However for contests designed to quickly grow the pool I would like to do something that requires participation over x amount of time.  This way everyone benefits because even if you don't win a prize, at least you have the benefit of mining in a pool that is finding blocks faster.

Note: regarding 0% fees ending, it is not happening yet and once it does it will be a fair amount.  The people that got here early and locked in 0% will remain at 0% forever.

So, maybe have some rules to participate like. If you have been mining for more that 24 hrs at this pool between X and Y then your name is entered into the draw Smiley

Join Coin(O) now - The BEST Crypt(O)currency on the planet
COINO : Uh4ZvfVrCFPkDcoBMNNkyYS4hYwsmGEidk - Coin(O) - Everything BitCoin wanted to be!!
danetti

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:28:57 AM

No Smiley ... check all other posts.. every coin has so much down votes.. Smiley ... some down votes bots
I see,  good to hear that Smiley
smcardle

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:31:36 AM

Yeah, we need popcorn and then wait  Grin

Got popcorn.......waiting.........waiting........waiting

COINO : Uh4ZvfVrCFPkDcoBMNNkyYS4hYwsmGEidk - Coin(O) - Everything BitCoin wanted to be!!
coino.org (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:33:06 AM

Yeah, we need popcorn and then wait  Grin

Could be 1 Day or 1 Month Smiley ... But yes cryptsy know about us, because was talking with BitJohn (Cryptsy Admin).
danetti

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:33:37 AM

Hello Coino team,  The Daily Crypto has made a post about this coin and added info on how to solo mine it.  Come check it out!

http://www.thedailycrypto.com/2014/01/new-coin-coino-coin.html

Nice
Any bit of publicity helps! Tongue
smcardle

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:37:34 AM

Yeah, we need popcorn and then wait  Grin

Could be 1 Day or 1 Month Smiley ... But yes cryptsy know about us, because i have talk with BitJohn (Cryptsy Admin).

Excellent Smiley

SoreGums

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:37:51 AM

So, maybe have some rules to participate like. If you have been mining for more that 24 hrs at this pool between X and Y then your name is entered into the draw Smiley

I thought of a few ways to do this and found holes in each of them - it is pretty tricky to design a comp that mitigates "hit n run" :/
Good luck Cheesy
poolers

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:40:42 AM

Whhooo Hhoooo

Note: regarding 0% fees ending, it is not happening yet and once it does it will be a fair amount.  The people that got here early and locked in 0% will remain at 0% forever.

This would definitely ward off people that are only in it for the contest but it would also defeat the main purpose which is to grow the pool.  New members that would actually stick around would not be able to participate. I will definitely do these suggestions though for the coin giveaways, they are good ideas.  For the contests though I would like to give everyone a chance while at the same time, have the pool benefit from the surge of competitive mining. I have something in mind, I am just watching the hashrate for a bit to see if it holds.  We have already lost about 30 MH/s in the last 20 to 30 minutes but it is still over 100.

The reason I am giving it time is because of how volatile the hashrate can be in the beginning. I have done contests like these before where I announce it as soon as we hit the designated hashrate and then a couple hours later we lose 80%.  Rest assured though, Im going to start giving stuff away. You guys rock!
poolers

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:08:32 AM

I have just received a generous donation from someone to help out with the promotions so to hold you guys over while I am watching the hashrate, I will start some smaller giveaways.

Using random.org I will generate a random user id and give away 10 CON every 15 minutes for about 3 hours.  I will do this daily until the donations run out.

I will be doing it by account id number instead of user name for a couple of reasons. First, some people want their usernames to be anonymous for security reasons. Also, it is alot easier for me to generate a random number between 1 and the number of accounts than to put each user name into the randomizer.

To promote activity of coinoforum.com and to try to keep from breaking the new giveaway rules on bitcointalk the winners will be announced on coinoforum.com in our pool thread which is here:
http://coinoforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=87

Feel free to come back here to celebrate winning but I will keep the announcements over there.

The first drawing will be in 22 minutes and then every 15 minutes after for 3 hours. See you there!
coino.org (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:25:53 AM

I have just received a generous donation from someone to help out with the promotions so to hold you guys over while I am watching the hashrate, I will start some smaller giveaways.

Using random.org I will generate a random user id and give away 10 CON every 15 minutes for about 3 hours.  I will do this daily until the donations run out.

I will be doing it by account id number instead of user name for a couple of reasons. First, some people want their usernames to be anonymous for security reasons. Also, it is alot easier for me to generate a random number between 1 and the number of accounts than to put each user name into the randomizer.

To promote activity of coinoforum.com and to try to keep from breaking the new giveaway rules on bitcointalk the winners will be announced on coinoforum.com in our pool thread which is here:

Feel free to come back here to celebrate winning but I will keep the announcements over there.

The first drawing will be in 22 minutes and then every 15 minutes after for 3 hours. See you there!

Great promo Smiley
poolers

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:39:06 AM

Great promo Smiley

Thanks =)  I think everyone went to sleep right before it started though. Oh well they can see it when they get back.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 05:45:37 AM

Wtb> Coino for 1BTC.
PM,

ty

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
coino.org (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:51:47 AM

Wtb> Coino for 1BTC.
PM,

ty

Check out www.coinmarket.io  Wink
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 06:51:06 AM

Cool, thanks

Gonna buy some right now

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
danetti

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 07:08:15 AM

Thanks =)  I think everyone went to sleep right before it started though. Oh well they can see it when they get back.
having some dc issues to your pool, not sure if its on my side or yours

my miner wont reconnect sometimes, even with failover pools Undecided
and i won't be able to monitor it as i will be away for Chinese New Year.. shucks
coino.org (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 07:16:38 AM

No problem... thanks for supporting us.

Join our forum:
www.coinoforum.com
More then 200 Members already

Join our IRC:
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#coinocoin
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: