Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:47:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [COINO] KGW ACTIVATED - WALLET UPDATE ▬► COINO -(O)- ◄▬ The fastest Coin  (Read 233728 times)
coino.org (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 06:42:22 PM

best time to buy coinos NOW at coinmarket.io
After adding kimoto gravity and the release of the debit cards the price will go up!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
19lam

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 07:59:05 PM

After adding kimoto gravity and the release of the debit cards the price will go up!
sorry i am here since the begining ... but the coin knows only one direction down down and down....(and i stopped my involvement in mining and buying) it is terrible in my opinion, you want to take it to online shops and so on ... you have to have an eye on that...(okay you are looking at long term targets - but how is your marketing if it is not a stable coin?) how you put it to on-/offline stores? they need a calculated rate between FIAT money and the coino but it is not possible at this moment ...

Please appologize but I am missing more action regarding the marketing and the behavoir to this coin ....

what you wanna do next? do not talk about it please: Just do it!

aircrusan

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 08:42:56 PM

sorry i am here since the begining ... but the coin knows only one direction down down and down....(and i stopped my involvement in mining and buying) it is terrible in my opinion, you want to take it to online shops and so on ... you have to have an eye on that...(okay you are looking at long term targets - but how is your marketing if it is not a stable coin?) how you put it to on-/offline stores? they need a calculated rate between FIAT money and the coino but it is not possible at this moment ...

Please appologize but I am missing more action regarding the marketing and the behavoir to this coin ....

what you wanna do next? do not talk about it please: Just do it!

I agree   Sad
poolers

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:08:56 PM

It has gone down because it started off with an inflated value to begin with and then was balanced out by the market.  The exchange rate and diff will always have balance and right now the diff is very low.  The current exchange rate has just dropped to reflect that.  The .0001 price you saw on day 1 was just because that was what we, the initial miners, set it at to start things off. You cant prevent the market from balancing that out though.

If you use the profit calculator on coinwarz to see how much money per day you can make with about 1 to 1.5 MH/s it will typically be about 8 to 10 dollars a day.  If any coin becomes more profitable than that, it ends up at the top of coinwarz which brings a lot of sudden traffic from multipools.  2 things come of this sudden traffic.  First, an increased difficulty.  2nd, a lot of dumping.  Both of these bring the profitability of the coin down. When the profitability of the coin drops, multipools stop mining it, so then the diff drops.  When the diff drops, profitability increases again, so multipools start mining it again.  This will always happen and prevent the profitability from getting too much higher, or lower, than the norm of about 8 to 10 dollars per day from 1 to 1.5 MH/s.

Profitability is not the exchange rate.  It is the exchange rate in relation to how fast you can obtain the coins.

The current exchange rate of coino is what it is supposed to be at its current diff in order to maintain the 8 to 10 dollar profit per day per MH that the market self-sustains.  The exchange rate will always be relative to the diff.  Not just the diff though but the sustained diff.  The multipools coming and going will keep the per day earnings of coino to a regulated norm, but as non-multipool miners keep joining in on Coino, the diff will see a more sustained increase, rather than the temporary artificial increase caused by multipools.

If you are day trading coino, it is worth just as much as any other coin. (at least during the times of the day where it is high up on coinwarz).  

If you are holding Coino for long term, stop worrying about how the rate went from .0001 to .000035.  This had to happen and the fact that it didn't drop to .00000001 within the first 2 weeks means that the people that are actually mining coino for long term are still holding.  Trust me, if it weren't just multipools dumping, it would go to 1 satoshi real fast.  It hasn't lost its value, it has just settled in to its actual value. The .0001 price at a diff of 3 was never real.

It will not drop much further than it already has because it is relative to the diff which is almost as low as it can get. Now, if the core miners start leaving in masses then the diff could potentially drop to under 1 and price will plummet and the coin will be dead.  This isn't taking place though.  Diff has been bouncing between about 2 and 3.

The way that you get a big payout by getting into a coin early and holding, is for you to be able to mine a bunch of them when the diff is low and then waiting for the exchange rate to go up.  The exchange rate will increase when the coins are slower to mine.  You cant expect to be able to mine at a diff of 2, bring in 300 or 1000 coins a day, and them be worth a dollar a piece.  If that were the case, everyone would mine that coin until it balanced back out to the normal 8 to 10 dollars per MH per day.

Coino is doing just fine and as long as the real miners (non-multipool) keep going with it, the multipools wont be able to bring the price down any more.  They can only balance it.  New "real" miners are joining every day but so far they are just replacements for people that lost faith, instead of additions that can help raise the diff, and therefor the exchange rate.

If you are looking to get rich overnight, go play the lottery.  Its your only chance.  If you want to get a big payout from being an early adopter of Coino, support the coin long term.  A month is NOT long term.  Have patience and do what you can to bring other people over to mine Coino.  The more people that join in, the slower you will obtain coins. But, the coins you have already obtained will also be more valuable since they are now slower to get. There has to be a cutoff point between the period where you want the diff low so you can get as many coins as fast as possible, and actually putting in effort to get more people to come over and raise the diff so that your existing coins are worth more.

tldr;  Coino is fine, be patient, the price is right where its supposed to be.
CoinoFan

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:39:52 PM

If you are holding Coino for long term, stop worrying about how the rate went from .0001 to .000035.  This had to happen and the fact that it didn't drop to .00000001 within the first 2 weeks means that the people that are actually mining coino for long term are still holding.  Trust me, if it weren't just multipools dumping, it would go to 1 satoshi real fast.  It hasn't lost its value, it has just settled in to its actual value. The .0001 price at a diff of 3 was never real.

So this means that Coino won't reach 0.0001 again unless the difficulty goes way up. For that, we need a huge increase in the network hash power. You think we can get that many people to mine Coino?

Also, I just checked coinmarket, Coino is now at 0.00001116. I really hope you're right and I am wrong about what I am thinking Sad

EDIT: Ok, the 0.00001116 price was a fluke. Is now at 0.00002100. Still lower than before tough.
NetAlp

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:46:14 PM

0.00000000 END

▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
          █   █▄  ▀▀▀██▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀█  ██  ▄ ▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄
 █▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀▀      ▐███▄ ▀ ▀▀▄
  ▀██▄    ▀▄    ▄ ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀█    ▄██
    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄  █▌ ▀▀▄▄▄  ▄█     ▐█
   ▀▄▄ ██▀▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  █▄▄    █▀
     █▌ ██    ▐████▀▀   ▄██▄▄▄▄██
      ▌ ▐█   █ ▀▄    ▄ ▐██▀    ▀
        █▀  █    ▀     ▐██
       ▄▀ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀████
      ▄▀    ▄█▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █▀
    ▄▀   ▄█▀▀█▀        ▀█▄▄▀
 █     ▄█▀              ▀
██   ▄█▀
█▀ ▄█▀
██▄██
▀███
 ▀██
  ▀█
Tigereum             ▀▀▄▄
                ▀█▄▄
▀▄▄      ▄▄       ▀█▄▄
  ▀█▄     ▀█▄       ▀██▄
    ▀█▄    ███▄▄     ▀██▄
      ██▄▄   ▀███▄    ▀██▄
       ▀█▄▄    ████   ▀▀██▄
        ███    ▀████   ▐███
        ▀██▄    ████▄   ████
        ████    ▀████▌   ▐██▄
         ▀███    ▀███    ▐███▐
          ▀███    ▀███     ███
          ▀████    ▀███     ██▄
            ███      ██      ██▄
             ███      █▌      ███
              ▀█▄      █       ██
               ▀█▄▄     ▀       █▄
                ▀█▌              ▀
                 ▀█
                  ▀▄
              ' WHITEPAPER '             
Join Us on Telegram
Facebook   Twitter   Linkedin
19lam

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:52:41 PM

It has gone down because it started off with an inflated value to begin with and then was balanced out by the market.  The exchange rate and diff will always have balance and right now the diff is very low.  The current exchange rate has just dropped to reflect that.  The .0001 price you saw on day 1 was just because that was what we, the initial miners, set it at to start things off. You cant prevent the market from balancing that out though.

If you use the profit calculator on coinwarz to see how much money per day you can make with about 1 to 1.5 MH/s it will typically be about 8 to 10 dollars a day.  If any coin becomes more profitable than that, it ends up at the top of coinwarz which brings a lot of sudden traffic from multipools.  2 things come of this sudden traffic.  First, an increased difficulty.  2nd, a lot of dumping.  Both of these bring the profitability of the coin down. When the profitability of the coin drops, multipools stop mining it, so then the diff drops.  When the diff drops, profitability increases again, so multipools start mining it again.  This will always happen and prevent the profitability from getting too much higher, or lower, than the norm of about 8 to 10 dollars per day from 1 to 1.5 MH/s.

Profitability is not the exchange rate.  It is the exchange rate in relation to how fast you can obtain the coins.

The current exchange rate of coino is what it is supposed to be at its current diff in order to maintain the 8 to 10 dollar profit per day per MH that the market self-sustains.  The exchange rate will always be relative to the diff.  Not just the diff though but the sustained diff.  The multipools coming and going will keep the per day earnings of coino to a regulated norm, but as non-multipool miners keep joining in on Coino, the diff will see a more sustained increase, rather than the temporary artificial increase caused by multipools.

If you are day trading coino, it is worth just as much as any other coin. (at least during the times of the day where it is high up on coinwarz).  

It will not drop much further than it already has because it is relative to the diff which is almost as low as it can get. Now, if the core miners start leaving in masses then the diff could potentially drop to under 1 and price will plummet and the coin will be dead.  This isn't taking place though.  Diff has been bouncing between about 2 and 3.

The way that you get a big payout by getting into a coin early and holding, is for you to be able to mine a bunch of them when the diff is low and then waiting for the exchange rate to go up.  The exchange rate will increase when the coins are slower to mine.  You cant expect to be able to mine at a diff of 2, bring in 300 or 1000 coins a day, and them be worth a dollar a piece.  If that were the case, everyone would mine that coin until it balanced back out to the normal 8 to 10 dollars per MH per day.

Coino is doing just fine and as long as the real miners (non-multipool) keep going with it, the multipools wont be able to bring the price down any more.  They can only balance it.  New "real" miners are joining every day but so far they are just replacements for people that lost faith, instead of additions that can help raise the diff, and therefor the exchange rate.

If you are looking to get rich overnight, go play the lottery.  Its your only chance.  If you want to get a big payout from being an early adopter of Coino, support the coin long term.  A month is NOT long term.  Have patience and do what you can to bring other people over to mine Coino.  The more people that join in, the slower you will obtain coins. But, the coins you have already obtained will also be more valuable since they are now slower to get. There has to be a cutoff point between the period where you want the diff low so you can get as many coins as fast as possible, and actually putting in effort to get more people to come over and raise the diff so that your existing coins are worth more.

I have nothing said against coino or that i want quick wins... but indeed the coino is dying ... as you mentioned:

"New "real" miners are joining every day but so far they are just replacements for people that lost faith, instead of additions that can help raise the diff, and therefor the exchange rate."
==> that is not truth the oppposite is happening! (that ius one reason i have written this)

"It will not drop much further than it already has because it is relative to the diff which is almost as low as it can get. Now, if the core miners start leaving in masses then the diff could potentially drop to under 1 and price will plummet and the coin will be dead.  This isn't taking place though.  Diff has been bouncing between about 2 and 3."
==> that is not truth we are actually at 1.47!

Personally i think at this moment we are ending at 0.00000500 BTCs at the end of the day..... or it is just the thing taht the devs wanted down to increase their personal profits???

Where are the real things you can trust... where are the results.... I open to believe in this coin but at the moment... sry i am off...
19lam

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 10:07:22 PM

yippi i hold 1 % of the mined coins - but I need more convidence....
all in all - i am feeling very uncomfortable with this coin at the moment!
poolers

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 10:33:45 PM

I will admit that I didnt check the price today before making that post and it really only applied to what had been going on with the price bouncing between 4500 and 3500.  The diff being below 2 and price what it is today means more than just multipools are driving it down.  This hasnt been the case up until within the last couple days but it does seem like people are beginning to panic and get out. This is too bad because it just triggers more people to panic and get out and eventually the people that hold out are left with nothing.

It really does all stem from impatience though. You guys have seen the roadmap and all the things planned starting with the month of March but you are freaking out and leaving before the time has even come.  At least give the dev a chance to follow through.  Making something go from nothing to something takes people believing in it when everyone else doesn't.  If you just follow the herd and get in and out when everyone else does the most any crypto coin will be good for is the 8 to 10 dollars per MH per day.

I recall a time where BTC was at $32 and everyone thought it was peaked.  People started dumping which caused everyone else to start dumping and it fell from $32 down to $2.  So many people wrote it off.

The truth is, all of this is speculation.  What makes it succeed or not is whether people believe in it or not.  One thing is for sure, there are more followers than leaders in this world.  All it takes is for people to not freak out and leave, because when they do, so do all the followers.

I do understand there is a difference between being a follower and just knowing when to cut your losses.  I just dont think that time has come for coino. People are bailing too early.
19lam

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 10:52:31 PM

I do not sell my coinos at this point - there could be a happy ending... and of course there is much potential... but I want more action regarding the marketing of Coin(o):

- blog
- newsletter
- what is with the ads - promised in february... could we see them - maybe we could use them too
- defintiv date of the new wallet (not just there will be in the near future something)
- date of when and what to do if the new kimoto gravity is implemented
- more input about the negotiations with potential investors (status updates - what they are doing)
- proof of actions taken
- who are the devs

For my purpose I need more transparency.... if its not the kind they work I thing we will go down like the titanic....

Maybe I will miss a chance to get rich, but that price is acceptable for me.

I really hope this coin will sustain in the hard competition!
CoinoFan

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 10:53:52 PM

It really does all stem from impatience though. You guys have seen the roadmap and all the things planned starting with the month of March but you are freaking out and leaving before the time has even come.  At least give the dev a chance to follow through.  Making something go from nothing to something takes people believing in it when everyone else doesn't.  If you just follow the herd and get in and out when everyone else does the most any crypto coin will be good for is the 8 to 10 dollars per MH per day.

I've seen the roadmap and I believe the devs are working hard to make all those things happen. But, with the prices dropping at the are they are you think that companies will have any interest in Coino? I think something needs to happen really soon to bring more miners to Coino.
smcardle

Activity: 154

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 11:10:33 PM

I have nothing said against coino or that i want quick wins... but indeed the coino is dying ... as you mentioned:

"New "real" miners are joining every day but so far they are just replacements for people that lost faith, instead of additions that can help raise the diff, and therefor the exchange rate."
==> that is not truth the oppposite is happening! (that ius one reason i have written this)

"It will not drop much further than it already has because it is relative to the diff which is almost as low as it can get. Now, if the core miners start leaving in masses then the diff could potentially drop to under 1 and price will plummet and the coin will be dead.  This isn't taking place though.  Diff has been bouncing between about 2 and 3."
==> that is not truth we are actually at 1.47!

Personally i think at this moment we are ending at 0.00000500 BTCs at the end of the day..... or it is just the thing taht the devs wanted down to increase their personal profits???

Where are the real things you can trust... where are the results.... I open to believe in this coin but at the moment... sry i am off...

Goodby Smiley

If your only prepared to wait a few weeks and then come on the forum and complain your not getting rich then you don't understand the nature of the crypto market

Poolers is absolutely correct in his description and we do need MORE awareness of coino in general. One of the things that needs to change is the activity here in this thread. We really need to move the discussions OFF of the coinoforum and bring them back here.

The activity here is giving the impression nobody is active, this is not true because we have quite an active forum on coinoforum.

I think discussions on coinoforum should be left to promotions and non-coino talk between coino enthusiasts and that the real discussions need to come back here where people starting out will more likely discover it and join in.

Join Coin(O) now - The BEST Crypt(O)currency on the planet
COINO : Uh4ZvfVrCFPkDcoBMNNkyYS4hYwsmGEidk - Coin(O) - Everything BitCoin wanted to be!!
Robert_K

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 11:43:59 PM

I'm holding over 200k coinos and I find it hilarious that people are losing and dumping coino. The price is insanely cheap right now but most people aren't aware of whats next so please keep dumping so us few can purchase cheap coinos.
imine253

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 11:46:04 PM

Goodby Smiley

If your only prepared to wait a few weeks and then come on the forum and complain your not getting rich then you don't understand the nature of the crypto market

Poolers is absolutely correct in his description and we do need MORE awareness of coino in general. One of the things that needs to change is the activity here in this thread. We really need to move the discussions OFF of the coinoforum and bring them back here.

The activity here is giving the impression nobody is active, this is not true because we have quite an active forum on coinoforum.

I think discussions on coinoforum should be left to promotions and non-coino talk between coino enthusiasts and that the real discussions need to come back here where people starting out will more likely discover it and join in.

I honestly couldn't agree more! Since people seeing this having activity, people seeing how many people love this coin and want it to succeed and how great the community will bring in more miners and investors. But right now we have the exact opposite, This post has almost no activity and what little it does have is pools advertising and people saying it is dead. How is that going to look to potential investors/miners? Do you think that will persuade them to jump on board with Coino? Because it won't. I understand we want to grow Coino's own website, However Coino just isn't big enough to focus solely on it's own site and neglect this forum post.
OceanWhispers

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 12:17:55 AM

Hit the 25k mark today Cheesy that feels good!
Going to make me a lot of money this year Smiley

I will try to talk more here. You are right it gives the wrong impression with all of us on IRC and the forum, and appears like not many of us are active.
The truth is far from that. We have the most dedicated core groups I've come across, and the coin is so young.

smcardle

Activity: 154

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:54:39 AM

I will try to talk more here. You are right it gives the wrong impression with all of us on IRC and the forum, and appears like not many of us are active.
The truth is far from that. We have the most dedicated core groups I've come across, and the coin is so young.

To be honest.... If it was me I would shut down the coinoforum and move everything back here because it will be difficult for people not to post in the coinoforum if they are there.

THIS is where everybody comes to see whats going on and at the moment the lack of positive coin(O) vibe here (because it's all in the coin(O) forum) is smacking me in the face.

Join Coin(O) now - The BEST Crypt(O)currency on the planet
COINO : Uh4ZvfVrCFPkDcoBMNNkyYS4hYwsmGEidk - Coin(O) - Everything BitCoin wanted to be!!
JustHayden

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:31:32 AM

I'm holding over 200k coinos and I find it hilarious that people are losing and dumping coino. The price is insanely cheap right now but most people aren't aware of whats next so please keep dumping so us few can purchase cheap coinos.

Dam I thought I was happy with 10k Coinos. I bought at 0.000038 though. Wish I waited until now. With Kimoto Gravity being added we'll see it rise back up never to return to this cheapness again. I hate multi pools now...
Devolutions

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:43:00 AM

I agree with the statements above.
poolers

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 02:08:11 AM

To be honest.... If it was me I would shut down the coinoforum and move everything back here because it will be difficult for people not to post in the coinoforum if they are there.

THIS is where everybody comes to see whats going on and at the moment the lack of positive coin(O) vibe here (because it's all in the coin(O) forum) is smacking me in the face.

+1

At least temporarily.  There is a lot of conversation going on in the forum and especially in IRC that needs to be taking place in this thread.  I know its more convenient to talk in IRC but seeing this thread go up to 10 to 12 hours without a post is really hurting growth and giving the impression that there is nobody here.  People are panic selling right now and we need to keep this thread bumped to keep bringing in new people and keep confidence high.
nec2

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:40:33 AM

+1

At least temporarily.  There is a lot of conversation going on in the forum and especially in IRC that needs to be taking place in this thread.  I know its more convenient to talk in IRC but seeing this thread go up to 10 to 12 hours without a post is really hurting growth and giving the impression that there is nobody here.  People are panic selling right now and we need to keep this thread bumped to keep bringing in new people and keep confidence high.

I think you are absolutely right about this. Its improtant to get this thread going a bit more.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: