Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:39:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [COINO] KGW ACTIVATED - WALLET UPDATE ▬► COINO -(O)- ◄▬ The fastest Coin  (Read 233728 times)
Demian

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 05:12:10 PM

Another thing. I am very curios what do you think about this?

Bounty for this video was 11000 Coino  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yAppD5ChZw

Bounty for this video was 350 Coino   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL-M9_edFsA

Good estimations right? First one, in my opinion,  has no concept, really nothing amazing

Second one at least makes a comparison between information and new currency. Its more like a teaser to to arouse interest. Why was the first one so rewarded and second one no so great. There is big difference.

Interesting?  Cheesy 

Good decision Coino!

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nec2

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 05:53:32 PM

Bounty for this video was 11000 Coino  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yAppD5ChZw

Bounty for this video was 350 Coino   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL-M9_edFsA

Good estimations right? First one, in my opinion,  has no concept, really nothing amazing

Second one at least makes a comparison between information and new currency. Its more like a teaser to to arouse interest. Why was the first one so rewarded and second one no so great. There is big difference.

Interesting?  Cheesy  

Good decision Coino!

Are you perhaps the maker of the second video. demiurgu on coino forums?

Either way, grats both videos on getting bounties!
JulianL

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 06:06:40 PM

Bounty for this video was 11000 Coino  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yAppD5ChZw

Bounty for this video was 350 Coino   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL-M9_edFsA

Good estimations right? First one, in my opinion,  has no concept, really nothing amazing

Interesting?  Cheesy  

Good decision Coino!

Are you perhaps the maker of the second video. demiurgu on coino forums?

Either way, grats both videos on getting bounties!

that's what I thought! exactly the same words like demiurgu said.
So you are complaining right now because you feel you did not get enough coinos for your video, is that it? lol how pathetic. Are you the type of guy who is complaining because your neighbor has a bigger car than you?

19lam

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 06:17:27 PM

Interesting?  Cheesy  

Good decision Coino!

What is your fucking problem?.... that nobody will give you 2,500$.....? (do you want to blackmail us)  if you want to make an awesome vid do it (buy some coinos before) and if you are as good as you think the video will be a marketing bomb.... and if you have bought some coinos before you will get more than 2,500$ .....

And embarrassing the devs and users which had proofen that they have done something for coino and the community is so bad....
smcardle

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:39:32 AM

Interesting?  Cheesy  

Good decision Coino!

What is your fucking problem?.... that nobody will give you 2,500$.....? (do you want to blackmail us)  if you want to make an awesome vid do it (buy some coinos before) and if you are as good as you think the video will be a marketing bomb.... and if you have bought some coinos before you will get more than 2,500$ .....

And embarrassing the devs and users which had proofen that they have done something for coino and the community is so bad....

If you can't do it for free... then don't do it.

The bounty is not a PAYMENT for your time and effort, the bounty is a "thank you" from the dev's for your effort in the the community and helping to promote coin(O).

Join Coin(O) now - The BEST Crypt(O)currency on the planet
COINO : Uh4ZvfVrCFPkDcoBMNNkyYS4hYwsmGEidk - Coin(O) - Everything BitCoin wanted to be!!
demiurgu

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:30:44 AM

Great video Smiley I'm just concerned whether the few grammatical errors will make it seem less convincing to some possible adapters.  Huh

I was thinking the same thing. Not only were there errors in the text, but the narrator also verbalized the same errors.  I think today people are pretty trained to look for things like that when trying to spot a scam. Of course most of us know that the people behind Coino don't speak English as their first language, but still I would expect a professional company to at least have a native English speaker do some proofreading for their website, press release articles, and videos.  So far all of them are lacking proper English grammar.

hmmm

I was really excited about coino .... but excitement is fading... I have lots of concerns ....
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:54:51 AM

hope COINO hits cryptsy soon

yolo
obsan

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:56:01 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 12:07:37 PM by obsan

Great video Smiley I'm just concerned whether the few grammatical errors will make it seem less convincing to some possible adapters.  Huh

I was thinking the same thing. Not only were there errors in the text, but the narrator also verbalized the same errors.  I think today people are pretty trained to look for things like that when trying to spot a scam. Of course most of us know that the people behind Coino don't speak English as their first language, but still I would expect a professional company to at least have a native English speaker do some proofreading for their website, press release articles, and videos.  So far all of them are lacking proper English grammar.

hmmm

I was really excited about coino .... but excitement is fading... I have lots of concerns ....

From what I know Coino dev team have not created this video, it was a irish guy that got a bounty for creating it. I really hope MR coino learns from his mistakes and start paying attention towards quality of releasing stuff. Remove the video from the thread title and the link and start think before release. Would be nice if you also credit your community supporters that create stuff for your coin, it also reduce the blame you get MR Coino. Then you have something else to blame at then native english blabla we are dutch. You have many Americans and UK supporters that can help you. Sigh... That I actually have to say this is embarassing but I hope you learn your lesson MR Coino.
JulianL

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:43:02 PM

Great video Smiley I'm just concerned whether the few grammatical errors will make it seem less convincing to some possible adapters.  Huh

I was thinking the same thing. Not only were there errors in the text, but the narrator also verbalized the same errors.  I think today people are pretty trained to look for things like that when trying to spot a scam. Of course most of us know that the people behind Coino don't speak English as their first language, but still I would expect a professional company to at least have a native English speaker do some proofreading for their website, press release articles, and videos.  So far all of them are lacking proper English grammar.

hmmm

From what I know Coino dev team have not created this video, it was a irish guy that got a bounty for creating it. I really hope MR coino learns from his mistakes and start paying attention towards quality of releasing stuff. Remove the video from the thread title and the link and start think before release. Would be nice if you also credit your community supporters that create stuff for your coin, it also reduce the blame you get MR Coino. Then you have something else to blame at then native english blabla we are dutch. You have many Americans and UK supporters that can help you. Sigh... That I actually have to say this is embarassing but I hope you learn your lesson MR Coino.

wtf how old are you?
8/10 people love the video. sure there are a few errors but you said it, they are from germany and no native english speakers. So you said an irish guy made the video? That means he is a native english speaker. So would you really think a native english speaker put a few errors in the video? I wouldn't so why does he have to ask other people if the grammar is correct in the video? It is not the fault of the coino devs. It is obvious the fault of the guy who made the video because he is a native speaker and what I understand it coino was looking for a native speaker so what is your fucking problem? they did what you want them to do but it is still their fault?

demiurgu

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:44:37 PM

hmmm

wtf how old are you?
8/10 people love the video. sure there are a few errors but you said it, they are from germany and no native english speakers. So you said an irish guy made the video? That means he is a native english speaker. So would you really think a native english speaker put a few errors in the video? I wouldn't so why does he have to ask other people if the grammar is correct in the video? It is not the fault of the coino devs. It is obvious the fault of the guy who made the video because he is a native speaker and what I understand it coino was looking for a native speaker so what is your fucking problem? they did what you want them to do but it is still their fault?

Dude what is wrong with you?
Do you know what marketing means? Those mistakes are unacceptable.

This coin will never go to have a big market-cap if it is marketed in that way.

If you really want coino to have success that doesn't mean it will have that success. Everything have to be perfect. One of the coino advantage is that it is backed by an marketing company. If that company does not understand that this video is a mistake then i doubt they will be able make this coin to have success.

It is reality dude and nobody is unkind with MR Coino. This is serious. if you want to play you are free to do it somewhere else.

And please pay attention to your language.

JulianL

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:02:27 PM

hmmm

wtf how old are you?

If you really want coino to have success that doesn't mean it will have that success. Everything have to be perfect. One of the coino advantage is that it is backed by an marketing company. If that company does not understand that this video is a mistake then i doubt they will be able make this coin to have success.

It is reality dude and nobody is unkind with MR Coino. This is serious. if you want to play you are free to do it somewhere else.

the same applies to you my friend. People who are active in the coinoforum or IRC loving coino and their devs. If your excitement is fading like you said before be my guest and look for another coin.
You saying everything must be perfect and they doing bad marketing. where are you from? do you know what kind of marketing they doing in germany? maybe it is more important for them to make the coin big in their own country and then spreading around the world? Who knows that?

demiurgu

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:15:25 PM

hmmm

wtf how old are you?

the same applies to you my friend. People who are active in the coinoforum or IRC loving coino and their devs. If your excitement is fading like you said before be my guest and look for another coin.
You saying everything must be perfect and they doing bad marketing. where are you from? do you know what kind of marketing they doing in germany? maybe it is more important for them to make the coin big in their own country and then spreading around the world? Who knows that?

As I said i was really excited about coino and about coino devs.
Everybody do mistakes. But great people admits them, and try to do it better next round.

I am not going to speak about this anymore. You can't change my mind and I think I can't change yours. We just have different standards that's all.
Good luck my friend.
coino.org (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:21:06 PM

hmmm

wtf how old are you?

As I said i was really excited about coino and about coino devs.
Everybody do mistakes. But great people admits them, and try to do it better next round.

I am not going to speak about this anymore. You can't change my mind and I think I can't change yours. We just have different standards that's all.
Good luck my friend.

Dont worry, we are fixing it at the moment. We hired a native english speaker to make a voiceover and proofreading of the script. looks like he didnt do it so WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR IT. It will be fixed in the next 48 hours!
demiurgu

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:30:42 PM

Great.

Please do not misunderstand me. Me and others just wish the success for coino. We all are involved.

Best regards
coino.org (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:34:34 PM

Great.

Please do not misunderstand me. Me and others just wish the success for coino. We all are involved.

Best regards

I understand you... But you need to understand us too.. If we hire a native english speaker from Ireland.. we were thinking he would make it right.
We listen to you guys... Because without you all, coino is nothing.. No matter if you have 1 khs or 10.000 khs.. everyone has the same right in coino.
Legendary

Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:08:03 PM

Vat de fuk! Aiz leave for a few days to mine TrollCoin & come back to this bitch & moan fest? stop complaining & do something constructive with your time. We're all here BC we hold coino & wish to see it succeed.

Demian

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:19:35 PM

LOL..... Grin Grin Grin Grin

I think the only person who understand what we  are speaking about marketing its only Mr. Coino. Great to hear this from you Mr Coino. I am also glad that you  take good decisions. The mistakes are human but I don't understand why people on this forum are so blind. The script idea for video its good, clear and easy understanding. Congrats. In my opinion the design and animation execution its not so good. Remember I don't want and I don't have time to make a video. SO DON'T HIRE ME ( this is for my "friends" on this forum ) but you could find the right artist. PM me and I could advice where you can find better (medium quality for a smaller price).

Nowadays marketing means a lot so... let's make it right.

Demiurgu and others that have at least some minor ideas about what marketing means I think we should just PM MR. Coino from now. The rest I really think they don't understand what marketing means and we are loosing valuable time with them on this forum. Lets talk with those who understand and leave the children to keep playing in theirs way.

Keep editing pictures with cars and coinos and chicks with coinos in her hands. --- That's really great marketing Smiley))

I am out of hear!
Good luck kids.
coino.org (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:26:29 PM

LOL..... Grin Grin Grin Grin

I think the only person who understand what we  are speaking about marketing its only Mr. Coino. Great to hear this from you Mr Coino. I am also glad that you  take good decisions. The mistakes are human but I don't understand why people on this forum are so blind. The script idea for video its good, clear and easy understanding. Congrats. In my opinion the design and animation execution its not so good. Remember I don't want and I don't have time to make a video. SO DON'T HIRE ME ( this is for my "friends" on this forum ) but you could find the right artist. PM me and I could advice where you can find better (medium quality for a smaller price).

Nowadays marketing means a lot so... let's make it right.

Demiurgu and others that have at least some minor ideas about what marketing means I think we should just PM MR. Coino from now. The rest I really think they don't understand what marketing means and we are loosing valuable time with them on this forum. Lets talk with those who understand and leave the children to keep playing in theirs way.

Keep editing pictures with cars and coinos and chicks with coinos in her hands. --- That's really great marketing Smiley))

I am out of hear!
Good luck kids.

I just sent you one PM.. check please Smiley
coino.org (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:02:38 PM

We will start Coino Quiz in aprox. 2 Hours in the Coino IRC!
We will post questions, and the first one who answers right will get 5 coinos!

Join the IRC and stay tuned Smiley ...

Web IRC: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#coinocoin
IRC Channel: #coinocoin
DDerTyp

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:32:00 PM

We will start Coino Quiz in aprox. 2 Hours in the Coino IRC!
We will post questions, and the first one who answers right will get 5 coinos!

Join the IRC and stay tuned Smiley ...

Web IRC: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#coinocoin
IRC Channel: #coinocoin

Wohoooo!
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: