Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:14:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 [1466] 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722527 times)
fible1
Legendary

Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 04:03:49 PM

Anyone willing to sell 24 dark for PP? I can also do a BoA transfer within the U.S.

I just ran out of BTC to even out my wallet Cheesy.

I have a great rep:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=197175.120

PM me if interested, thanks.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
PGP Key(s): Pablo@Pablo-Lema.com: http://pastebin.com/V8Z4WxUE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Polycoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:03:50 PM

Techsolution is just mad he can't speak English  and has no bitcoin to buy in.

I have no bitcoin to buy in myself, but at least I can speak English!

should i cry debilu?

No, it's just sad that 99% of the posts you make...Make NO Sense..

Polycoin Troopers, Assemble!
techsolution

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:04:16 PM

We should expect an increase of trolls and dumpers coming to the thread. Dumpers that didn't believe in darkcoin just saw some hype and put some btc and now are selling losing money and obviously some trolls that lost the train a while back ago.

dumber who put some btc, u call it some btc?Smiley better calculate

Stop using Google Translate.

so how many languages u speak?

Everything is energy, even mass, first of all mass

Just believe in old TTC Tittiecoin, will be big in months

XXXcoin XX3jXPgE99FnGs6JkpZXYS3spafuYvbvhh
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:04:31 PM

DRK holders seem to have unreal expectations for price given where we are in the development cycle.

This is EXACTLY the problem. Version 0.10.8.11 - being treated with production-level expectations. Pressured the dev, and the expectations are fucking stupid...

Well the vultures seem to expect huge profits every week, it's not realistic.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
HinnomTX

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:05:35 PM

Unfortunatley Im starting to think this is another scamcoin.... who would dump this low... doesnt even make sense.... Im never touching Darkcoin again. The community is really strong on it and you guys deserve more, as for the mega whale/instamine proffessional/shark, you deserve to rot....

Seriously, you too ?

Why the f*** on earth there are so many weak mental people ?

Let them panic. This is hilarious to watch.

Do you think the developer would put his real name out there if this was a scam coin? After all this effort, it's obvious that Evan is incredibly ambitious. He aims to be a cryptocurrency king.  Stop watching the price and focus on the actions and guidance of the developers. Take some time and setup a masternode. This is a very interesting, even calming experience, and you might learn something about Darkcoin and Linux in the process.

Latest example of actions taken: after multiple forks due to unforeseen behavior from enabling masternode payments, the coin has been re-forked and rescued within a day's time. Yeah, it could have been smoother, but remember this is complicated software. It takes 20-30 minutes just to compile it. That should tell you something.

"One can only solve so much with cryptography. The rest of the solution will prove to be economic in nature." -Evan Duffield
Dash is Digital Cash.  https://www.dash.org
techsolution

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:05:51 PM

what the trolls:)

in last 48 hours i got info from here:

price:

0.026 buy buy buy will not be cheaper
0.022 buy buy buy will not be cheaper
0.020 buy buy buy will not be cheaper
0.018 buy buy buy will not be cheaper
0.016 buy buy buy will not be cheaper

so, tell me it is not trolling and getting people into trap, be honest we newcomers otherway they will shit on u

so we have 20-30 bagholders and thats it

0.015 buy buy buy will not be cheaper
0.013 buy buy buy will not be cheaper
0.011 buy buy buy will not be cheaper
0.010  owh shit something wrong.... Sell sell sell

Said, the guys who support deadcoin.
bye

talking about yourselves

Still alive, and still making x20 profit boy Smiley
Where are your coins ?

now? in btc wallet, i sell on top and dont try to keep price up loosing money, if price will fall more maybe i will even buy drk but max 10% of my shares
actually x20, it can down to 0.002 I still making profit boy. I had not missed the train like u

trains are so slow:)

Polycoin

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:06:02 PM

We should expect an increase of trolls and dumpers coming to the thread. Dumpers that didn't believe in darkcoin just saw some hype and put some btc and now are selling losing money and obviously some trolls that lost the train a while back ago.

English.

But, this is an English Forum.

At least, attempt to learn the language before you google translate everything...I've read about 10 of your last posts, and it's either

1) You just finished smoking 5 ounces of weed and you're High as hell
2) You can't speak English

Now, after more research, I've found out that every single 1 of your posts make no sense. No while #1 might of been a logical answer, #2 is the definite answer.

Stop using Google Translate

camosoul

Activity: 560

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 04:06:42 PM

The DRK market is a slaughterhouse right now (ever since mintpal nad cryptsy resumed trading after the fork) with a constantly increasing flow rate of blood.
But nobody (except the butchers) know when and where it ends. And it's probably a good time to pick up some slacks from these slaughters if you haven't bought in before but you want a piece.
But there is this problem with buying in at a bottom: you might never know where the true bottom is. But it's still better to buy in at the middle of a dipping than buying in at an all time high.
So, to sum it up: It's your business when and how much you buy. It must be your decision.
The sellers are butchering themselves. The smart money is just taking advantage of the mass suicide...

Go ahead. Kill yourself with a fat roll of money in your pocket. Damn right I'm looting your corpse for it. Dumbass.

Losers playing the victim, acting like smart people are victimizing them: "butchers" - I can't take your DRK if you aren't stupid enough to sell it... I raged on about it all day yesterday, still... People gave me their childrens' futures on a silver platter even when I was going nuts ranting about how much I loved it...

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
lohveh

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:07:01 PM

what the trolls:)

in last 48 hours i got info from here:

price:

0.026 buy buy buy will not be cheaper
0.022 buy buy buy will not be cheaper
0.020 buy buy buy will not be cheaper
0.018 buy buy buy will not be cheaper
0.016 buy buy buy will not be cheaper

so, tell me it is not trolling and getting people into trap, be honest we newcomers otherway they will shit on u

so we have 20-30 bagholders and thats it

0.015 buy buy buy will not be cheaper
0.013 buy buy buy will not be cheaper
0.011 buy buy buy will not be cheaper
0.010  owh shit something wrong.... Sell sell sell

Said, the guys who support deadcoin.
bye

talking about yourselves

Still alive, and still making x20 profit boy Smiley
Where are your coins ?

now? in btc wallet, i sell on top and dont try to keep price up loosing money, if price will fall more maybe i will even buy drk but max 10% of my shares
actually x20, it can down to 0.002 I still making profit boy. I had not missed the train like u

trains are so slow:)

3000% up in 4weeks is to slow for you ?
Who is your drugdealer, need the same. Smiley
techsolution

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:07:14 PM

Techsolution is just mad he can't speak English  and has no bitcoin to buy in.

I have no bitcoin to buy in myself, but at least I can speak English!

should i cry debilu?

No, it's just sad that 99% of the posts you make...Make NO Sense..

yeah, price predictions in here make sense

mickey_miner

Activity: 910

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:07:41 PM

Unfortunatley Im starting to think this is another scamcoin.... who would dump this low... doesnt even make sense.... Im never touching Darkcoin again. The community is really strong on it and you guys deserve more, as for the mega whale/instamine proffessional/shark, you deserve to rot....

I see you missed the fork yesterday.

It could be argued DRK was in a bubble and the only thing sustaining the price was the successful implementation of master node payments. Also, up until this point Evan's track record of not fucking up severely was pretty good, he had some issues with DGW but nothing like what we just went through.

In my mind it's silly not to sell some. Everything just got pushed back by weeks/a month and what if master node payments fuck up again next time? It's a good practice to hedge your risk. Evan's a great dev and this coin has mega potential, but it was in a huge bubble. It's not even been vetted by other people yet or open sourced, and people already think it's worth $100 million dollars? You are all insane.

DRK holders seem to have unreal expectations for price given where we are in the development cycle.

Yes this.  Price was high because of future masternode implementation.  That did not work so many people pulling back.  Also, unless I missed it there has been nothing from dev.  It doesn't have to be much but any blurb would have helped.

There are likely many people selling that were running masternodes shutting down and selling coins.

Price will go down further from here at this point.  Each person needs to decide what to do at this point.  It will be different for each person.  Some people cannot afford to not sell.  They are not stupid.  They are looking out for their interests.   

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Ed4252

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:08:25 PM

This coin lost to XC. That's where the money is headed.
Polycoin

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:09:37 PM

I see you missed the fork yesterday.

It could be argued DRK was in a bubble and the only thing sustaining the price was the successful implementation of master node payments. Also, up until this point Evan's track record of not fucking up severely was pretty good, he had some issues with DGW but nothing like what we just went through.

In my mind it's silly not to sell some. Everything just got pushed back by weeks/a month and what if master node payments fuck up again next time? It's a good practice to hedge your risk. Evan's a great dev and this coin has mega potential, but it was in a huge bubble. It's not even been vetted by other people yet or open sourced, and people already think it's worth $100 million dollars? You are all insane.

Yes this.  Price was high because of future masternode implementation.  That did not work so many people pulling back.  Also, unless I missed it there has been nothing from dev.  It doesn't have to be much but any blurb would have helped.

There are likely many people selling that were running masternodes shutting down and selling coins.

Price will go down further from here at this point.  Each person needs to decide what to do at this point.  It will be different for each person.  Some people cannot afford to not sell.  They are not stupid.  They are looking out for their interests.    

Hmm, interesting, after looking at the charts. I agree with this notion.

The dev needs to give out a notice or at least let someone do the notices and important events for him, on either darkcointalk(it's a bit too confusing right now), or here to install confidence on the short term daytraders/noobs

mickey_miner

Activity: 910

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:09:50 PM

The DRK market is a slaughterhouse right now (ever since mintpal nad cryptsy resumed trading after the fork) with a constantly increasing flow rate of blood.
But nobody (except the butchers) know when and where it ends. And it's probably a good time to pick up some slacks from these slaughters if you haven't bought in before but you want a piece.
But there is this problem with buying in at a bottom: you might never know where the true bottom is. But it's still better to buy in at the middle of a dipping than buying in at an all time high.
So, to sum it up: It's your business when and how much you buy. It must be your decision.
The sellers are butchering themselves. The smart money is just taking advantage of the mass suicide...

Go ahead. Kill yourself with a fat roll of money in your pocket. Damn right I'm looting your corpse for it. Dumbass.

Losers playing the victim, acting like smart people are victimizing them: "butchers" - I can't take your DRK if you aren't stupid enough to sell it... I raged on about it all day yesterday, still... People gave me their childrens' futures on a silver platter even when I was going nuts ranting about how much I loved it...

Your post do nothing but drive people away from this coin.  You just sound like fool.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
techsolution

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:10:31 PM

English.

But, this is an English Forum.

At least, attempt to learn the language before you google translate everything...I've read about 10 of your last posts, and it's either

1) You just finished smoking 5 ounces of weed and you're High as hell
2) You can't speak English

Now, after more research, I've found out that every single 1 of your posts make no sense. No while #1 might of been a logical answer, #2 is the definite answer.

Stop using Google Translate

how can i stop using translator, simplu i cannot understand ur language, so if my english is so bad dont waste ur time and dont read it, and stop fuck....g about languages, populism, tell me something about price predictions

HinnomTX

Activity: 525

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:10:49 PM

Oh, OK. I'll lemming myself over there then.

"One can only solve so much with cryptography. The rest of the solution will prove to be economic in nature." -Evan Duffield
Dash is Digital Cash.  https://www.dash.org
zombie6

Activity: 438

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:11:06 PM

jeez so much panic lol
lohveh

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:11:10 PM

And what is XC ? a clone, without MN
camosoul

Activity: 560

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 04:11:21 PM

And XC has what to offer over DRK, exactly?

A coin as ambitions as DRK, still in early RC, and you expect everything to go smoothly. Then when it doesn't, empty promises are your savior?

This is why I live in the woods away from humans... I just can't handle so much stupid being forced upon me... It takes the global access of the Internet just to find a half dozen with an IQ above room temp...

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
Polycoin

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:11:50 PM

Oh, OK. I'll lemming myself over there then.

XC or x11coin doesnt even have an anonymous system yet, it's still "in development" aka itll never come out

Pages: « 1 ... 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 [1466] 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: