Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:25:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 [1428] 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722527 times)
taffareu

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:40:17 PM

Cryptsy stopped dealing DRK.¨

Statmente on Twitter:“@cryptsy: Pausing DRK/BTC market while a fork is worked out with the developer”  Huh
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richy

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

KryptoBonds, Bonds Industry now in Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 10:40:57 PM

LOL - this shitcoin is getting the end it deserves.

This is why you should never trust a fucking VB coder. Cryptographers are academics, and they have to be supported by developers who know what they're doing. A one-man-band that can't decide whether he's a developer or a "finance" guy is clearly not suited to cryptography.

The "fucking VB coder" put anonymity on the map of cryptocurrencies and is changing the landscape of crypto. You know why? Because those who can, do. And those who can't => teach. (these are the academics btw). He started a project that was, for all intents and purposes, quite difficult and yet he's pulling ahead on his own, when other coins have 3-10 people "dev teams" who code nothing. I ask these fantastic dev teams on their threads "oh you have a fantastic dev / dev team... right... so what have these fantastic devs coded?" The answer is nothing.

Is Evan the next satoshi? No. Is he the best coder in town? No. Is he the best cryptographer? No. Does he have the paranoia that is REQUIRED to be in this business? No. He's quite aloof in that right, just coding his stuff and not giving a fuck. Does he appear more sloppy than your average coder? Perhaps, but sloppiness is a function of time and stress:

1. Time: People see stuff like version numbers, thread titles or OP not having the right info etc and are rightly upset, but a one-man-show fails due to the constraints of time when trying to handle more than is possible.

2. Stress: I could tell the possibility for an "accident" was quite elevated because my mind's pattern recognition spotted a lot of syntax and context errors in some of his latest messages which would indicate that he was stressed a lot and had fragmented attention. But the error doesn't appear to have come from that, as the code was already running on testnet, so without bugs appearing there the coder doesn't have issues to fix.

The coin got the attention earlier than DarkSend's final launch and hence a lot of pressure to deliver when it's still in development. This has elevated the stress levels due to the press spotlight and contacts, due to pm's, due to emails, due to the coding that must be done for the next phase, due to the monitoring and communication with the community in irc, bitcointalk, darkcointalk, due to the time that it is required to run a pool / answer tickets, and then he also has a personal life that he probably doesn't really enjoy right now due to all the attention. He also has to protect himself from future government invasion, planning contingencies.

Of course he knows that all this is not without a reward (his DRKs value are directly related to his work) so he deals with it but he'll need assistance. If you are slightly paranoid on the project you must select your assistants carefully or you'll have an issue, so "centralization" of responsibilities until you find someone that can assist is of real importance. Hiring extra staff or coders (which he knows and trusts) would probably not be a bad idea, not in coding the main code, but assisting in peripherals or future ideas perhaps. Yet, given that he is "the man" in charge, a lot will still go through him.

All this pressure is actually not necessary if the development time span is spread over a longer duration, but it's all about the fucking pressure due to coinmarketcap #3.

but if you look at the #1 and #2 coins they leave themselves the time necessary to make chances... in fact they are stucked and makes no changes at all... so i think it wouldnt be any problem to scale the event list with the factor 2 or 3 in time...  drk still would be the most innovative coin in this market cap position. I suggest to realy work out a plan how it is possible to have a huge user base AND be innovative with hard forks and so such. This is the main problem that costs the other both coins there position in the long run... If you can not innovate any more you die but you need to find a way to do it smooth enought so that the user base can follow... The actual hard fork is an example how it should not be done.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:41:42 PM

Diatribe!
Hey camosoul, you have an evil twin! Wink

rethink-your-strategy, you have no idea how the real world works if you think Tor nodes are doing it out of the kindness of their hearts.
MyFarm

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:43:13 PM

The new binaries are available at https://www.darkcoin.io/getstarted.html
It can't help that the versions are mislabeled. Is it Mannie who admins that site?
Updated.  They are indeed .11.
camosoul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 10:43:38 PM

Diatribe!

rethink-your-strategy, you have no idea how the real world works if you think Tor nodes are doing it out of the kindness of their hearts.

I'm glad to find myself in the only forum thread on the Internet where there are silent smart people who understand what I'm doing...

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 10:45:42 PM

Whats the consensus? When MP reopens do we sell and buy lower or will it rise on opening? FYI I'm a big believer in this coin and Im in it for the long haul.

Yes... Ask advice from the mob and go with the mob... Excellent...

You're part of the mob, dumbass. And apparently getting way too emotionally attached from reading your posts.
Take a deep breath and reassess your situation.
This coin has been delisted on the two major exchanges due to this clusterfuck.
If you really believe in this coin, you could have had the opportunity to multiply your holdings several fold if you had sold when you had the chance.
Instead you ran around calling everyone stupid and waxing lyrical about letting the "tiger out of the cage" and being a "predator".
You will probably lose your ass completely if you continue to hold.
You don't even realise that YOU are the pray.

*prey

Just adding more chaos with wisdom tainted so that only those who deserve it can find it.

You just showed us that you're not one of them.

That's just how gullible you people are... You see what I want you to see.

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
Scriptiee

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:47:29 PM

Diatribe!

...so they're getting paid for it? Are you as fucktarded as the rest of the people in this thread, or just blindly ignorant?

Wow, throw insults at people left and right, are you 11 or something? Man grow up, we get it, you hate this coin, this community, the dev, the x11 the entire fucking planet. See I gave you recognition, I noticed you in the crowd of other internet people, does that make you happy? Is your life fulfilled now? no? keep going so.
rethink-your-strategy

Activity: 173
Merit: 182

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:48:28 PM

This is why you should never trust a fucking VB coder. Cryptographers are academics, and they have to be supported by developers who know what they're doing. A one-man-band that can't decide whether he's a developer or a "finance" guy is clearly not suited to cryptography.

The "fucking VB coder" put anonymity on the map of cryptocurrencies and is changing the landscape of crypto. You know why? Because those who can, do. And those who can't => teach. (these are the academics btw). He started a project that was, for all intents and purposes, quite difficult and yet he's pulling ahead on his own, when other coins have 3-10 people "dev teams" who code nothing. I ask these fantastic dev teams on their threads "oh you have a fantastic dev / dev team... right... so what have these fantastic devs coded?" The answer is nothing.

Is Evan the next satoshi? No. Is he the best coder in town? No. Is he the best cryptographer? No. Does he have the paranoia that is REQUIRED to be in this business? No. He's quite aloof in that right, just coding his stuff and not giving a fuck. Does he appear more sloppy than your average coder? Perhaps, but sloppiness is a function of time and stress:

1. Time: People see stuff like version numbers, thread titles or OP not having the right info etc and are rightly upset, but a one-man-show fails due to the constraints of time when trying to handle more than is possible.

2. Stress: I could tell the possibility for an "accident" was quite elevated because my mind's pattern recognition spotted a lot of syntax and context errors in some of his latest messages which would indicate that he was stressed a lot and had fragmented attention. But the error doesn't appear to have come from that, as the code was already running on testnet, so without bugs appearing there the coder doesn't have issues to fix.

The coin got the attention earlier than DarkSend's final launch and hence a lot of pressure to deliver when it's still in development. This has elevated the stress levels due to the press spotlight and contacts, due to pm's, due to emails, due to the coding that must be done for the next phase, due to the monitoring and communication with the community in irc, bitcointalk, darkcointalk, due to the time that it is required to run a pool / answer tickets, and then he also has a personal life that he probably doesn't really enjoy right now due to all the attention. He also has to protect himself from future government invasion, planning contingencies.

Of course he knows that all this is not without a reward (his DRKs value are directly related to his work) so he deals with it but he'll need assistance. If you are slightly paranoid on the project you must select your assistants carefully or you'll have an issue, so "centralization" of responsibilities until you find someone that can assist is of real importance. Hiring extra staff or coders (which he knows and trusts) would probably not be a bad idea, not in coding the main code, but assisting in peripherals or future ideas perhaps. Yet, given that he is "the man" in charge, a lot will still go through him.

All this pressure is actually not necessary if the development time span is spread over a longer duration, but it's all about the fucking pressure due to coinmarketcap #3.

Oh HI Alex! I was wondering when you'd reply to one of my posts. You seem to have a GREAT deal of time to spent replying to forum posts.

Here's the deal, fuckface. There's a petite brunette on her way, and I'm going to be balls deep into her in maybe 15 minutes, so I don't have time to have a long, superfluous discussion with your ugly face.

Look. I get it. You're a bagholder, and you have to fight for Darkcoin. That's good - admirable, in fact. Just remember when you go to bed tonight, all alone, cuddling your blanky, that I'm boning a 19 year old and rolling in Bitcoin because I knew where the real money was before you turned 20. And it isn't in people with admittedly shitty coding skills and an HTML template. I really hope you're just playing the long-con to dump soon, because if you honestly believe the bullshit coming out your mouth...there is no hope for you.
minerjav

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:48:32 PM

+1
Like AlexGR great post. objective.
a coin is not only the developers, is the community, the writers, the trollers, the holders, the traders, the miners, the "masternode" owners.
Happy to be here.
daGrumpf

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:50:41 PM

if you got pb with your pool, after all day, got a p2pool drk running up

http://94.125.168.9:7903

rethink-your-strategy

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:50:47 PM

Diatribe!

...so they're getting paid for it? Are you as fucktarded as the rest of the people in this thread, or just blindly ignorant?

Wow, throw insults at people left and right, are you 11 or something? Man grow up, we get it, you hate this coin, this community, the dev, the x11 the entire fucking planet. See I gave you recognition, I noticed you in the crowd of other internet people, does that make you happy? Is your life fulfilled now? no? keep going so.

Awwww, so cute. Here, have a pandacoin or something.
Sleepyx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:51:15 PM

Diatribe!

How old are you?  Serious question.

35, and more self-aware than 99% of the people in this thread. Get a grip on reality, my boy.

rethink-your-life  Wink

Trade crypto? Check out Quatloo Trader - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=711966.0
rethink-your-strategy

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:51:43 PM

Diatribe!

I'm glad to find myself in the only forum thread on the Internet where there are silent smart people who understand what I'm doing...

...if they were both silent and smart how would you know they agree with you?

ITT: stupidity reigns.
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:51:47 PM

but if you look at the #1 and #2 coins they leave themselves the time necessary to make chances... in fact they are stucked and makes no changes at all...

...and still fork (BTC fork of 0.7 / 0.8 update).

so i think it wouldnt be any problem to scale the event list with the factor 2 or 3 in time...  drk still would be the most innovative coin in this market cap position. I suggest to realy work out a plan how it is possible to have a huge user base AND be innovative with hard forks and so such. This is the main problem that costs the other both coins there position in the long run... If you can not innovate any more you die but you need to find a way to do it smooth enought so that the user base can follow... The actual hard fork is an example how it should not be done.

Requiring wallets to be on the latest client or something would be the best solution for an evolving coin. No autoupdating though because that would be dangerous. I hear that Hirocoin has a window that alerts the user of updates, so that would be useful.
embraer

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:52:10 PM

Cryptsy out  Huh
rethink-your-strategy

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:52:54 PM

Diatribe!

35, and more self-aware than 99% of the people in this thread. Get a grip on reality, my boy.

rethink-your-life  Wink

I already did, many eons ago. That's why I am where I am today.
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 10:53:09 PM

Oh HI Alex! I was wondering when you'd reply to one of my posts. You seem to have a GREAT deal of time to spent replying to forum posts.

Here's the deal, fuckface. There's a petite brunette on her way, and I'm going to be balls deep into her in maybe 15 minutes, so I don't have time to have a long, superfluous discussion with your ugly face.

Look. I get it. You're a bagholder, and you have to fight for Darkcoin. That's good - admirable, in fact. Just remember when you go to bed tonight, all alone, cuddling your blanky, that I'm boning a 19 year old and rolling in Bitcoin because I knew where the real money was before you turned 20. And it isn't in people with admittedly shitty coding skills and an HTML template. I really hope you're just playing the long-con to dump soon, because if you honestly believe the bullshit coming out your mouth...there is no hope for you.

Damn you're classy. You rate your value as a human being in BTC and "boning" stupid sluts?

At least I know when I'm acting like an idiot and wear the hat for a purpose... You're a sad little man and I feel sorry for you.

Then that invisible girl shows up, post a picture.

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
Scriptiee

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:53:15 PM

Ignore this fool, he's just here to stir shit for no reason no point engaging with him. If he only was bringing something to the conversation except his emotions like a teenager.
MyFarm

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:53:45 PM

Both my unsyncying wallets are now synced on .11
rethink-your-strategy

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:54:01 PM

Diatribe!

OK so pity is more appropriate than contempt in regards to our new friend here.  Bear that in mind folks.

We are not friends, do not presume to raise your position in the world to that level. You stay where you are, my boy. Perhaps in the coming new world my kin will take pity on you.
Pages: « 1 ... 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 [1428] 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: