Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:40:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 [458] 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722490 times)
enzo86

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:37:16 PM

P2Pool - Texas, USA
0% Fee - darkcoin.boundarytesters.com:7903

Mining rig support available (live chat) http://darkcoin.boundarytesters.com

You might check that your on the right fork... your not showing new blocks since yesterday..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
P2PHash

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:48:26 PM

Updated to the new wallet and network! Now with Cryptsy price displayed Smiley
Address: drk.p2phash.com

P2Pool benefits:

* No registration required
* Distributed hashrate
* Immediate payouts after a block is found
* Higher payouts with transaction fees paid to miners
* No account hack possible

Fee: only 0.5%
Start mining within seconds! Just point your miner to p2phash.com:7903 and use the Darkcoin address from your wallet for username, the password doesn't matter.
boubou

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:31:46 PM

I offer a 30 darkcoin Bounty to someone abble to fix my problem with my R9 290.

Summary: my cards started at 2.4MH/S and after 10 minutes they loose 10% and are stable at 2.1MH/S

This happened on all my cards, on all motherboards, under BAMT.

I noticed all the cards have the drop on the exact same second (on one motherboard of course).

I have 2 other cards on windows 8.1 that are stable at 2.5MH and from time to tim (this morning) I have the same drop (watercooling cards)

When the drop happened, the only way to recover the lost hash is to shutdown the machine (a mine restart did not do the job: I don't have higher hashrate)

If I put another card on the same rig, after 10 min, all the 290 will have a drop, and the other card (7950/270/7970) will not have any loss.

If I use thoses cards to mine Scrypt coins, no drop.

Maybe your cards are just running too hot after 10 minutes, so card power management lower frequency to stay within TPD. Monitor card frequency for some time to see if this is the case. If yes you need to increase Power limit settings to 20% in Catalyst Control Center or in config file.
The cards are listed as 50° in BAMT. I already tryed to put Powertune to 20 (even 30) without a single change.

I really can't understand why other don't have this problem...I agree to use the same miners on BAMT, my cards are Sapphire 290, and all of them have the same problem, no matter what motherboard they are plugged in.
How could it be possible that all 3 have a 0.2Mh loss at the exact same second every time I reboot?
Why only my 290 cards and not the other cards on the rig?
Why only a hard reboot can fix this?
How cold I found an answer under linu BAMT?
Why only on Darkcoin, and not on Vertcoin/Keccack/Scrypt?

BEHNZiP6UZunp41vurNaQi4r2hvgG57yzi : BdG
mattmct

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:05:27 PM

Already darkcoin forks popping up, if darkcoin wants to be a success there has to be more innovation ^^.

More innovation? You mean like the DGW, that was implemented literally a few minutes ago?

DarkCoin "forks" popping up that don't contain DGW or DarkSend....

More like Litecoin forks with scientific hashing.  Cheesy

AS i sayd, i think darkcoin took a great track, but it has to sustain. There is a very good reason im here now Wink, and its the only alt crypto i ever recognized as worth my time .

I wholeheartedly agree. This can't be the end of the innovation by any means - DRK needs to be understood as THE privacy innovation crypto, and we all need to get behind Evan on that. All these pump-dumpers complaining that "Darksend's never finished" can go hang. Any dev worth the project they're working on knows encryption features are never 100% "done". I'd love to see it to be the first cryptocoin to implement the latest developments in quantum cryptography, or something similarly newsworthy. I have no idea if that's even possible, but we need to shoot for the stars!

Well like I've said before, this is my full time job. After DarkSend is done and opensourced, we'll move on to whatever the community wants. I just want to make a coin to take the 2nd spot, I think we can do it. There's not many coins with a full time dev onboard.

#2 spot! Now that's the kind of ambition I like!

eduffield is different from 99.9% of the other coins "devs".  Most are just a copy and paste, with a few changes to blow rewards and crap.  Full time job, working on it for years, DarkSend, listens to community , clearly a bloody smart guy with huge ambition.  I could go on and on.  But with eduffield, I have supreme confidence in this coin.

Just can't wait for the full DarkSend release!
Kuriso

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:28:23 PM

Here is the .conf:

"intensity" : "21",
"kernel" : "darkcoin",
"gpu-fan" : "60",
"no-submit-stale" : true,
"failover-only" : true,
"log" : "5",
"queue" : "0",
"kernel-path" : "/usr/local/bin"

Can't do much clean. I just delete my OC settings and do a test few minutes ago with this.
Start at 2.2, 10 min later, it drops in the exact same second to 2.0 (all 3 cards 290), the 270 remain steady.

Temp are stable under 60°

I haven't used BAMT so I'm not sure if the miner could be the problem.  Have you tried using sph-sgminer in windows?  My first thought when I seen your post is a psu issue.  The cards get fired up.  It usually takes them 5-10 mins to settle down to their regular run speed.  During this time your PSU is heating up.  By the time it hits your 10 min mark it may be getting too hot or pulling to much power.  It could be cutting some voltage.  What size psu and how many cards per psu?  I've also seen several comments about how fan auto can decrease hashrate.  I would think the auto setting would affect you from the get go though.
Standhaft

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:53:20 PM

Already darkcoin forks popping up, if darkcoin wants to be a success there has to be more innovation ^^.

More innovation? You mean like the DGW, that was implemented literally a few minutes ago?

AS i sayd, i think darkcoin took a great track, but it has to sustain. There is a very good reason im here now Wink, and its the only alt crypto i ever recognized as worth my time .

I wholeheartedly agree. This can't be the end of the innovation by any means - DRK needs to be understood as THE privacy innovation crypto, and we all need to get behind Evan on that. All these pump-dumpers complaining that "Darksend's never finished" can go hang. Any dev worth the project they're working on knows encryption features are never 100% "done". I'd love to see it to be the first cryptocoin to implement the latest developments in quantum cryptography, or something similarly newsworthy. I have no idea if that's even possible, but we need to shoot for the stars!

Well like I've said before, this is my full time job. After DarkSend is done and opensourced, we'll move on to whatever the community wants. I just want to make a coin to take the 2nd spot, I think we can do it. There's not many coins with a full time dev onboard.

eduffield is different from 99.9% of the other coins "devs".  Most are just a copy and paste, with a few changes to blow rewards and crap.  Full time job, working on it for years, DarkSend, listens to community , clearly a bloody smart guy with huge ambition.  I could go on and on.  But with eduffield, I have supreme confidence in this coin.

Almost everybody who holds this coin has and should have confidence, but comments like "750m market cap this year are realistic" are a little exaggerated. Who seriously think that DRK will go beyond $1500. I hope noone is that delusional

DRK - Xi9PB8XXN9Gn4HFG7NtzsXNiBQC4jdFvnH
blajde

Activity: 364

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:59:36 PM

eduffield is different from 99.9% of the other coins "devs".  Most are just a copy and paste, with a few changes to blow rewards and crap.  Full time job, working on it for years, DarkSend, listens to community , clearly a bloody smart guy with huge ambition.  I could go on and on.  But with eduffield, I have supreme confidence in this coin.

Almost everybody who holds this coin has and should have confidence, but comments like "750m market cap this year are realistic" are a little exaggerated. Who seriously think that DRK will go beyond $1500. I hope noone is that delusional

-- Said no early BTC adopter ever
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:59:50 PM

I don't know. I can get pretty wacky when I open my dark wallet.

Any chance of a clock timer on the release of DarkSend? I know its probably not the best idea to do a fixed time for release, but it would be nice Grin
mattmct

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:13:43 PM

Any chance of a clock timer on the release of DarkSend? I know its probably not the best idea to do a fixed time for release, but it would be nice Grin

haha yeah that would be very nice, but I'm sure it's too hard to pinpoint when it will be ready exactly.  I'm sure it will be released as soon as it's done!

I think we're all like raging bulls all pumped up and anxious to for the release of DarkSend, so we can burst into the ring and get promotion the hell out of this coin and it's features!

I know we can't put a date on it, but I'll be over the moon if we see it by the end of the month!
falsealarm_bf

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:28:30 PM

haha yeah that would be very nice, but I'm sure it's too hard to pinpoint when it will be ready exactly.  I'm sure it will be released as soon as it's done!

I think we're all like raging bulls all pumped up and anxious to for the release of DarkSend, so we can burst into the ring and get promotion the hell out of this coin and it's features!

I know we can't put a date on it, but I'll be over the moon if we see it by the end of the month!

What is Evan's confidence level with the current rate of development and the previously estimated release date? If he can commit to a certain date, a countdown timer to when DS will go live and then another for code release may very well result in a boost to short term exchange rates.

By the way, does anyone know whether Armory is completing any transactions using DRK at this point?
mattmct

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:31:52 PM

Is the new DGW working as expected?  Huh Smiley

Looking at http://coinz.co.vu/diff/?drk it seems like there are much bigger "steps" up and down than there were before.

I don't claim to understand how the new wave works, I'm just curious, as the steps seem kind of dramatic and less smooth than before.
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:32:57 PM

we are growing, come and help mine darkcoin, and get a chance of winning the lottery pool.

once a week 50% of the fees, will be drawn,
to one lucky winner... is it your turn next?

Pool Pays Witdrawal fee: 0.0
Please spread your hashing power, we dont want 1 pool to have >50%

DDOS Protected pool

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services
chaeplin

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:40:04 PM

Looking at http://coinz.co.vu/diff/?drk it seems like there are much bigger "steps" up and down than there were before.

I don't claim to understand how the new wave works, I'm just curious, as the steps seem kind of dramatic and less smooth than before.

Check this.

KGWell, DGWave

http://darkcoin.mine.nu/graph.html
http://darkcoin.mine.nu/KGW2.html

DGW has small amount of diff change up and down. 271 -> 281 -> 327
KGW has big well. 300-> 160 -> 300

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5733108#msg5733108
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:42:12 PM

Maybe it just reacts faster?
mattmct

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:46:41 PM

Check this.

KGWell, DGWave

http://darkcoin.mine.nu/graph.html
http://darkcoin.mine.nu/KGW2.html

DGW has small amount of diff change up and down. 271 -> 281 -> 327
KGW has big well. 300-> 160 -> 300

Cool cheers for that. Smiley I think I get it! lol.  

Someone with the knowledge should wrap up an article about it, how it works, why it's better.  With graphs and things.  Could be a good way to get some more attention to Darkcoin and it's awesomeness / innovation.
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:00:15 PM

What is Evan's confidence level with the current rate of development and the previously estimated release date? If he can commit to a certain date, a countdown timer to when DS will go live and then another for code release may very well result in a boost to short term exchange rates.

By the way, does anyone know whether Armory is completing any transactions using DRK at this point?

I am not worried in the slightest about short term exchange rates and don't care about a set release date which will add pressure. I would rather Evan spend the time getting the codebase and everything right before we go live.

I don't care how many beta tests we have as long as once its released and verified by the community there are no show stoppers.

chaeplin

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:03:29 PM

What's hapen if a multipool mine at 271 for 1 block. then stop mining the next one  who go to 350. Then mine the next who down to 272 ?

Its possible that ? or DGW prevent that ?

eduffield's announcement.

I'm really happy with my current implementation of DGW, it seems to be vastly improved over KGW. It uses multiple exponential moving averages and a simple moving average to smoothly adjust the difficulty. We've had huge fluctuations in testnet and it's dealt with everything perfectly.

This implementation also fixes all known exploits with KGW, so no more 10k+ difficulty blocks out of nowhere.

So DGW prevent.
HammerHedd

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 09:11:52 PM

Chaepin, please help me! I pulled the p2ppool source, and I keep failing on

sudo python setup.py install

I get this error:

Code:
In file included from /usr/include/boost/python/detail/prefix.hpp:13:0,
                    from /usr/include/boost/python/module.hpp:8,
                    from darkcoin_GetBlockBaseValue.cpp:63: /usr/include/boost/python/detail/wrap_python.hpp:50:23: fatal error: pyconfig.h: No such file or directory
# include <pyconfig.h>
                               ^
compilation terminated.
error: command 'x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc' failed with exit status 1

Am I building in the wrong directory? Am I just missing something obvious?

Aaaargh!

DRK: XepkHLT2MYTXSFDc2muiGeA9eRzG6ytpSy       P2Pool: stratum+tcp://darkcoin.kicks-ass.net:7903
BTC: 1LVE3pFpAhSrHbiK5hAUWDeVrB5UrPXRkJ                    http://darkcoin.kicks-ass.net
luke997

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:25:56 PM

Why not?

At ~ $175 per coin 750m cap is reached at around 4.280.000 coins

This isn't unrealistic. Optimistic - yes, but not unrealistic. Given enough demand for an anonymous coin - no problems with such level and above.

Who would have thought 1-2 ago that bitcoin will be 600-700$ ?

2,5 years ago I could have started mining bitcoins having read and calculated a lot, but I ignored it as at the time it was under electricity cost on my rig. Guess how I feel now  Grin ouch
mattmct

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:27:17 PM

I am not worried in the slightest about short term exchange rates and don't care about a set release date which will add pressure. I would rather Evan spend the time getting the codebase and everything right before we go live.

I don't care how many beta tests we have as long as once its released and verified by the community there are no show stoppers.

+1.  Totally agree.  Last thing anyone wants it a failed launched of DarkSend.  It's great that evan wants to get it perfect before it goes out of beta.  I'm glad I've been part of the beta testing.  
Pages: « 1 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 [458] 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: