Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:05:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3364 3365 3366 3367 3368 3369 3370 3371 3372 3373 3374 3375 3376 3377 3378 3379 3380 3381 3382 3383 3384 3385 3386 3387 3388 3389 3390 3391 3392 3393 3394 3395 3396 3397 3398 3399 3400 3401 3402 3403 3404 3405 3406 3407 3408 3409 3410 3411 3412 3413 [3414] 3415 3416 3417 3418 3419 3420 3421 3422 3423 3424 3425 3426 3427 3428 3429 3430 3431 3432 3433 3434 3435 3436 3437 3438 3439 3440 3441 3442 3443 3444 3445 3446 3447 3448 3449 3450 3451 3452 3453 3454 3455 3456 3457 3458 3459 3460 3461 3462 3463 3464 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722503 times)
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1408

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:20:15 PM

saw the clips.  i like the bloomberg video better.  the fox vid is BS trying to scare the people...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ignition75

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:21:39 PM

We're currently in talks with the ShadowCash developers to join the teams together and become the second largest team in crypto. As the twitter states , it's not about their technology, we already have a working anonymity implementation. It's about the team itself, their programmers and designers are top-notch and we could go far together.

This should greatly benefit both teams. It's hard to survive in crypto and there's a great cleanup that's happening right now. Darkcoin will survive and through a merger they'll come out ahead too.

For anyone who wants to read the proposal as it stands:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HrGDKKtr5cKKE8Iu7aOw1vXbVTGk9078sQaWlprZYrs/edit?usp=sharing

sounds reasonable. why didn't they want to go ahead?

I think it's time for a poll coins101...

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
salmion

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:23:41 PM

why don't they just join DRK instead... not need another coin  Huh never heard of shadowcoin before

The proposal merges the two coins and they'll keep whatever stake they had, but in Darkcoin instead. It's the first "coin-merge" to ever happen in crypto.

I've had a chance to think about the merger, I'm a little disappointed it didn't go ahead.

To me it's obvious Instant(tx) is going to mean Darkcoin can one day become an enterprise grade financial platform, for this to happen it's going to take a small army.  Evan needs help and I'm will to guess we all let him down a little today.

I honestly think there are enough great devs in the world that we don't need this path. Look at what this thread turned into with screenshots of really crappy conversations, fudwar fuel etc.

Active recruitment and foundation membership (to be released soon apparently) will be a better path. Onwards and upwards.
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:25:58 PM

We're currently in talks with the ShadowCash developers to join the teams together and become the second largest team in crypto. As the twitter states , it's not about their technology, we already have a working anonymity implementation. It's about the team itself, their programmers and designers are top-notch and we could go far together.

This should greatly benefit both teams. It's hard to survive in crypto and there's a great cleanup that's happening right now. Darkcoin will survive and through a merger they'll come out ahead too.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HrGDKKtr5cKKE8Iu7aOw1vXbVTGk9078sQaWlprZYrs/edit?usp=sharing

on what? its up to the SDC guys.  

I thought Evans proposal was very good.

I can do a poll for the SDC guys, but actually its the devs that need to want to join.

edit

found their response

http://shadowtalk.org/topic/252/darkcoin-proposal-statement/2
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:26:03 PM

Price is up at 7 now.
kiindje

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:31:22 PM

lets hope enforcement goes smooth this time...
fra55

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:31:49 PM

Wow a lot of news, great job Evans
Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:32:12 PM

I can do a poll for the SDC guys, but actually its the devs that need to want to join.

To gauge public opinion a little more formally and accurately.  However I'm guessing Evan would prefer to do this on the DCT forum.

The SDC designer is a friend of mine and I've been thinking for a couple of months now how cool it would be to have his work within Darkcoin.  I always joked with him over Skype that he needs to join the Dark side and when I read the SDC merger today I almost spat out my coffee...

flipme

Activity: 2170
Merit: 640

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:32:38 PM

For those that missed it, I got some screens:

To keep it current, plus that bird is fit.

Are they on drugs? They look like they are on drugs.

Are they illegally using DRK to purchase drugs? God, I hope not.

Yea, sadly most of them are on drugs, the job is just unbearable without.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
salmion

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:35:06 PM

To gauge public opinion a little more formally and accurately.  However I'm guessing Evan would prefer to do this on the DCT forum.

The SDC designer is a friend of mine and I've been thinking for a couple of months now how cool it would be to have his work within Darkcoin.  I always joked with him over Skype that he needs to join the Dark side and when I read the SDC merger today I almost spat out my coffee...

The sdc devs didn't want to do it. They want to go their own way - fair enough.
The darkcoin community was against issuing a superblock to increase the supply and payoff the sdc marketcap. Very very opposed. And I believe rightfully.

If we continue this momentum for a while your friend will prob join us of his own accord Smiley
flipme

Activity: 2170
Merit: 640

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:37:43 PM

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:41:04 PM

The darkcoin community was against issuing a superblock to increase the supply and payoff the sdc marketcap. Very very opposed. And I believe rightfully.

If we continue this momentum for a while your friend will prob join us of his own accord Smiley

Yeah I just read their statement... Fair enough, minting more DRK would have essentially been a crowd funding exercise and we would need close to universal agreement for that...

I don't know man, I can't shake the feeling we missed a Golden Opportunity today to stay one step ahead...

roede94105

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:44:24 PM

Yeah I just read their statement... Fair enough, minting more DRK would have essentially been a crowd funding exercise and we would need close to universal agreement for that...

I don't know man, I can't shake the feeling we missed a Golden Opportunity today to stay one step ahead...

Did you see their discussion with XC guys? Check my post history, I quote some of it, they just tried to use Evan's knowledge and bait him before choosing XC in order to pump their stuff with XC guys.

Not people I'd like to see on the team.
salmion

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:45:54 PM

wired, rolling stone, fox, bloomberg

We are rocketing ahead in ways that are difficult to replicate.

Also because dark is open source it's not like trade secrets can be stolen... they are on github. So your friend or anyone else with skill could just join in no matter what coin they are tied to.
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:47:20 PM

Latest press:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/darkcoin-perfect-e-cash-cryptocurrency-emerging-dark-web-trump-bitcoin-1472144

http://www.forexminute.com/cryptocurrency-news/shadowcash-declines-darkcoin-merger-offer-49277

http://www.forexminute.com/bitcoin/darkcoin-ideal-long-term-traders-46935

http://www.wired.com/2014/11/darkcoin-and-online-drug-dealers/

innergy

Activity: 685

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:49:08 PM

wired, rolling stone, fox, bloomberg..

cex.io, bter.. https://bter.com/marketlist/CNY
Terzo2

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:57:23 PM

Did you see their discussion with XC guys? Check my post history, I quote some of it, they just tried to use Evan's knowledge and bait him before choosing XC in order to pump their stuff with XC guys.

You are telling me, that they tricked Evan And now the SDC team released in the public this "merge" proposal  ?
Walter_S

Activity: 310

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:59:43 PM

The way I look at it is we were trying to buy a couple of Devs for $500k. Quite an expensive way of doing it really, especially when you read stuff like this from the lead dev rynomster at SDC:

https://gist.githubusercontent.com/atcsecure/cf6a478ef3169cefdc6d/raw/d8fb08d69379806dbfd991004cd3d9373f9125f0/gistfile1.txt

Both the SDC and XC sides come across childish and unprofessional. We need devs with maturity and integrity to lead Darkcoin. A marriage with SDC would inevitably lead to disagreements, arguments, egotistical volatility and divorce. All of which would be messy and distract us from our core aims.

Walter

toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:59:49 PM

Yes indeed.

What worries me is that when XC, CLOAK, VERI and all that stuff came along, Evan didn't bat an eyelid.

Yet when SDC appears he suddenly wants to "merge" with them ?

Why would he even suggest just a drastic move only in this particular case ?

He must think they're onto something.

If ever there was an invitation to hedge your DRK investment you can't really beat an endorsement from its own developer. I've already acted accordingly.
roede94105

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 01:00:22 PM

You are telling me, that they tricked Evan And now the released in the public this "merge" statement  ?

Yep. Their idea was probably to get offers from Dark and XC and announce XC is better to go with them so they can pump the shit out of it.

As talented as they might be (apparently, I have no idea personally), they are cunts and I'm glad we won't have them.

I proposed to Evan on reddit the idea of MN operators to give a % of their earnings towards the developers if they want, and he said it was a great idea and he will add it to the .16 version.

And I will donate 10% of my MNs earnings.
Pages: « 1 ... 3364 3365 3366 3367 3368 3369 3370 3371 3372 3373 3374 3375 3376 3377 3378 3379 3380 3381 3382 3383 3384 3385 3386 3387 3388 3389 3390 3391 3392 3393 3394 3395 3396 3397 3398 3399 3400 3401 3402 3403 3404 3405 3406 3407 3408 3409 3410 3411 3412 3413 [3414] 3415 3416 3417 3418 3419 3420 3421 3422 3423 3424 3425 3426 3427 3428 3429 3430 3431 3432 3433 3434 3435 3436 3437 3438 3439 3440 3441 3442 3443 3444 3445 3446 3447 3448 3449 3450 3451 3452 3453 3454 3455 3456 3457 3458 3459 3460 3461 3462 3463 3464 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: