Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:21:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LIGHTNINGASIC LA100M,100MHS SCRYPT Miner, USD1999; LA1THS, USD1750.shipped out!  (Read 309015 times)
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1000

Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 05:51:15 AM

Does anyone receive the small scrypt miner 30 mahz?

many customers did , they just didnt posted  Smiley
nothing received, 15 days from my order, no compensation received. Only promises

please contact jack on skype , username altcoin (be careful, there are scammers using altcoin, altcoin. and so on)

i have never seen a site that sell high end computer products that cant keep people from being ripped off on there own site. looks like evry few orders is just a sraight up btc grab by lightningasic.com.. use at your own risk

The lack of professionalism and organization is what's keeping me from purchasing from them (and GAW). Why do the people who actually have the good miners for sale can't seem to get a good team to do the front end/user support parts? I do not understand this.

Actually i'm almost 24/7 online as support, you can find me on skype tech.andy
What more can you ask ?

PS : rodeoclownicp is a troll that never ordered from us, he just likes to spam with nonsense

ya, that isnt believable... i just randomly decided to spam you.... you just troll to steal...... whatever you do dont use the skype they try to get you to skype and then they say that wasnt them on skype... but anyways back to the hardware discusion.. this product is not even profitable anymore ... they mine till there is nothing left to make and then try to pass it off
i don't know you work for which competitor. just come here to spam us. prove we cheat you or just shut up.
by the way, we shipped out millions usd miners.
jack why are you a dick over and over.. you act like we never talked on skype... you changed the icons from 3 to four and you made the middle icon change skype account name.. i suppose you did this so i couldnt make a video of me selecting the skype icon on your website and proving that a new conversation didnt appear, you were so smug about it... you had no desire to make right what happened on your website.. but i could still do the same thing.. i could go on the website and make a video of me hitting your name and then showing that a new convo does not appear. that would then authenticate the fact that you changed the website and then tried to rub it in my face that you would get away with ripping me off. and that would then  validate that you changed the website in response to me demanding my btc back due to the incident on your website but hey i am trying to talk about the hardware you keep bringing this up as long as you bring it up i will tell the same facts- (my story has not changed it is in this thread- yours has)you are a theif.. now lets talk about the hardware and troubles with the business that is dealing in this hardware... that is germane to the thread .. risk verse reward of a hardware purchase given the state of affairs seems to be a barrier here, there are people who  will claim they have received items but that does not negate the claims of those who have not... i agree with the customer service front person. 1 contact for all with more of a universal system that works with all cultures, also a person of integrity and accountability (of course i would prefer one that would honestly take a look at my saved convos, including the 1 with jack), a person that can establish this as a legitimate enterprise, honoring deals that have been made is what is expected, but making right the situations that were of no fault of the purchaser is how a business proves itself, i appreciate waldohoover broaching this topic. how can it become clear that something has changed and  the used car salesman isnt running the show
we never talk with you on skype id: lightningasic. that id is not our id.
well.
i can donate 0.8 btc out. to prove we didn't scam client. volunteer wantted. give me some donate idea.
and you should go to follow up the scammer, not us.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
mazedk

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:01:39 AM

nothing received, 15 days from my order, no compensation received. Only promises

please contact jack on skype , username altcoin (be careful, there are scammers using altcoin, altcoin. and so on)

i have never seen a site that sell high end computer products that cant keep people from being ripped off on there own site. looks like evry few orders is just a sraight up btc grab by lightningasic.com.. use at your own risk

The lack of professionalism and organization is what's keeping me from purchasing from them (and GAW). Why do the people who actually have the good miners for sale can't seem to get a good team to do the front end/user support parts? I do not understand this.

What more can you ask ?

PS : rodeoclownicp is a troll that never ordered from us, he just likes to spam with nonsense

ya, that isnt believable... i just randomly decided to spam you.... you just troll to steal...... whatever you do dont use the skype they try to get you to skype and then they say that wasnt them on skype... but anyways back to the hardware discusion.. this product is not even profitable anymore ... they mine till there is nothing left to make and then try to pass it off
i don't know you work for which competitor. just come here to spam us. prove we cheat you or just shut up.
jack why are you a dick over and over.. you act like we never talked on skype... you changed the icons from 3 to four and you made the middle icon change skype account name.. i suppose you did this so i couldnt make a video of me selecting the skype icon on your website and proving that a new conversation didnt appear, you were so smug about it... you had no desire to make right what happened on your website.. but i could still do the same thing.. i could go on the website and make a video of me hitting your name and then showing that a new convo does not appear. that would then authenticate the fact that you changed the website and then tried to rub it in my face that you would get away with ripping me off. and that would then  validate that you changed the website in response to me demanding my btc back due to the incident on your website but hey i am trying to talk about the hardware you keep bringing this up as long as you bring it up i will tell the same facts- (my story has not changed it is in this thread- yours has)you are a theif.. now lets talk about the hardware and troubles with the business that is dealing in this hardware... that is germane to the thread .. risk verse reward of a hardware purchase given the state of affairs seems to be a barrier here, there are people who  will claim they have received items but that does not negate the claims of those who have not... i agree with the customer service front person. 1 contact for all with more of a universal system that works with all cultures, also a person of integrity and accountability (of course i would prefer one that would honestly take a look at my saved convos, including the 1 with jack), a person that can establish this as a legitimate enterprise, honoring deals that have been made is what is expected, but making right the situations that were of no fault of the purchaser is how a business proves itself, i appreciate waldohoover broaching this topic. how can it become clear that something has changed and  the used car salesman isnt running the show
well.
i can donate 0.8 btc out. to prove we didn't scam client. volunteer wantted. give me some donate idea.

I'll take the donation .. Smiley

1Cux2c9FhosuatzYHtYeeuDNdHN7bDkZou
rodeoclownicp

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:40:21 AM

What more can you ask ?

well.

well you are bringing it up not me i am trying to keep on topic, but since you have i will address- again my story hasnt changed from day 1.. again i have original skype with you showing your arrogance and throwing it in my face that you changed the website and thus have rendered my proof of it  imposible,, but if you change your skype all will know, so it seems things have slightly changed- but back to slightly on topic, with the right person monitoring this and if said person were very interested in learning who at the website gave out there own personal wallet this would not have detracted from your business but validated it... now you want somebody to post a charity to give 0.8btc to, that wont make us right... well most will be able to see through that, 1 of your other accounts will give a suggestion and you will get to keep it or somebody un-involved will get what they want... but i notice you did not suggest a fair 3rd party looking at the original skype message the timing of my original posts declaring a rip off. the timing of my contact with you and the fact that the contact with you is true and can not be said otherwise, and your skype context and the timing of the change of the website... again you brought it up... well all that would be more than enough for you to give the 0.8btc back and would certainly be the conclusion of a customer service rep... this rep would bring you business by what good serv reps do, which is be on the customers side- they look at missed dates, no tracking, broken promises, negligence and address it as proxy to management on behalf of the customer,,, if your giving it away - why not give it to me -the exact amount i was ripped off in the first place or others will see it for what it is- a cruel game to the face of the person that was wronged- some people like watching others get wronged i hope your validation does not come from them
sikke

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:48:51 AM

today, there will be great news for bitconminer.

Ignore the spamming. Whats the great news? Btc breaking 600$

asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 07:36:07 AM

1, some big money is buying btc in china. yerterday, bought 3000 BTC. maybe breaking usd600 today.
2, we will supply btc miner based on 1usd/ghs, 1.1w/ghs, psu, rpi not include. based on asicminer gen3 chipset. need bulk order: 200K usd at least.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
xingqiaoyin

Activity: 395

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:09:13 AM

1, some big money is buying btc in china. yerterday, bought 3000 BTC. maybe breaking usd600 today.
2, we will supply btc miner based on 1usd/ghs, 1.1w/ghs, psu, rpi not include. based on asicminer gen3 chipset. need bulk order: 200K usd at least.

Cool if you can make it happen
peterepeat

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:26:04 AM

Hi,
I would be interested in this also. Do you ship to Australia?
Thanks
charles2k

Activity: 326

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:35:28 AM

many customers did , they just didnt posted  Smiley

we accept order, we ship out miners.
there are many other miner seller with professional website .but they dont ship out the miners.
and we are not so professional on website design, organization, etc. and we invite you join with us to supply good miner  to community.
we give salary, good bonus.
welcome you.

But you also did not ship out miners ! I paid you LA30MH on 8th May and still nothing! No compensation. Bad communication. Only promises.
SwissHash

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:49:00 AM

Waiting on my 800GH Miner I ordered and payed it on 21.05 with bitcoin ... Jack assured a 48h shipping when ordering from shop ...

I still wait :-( on tracking so far ...
Profetu

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:57:47 AM

So the big news is there will finally be a miner on the market that will ROI but the minimum order is 200k usd?
mazedk

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:15:20 AM

So the big news is there will finally be a miner on the market that will ROI but the minimum order is 200k usd?

Guess that depends on when he will ship it. IF BA ships their X-3 soon he might be in trouble.. IF they cut their prices Smiley
lightningasic

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 12:08:02 PM

Hi,
Thanks

we ship worldwide , visit http://lightningasic.com/

www.Lightningasic.com  - SCRYPT ASIC Store
Contact me on skype : tech.andy Andy LA [We dont give BTC address over SKYPE!]
rodeoclownicp

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:36:33 PM

well jack perhaps if u could handle a small amount of $ this would have been possible - but u wont get it
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4130
Merit: 7912

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 05:26:23 PM

okay  I am at your website   ..   would order 1 of these  and let you host. I don't see a hosting option.  and I don't see when you start hashing if I let you host.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
xingqiaoyin

Activity: 395

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:07:22 PM

Hi,
Thanks

I guess I understand when people call you un-professional, you got that address wrong without "www" that link does not work.  Roll Eyes
rodeoclownicp

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:16:10 PM

okay  I am at your website   ..   would order 1 of these  and let you host. I don't see a hosting option.  and I don't see when you start hashing if I let you host.

dont touch those skype icons on the bottom, that is how you lose your money
mazedk

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:34:28 PM

Hi,
Thanks

I guess I understand when people call you un-professional, you got that address wrong without "www" that link does not work.  Roll Eyes

do an A-record in your DNS entry that is * - it'll work as "catch-all" so blabla.lightningasic.com will redirect you to the website aswell if you point it at the same IP address.
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 05:28:26 AM

Hi,
Thanks

do an A-record in your DNS entry that is * - it'll work as "catch-all" so blabla.lightningasic.com will redirect you to the website aswell if you point it at the same IP address.
setted up the dns with and without www. it works. but not stable. we dont know why. called the provider. but not fixed. www.lightningasic.com is stable.

mazedk

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:52:18 AM

Hi,
Thanks

setted up the dns with and without www. it works. but not stable. we dont know why. called the provider. but not fixed. www.lightningasic.com is stable.

Could be your dns provider thats just unstable. Maybe switch to another - godaddy or so, they are pretty stable and cheap..
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:06:19 AM

Getting pissed off again.

Sent funds that were received last Thursday for 90 Mhash miner

since then I have barely been able to get a peep out of Jack on Skype, no responses, no confirmation of funds received, no ship date, nothing.

I was promised 48 hours shipping.

It is now 5 days since they got my money and no confirmation of receipt of funds, no confirmation of shipping, nothing.

Sort it out folks.

BINTEX