Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:19:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.3 - SegWit Activated  (Read 321488 times)
silvermetal

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:57:38 PM

This SHITCOIN is dead!!! Save your money!!!

Rtg - Yesterday 16:48
Regarding Masternode Rewards: It has come to our attention that masternode payouts have fallen due to the fact that rogue miners are exploiting the old code bypassing the payout to MNs and taking the complete block reward. The team has chosen to push forward with the code update to remedy this issue. There has been a delay which the dev team is diligently working to overcome in order to push the update to the mainnet. Due to the complexity of the issue, no specific update timeline can be given at this time. The dev. team understands the severity of this issue and will update everyone as soon as a resolution is reached and timelines can be established and posted for everyone. We appreciate your continued support of the Chaincoin Network through these difficult and trying times for our Masternode Owners. The new update will advance our coin's future and fix this payout issue.

- no roadmap
- no active development - only fake copy/paste
- no new website
- no MN payments
- no progress
- no vision
- no deadlines

CHC IS SHITCOIN!!!!!!!

Yeps same scammer active for Chaincoin as at UNO and other "rolilahlah" related coins.
I already posted here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422149.msg20287135#msg20287135

One person multiple accounts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jeremythethird

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:25:53 PM

Regarding Masternode Rewards: It has come to our attention that masternode payouts have fallen due to the fact that rogue miners are exploiting the old code bypassing the payout to MNs and taking the complete block reward. The team has chosen to push forward with the code update to remedy this issue. There has been a delay which the dev team is diligently working to overcome in order to push the update to the mainnet. Due to the complexity of the issue, no specific update timeline can be given at this time. The dev. team understands the severity of this issue and will update everyone as soon as a resolution is reached and timelines can be established and posted for everyone. We appreciate your continued support of the Chaincoin Network through these difficult and trying times for our Masternode Owners. The new update will advance our coin's future and fix this payout issue.

- no roadmap
- no new website
- no MN payments
- no progress
- no vision
- no deadlines

CHC IS SHITCOIN!!!!!!!

Thanks for another great lie post, keep them coming.

Long live Mirbella Cheesy

ps. my god you must be bored out of your mind to keep posting shit on this thread Cheesy
Boxxl

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:19:58 AM

He is just sad he sold his Chaincoins  Grin

Just wait guys. Don't look every hour on the price  Wink

No Signature right now...
mirbella

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:47:12 PM

Yes! I've sold my CHCs for BTCs! I was owner of 10 Masternodes but this coin is scam!!!
Now I am able to buy more Masternodes with the same amount of money! But I am holding BTC, Eth and DASH!!!
Just want to help to other people like me! CHC is SHITCOIN! The price is going down every day! Save your money!

https://image.ibb.co/ffQVem/chc_1_month.png
cryptoninjapanda

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:16:46 PM

Once the upgrade to 12.2. is complete CHC will get listed on new exchanges and that will also rise the price considerably.   

Imagine how stupid he is going to feel when CHC goes to like 50$ and all of us hodlers are driving our lambos and he sold everything so cheap Cheesy
aragon4ikSS

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:21:06 PM

Ive read the WP and Im so excited. Probably I ll buy some coins
suprnurd

Activity: 250
Merit: 12

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 10:30:30 PM

Ive read the WP and Im so excited. Probably I ll buy some coins

What the fuck are you talking about? Please find another thread to increase your post count with nonsense.

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎
cryptoninjapanda

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:29:37 PM

Maybe he saw Chaincoin on TV Cheesy

https://youtu.be/nRItzSX0aCM?t=3m34s
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:18:50 PM

Yes! I've sold my CHCs for BTCs! I was owner of 10 Masternodes but this coin is scam!!!
Now I am able to buy more Masternodes with the same amount of money! But I am holding BTC, Eth and DASH!!!
Just want to help to other people like me! CHC is SHITCOIN! The price is going down every day! Save your money!

-snip-

any reason why you called this coinis scam ?
because you already sold about 10 masternodes or about 10K CHC

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mirbella

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:14:24 PM

Masternodes at the moment - 2281
They were almost 3000 two months ago.......

Regarding Masternode Rewards: It has come to our attention that masternode payouts have fallen due to the fact that rogue miners are exploiting the old code bypassing the payout to MNs and taking the complete block reward. The team has chosen to push forward with the code update to remedy this issue. There has been a delay which the dev team is diligently working to overcome in order to push the update to the mainnet. Due to the complexity of the issue, no specific update timeline can be given at this time.

- no roadmap
- no new website
- no MN payments
- no progress
- no vision
- no deadlines

CHC IS SHITCOIN!!!!!!!

cryptoninjapanda

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:41:08 PM

-snip-

because you already sold about 10 masternodes or about 10K CHC

Because he is a troll who wants you to sell him your CHC cheap possibly for $0.11 so he can make 100x profits once it goes to $11.
Devs are making great progress on the new update. Last commit to the github repo was like 20 minutes ago https://github.com/chaincoinofficial/chaincoin/commits/master?before=d6f96ee8011579c88ff4658d4dc3cf3c0affabf8+35 .  
suprnurd

Activity: 250
Merit: 12

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 10:16:26 PM

That's an easy one: many new people who got masternodes over the past 2 months (to participate in the voting, etc.) ended up selling them because of the reward problem. I don't blame them why run a node at a loss? They will come back once the network issues are resolved.

Also, your count is missing the older protocol 70002 nodes (around 300 of them) which are still on the network so you should add those to your total.

Also, just because we're forced to clone Dash code for now to move forward it doesn't make this project a scam. In fact what we are doing now is less of a scam than what many of the new ERC20 ICOs are doing!

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎
HellMar

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:50:08 AM

Guys, is there a bootstrap file? Downloading of 3+ year tx history usually takes VERY long time...
Oren4000

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:42:23 AM

Maybe he was tempted to sell because as other altcoins and bitcoin already rose a lot. Chain coin unfortunately remained relatively flat in price in US dollar terms.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★ LETHEAN  ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┊┈  VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy:  ┈┊
█ █   LinkedinTwitterYoutubeDiscordRedditFacebook  ◉  Whitepaper  ◉ Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 09:37:15 AM

Maybe he was tempted to sell because as other altcoins and bitcoin already rose a lot. Chain coin unfortunately remained relatively flat in price in US dollar terms.

for a copy and paste of dash, why buy the copy because the original in too much money ??yes he was tempted to sell because as other altcoins and bitcoin already rose a lot. Chain coin unfortunately remained relatively flat against usd / btc

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Kanahide

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:29:45 PM

Regarding Masternode Rewards: It has come to our attention that masternode payouts have fallen due to the fact that rogue miners are exploiting the old code bypassing the payout to MNs and taking the complete block reward. The team has chosen to push forward with the code update to remedy this issue. There has been a delay which the dev team is diligently working to overcome in order to push the update to the mainnet. Due to the complexity of the issue, no specific update timeline can be given at this time.

- no roadmap
- no new website
- no MN payments
- no progress
- no vision
- no deadlines

CHC IS SHITCOIN!!!!!!!

Mirbella is totally right!

i have seen it all in chaincoin...

1) no updated website, the devs promised it about 2months!!! and nothing happened. Everyone with a youtube tutorial how the make a website 101 could make it
2) i have get to know a guy from the discord who talked bad about chaincoin, but to my surprise he was suddenly a "dev" in the new discord. WHY? because he wanted to milk the dead cow and drop his coins into some guys who fall for fomo.
3) there are only hardcore believers like tree in the discord, those guys totally lost their mind.. There are plenty of coins which go up in value where chaincoin in the meantime does nothing.

There are so much more stuff which went wrong in this coin also the comunity...
NEVER EVER believe a youtuber promoting a coin, especially not highoncoins, trevon james, suppoman and plenty other youtubers..
I have witnessed it quite a lot.. Highoncoins (chaincoin, DAS), Trevon james (piecoin), suppoman (every shitcoin).
They lure you into fomo, before you get the coin those people buy as much as they can to drop them later on your heads.

make your homework before ever investing a single penny into a coin.

Wake up people Chaincoin is dead as it can be. This coin had no and will have no future at all.
This is no fud this is the true, if i compare the deeponion comunity, how organized and how successfull they are as a team, what the devs do and how they push the project forward how fast the react and so on... When i compare all this stuff from deeponion which is a very young but very ambitionous project to chaincoin.. well chaincoin is old and it does nothing.. Its comunity is not organized, especially their dev is no where to find and doesnt give a crap about the comunity at all.

Deeponion which is a new coin could upload a new website, a webshop, a forum in a matter of little time but chaincoin was not able to upload a new website since months ... Come on guys.. isnt it obvious that there is nothing behind chaincoin?
Even a kindergartener with a youtube 101 tutorial how to make a website, could make a better chaincoin website than this crap which is online right now...

There are too many red flags regarding chaincoin but no one wants to listen, i understand you guys who lost their investment in this crapcoin, but take it as a lesson and move on. There are many coins with whom you can gain your lost investment from chaincoin back.

regards

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
cryptoninjapanda

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:37:00 PM

Chc is waiting for its turn to moon. Weak hands sell true hodlers win big. In addition to upgrade of the dash component from 9.3.3 to 12.2. CHC will also receive upgrade to some parts of its bitcoin component that will bring it to latest bitcoin 0.15.1 making it even more advanced than dash 12.2.1 Cheesy   
Jeremythethird

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:37:16 PM

- no roadmap
- no new website
- no MN payments
- no progress
- no vision
- no deadlines

CHC IS SHITCOIN!!!!!!!

1) no updated website, the devs promised it about 2months!!! and nothing happened. Everyone with a youtube tutorial how the make a website 101 could make it
2) i have get to know a guy from the discord who talked bad about chaincoin, but to my surprise he was suddenly a "dev" in the new discord. WHY? because he wanted to milk the dead cow and drop his coins into some guys who fall for fomo.
3) there are only hardcore believers like tree in the discord, those guys totally lost their mind.. There are plenty of coins which go up in value where chaincoin in the meantime does nothing.

NEVER EVER believe a youtuber promoting a coin, especially not highoncoins, trevon james, suppoman and plenty other youtubers..
I have witnessed it quite a lot.. Highoncoins (chaincoin, DAS), Trevon james (piecoin), suppoman (every shitcoin).
They lure you into fomo, before you get the coin those people buy as much as they can to drop them later on your heads.

Wake up people Chaincoin is dead as it can be. This coin had no and will have no future at all.
This is no fud this is the true, if i compare the deeponion comunity, how organized and how successfull they are as a team, what the devs do and how they push the project forward how fast the react and so on... When i compare all this stuff from deeponion which is a very young but very ambitionous project to chaincoin.. well chaincoin is old and it does nothing.. Its comunity is not organized, especially their dev is no where to find and doesnt give a crap about the comunity at all.

Deeponion which is a new coin could upload a new website, a webshop, a forum in a matter of little time but chaincoin was not able to upload a new website since months ... Come on guys.. isnt it obvious that there is nothing behind chaincoin?
Even a kindergartener with a youtube 101 tutorial how to make a website, could make a better chaincoin website than this crap which is online right now...

There are too many red flags regarding chaincoin but no one wants to listen, i understand you guys who lost their investment in this crapcoin, but take it as a lesson and move on. There are many coins with whom you can gain your lost investment from chaincoin back.

regards

Stop shilling ur onions in here Cheesy

looked at its github - dead
homepage - rushed site with no real effort behind it
looks like a scam onion to me
go promote it on youtube, i hear Max is back in pumping goins.

The fact that after all these long weeks... months even you are still here posting the same shit, makes you wonder whats ur motive behind it?

Get forums post count up? get money from adds? Still salty cause you sold too early? Pump the onions you are invested in?

you are nothing more than a lying salty red flag.

but thanks, keep them posts coming Cheesy

Kanahide

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:43:43 PM

- no roadmap
- no new website
- no MN payments
- no progress
- no vision
- no deadlines

CHC IS SHITCOIN!!!!!!!

regards

The fact that after all these long weeks... months even you are still here posting the same shit, makes you wonder whats ur motive behind it?

Get forums post count up? get money from adds? Still salty cause you sold too early? Pump the onions you are invested in?

Github will be updated in the coming weeks, there are more stuff which is going on than just to update a github..
Onion has a better website than CHC will ever have, by the way did CHC update their website ? Guess not.
I will not stop posting how a shitcoin CHC is until everyone realizes it and stops buying this crapcoin.
STOP PROMOTING THIS SHITCOIN, CHC IS A SCAM!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Jeremythethird

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:11:21 PM

- no roadmap
- no new website
- no MN payments
- no progress
- no vision
- no deadlines

CHC IS SHITCOIN!!!!!!!

regards

Github will be updated in the coming weeks, there are more stuff which is going on than just to update a github..
Onion has a better website than CHC will ever have, by the way did CHC update their website ? Guess not.
I will not stop posting how a shitcoin CHC is until everyone realizes it and stops buying this crapcoin.
STOP PROMOTING THIS SHITCOIN, CHC IS A SCAM!

Actually the traffic is flowing more into chc than leaving chc, so either you are doing a bad job, or not posting enough.

Why will the github be updated in the coming weeks? where is the progress currently then?
Regarding chc website, it is lower priority than the core code update, which will bring new logos as well. The logos have to be voted on by masternodes along with the update.
So why use time to redo the homepage, just to redo the homepage again, when new logos are in place? Well, i guess if you want to fast pump a coin, you could rush a homepage update - wonder why the homepage was no rushed? Tongue

Chaincoin is an old established coin with a widespread network, thats something onion needs years to do.
So, you my dear friend have long years of onion shililing ahead of you, good luck and have fun Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: