Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:49:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.3 - SegWit Activated  (Read 321490 times)
Kanahide

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:51:10 PM

but there is not much a difference in between the other MN-Coins...
Chaincoin needs to stick out from the MN-Coin masses. Unfurtunatelly the lead dev left the team and it seems like no one knows whats going on and who the devs are.

I witnessed it in the slack and discord. Brakmic was the only dev contributing frequently on github. There is only talk on the discord that the team is active but have you seen one dev beside brakmic?
There is no other dev in the slack talking to the bagholders.
I dumped my coins at 0.40 couldnt hold this lies anymore.
Even nx88 left without even finishing a website.
There have been only telling lies to us.
Roli the leaddev is just famous for making on shitcoin after another. Take a look at DAS, Vivo etc. All the same MN coins without any usecase. There is no difference in holding any other mn coin except chaincoin has it bad reputation.
1) pumpndump
2) no devs in sight
3) no active devs on discord slack or here on bitcointalk
4) only lies.

Sometimes people have to face the reality. This coin is trash. I would not recomend anyone to dump even 1$ in it.

Where are you getting your information from?? The lead dev has not left the team and there are several people actively working on the current roadmap objective.

Currently there is a vote to fund dash component upgrade to the latest version (12.1.5) and there is a very active group of people working on making the coin great again. If you were on slack you would know that. Stop spreading fake news.

hi, i can understand you are angry. many people lost money, but, that have nothing to do with the chaincoin project itself. i invite everybody to the slackgroup in chaincoin, i invite everybody to read all the chaincoin updates and information and joining the slackgroup. there is a very nice support and people are trying to help each other, like chao or supernurd. and there are some serious ambitions on this coin. i mean ok they pump and dumped it, shit happens , but doesnt matter that wasnt the coins fault. and now that the coin is low and the process of the coin is on work, there is lot of chance for a healthy grow. there are very fundamental changes, votes, paying devs. dude i lost on digibyte a lot, and there where so much bullshit from the devs, but chaincoin is different, you have questions in chaincoin community? ask you will get the answer. ask on digibyte support, you will talk with a "intelligent" robot which is always saying the same... so i dont know, analyze it read all the informations you get on chaincoinwebsite and then make your decisions my friend.... sorry for my bad spoken english im better speaking german and spanish Wink greez

Im not angry in any way. I'm just pointing out that people should move on and learn from their mistakes instead of keeping attached to them (chaincoin)

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kanahide

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:52:33 PM

Dev, where is your team?
Thats the thing you will NEVER know. How many times i have witnessed people asking for the lead-dev roli and his team behind the scenes. There was only brakmic and nx85 thats all. This coin is just a failure.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Kanahide

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:57:42 PM

Just an outsider looking in.... I remember Chaincoin being pumped by all the usual suspects on Youtube like Suppaman, Trevon James, Craig Grant.. listen, these are sociopaths - Youtube is infested with people like this and you need to be able to detect them-its not difficult if you have average intelligence - my advice for what it's worth is to forget about trying to get rich quick with these shitcoins and put your money in the tried and tested coins where at least you know you are not going to get ripped off. - Long term thinking... this is still early days in the big picture. 
Thats what i say!
Chaincoin doesn't stand out from the other masternode coins. They pop out like mushrooms from the ground. What does chaincoin do what other masternode coin can't ?
Just because Dash has proven itselfs with a bit of luck that doesn't mean that chaincoin has the same path.
It was used for a historical pump and dump and nothing more. No one cares anymore about chaincoin, but i still keep on looking how further it can fall and it's always a surprise to see some hardcore-hodlers holding on to chaincoin. Quite sad story. 

suprnurd

Activity: 250
Merit: 12

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 06:41:59 PM

Dev, where is your team?

There is no new team, we still have our lead developer who is off somewhere in internet land. I believe he will be back at some point.

There are a handful of project contributors now, see https://www.chaincoin.org/contributors/ if you are interested.

If you were referring to specific people who will be working on specific roadmap items or code updates then like I mentioned above there is no new team therefore there are no new assignments - everything is the same as it's been for years. If you're referring to who will be implementing the ChainCoin Governance Protocol then I suggest you re-read the document since the developer in charge of the implementation is mentioned in there. In case you misplaced the link you can find the document here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18cKtVIRiEtQXaUEogmoqMsmH1U3K5tjzRWwWuT-zaQo/edit

No one cares anymore about chaincoin,

I care, jaded history included.

"Everything is awesome, everything is cool when you're part of a team!"  Roll Eyes

Feel free to join us in our new discord: https://discord.gg/NabdcJ7

You can also follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/chaincointeam

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:30:04 AM

helo every one, hope you all are good. and all is well. could some one tell me whats going on with chain coin. are we due for take off again?

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
MegaAzer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:19:12 AM

What will you do in the case that you need to do some repairs to an investment?
moondus

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:04:48 PM

The coin is dead go on with your life, sell you coins at a lost and put you money in something better. Stop living in the past, no hope to bring the dead back from the grave. I was very lucky to sell all my coins at 2$, and get the hell out of this piece of shit. The scammer Max lee, sold all of his coins when they hit the roof, and bought a BMW. Sad guys, sell and move on.
cryptoninjapanda

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:42:29 PM

helo every one, hope you all are good. and all is well. could some one tell me whats going on with chain coin. are we due for take off again?

Upgrade to the latest dash 12.1.x is in progress. New discord server that gathered the whole community together. Old versions 9.2.x were cut off from the network. Website was updated...

So the project is moving in the right direction but codebase upgrade is crucial and if it is done right we can expect CHC to moon again.

Jeremythethird

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:52:42 PM

The coin is dead go on with your life, sell you coins at a lost and put you money in something better. Stop living in the past, no hope to bring the dead back from the grave. I was very lucky to sell all my coins at 2$, and get the hell out of this piece of shit. The scammer Max lee, sold all of his coins when they hit the roof, and bought a BMW. Sad guys, sell and move on.

Kinda strange that dead coin community is growing bigger, and masternode count has been increasing the past weeks Tongue

Fresh account giving out finacial advice, thats rich Cheesy

Id recomend you to move on your life, instead spreading lies on the internet Smiley
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 02:26:57 PM

wow really this coin died does not look like it, if dead why still so many posting here about it, really dead.?? no way and max lee got a bmw fully paid??

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Jeremythethird

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:29:04 PM

wow really this coin died does not look like it, if dead why still so many posting here about it, really dead.?? no way and max lee got a bmw fully paid??

I dont know if Max dumped or not, he claimed he did not - perhaps we will never know.

But saying he bought a BMW with the dumped money LOL, he had that bmw long before anyone ever knew about chc Cheesy
Kanahide

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:06:19 PM

The problem with people in chaincoin is they see us as haters. Im not hatin the players but the game. We have all been scammed some more some less just be man and face it. You are absolutely right max scammed everyone and got out. Just funny to know how trevon james knew exactly when to get off the coin.
This coin is really a piece of garbage

Kanahide

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:08:49 PM

Kinda strange that dead coin community is growing bigger, and masternode count has been increasing the past weeks Tongue

Id recomend you to move on your life, instead spreading lies on the internet Smiley

The masternode count is just increasing because there are a bunch of people like you who can now easily afford 1k chaincoins to put them into a masternode. The comunity is always been the same i have followed it quite a long time. The only lies here spreading are yours my kind sir

Jeremythethird

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:47:34 PM

The masternode count is just increasing because there are a bunch of people like you who can now easily afford 1k chaincoins to put them into a masternode. The comunity is always been the same i have followed it quite a long time. The only lies here spreading are yours my kind sir

There were new people back in september asking for help setting up masternodes in slack.
New people are asking for help in discord now. The community is getting new members every week.

Are you salty because you bought high and sold low? im sorry if that happend to you, but you spreading lies on the internet aint bringing you your money back.

i and other members in the community dont see you as haters, based on what did you assume that?
We dont like people posting lies about chc, there is difference.

How is chaincoin as a coin to blamed because a group of people decided to pump and dump it?

How were you scammed? Did the pumpers hack your account, and stole your BTC/LTC? i dont think so, i think you bought at a wrong time. That is not getting scammed.

So once again, im sorry, if you lost money in chc, but you need to get your facts straight before posting straight up lies on the internet.

index932

Activity: 161

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:31:41 PM

When I try to send funds from my windows wallet to another address, i get the following error. Some one please advise.

Jeremythethird

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:03:14 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 01:28:04 AM by Jeremythethird

When I try to send funds from my windows wallet to another address, i get the following error. Some one please advise.

Hey,

You can join chc discord channel, invite is: https://discord.gg/NabdcJ7

there you will be able to get help.
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:30:44 PM

There are a lot of newbies who feel urged to teach us that ChainCoin is a dead coin despite all relevant indicators proving the opposite Cheesy

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
suprnurd

Activity: 250
Merit: 12

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 05:34:30 PM

Chaincoin v0.9.3.3 - MINOR UPDATE: New UI icons
https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/releases/tag/v0.9.3.3

Join us in discord: https://discord.gg/NabdcJ7
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/chaincointeam

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎
cryptoninjapanda

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:52:40 PM

Chaincoin v0.9.3.3 - MINOR UPDATE: New UI icons
https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/releases/tag/v0.9.3.3

Join us in discord: https://discord.gg/NabdcJ7
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/chaincointeam

Great timing Cheesy
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 01:12:20 PM

I dont know if Max dumped or not, he claimed he did not - perhaps we will never know.

But saying he bought a BMW with the dumped money LOL, he had that bmw long before anyone ever knew about chc Cheesy

if you care to read a few post up, i saw that it was mention , the bmw that why i ask. but if he had that long ago, than it must have come from his hard work shilling another coin

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: