Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:52:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.3 - SegWit Activated  (Read 321490 times)
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:50:46 AM

WOW! Nice move on cryptopia today +50%, and over 7500 satoshi per 1 CHC, great results. Smiley

Yes but the volume is really really thin. But it's at least something after nothing happened for a long time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mbtc31

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:54:25 AM

Simple guide how to run 2 Chaincoin masternodes in Windows. Same PC, I already use it.

1. Setup 1st masternode.
2. Copy %appdata%\Chaincoin folder to %appdata%\Chaincoin2. Delete wallet.dat from Chaincoin2 folder. NOT FROM source Chaincoin folder!!!
3. Make rule on router - forward port 11996 to the same PC.
4. Start wallet with parameters: chaincoin-qt.exe -port=11996 -datadir=%appdata%\Chaincoin2.

You can use any other port instead of 11996.
With -datadir wallet will use you copied directory.
After start it will make new wallet.dat in Chaincoin working directory.

5. Take new address to receive CHC.
6, Generate new MN key by typing "masternode genkey" in console. Close wallet.
7. Open chaincoin.conf in notepad. Paste new key after masternodeprivkey=, replace you previous key.
8. Add new line to chaincoin.conf:
port=11996.

9. Send exactly 1000 CHC to you 2nd masternode address from step 5.
10. Start chaincoin-qt.exe -port=11996 -datadir=%appdata%\Chaincoin2
11. Wait for 15 confirmations, then type in console of 2nd wallet: "masternode start".
12. Make double profit, make more masternodes. Decrease earnings of all masternodes =).

You can start 1st and 2nd masternodes separately or together - now you have 2 different installations.
Maybe you don't need -port=11996 in command line if you have it in conf. Or maybe you don't need it in conf =).
You will have 2 Chaincoin working directories with block files, size will grow 2 times faster. Maybe there is a way to have just 1 set of blockchain files using hardlinks, I didn't try.

13. Make more masternodes, buy more CHC for it, make the price up, increase stability of network.
suprnurd

Activity: 250
Merit: 12

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 04:32:27 PM

Simple guide how to run 2 Chaincoin masternodes in Windows. Same PC, I already use it.

1. Setup 1st masternode.
2. Copy %appdata%\Chaincoin folder to %appdata%\Chaincoin2. Delete wallet.dat from Chaincoin2 folder. NOT FROM source Chaincoin folder!!!
3. Make rule on router - forward port 11996 to the same PC.
4. Start wallet with parameters: chaincoin-qt.exe -port=11996 -datadir=%appdata%\Chaincoin2.

You can use any other port instead of 11996.
With -datadir wallet will use you copied directory.
After start it will make new wallet.dat in Chaincoin working directory.

5. Take new address to receive CHC.
6, Generate new MN key by typing "masternode genkey" in console. Close wallet.
7. Open chaincoin.conf in notepad. Paste new key after masternodeprivkey=, replace you previous key.
8. Add new line to chaincoin.conf:
port=11996.

9. Send exactly 1000 CHC to you 2nd masternode address from step 5.
10. Start chaincoin-qt.exe -port=11996 -datadir=%appdata%\Chaincoin2
11. Wait for 15 confirmations, then type in console of 2nd wallet: "masternode start".
12. Make double profit, make more masternodes. Decrease earnings of all masternodes =).

You can start 1st and 2nd masternodes separately or together - now you have 2 different installations.
Maybe you don't need -port=11996 in command line if you have it in conf. Or maybe you don't need it in conf =).
You will have 2 Chaincoin working directories with block files, size will grow 2 times faster. Maybe there is a way to have just 1 set of blockchain files using hardlinks, I didn't try.

13. Make more masternodes, buy more CHC for it, make the price up, increase stability of network.

DO NOT follow this guide since Chaincoin WILL NOT run on any port that is not 11994.

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎
cryptoninjapanda

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:53:34 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 04:17:45 AM by cryptoninjapanda

Everyone should upgrade to new version v0.9.3.2. Old versions will be cut off from the network. Update process is the same as last time when we updated from v0.9.2.x.  Chao has made an automated script https://github.com/chaoabunga/mnscripts#for-updatechaincoin-only that makes this one click operation. And remember to always make backup before doing anything.
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:05:18 PM

Everyone should upgrade to new version v0.9.3.2. Old versions will be cut off from the network. Update process is the same as last time when we updated from v0.9.2.x.  Chao has made an automated script https://github.com/chaoabunga/mnscripts#for-updatechaincoin-only that makes this one click operation. And remember to always make backup before doing anything.
How much time we have to upgrade?
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:59:52 PM

Sometimes when start MN we are receiving "masternode started remotely" and sometimes "masternode started successfully". What does it depend?
TidalWaves

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:21:32 PM

My node is running and shows up on https://masternodes.pro/stats/chc but when looking at the masternodes list in a local wallet I do not see it. Will it not show up until my first payment or how can I confirm that the node is up and running as it should be?
bitjamz

Activity: 496
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 08:50:25 PM

My node is running and shows up on https://masternodes.pro/stats/chc but when looking at the masternodes list in a local wallet I do not see it. Will it not show up until my first payment or how can I confirm that the node is up and running as it should be?

try this command:

chaincoind masternodelist status YOURIPADDRESS

zackie

Activity: 174
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:05:18 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 09:16:54 PM by zackie

I started Shaos script, mentioned above to update my node, but the script stops after a while. Can anybody help me please?

/bin/mkdir -p '/usr/local/bin'
  /usr/bin/install -c chaincoind chaincoin-cli '/usr/local/bin'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for 'install-data-am'.
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/chaincoin/chaincoin/src'
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/chaincoin/chaincoin/src'
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/chaincoin/chaincoin/src'
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/chaincoin/chaincoin'
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/chaincoin/chaincoin'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'install-exec-am'.
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'install-data-am'.
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/chaincoin/chaincoin'
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/chaincoin/chaincoin'

That's the last output. All I get after that is a blinking cursor.

And by the way, the slack invitor also doesn't work. I get a "Failed!Token revoked" error after submitting my email.

EDIT: getinfo reports the correct version 90302, and status is "ENABLED". So everything should be ok and I can abort the running script?
TidalWaves

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:00:13 PM

try this command:

chaincoind masternodelist status YOURIPADDRESS

{
    "MYIPADDRESS" : "ENABLED"
}

so im good right?
suprnurd

Activity: 250
Merit: 12

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 11:44:32 PM

You should update your node as soon as possible.

Sometimes when start MN we are receiving "masternode started remotely" and sometimes "masternode started successfully". What does it depend?

It makes no difference as long as the node starts correctly. Check that your configuration options are in chaincoin.conf and not in the masternode.conf file.

It takes a little while for your node to update both on the masternodes.pro site as well as the local wallet. It's usually best to wait for an hour or so to check if everything is in sync.

To confirm your node is on the network, run the following command from the debug console of your desktop wallet:
Code:
masternode list activeseconds IPADDRESS
and replace IPADDRESS with the ip (11.22.111.222) of your masternode. If you see a number greater than 0 then your node is online and working.

And by the way, the slack invitor also doesn't work. I get a "Failed!Token revoked" error after submitting my email.

This was fixed. Try again. If you get the same message then send me a private message with your username and email in it and I will look in to it.

{
}

so im good right?

See just above in this same post, use the activeseconds to confirm that your masternode has been online and seen by the network. As mentioned earlier, you may have to wait an hour or so before you can check this with your local wallet since it takes a little time to sync with the network.

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎
Cryptogang88

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:47:18 PM

Look at CHC go Cheesy From $0.12 to $0.23 in just 15 days ! Cheesy Is it true about Vitalik?

What now......at 25 cents  Grin

" Is it true about Vitalik? " ..... Pump, pump

The last thing ChainCoin needs is more moron pumpers spreading stupid rumors about Chaincoin. Please find somewhere else to circle jerk to Vitalik. Thanks! Smiley

So you didn't hear about Vitalik? Personally I don't see anything wrong with people with insider information buying low before others figure out what is going on...

YOU DON'T KNOW?! Omg I can't believe YOU don't know about VITALIK, I mean I am being so specific in my reference, how could you now know what I am referring to? Please stop with dumb empty nothingburgers. Provide some links and facts/proof or just stop pretending.

Word on Cryptostreet is Vitalik is looking into the C11 algo
Good news for CHC
miikey

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:22:33 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 07:33:33 AM by miikey

You should update your node as soon as possible.

It makes no difference as long as the node starts correctly. Check that your configuration options are in chaincoin.conf and not in the masternode.conf file.

It takes a little while for your node to update both on the masternodes.pro site as well as the local wallet. It's usually best to wait for an hour or so to check if everything is in sync.

To confirm your node is on the network, run the following command from the debug console of your desktop wallet:
Code:
masternode list activeseconds IPADDRESS
and replace IPADDRESS with the ip (11.22.111.222) of your masternode. If you see a number greater than 0 then your node is online and working.

This was fixed. Try again. If you get the same message then send me a private message with your username and email in it and I will look in to it.

{
}

so im good right?

See just above in this same post, use the activeseconds to confirm that your masternode has been online and seen by the network. As mentioned earlier, you may have to wait an hour or so before you can check this with your local wallet since it takes a little time to sync with the network.

Hey, so my MN(s) are showing up as "ENABLED" but the time active is remaining as "0". Does this mean it's not truly online? Any idea what the issue could be?

[**EDIT: never mind - eventually corrected itself after an hour or so.]
Koal-84
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1068

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:51:55 AM

Guys I need help.   Let me preface this by saying I screwed up majorly with one of my masternodes.    I am running on Ubuntu 16.04 and it was working fine but it completely crashed without a backup and lost everything.    I have the CHC masternode address that contains the coin as well as the CHC masternode Private Key.    Is there any way to get the coin back and if so, how do I do it?   I will send anyone a nice tip if they can help me get this back up and running.    I do not have a copy of wallet.dat.   I hadn't backed it up like I should have when the installation was finished and 2 days later, FAILURE

Would really appreciate some assistance if at all possible  Thanks!

You should always make backup before sending the funds. It is also better to do a controller wallet setup https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSWfXdmb48c . Try looking in the backups folder on the VPS it may have created automatic backup. If not then your coins are lost it is not possible to access them with a public address. Masternode key only identifies your masternode on the network it does not have anything to do with the address.

THX, so i install the masternode new:

https://steemit.com/chaincoin/@cliff-on-crypto/setup-chaincoin-masternode-on-raspberry-pi3

I can start the deamon, but the same problem? NAT? The port are open...

Huh

THX

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
UnknownX

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:55:45 PM

It seems to me that finally CHC price has stabilized.
It could be much higher IMHO, but anyway even such price is much better than continuously dropping.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:02:04 PM

It seems to me that finally CHC price has stabilized.
It could be much higher IMHO, but anyway even such price is much better than continuously dropping.

But you also have to consider the volume and the buy support. If there is less volume, then that is not a good indicator for price stability. It would be better to have massive volume and see the price stabilize.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2500

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:52:53 PM

I have test the compile the Chaincoin Wallet with GUI on the Pi, but follow error (with GUI) on the PI...

Code:
./configure CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.8/include -O2" LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.8/lib" --enable-upnp-default --with-gui=qt5

Code:
make[5]: Entering directory '/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt'
  CXX      chaincoin_qt-chaincoin.o
  OBJCXXLD chaincoin-qt
chaincoin_qt-chaincoin.o: In function `BitcoinApplication::createPaymentServer()                  ':
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:313: undefined reference to `PaymentServ                  er::PaymentServer(QObject*, bool)'
chaincoin_qt-chaincoin.o: In function `BitcoinApplication::createOptionsModel()'                  :
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:319: undefined reference to `OptionsMode                  l::OptionsModel(QObject*)'
chaincoin_qt-chaincoin.o: In function `BitcoinApplication::createWindow(bool)':
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:324: undefined reference to `BitcoinGUI:                  :BitcoinGUI(bool, QWidget*)'
chaincoin_qt-chaincoin.o: In function `BitcoinApplication::requestShutdown()':
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:368: undefined reference to `BitcoinGUI:                  :setClientModel(ClientModel*)'
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:372: undefined reference to `BitcoinGUI:                  :removeAllWallets()'
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:380: undefined reference to `ShutdownWin                  dow::showShutdownWindow(BitcoinGUI*)'
chaincoin_qt-chaincoin.o: In function `BitcoinApplication::handleRunawayExceptio                  n(QString const&)':
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:449: undefined reference to `BitcoinGUI:                  :staticMetaObject'
chaincoin_qt-chaincoin.o: In function `BitcoinApplication::initializeResult(int)                  ':
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:394: undefined reference to `PaymentServ                  er::LoadRootCAs(x509_store_st*)'
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:395: undefined reference to `PaymentServ                  er::setOptionsModel(OptionsModel*)'
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:400: undefined reference to `ClientModel                  ::ClientModel(OptionsModel*, QObject*)'
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:401: undefined reference to `BitcoinGUI:                  :setClientModel(ClientModel*)'
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:406: undefined reference to `WalletModel                  ::WalletModel(CWallet*, OptionsModel*, QObject*)'
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:408: undefined reference to `BitcoinGUI:                  :addWallet(QString const&, WalletModel*)'
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:409: undefined reference to `BitcoinGUI:                  :setCurrentWallet(QString const&)'
chaincoin_qt-chaincoin.o: In function `BitcoinApplication::createSplashScreen(bo                  ol)':
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:333: undefined reference to `SplashScree                  n::SplashScreen(QPixmap const&, QFlags<Qt::WindowType>, bool)'
chaincoin_qt-chaincoin.o: In function `main':
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:479: undefined reference to `qInitResour                  ces_dash()'
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:481: undefined reference to `GUIUtil::Su                  bstituteFonts()'
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:519: undefined reference to `Intro::pick                  DataDirectory()'
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:512: undefined reference to `HelpMessage                  Dialog::HelpMessageDialog(QWidget*)'
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:513: undefined reference to `HelpMessage                  Dialog::showOrPrint()'
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:512: undefined reference to `HelpMessage                  Dialog::~HelpMessageDialog()'
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:550: undefined reference to `PaymentServ                  er::ipcParseCommandLine(int, char**)'
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:577: undefined reference to `PaymentServ                  er::ipcSendCommandLine()'
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:587: undefined reference to `GUIUtil::To                  olTipToRichTextFilter::ToolTipToRichTextFilter(int, QObject*)'
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:512: undefined reference to `HelpMessage                  Dialog::~HelpMessageDialog()'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile:1104: recipe for target 'chaincoin-qt' failed
make[5]: *** [chaincoin-qt] Error 1
make[5]: Leaving directory '/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt'
Makefile:2692: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make[4]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt'
Makefile:1010: recipe for target 'all' failed
make[3]: *** [all] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt'
Makefile:1028: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/pi/chaincoin/src'
Makefile:733: recipe for target 'all' failed
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/pi/chaincoin/src'
Makefile:513: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

regards

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
zx9r

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:19:22 AM

It seems you don't have QT libraries installed.
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2500

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:00:55 AM

It seems you don't have QT libraries installed.

I have installed all Qt5...

Code:
pi@raspberrypi:~ $ sudo apt-get install qt5-default qt5-qmake qtbase5-dev-tools qttools5-dev-tools build-essential git build-essential qt5-default libtool autotools-dev
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
autotools-dev is already the newest version (20161112.1).
autotools-dev set to manually installed.
build-essential is already the newest version (12.3).
git is already the newest version (1:2.11.0-3+deb9u2).
libtool is already the newest version (2.4.6-2).
qt5-default is already the newest version (5.7.1+dfsg-3+rpi1).
qt5-qmake is already the newest version (5.7.1+dfsg-3+rpi1).
qtbase5-dev-tools is already the newest version (5.7.1+dfsg-3+rpi1).
qttools5-dev-tools is already the newest version (5.7.1-1).
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 2 not upgraded.
pi@raspberrypi:~ $

more?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
zx9r

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:25:48 PM

I'm almost sure it is a problem with QT. Try to compile without gui (--without-gui). If it works then you can be totally sure that the problem is QT.
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: