Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 02:19:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.3 - SegWit Activated  (Read 321514 times)
geezandbutter

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:17:30 AM

Maybe some old school miners want to bring it back up with some profits they got in july...
X - Mas

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:50:43 AM

why CHC increase so hard? so regret because I sold all at 3000 Sad

why you sold your chaincoin at 3000 sat, ?
i think this coin is good for longterm, and the best masternodes coin after dash,,
bitjamz

Activity: 496
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 08:12:47 AM

why you sold your chaincoin at 3000 sat, ?
i think this coin is good for longterm, and the best masternodes coin after dash,,

yea stupid move you should keep your chaincoins. buy order book is increasing fast if this goes like this we gonna reach 1 dollar soon

Cymatoxa

Activity: 378
Merit: 121

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:32:39 AM

I'll tell you what it grows. It's just about advertised on Twitter guys with a large number of subscribers.

Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:40:50 AM

The coin is dead go on with your life, sell you coins at a lost and put you money in something better. Stop living in the past, no hope to bring the dead back from the grave. I was very lucky to sell all my coins at 2$, and get the hell out of this piece of shit. The scammer Max lee, sold all of his coins when they hit the roof, and bought a BMW. Sad guys, sell and move on.

Kinda strange that dead coin community is growing bigger, and masternode count has been increasing the past weeks Tongue

Fresh account giving out finacial advice, thats rich Cheesy

Id recomend you to move on your life, instead spreading lies on the internet Smiley

The masternode count is just increasing because there are a bunch of people like you who can now easily afford 1k chaincoins to put them into a masternode. The comunity is always been the same i have followed it quite a long time. The only lies here spreading are yours my kind sir

There were new people back in september asking for help setting up masternodes in slack.
New people are asking for help in discord now. The community is getting new members every week.

Are you salty because you bought high and sold low? im sorry if that happend to you, but you spreading lies on the internet aint bringing you your money back.

i and other members in the community dont see you as haters, based on what did you assume that?
We dont like people posting lies about chc, there is difference.

How is chaincoin as a coin to blamed because a group of people decided to pump and dump it?

How were you scammed? Did the pumpers hack your account, and stole your BTC/LTC? i dont think so, i think you bought at a wrong time. That is not getting scammed.

So once again, im sorry, if you lost money in chc, but you need to get your facts straight before posting straight up lies on the internet.

I dont need your pitty, you need to learn a bunch in crypto, this coin has already a stigmata as a bad example. I pitty your ignorance because you seem like you dont want to understand..
I followed the slack more than you and even the discord and i know whats going on. Brakmic the only dev who was contributing to the development and he left, seems like he got bored of this coin and didnt want to put any effort in this sh*tcoin anymore.
The only straight up lies are you guys posting this crap here, anybody who joins the slack will see in about 2days that its dead. I have seen so much stuff going on in the slack, lies, lies and lies again.
People who bashed the coin in the discord, called themself part of the dev-team in the slack and people like you who dont know cheered him. Well you tell me who is telling lies.

Lies and more lies.

It is you who is ignorant here, not me. I see there is oppurtunity with this coin. Ofc there is a chance it will not succeed, but than can be said about any coin Smiley

Brakmic was not the only dev contributing, if you just blindly follow github, your doing it wrong.

Somehow i doubt you follow the slack and discord so much you are saying you did.

A) slack was active, you can go back and read the logs. Ofc things got heated at times, because lots of people were dissapointed in their investment - compared to other slack channels what ive seen, its was rather civil.
B) if you were following some discord more than week ago, then it was not chaincoin official discord. Dont know which group discord you were tuning in Cheesy
C) Chaincoin slack has been quiet for the past days, cause chaincoin moved from slack to discord week ago Cheesy

If this coin is so shit, worthless and pointless, why are you posting in this topic?
If you meant to create FUD (or tell people the truth, as you like to believe), then put more effort into it Cheesy
straight up lies wont cut as proper FUD, ur just wasting ur time.

Yeah now you know it, lies lies and much more lies from you. The problem my lying naive wanna be is that you actually MISSED the oppurtunity to sell when the coin was at a pump. This is basic crypto 1x1, everyone knows that crapcoins like this are just short term coins to make some gains and leave the scene.

Come on go on and tell me who was the dev in the slack beside brakmic. Nx85 who was working for about 2 MONTHS!! on a new website which he even didnt finish EPIC FAIL!!!
Or roli the lead"dev" who never shows up or even participate not even in this bitcointalkforum... Pathetic...

I followed the slack since highoncoins mentioned this coin. I saw my chance to make some yuuge gains and so i did. I used to follow the slack afterwards just out of curiosity watching people likr you cheering for a coin which is obviously a scamcoin. Just think for sla second what does this coin offer what another masternode coin cant? Its 1:1 the same like DAS and DAS is already a dead coin like a dead fish floting on the water surface lol.
I followed the slack and discord and i saw a bunch of people who claimed to be what the arent on the slack after the official discord closed. Hilarious watching them giving people like you hope so they could dump on you.

Im posting in this topic because im sick of people like you who want to fool other people in to buying in this piece of sh*t.
Lol i should put more effort in it? LooooL
You sir are a joke... My "effort" are straight up facts from the sh*tshow called chaincoin. I wittnessed the rise and fall and the talk behind the scenes. You are maybe someone who forgot to exit the sinking ship like highoncoins. This thread should be closed and the coin taken as a bad example of trading in crypto.

So let me get this straight, you bought low and sold high, aka dumped on people like it happens in crypto. And now you are trolling on the forums calling people stupid and still being salty about it? LOL seek help mate.

Not one person has denied that chaincoin was not pumped and dumped on by a group/s. The fact that people pumped and dumped chaincoin, has nothing to do with chaincoin itself, it does not make it a scam coin. Its greedy people like you that make crypto space unstable. im glad you sold, and not part of the community, hope the little profit you made brings you joy in life Smiley

If you followed slack as closely as you say you did, then you know that there were more people than just Brakmic and NX85. Why you dont want to admit it here, i dont know.
When NX85 left, he posted all the work he did for chaincoin new homepage, go look them up, and see the "work" for yourself.
The new homepage was postponed, cause the roadmap there did not reflect the vision and manpower chaincoin had at a time. They did not want to cause fake hype and promises, they knew they would not be able to keep. ALL this was discussed in slack, and everyone knew it. Why you dont want to talk about it here, i dont know

Funny you should mention DAS and other masternode coins, as we have had people coming over from there, saying that they tired of those coins, and they see chaincoin actually putting work in, and having very good community and imporantly having tech support.

I still dont understand what discord you are talking about. Chaincoin moved from slack to discord roughly week ago. Anything you picked up on some random discord group.... why are you even posting that info here?

"your efforts are straight up facts"? were you able to write with a straight face? Cheesy come on be honest here now Cheesy

Keep on dreaming dude, i aint wasting my time on you. You seem to naive to understand some stuff. Keep your heavy bags maybe some day it might be something worth lol

So now we are at a point you are saying that the totally pointless shitcoin that does not go anywhere, might be worth something some day? Cheesy

Hurraah, seems something clicked for you, and you even may have a chance to earn money in crypto. Grats mate Smiley

Guys in all event the reputation is making at least half of the success of each project. Who dump who pump does not really bother the community of investors. If your reputation is tarnished regardless of faults , you will need to do twice as much over a longer period and maybe , only maybe you will recover a bit of good image. I hope it works out !
IAmNotATroll

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:56:10 AM

I bought at 0.40 and sold at $4 when i saw it fall fast from $7
Max played you all for fools and its coldhearted that he did it.
He knew for sure it would happen because no one in crypto for more than a few months (hes been in for years) would not know that people will cash out and something rising so fast will eventually fall back down (look at the coinmarketcap chart, its a joke)
This is a game of profit and greed (even if alot of the people or 90% chain coin community dont act and feel that way)
you cant stop whales cashing out and manipulating the market

personally i hope that chain coin goes up as people got burnt hard didnt know better and trusted Max.
One dude used his 24k loan to buy chaincoin at $4 (dumb and greedy as fuck) but i hope it goes to $2 at least so people can recoup there losses.

I also truly hope that the homeless tent HODL thing waiting till it hits $100 was a joke.

Best of luck guys but honestly its a scammy coin and will at least always have that reputation.
If people think they can make money of it though then the price will rise.
Jeremythethird

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:37:11 PM

I bought at 0.40 and sold at $4 when i saw it fall fast from $7
Max played you all for fools and its coldhearted that he did it.
He knew for sure it would happen because no one in crypto for more than a few months (hes been in for years) would not know that people will cash out and something rising so fast will eventually fall back down (look at the coinmarketcap chart, its a joke)
This is a game of profit and greed (even if alot of the people or 90% chain coin community dont act and feel that way)
you cant stop whales cashing out and manipulating the market

personally i hope that chain coin goes up as people got burnt hard didnt know better and trusted Max.
One dude used his 24k loan to buy chaincoin at $4 (dumb and greedy as fuck) but i hope it goes to $2 at least so people can recoup there losses.

I also truly hope that the homeless tent HODL thing waiting till it hits $100 was a joke.

Best of luck guys but honestly its a scammy coin and will at least always have that reputation.
If people think they can make money of it though then the price will rise.

Chaincoin was used by group/groups of people who pumped and dumped it. That does not make chaincoin scammy coin imo.

There are alot of pump and dump groups going around small cap coins and using same method.

95% of the coins out there have had "scammy coin rep" on their back at some point. The coins who manage to pull through it with a community and tech are the winners. Chain is trying to pull through.
Its too early to tell if it will pull through, but there is a chance.

mekky1990

Activity: 101
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:54:59 PM

so what do you think guys its scam coin or not ?
Jeremythethird

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:08:24 PM

so what do you think guys its scam coin or not ?

Decide for yourself, dont trust the shillers and fudders on forums.

discord inv is here: https://discord.gg/NabdcJ7
kickboxer

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:15:37 PM

hey is this ERC20 token?/
phuckit17

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:27:18 PM

the Stank of Max may be Clearing up!.. but do the masternodes  make any money at these prices yet?
bitjamz

Activity: 496
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 02:35:09 PM

no chaincoin is not a token . chaincoin is minable coin with masternode feature like Dashcoin

kickboxer

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:47:52 PM

no chaincoin is not a token . chaincoin is minable coin with masternode feature like Dashcoin

Thank you
Exavier

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:04:46 PM

@IAmNotATroll I agree with you on many points. But I don't see the sense in admitting that smaller coins like this (and even larger one) are easily manipulated in price by whales and then call ChainCoin a scam. Chaincoin has had it's ups and downs but as you pointed out the pump n dump was all done by Maxx. That in no way makes this a scam. I'm selective about what projects I like and ChainCoin is a solid community and dev team.

So please get your facts straight. Yes, I do agree that without some tech improvements to make it stand out I don't see chain hitting $100 in the near future. But the devs are actively working on this so there is real value to the coin.

Anyway to anyone wondering I personally don't see how this is a scam. We have a active community and active devs working on the coin.
Rousse

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:12:17 PM

Just start mining this gold Smiley hope i'll dig a lot

Let's go for the airdrop ?!!
toogoodtobetrue

Activity: 179

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:36:29 PM

I don't understand why CHC increase so hard

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
Xpertmine

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:15:30 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 04:35:55 PM by Xpertmine

the Stank of Max may be Clearing up!.. but do the masternodes  make any money at these prices yet?

For the best Masternodes indications and turnouts, you can best check Scrypyo.io  Its from DP Digital Price.

Also check out the Digital Price Masternode Coin, still undervalued but soon about to up!!! when the free for users VPS service goes online!
IAmNotATroll

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:22:27 PM

@IAmNotATroll I agree with you on many points. But I don't see the sense in admitting that smaller coins like this (and even larger one) are easily manipulated in price by whales and then call ChainCoin a scam. Chaincoin has had it's ups and downs but as you pointed out the pump n dump was all done by Maxx. That in no way makes this a scam. I'm selective about what projects I like and ChainCoin is a solid community and dev team.

So please get your facts straight. Yes, I do agree that without some tech improvements to make it stand out I don't see chain hitting $100 in the near future. But the devs are actively working on this so there is real value to the coin.

Anyway to anyone wondering I personally don't see how this is a scam. We have a active community and active devs working on the coin.

Coin a scam?
No
Legendary scam status
Yes
it was an epic pump and dump that during July no one would shut the f**k up about
Thats what its known for and what will come up if you google it or check youtube
During this time the devs also quit working on it
As i said, i hope it does well and i hope bag holders cash out if it goes up and starts to crash again.
I have learnt the hard way that i should have taken profits when i could
Jeremythethird

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:29:13 PM

Coin a scam?
No
Legendary scam status
Yes
it was an epic pump and dump that during July no one would shut the f**k up about
Thats what its known for and what will come up if you google it or check youtube
During this time the devs also quit working on it
As i said, i hope it does well and i hope bag holders cash out if it goes up and starts to crash again.
I have learnt the hard way that i should have taken profits when i could

Bitcoin cash will be the legendary pump and dump coin Cheesy

geezandbutter

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:06:30 PM

evil max evil max he did it all. No miners dumped, definitely no panic sellers. lmao. This coin just is a magnet to people who like to complain about shit. Don't buy it then? Not so hard now.
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: