Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:21:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.3 - SegWit Activated  (Read 321490 times)
amishpancake

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:14:56 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2017, 11:29:48 PM by amishpancake

There is only one person I think. He uses different alt accounts. I think its funny, because his writing is nonsense and are only promoting chc.

You are pathetic idiot!!! Your shitcoin price is now - 0.00004123!!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin
We are not one person! But you are one idiot!!! This shitcoin without value is going down!

Haha Grin Thanks for the entertainment! I didnt say any names, but clearly you got hurt Grin

CHC has been stable for weeks now Smiley Community is good. Devs are working hard.
Trolls like you are trying to spread fud so you can buy low Cheesy Your account has only been active in this thread and it is a good sign that the coin will succeed when people are willing to use their energy on creating a fake account spreading fud for months and weeks everyday Smiley Hallelujah this is a good sign!
Thank you for that Grin
Just don't forget to change account between now and then so it looks like its more people:) And post more everyday so that CHC thread goes to page 1 on btctalk Cheesy What is your CHC address? I will send you some coins as a thank you for your work Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joncoinsnow

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:09:56 AM

There is only one person I think. He uses different alt accounts. I think its funny, because his writing is nonsense and are only promoting chc.

You are pathetic idiot!!! Your shitcoin price is now - 0.00004123!!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin
We are not one person! But you are one idiot!!! This shitcoin without value is going down!

Haha Grin Thanks for the entertainment! I didnt say any names, but clearly you got hurt Grin

CHC has been stable for weeks now Smiley Community is good. Devs are working hard.
Trolls like you are trying to spread fud so you can buy low Cheesy Your account has only been active in this thread and it is a good sign that the coin will succeed when people are willing to use their energy on creating a fake account spreading fud for months and weeks everyday Smiley Hallelujah this is a good sign!
Thank you for that Grin
Just don't forget to change account between now and then so it looks like its more people:) And post more everyday so that CHC thread goes to page 1 on btctalk Cheesy What is your CHC address? I will send you some coins as a thank you for your work Smiley

can you send me some too? i will be grateful hehe

▄ ▄ ▄ █ █        H U S H        █ █ ▄ ▄ ▄
█████   drive your money and crypto-currencies    █████
TWITTER   |   ANN THREAD   |   BOUNTY   |   LINKEDIN
Temporel

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:59:21 AM

Thank you for that Grin

this clueless kid is also a parano... Life wont be easy for you.
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 02:02:44 PM

do we have new devs , has truckman gone already , if so may i know who they are please, and what is been changed by the new devs

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
johnnarmst

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:03:54 PM

The superior solution for trading eCoins.
amishpancake

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:51:07 PM

do we have new devs , has truckman gone already , if so may i know who they are please, and what is been changed by the new devs

Truckman is das dev. Wrong thread?
mirbella

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:48:14 PM

CHC Slack is dead - "Failed! token_revoked" Grin This is a real shitcoin! Grin
amishpancake

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:59:47 PM

CHC Slack is dead - "Failed! token_revoked" Grin This is a real shitcoin! Grin

Nope, we just banned you from slack Grin Grin Grin
Slack is open for everyone else with over 2600 members now Cheesy

https://chaincointeam.slack.com
amishpancake

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:46:13 PM

Last price 0.00004026  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Hope it goes lower soon so I can buy more  Grin Grin Grin Grin
cryptogaga

Activity: 506
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:21:46 PM

Chaincoin was really the "HODL" roll model for crypto enthusiasts like myself but to say the truth i am disappointed by the way things have turned out where the coin value has depreciated drastically thereby making some people lose money, i hope Chaincoin recovers fully and deliver a stable platform.
szfinx

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:14:00 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Last price 0.00004530

CHC for life or until you holders finish your money  Grin Grin Grin

Your Slack is silent like piece of SHIT  Grin Grin Grin Maybe you are beginning to realise that you are in big SHIT  Grin

Where are your devs?  Grin  Grin Grin

Last week -15%  Grin shitcoin is down!

Low price = more coins for me Cheesy The devs are in slack Smiley I hope you lost alot of money selling chc Cheesy Longterm hodlers eat people like you for breakfast Cheesy hahahahaha Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

please tell us why would the price of that coin goes up ? What is it that makes it worth more than USD$0.000001
If you can reply something that make sense, Ill never post on this thread ever again. You do understand how the market works and why the Bitcoin/Monero/Ethereum/Dash/Zcash and a few others have high values right ?

Lets go, we are all listening (well, reading).

Because of this simple fact:
Masternode earns coins = people want to have masternode = demand for coin. There are several thousands of people that is a part of Chain community and growing each day.  ATM there are 2517 masternodes running. Do you really think that that many people just want to let their coins sit there?  All these people are very active and are working together to promote this coin and developing the future tech. There are 9 devs working on this coin and last we heard of them was just minutes ago.

So now you can leave this thread and never post again Smiley Smiley

This argument is not completely valid. You are right in the first part that people want masternodes, but the question is, why people want ChainCoin masternodes. Why not some other newer and updated blockchain with much better ROI.

What is the unique selling point of CHC?
I have many masternodes of several different altcoins. Why should I acquire more CHC and not others?
There might be a good reason, but I can't see it and would be happy for help.

cryptoninjapanda

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:38:17 AM

Your Slack is silent like piece of SHIT  Grin Grin Grin Maybe you are beginning to realise that you are in big SHIT  Grin

Low price = more coins for me Cheesy The devs are in slack Smiley I hope you lost alot of money selling chc Cheesy Longterm hodlers eat people like you for breakfast Cheesy hahahahaha Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

please tell us why would the price of that coin goes up ? What is it that makes it worth more than USD$0.000001
If you can reply something that make sense, Ill never post on this thread ever again. You do understand how the market works and why the Bitcoin/Monero/Ethereum/Dash/Zcash and a few others have high values right ?

Masternode earns coins = people want to have masternode = demand for coin. There are several thousands of people that is a part of Chain community and growing each day.  ATM there are 2517 masternodes running. Do you really think that that many people just want to let their coins sit there?  All these people are very active and are working together to promote this coin and developing the future tech. There are 9 devs working on this coin and last we heard of them was just minutes ago.

This argument is not completely valid. You are right in the first part that people want masternodes, but the question is, why people want ChainCoin masternodes. Why not some other newer and updated blockchain with much better ROI.

I have many masternodes of several different altcoins. Why should I acquire more CHC and not others?

Major selling point for ChainCoin is the fact that it is a mature blockchain with very small inflation and large potential for growth. Everyone can copy dash and have a masternode coin. Someone mentioned das a coin where "developer" just did project wide find/replace dash->das. Yup guy just changed one letter and now he has a new coin... Majority of other MN coins are like that. Chaincoin is something completely different. It's genesis block is one day older than dash (2014-01-18 chc vs 2014-01-19 dash) which makes it probably the only masternode coin that is older than dash. It has original C11 algo which is GPU mineable. Original devs are still here three and a half years later and are leading the dev team. How many of those new clone coins with better ROI will still exist three years after creation? How many of them will have active devs?

In 10 days ChainCoin MN ROI will go up buy 40% and then again in October which will lead to 4500 MNs and increase in price. And when budgeting system is put in place development will go even faster with professional devs.

To summarize it is a proven coin with a huge potential for growth and that is its unique selling point.   
szfinx

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:41:59 PM

Major selling point for ChainCoin is the fact that it is a mature blockchain with very small inflation and large potential for growth. Everyone can copy dash and have a masternode coin. Someone mentioned das a coin where "developer" just did project wide find/replace dash->das. Yup guy just changed one letter and now he has a new coin... Majority of other MN coins are like that. Chaincoin is something completely different. It's genesis block is one day older than dash (2014-01-18 chc vs 2014-01-19 dash) which makes it probably the only masternode coin that is older than dash. It has original C11 algo which is GPU mineable. Original devs are still here three and a half years later and are leading the dev team. How many of those new clone coins with better ROI will still exist three years after creation? How many of them will have active devs?

In 10 days ChainCoin MN ROI will go up buy 40% and then again in October which will lead to 4500 MNs and increase in price. And when budgeting system is put in place development will go even faster with professional devs.

To summarize it is a proven coin with a huge potential for growth and that is its unique selling point.   

Thank you for the answer, you made a good point. I just have a few more questions, I hope you don't mind.

"will lead to 4500 MNs" - At the moment there are around 2500 MNs. Is this increase your opinion, or it has an explanation as well?
When the "budgeting system" will be in place, is there a time line?
Will it be similar as DASH's development fund idea?
"professional devs" Are CHC getting new developers? IS there a news about marketing team as well?

Thanks.

cryptoninjapanda

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:36:08 PM

Last week -15%  Grin shitcoin is down!

Masternode earns coins = people want to have masternode = demand for coin. There are several thousands of people that is a part of Chain community and growing each day.  ATM there are 2517 masternodes running. Do you really think that that many people just want to let their coins sit there?  All these people are very active and are working together to promote this coin and developing the future tech. There are 9 devs working on this coin and last we heard of them was just minutes ago.

Thank you for the answer, you made a good point. I just have a few more questions, I hope you don't mind.

"will lead to 4500 MNs" - At the moment there are around 2500 MNs. Is this increase your opinion, or it has an explanation as well?
When the "budgeting system" will be in place, is there a time line?
Will it be similar as DASH's development fund idea?
"professional devs" Are CHC getting new developers? IS there a news about marketing team as well?

Thanks.

Currently there is ~2500 masternodes and masternodes receive 25% of block rewards. Masternode rewards are increasing to 45% which will eventually lead to more coins being locked in masternodes. If you compare it with other masternode coins 4500 masternodes looks like a realistic number. This also means that people will have to buy up to 2 million coins which will drive the price up.

Budgeting/voting system is currently first priority of the team and they are working on it now. Idea is to implement budgeting system similar to dash with 10% of the block reward going into budget to finance both marketing and development. There is no ETA since currently it is a project where devs have other jobs and contribute to CHC code when they have time. This will change with budget and ability to hire full time devs who will focus only on CHC.

If you add to that the info that team is in the talks with two large exchanges with a little bit of luck CHC can become one of the best masternode coins very soon and then both price and everything else will follow.  
sisquo2525

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:48:22 PM

As of now chaincoin is a joke. There's zero development. No new exchanges added. Website hasn't been finished. There is nothing to give investors the desire to put money into the coin. Just paid shills claiming that the coin will go up huge in a month without anything to back up their claims. Little kids in their basements claiming big things are happening behind the scenes.  The fact of the matter is Bramic who quit was the only developer that was doing some coding.

I checked the Github and the last commit was two weeks ago and it involved a small name change from dash to chain. The least these jackasses can do is finish the website and add a small exchange like livecoin but they won't even do that.

As far as the masternodes are concerned, you make about 50 cents a day from a masternode. You can make more money dressing up as a homeless person and panhandling on the streets. Until the idiots running this clown operation get serious about improving the coin it will continue to sink. That's a fact that isn't based on hooting and hollering like these paid shills are doing. Its based on factual information about the coin.
cryptoninjapanda

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:18:32 PM

Reminder: Only 10 days until the hard fork everyone should update all wallets they have to at least v0.9.3.0
Sandervm

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:24:18 PM

guy's.. question about the MN..

I tried to stop my MN which runs on a Vultr account. I entered chaincoind masternode stop and now i cannot see my account details anymore.. any tips? When i enter chaincoind getinfo nothing shows, also when i enter chaincoid --daemon nothing happens..

Any tips?
cryptoninjapanda

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:33:46 PM

guy's.. question about the MN..

I tried to stop my MN which runs on a Vultr account. I entered chaincoind masternode stop and now i cannot see my account details anymore.. any tips? When i enter chaincoind getinfo nothing shows, also when i enter chaincoid --daemon nothing happens..

Any tips?

Kill the process or restart the server. kill -9 pid. Use top to find out the pid. 
Sandervm

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:35:44 PM

how do i kill the process or restart the server?
szfinx

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:18:59 AM

how do i kill the process or restart the server?

Here is a guide to find and kill a process. https://www.tecmint.com/how-to-kill-a-process-in-linux/

Basically type top and it will show you a list. The first column is the PID. You would need to find 'chaincoind' or anything chaincoin related.
Type kill -9 PID (replace the PID with the number from the first column) - it will close down the process

To restart the server, you must have a restart button or option in your control panel on the VPS provider website. I am using different providers, I am not sure how yours look like.

Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: