Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:34:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.3 - SegWit Activated  (Read 321490 times)
sotarules

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:18:17 PM

that pump :O waiting for the dump  Grin

now all buy every shitcoin just because the masternode hype..

and here is the dump Roll Eyes

He cucked us  Angry Angry Angry
No way, look how resilient CHC is compared to the crypto market as a whole.  Note that bitcoin is down sharply at 2180 on Bitstamp at the moment.  Even in the face of this kind of negativity, CHC is holding at about 0.02 BTC (about $4.36 USD).  That isn't dumping, that's advanced HODL technology at work.

Your decimal point is in the wrong place.  .02 BTC is $43.80 USD  You meant to say .002 BTC or $4.38 USD  Grin
Correct 0.002 BTC thanks for the correction. 
Judge-Dredd

Activity: 517
Merit: 257

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:24:50 PM

Threats? Pump was made 5 days ago. Now. Ppl with 1+ masternodes are holding and setting the lower price. Anyone can sell and buy. We're just fighting off dumpers with walls. By the way if people don't know how walls work don't worry about it. We have a lot ppl with lots of cash doing the job. If you have little coins just hold it and sell when its high. We are actually organized and in consensus. Join the slack chat. 

I was drawing comparisons between Chaincoin and Terracoin and talking about the potential of TRC to rise to CHC levels or greater. I just poked my head in here.

The philosophy here with CHC is really pump and hold? People are being threatened to not sell their coins? That's a little ridiculous and is doomed to fail.

I was referring to the screenshots posted above - talking about banning users from slack for speaking about selling their coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sotarules

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:26:02 PM

It looks like the GREAT WALL of HODL at 0.00065 survived.  I just added a buy for 1900 CHC at that price level to strengthen it.  BTW poor Cryptopia seems like it is really straining under the pressure.  It is slower than the second coming, today at least.
shai_

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:32:03 PM

It looks like the GREAT WALL of HODL at 0.00065 survived.  I just added a buy for 1900 CHC at that price level to strengthen it.  BTW poor Cryptopia seems like it is really straining under the pressure.  It is slower than the second coming, today at least.

why not on poloniex and bittrex ?
oldcoinguru

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:35:29 PM

chaincoin soon to the dumpies and to .06 $.No devs and it happens

Looks like a battle between the dumpers and the holders. Will the holder keep their ground? Have the dumpers blown their wad?

There is only so many coins to dump.  And like I have already stated.  After so many years a good many of the coins are lost.  That's why there is so few for sell and why the price rebounds after someone dumps their stash.  There is ten times as many coins in masternodes as there is coins for sell.   
shai_

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:42:04 PM

Please Hold  Embarrassed

whales disperse their coins is good thing
it was easy for mining and less than 1 cent, for a very long time.
andylittleton

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:47:36 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 06:05:33 PM by andylittleton

Threats? Pump was made 5 days ago. Now. Ppl with 1+ masternodes are holding and setting the lower price. Anyone can sell and buy. We're just fighting off dumpers with walls. By the way if people don't know how walls work don't worry about it. We have a lot ppl with lots of cash doing the job. If you have little coins just hold it and sell when its high. We are actually organized and in consensus. Join the slack chat.  

I was drawing comparisons between Chaincoin and Terracoin and talking about the potential of TRC to rise to CHC levels or greater. I just poked my head in here.

The philosophy here with CHC is really pump and hold? People are being threatened to not sell their coins? That's a little ridiculous and is doomed to fail.

I was referring to the screenshots posted above - talking about banning users from slack for speaking about selling their coins.

Yes not all the moderators are as polished as they can be.  They got carried away but zedomax and the community always give each other feedback to be
 more organized and polished.

Overall your free to do whatever you want with your money.

The community encourage selling your minted master node coins and selling 100 coins or 10 percent of your bags when prices are too hot,  they do not want people to dump all their coins due to fear or being a greedy dumper.  They don't like to screw people over, they like to hold but they can't control the market.

Aren't we all tired of the markets getting dumped.  Community can hold us together so I think this is a good long term coin,  I never seen a community this strong and fun. I can see this coin being meant for those that missed the Dash rise, if you feel the same way join the cause
sotarules

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:51:33 PM

why not on poloniex and bittrex ?
I know Bittrex is planning to support CHC, but I don't think it is yet available.  Poloniex for sure doesn't yet offer CHC yet, but I think long term there is a good chance they will because the volume of CHC is big enough to make it interesting.
sotarules

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:00:38 PM

Any HODLers that can extend me an invite to the Advanced HODL Technology slack channel, I'd be grateful.

I'm a believer in the HODL movement and I have about 1.2 BTC to add to the GREAT WALL, but I need to know the proper price points.  If you can extend me an invite, PM me with the the necessary credentials.

Right now, I have three masternodes and I'm going to try to use the earned coins to build even more over time.

BTW I'm a software engineer and I know all about setting up cloud-based masternodes, so I can bring my technical skillz to the table.
andylittleton

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:01:19 PM

The investor guy zedomax that's organizing highoncoins bought 30 master nodes from $0.10 to $0.80 cents and probably higher building up that big buy wall.  He doesn't really care about money he does this for fun and laughs.  His dad is a multi-millionaire and he's not the greedy type.  He said he'll hold that coin even if it drops to a penny.  I believe him,   .  The dev's won't dump their own coins and crash what they are building. Maybe sell a little to buy a can of beans to live off of.

The only one investor is the whole chain coin community that's tired of getting pumped and dumped on.  They welcome everyone to join them if you believe in their goals.

You're definition of what I call DUMB MONEY IN CRYPTO

I bought chain coin for fun months ago at 0.06 cents to get 1 master node.  I saw value and potential when discovered.  That action is usually considered"Smart Money" Smiley
petreajs

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:51:53 PM

When. Will be a pump
Timmeyyy85

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:14:32 PM

When. Will be a pump

pump is over now its dump
surfingthecoinwaves

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:18:05 PM

How do I go about getting a Slack invite?
sotarules

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:24:07 PM

When. Will be a pump

pump is over now its dump
I'm happy, it allowed me to get another masternode.  I had been priced out, but I was able to afford 1,000 at about 0.0012/CHC, setting up my new node now.  Cheesy
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 07:58:00 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 10:08:10 PM by frostminer

God dammit fishies...  What are you talking about?  Big dump? Whales?
Have you even inspected this shit?
Do you even understand how this works?

NONE of the big bagholders has moved a single coin.

Heres 2 simple ways you can be played by whales here.

**** PRE SHOPPING *****
This springs masternode hype... whales realized the game and went shopping.
So even before the game begins, they got you.

Say hi to Mr. "CYNesxHVUhZGVps68ETsYPiLDbM9wKpjea" , who has 1,6 M and did his shopping in May 2017.
http://104.238.153.140:3001/address/CYNesxHVUhZGVps68ETsYPiLDbM9wKpjea
Say hi to Mr. "CbXGGLG4owhFd8uELVygst69mGn4wyuuge" , who has 800K  and did his shopping in april-may 2017.

And so on ...
Ofcourse they wont dump this until its worth sometihng juicy.
Cryptopia cant get that kind of buy support.... they'll wait for buttrex.

**** OUTSMARTING  *****

Of your infamous 65 btc wall.. who outshopped you and had the 240 other btc's there?
They could just pull that wall and send the fish into full panic mode.
Like .. "the wall is gone the wall is gone" .. while in reality it was the only one there.. it was the fake support orders that were pulled.

There are so many ways.. and even in this little test. Im sure they now sit even stronger, and got btc's from the ones who paniced... and had to buy back in at higher price then they panic sold into the whaletrap.

Its all fun and games in the fishpond,
until a whale splash sends them flopping on the shore.

Personally.. I love the idea and community trying to build lasting values. But please stop getting so insanely excited....
Half these kids thinks they are millionaires... while the true value of the coin aint more than you can sum up buy orders for.

But for this to go all the way... there needs to be dumping.
Those major holders must prove they either are in the hodling group ...or be teased out to dump.
This might cost a few hundred btc ... but should be worth it to get the coins out of single hands and spread into many.

Then the question is if another big player will just pick up the majority cheap... or if the spread will be good.
If that spread is good, there shouldnt be any players left in the game to crash it.
That will be the REAL test.

Just  a few realities.
Not a fud with lies and bullshit.

Keep it real.
Be realistic.
Be aware.
Be smart.

NEVER CELEBRATE BEFORE CASH IN HAND!
NEVER INVEST MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD LOSING!
KEEP CALM when shit is hot!

Suicide rates among traders is a real thing.
Ive noticed people are so excited they dont sleep for days.
This is a problem...
Sleep deprivation will make you dull .. and slow... and emotional.
When you then start to make decisions with those 3 factors pushing you.. shit goes bad.

SLEEP! EAT! BE SHARP LIKE A SWORD!

This will not be an easy RUN TO THE SUN,
or SOON TO THE MOON,
without a war.

If you truly are hodlers... you will win this.
I hope so.

Tafanuz

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:22:41 PM

Thanks for this post. Finally someone who show an interesting point of view

I'm just a little fish, but I'm holding!  Wink
andylittleton

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:38:23 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2017, 01:49:36 AM by andylittleton

**** PRE SHOPPING *****

Say hi to Mr. "CYNesxHVUhZGVps68ETsYPiLDbM9wKpjea" , who has 1,6 M and did his shopping in May 2017.
Say hi to Mr. "CbXGGLG4owhFd8uELVygst69mGn4wyuuge" , who has 800K  and did his shopping in april-may 2017.

And so on ...

**** OUTSMARTING  *****

Of your infamous 65 btc wall.. who outshopped you and had the 240 other btc's there?
Like .. "the wall is gone the wall is gone" .. while in reality it was the only one there.. it was the fake support orders that were pulled.

There are so many ways.. and even in this little test. Im sure they now sit even stronger, and got btc's from the ones who paniced... and had to buy back in at higher price then they panic sold into the whaletrap.

until a whale splashes sends them flopping on the shore.

Personally.. I love the idea and community trying to build lasting values. But please stop getting so insanely excited....
Half these kids thinks they are millionaires... while the true value of the coin aint more than you can sum up buy orders for.

Those major holders must prove they either are in the hodling group ...or be teased out to dump.
This might cost a few hundred btc ... but should be worth it to get the coins out of single hands and spread into many.

Then the question is if another big player will just pick up the majority cheap... or if the spread will be good.
If that spread is good, there shouldnt be any players left in the game to crash it.

Just  a few realities.

Keep it real.
Be realistic.
Be aware.
Be smart.

This is a problem...
When you then start to make decisions with those 3 factors pushing you.. shit goes bad.

or SOON TO THE MOON,
without a war.

I hope so.

Well said,  I like that,  Gives me more insight on what whales will do but that's how it is with all the potential coins. That's just how it is, im sure the devs have a lot and I'm just gonna keep on HODL.
Heruur

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:21:33 PM

**** PRE SHOPPING *****

And so on ...

**** OUTSMARTING  *****

until a whale splash sends them flopping on the shore.

Just  a few realities.

Keep it real.
Be realistic.
Be aware.
Be smart.

This is a problem...

or SOON TO THE MOON,
without a war.

I hope so.

With this kind of strategy you will not take risk to be rich Wink Who can afford to lose 1.6M $ Huh
svger

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:34:04 PM

I'm holding!
haberjoe

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:43:54 PM

Hi there. I am struggling to understand darksend in my wallet. Of course it offers me to send chc without but doesn't recommend it. Not sure why so either. What could happen? I have been looking on google and and forums but can't find anything for CHC. Though I found something for dash but didn't get it how to apply to my wallet. kept buying but actually never have sent any.Got my static IP (took forever) and I am trying to set up two master nodes tomorrow and would like to send exactly 1000 CHC to each. It probably will take me a year to set up with my knowledge so I am a hodler. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: