Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:05:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.3 - SegWit Activated  (Read 321490 times)
cryptoninjapanda

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:41:15 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 08:41:15 AM by cryptoninjapanda

LOGO Voting begins at 9pm GMT TODAY and ENDS January 7th 2018 at 9pm GMT. I will do some live masternode setup support.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCrad78_j5o&feature=youtu.be

Ok, I watched this vid of Dev meeting.
Heads up that they are planning major changes to payouts.
1) Hard fork that may fix masternode payouts may be as far out as feb/march.
2) They have a plan (for now) of reducing masternode payout to 15% of rewards (miners 75%, Dev fund 10%)

Lots of talk about Masternodes and Miners (mostly miners) -but- No talk of the HODLers at all.
Most of the Chaincoin Masternodes ARE your Hodlers - and I thought that I would always HOLD this coin.
Looks very bleak for running masternodes... When node-investors learn of this plan it can't be good for value.
As for me - closed nodes and sold out all CHC today - Good Luck You.

BTW - Devs, you are talking about renting C11 miners to help ride out the fork, as you are forking to X11 you need to think about renting X11 hash-power (not C11 you are forking away from). Since X11 is much more common you COULD just buy hash at nicehash.

i was thinking exactly the same. the mn are the hodlers and the miners are the biches fucking with everybody, they sell whenever they want. so i hope that that is really clear to the devs. i think miners and mn hodlers shout have the same % for a good growing project. i mean if its a growing project with development the miners will always be, i dont know however im still hodling and think whatever the decision is, i see future for this coin

It was basically a power struggle between devs about who controls the network. Guys with most GPUs (miners) or guys who control majority of the coins in masternodes (hodlers/investors).  Bitcoin way of resolving problems or Dash way of resolving problems.  Currently masternode community (hodlers) is winning and we will have 45/45/10 reward, new logo and everything else that mn owners decide by vote. However, guy proposing CHC to go bitcoin has stepped down and said that he and his blockchain company will no longer contribute to the development unless community accepts his demands (15/10/75). So there will probably be some delays in roadmap schedule unless community gets additional devs to help lead dev to speed up the process.
X3NON

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:51:47 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 04:58:05 PM by X3NON

hey guys, you have all brought up some things that have been deeply on my mind...
I will not go into details because I'm about more than halfway though a bottle of gin...
Beleive, me i have cried on Christmas and tonight, I'm a broken man.
but to me it seems pretty clear.
A fork is desirable before the block having, yet I have worked for 3 years in 911 systems and one thing always was clear. You cant rush and upgrade to the software. Its ready when it's ready.
Currency software is much more serious than 911 systems.
To my point of view, why mess with the frikkin miners, try once to reach a consensus..
Then if then, well then ,we all send a big F U to them and SPORK.
90% return to the Masternode holders 10% to Dev AND THAS IT!
Re-enginner the whole frikking thing if you have to. Let it evolve into what God wants it to be...
NO IF ANDS OR BUTS.
X3NON

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:26:17 AM

all my predictions and gut instincts came true, even with CHC, yet, i'm still a broke ass crypto enthusiast.
must drive you mad...
only one thing keeps me going... HOPE
X3NON

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:49:54 AM

LOGO Voting begins at 9pm GMT TODAY and ENDS January 7th 2018 at 9pm GMT. I will do some live masternode setup support.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCrad78_j5o&feature=youtu.be

interesting interview

I'm am a bit curious if you listened to the WHOLE THING.
would you still call it an interview?

Actually, one thing i recon, I look look at it as a basic conference call. I appreciate the openness from the devs about this situation to have this conversation...
I do trust then want to solve this problem asap.
Big exchanges have certain criteria that must be met before listing.
So, I'm sad to say, it seems with CHC at it current state will not meet that criteria, unless miners can co-operate to let the coin evolve the right way.
The current protocol is known to have this vulrenabilty to let MINERS STEAL FROM MASTERNODE OPERATORS.
And with the way things have been going. you cant blame anyone for calling this a scam coin. All this is a learning lesson for EVERYONE.
Humans, by nature, will find the way... over time
salary123

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:57:34 AM

Folks we are are just in a new era, that is all, the old days have passed.
You have the Verge millionaires investing in many other coins.
CHC is one of the better coins and with the upgrades coming its a no brainer that the coin will not ever be this cheap again.
So, i wouldn't call it a pump really.

yea volume increase constantly almost 100% today looks very good

Real pump starts next month after the new update goes live. Coins of similar pedigree trade at 3 - 5 $ so that is what we can expect. And then when new exchange is announced maybe a new ATH.
This is a very good news, the current price is just the beginning, I believe I will get a generous profit
rorschach1

Activity: 840
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:06:14 AM

CHC is one of the better coins and with the upgrades coming its a no brainer that the coin will not ever be this cheap again.

Real pump starts next month after the new update goes live. Coins of similar pedigree trade at 3 - 5 $ so that is what we can expect. And then when new exchange is announced maybe a new ATH.
This is a very good news, the current price is just the beginning, I believe I will get a generous profit

What will be the essence of the update and where can we see it?
cryptoninjapanda

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:30:33 PM

What will be the essence of the update and where can we see it?

In essence CHC dash component goes from ancient 9.x version to the latest 12.2.x version which solves majority of the problems that CHC has. CHC gets monthly development budget and whole governance system that dash have. Budget pays professional devs, new exchange listings and infrastructure needed to run the coin. Like website servers, admins, support professionals etc... Experimental version can be downloaded here: https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/tree/0.12.X
seventux

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:50:35 PM

Geez, I wonder why the price is stagnant here ... somebody would explain?
Eurofighter

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:38:44 PM

what do you thinks guys it is worth it to buy a masternode for this coin?
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:44:30 PM

what do you thinks guys it is worth it to buy a masternode for this coin?
I have some CHC masternodes, they are running smooth. But I suggest you to do you own research before buying any coin.
X3NON

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:01:19 PM

Geez, I wonder why the price is stagnant here ... somebody would explain?
Does not look stagnant to me.
https://preview.ibb.co/coD29w/chc_price.png
https://preview.ibb.co/i4mUrb/chc_uptrend.png
Nice to see CHC in the green every day for a change...
phanion

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:37:39 AM

Okay, so I've had a masternode running for almost 7 days now, I've only received 1 payout of 3.6 coins.

Is the system broken? Cause it's now profitable at all for me.
And yes everything is running and working correctly, I've checked multiple times!
Jeremythethird

Activity: 103

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:34:57 AM

Okay, so I've had a masternode running for almost 7 days now, I've only received 1 payout of 3.6 coins.

And yes everything is running and working correctly, I've checked multiple times!

Currently there is a rogue miner issue, where they are taking some rewards from masternode payments. Fix to that is planned on the core code update.
phanion

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:36:34 PM

Currently there is a rogue miner issue, where they are taking some rewards from masternode payments. Fix to that is planned on the core code update.

And when is the core update scheduled?
It's been pointless running a masternode the past week, I wanna support CHC, but right now I'm just throwing money away..
lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:53:27 AM

Yep whoever that miner fuk is, its pretty pathetic.  Its pretty much stealing coins from a jar of a homeless man.

Its been 2 weeks and I haven't gotten a masternode payment yet.  I'm just hoping I can generate 1 dollar this month to help pay off my 6 dollar monthly hosting fees.

irocZ111

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:14:39 AM

There is a significant population of Miners who are sick in the head (imho) . They think they are entitled to 100% (generous ones think 75/25 is fair) of the rewards because they do all the work for the block. Such one dimensional thinking. They think MN owners/investors are insignificant to the existence of CHC. With out an incentive to apply CHC mn features in the real world, miners will ultimately deplete chc of its worth. Yes, miners support is extremely important. However, without incentives for MN investors I am afraid miners will castrate this coin. 45/45/10 disbursement of rewards will make this coin flourish.

phanion

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:43:12 AM

How is it even possible for them to do this?!
Shouldn't there have been some protection against this?
I'm feeling like backing out, this isn't good..
irocZ111

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:39:01 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 09:51:04 PM by irocZ111

CHC has an amazing team working on this exploit and with time it will be all worked out (Lord willing). Its the conflict of two beliefs that slowing major progress. I am a significant investor and it sucks having to wait for my CHC roi to become something I happy to talk about. I am going to keep holding because there is a huge community with world class leadership that want to see this coin become great. Until then rouge miners will selfishly scrape profits from the investors who can actually make CHC extremely profitable for EVERYONE. Things can turn around so fast, so I hold. Good luck with your choice. Listen to the chatter in the CHC Discord channel.
Maruchan007

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:48:59 PM

There is a significant population of Miners who are sick in the head (imho) . They think they are entitled to 100% (generous ones think 75/25 is fair) of the rewards because they do all the work for the block. Such one dimensional thinking. They think MN owners/investors are insignificant to the existence of CHC. With out an incentive to apply CHC mn features in the real world, miners will ultimately deplete chc of its worth. Yes, miners support is extremely important. However, without incentives for MN investors I am afraid miners will castrate this coin. 45/45/10 disbursement of rewards will make this coin flourish.

45/45 is fair, you dont punch me and i dont punch you out, and we will have profits by growing. easy like that!
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:39:09 PM

CHC has an amazing team working on this exploit and with time it will be all worked out. Its the conflict of two beliefs that slowing major progress. I am a significant investor and it sucks having to wait for my CHC roi to become something I happy to talk about. I am going to keep holding because there is a huge community with world class leadership that want to see this coin become great. Until then rouge miners will selfishly scrape profits from the investors who can actually make CHC extremely profitable for EVERYONE. Things can turn around so fast, so I hold. Good luck with your choice. Listen to the chatter in the CHC Discord channel.

so CHC team active on discord not here ?
but few month ago the price of CHC hit more than 0.0025 BTC each coin,, then dumped hard until now,,

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: