Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:27:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30558 times)
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:04:25 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 08:00:35 PM by XtraRolePlayer

The technology that Yappadapadoo will be using is really an excellent one. Imagining the mobile apps loading the way you don't imagine. How user will benefit much on this project.

yes indeed, there will be plenty of people who will get benefited by this project. the fact that the project runs smoothly because of the PWA features is one good example, because mostly these days app stores are quite troublesome. they run slowly like a turtle.
That is right! Actually, I am really pissed off by these native applications that run like a turtle and eats my data storage like a dragon. I am hoping that YAPPADAPPADOO platform will finish soon so I can replace them. The good thing is that we have a solution already to this problem.
I guess you are right. Those are the culprits who made our mobile phones slower than ever. Those services and updates that run behind the scene were not visible to the users but we can notice that our mobile device hangs at certain points. Progressive Web Apps (PWA) is really an answer to our prayers.
Exactly. This is a hidden trick which benefit the mobile providers. The more you epdate and download applications it will make your device close to useless and you will have no other choice but to upgrade also to a newer device. Who benefits then? Mobile companies.
I agree, Mobile Apps companies also benefit from this especially when they are on a single platform, the mobile companies and the mobile apps companies will talk to each other. The mobile apps companies will say to the mobile companies that they will be releasing apps that need higher specifications, you have to upgrade or else you can lose customers dumping your mobile phones.
Thanks for going into details on how we are being tricked by native apps developers and mobile companies. These
are business strategies that the greater benefits were on their side and apps users were left to always cope up
with what they sets before us. I appreciate more Yappadappadoo for really taking this great challenge to build
PWAs that will bring ease and convenience to apps users, considering not only the business part for themselves
but the apps users as well.

This time we now appreciate web applications because Yappadappadoo explained it all to us, before we were so amazed that application stores offered us ready made applications, we thought these are the best but now we realize that there is a hidden agenda in what they are doing.
Funny. When we still old phones, everything was done in the web. When mobile applications came to the market we were all excited and we like them so much, now we realized that not all that is being offered is good, sometimes they have hidden agenda for bringing them.
That's right! Android Package Kit (APK) Apps are not yet popular then but we are already using the browser to go to websites. Actually, Progressive Web Apps (PWA) if discovered earlier, we can even use them I think even if we are using an ordinary phone.
Probably yes I guess. With these features of Progressive Web Apps (PWA), we can really use it on our old phones and I think It will work just fine. No required high specs for mobile gadgets, no external memory needed, no updates and no downloads. I think we just see the project on its way to the moon.
Yes, it is! That was really a good effect of this project on us. There's no pressure to buy another mobile phone that will be used for our new games or applications that requires higher specifications. It is an obvious business strategy that will really give a hard time for the users.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:49:33 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 07:54:43 PM by FacingTheGiants

“Classic investors are scared to be associated with a disruptor against the "big two". Our idea is Web Apps (PWA) combined with Blockchain. Take a look at yappadappadoo.com - it's not perfect, but it's another attempt to get rid of the need to use the "hidden-hand" companies”

I agree with this statement of Yappadappadoo in Twitter. Coward are those who do not even want to give a try to go against the mainstream. They are afraid of failing. But I always admire the saying that says, “it is better to fail than regret all life for not trying.

https://yappadappadoo.com/index.html
Super Like! I love their way of thinking towards creating a project and their courage on trying different things to improve the system. The platform may be not perfect but everything is always an on-going project. There is always room for improvement.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:28:50 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 07:43:09 PM by BuzzerBeater

Very interesting and new  project no download no install and no update with the ability to work off line  concept is really interesting , an app store for progressive web apps is unique idea . I still would like to know the idea behind a cloud based app  that can work offline too ! how this gonna be achieved ?
Cloud based because it used through web. You will not have to download it. Just like browsing normally in the internet which does not consume your device memory. When you search something in the web, you can open as much windows as you can but your device memory will not be affected, unlike installed applications, they are in your system, has occupied part of your storage.
You clearly stated it,Gracechen! Progressive Web Apps are developed with HTML5, CSS3, and JavaScript and they are known as "Service Workers" which sends requests and caches the responses.This is responsible for its offline feature.
Here i found some explanations with regard to how PWAs work offline:
"Provide Offline Support
One of the biggest problems with using the mobile web is that it must be connected to the internet. In order to provide a completely app-like experience, a PWA must be available and work offline. PWAs provide offline support via service workers, which are scripts that a web browser runs separately from and in the background of a web page. The service worker sends requests and caches the responses. In other words, a service worker doesn’t just store application data in random access memory; instead, it persists this data to the device’s file system or the browser’s internal databases. In the event that the browser’s internet connection fails, it can continue to operate offline. Service workers can also provide support for push notifications and updates."
Source: https://applitools.com/blog/progressive-web-apps

Thanks for sharing this Andycalum. Now i know how it is working
Thanks for that article you have shared, Andycalum! It's the service workers that provides optimized caching to guarantee the offline functionalities of PWAs. What a great feature of PWAs has! While being engaged in a certain PWA and had an internet connection problem unexpectedly, this will not hamper us with what we are currently doing with the app.
Yeah this is really great and we haven't seen this before in any native apps, remember the feeling when we are in a trip then suddenly our data got expired or consumed and we don't have choice but to stop whatever we're doing its like frustrating right!? But this will not happen again, PWA's have offline functionality to continue operation of the apps...
I agree with you!  I think this is really an advantage of using YAPPADAPPADOO applications that offer the offline feature. This ability is very useful in more than one ways. We will just discover other practical applications of these feature along the way.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:41:24 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 07:30:42 PM by cryp24x

Very interesting and new  project no download no install and no update with the ability to work off line  concept is really interesting , an app store for progressive web apps is unique idea . I still would like to know the idea behind a cloud based app  that can work offline too ! how this gonna be achieved ?
Cloud based because it used through web. You will not have to download it. Just like browsing normally in the internet which does not consume your device memory. When you search something in the web, you can open as much windows as you can but your device memory will not be affected, unlike installed applications, they are in your system, has occupied part of your storage.
I agree with this! Cloud means simply "Internet" which the YAPPADAPPADOO applications was based. What the good thing about this offline capability of the YAPPADAPPADOO applications is that whether the internet goes offline (sudden disconnection), the application will still function normally until the internet connects again.
I got you DonChester. What you are trying to say is that even the YAPPADAPPADOO application is offline, we can still view all the information that was currently on the cache memory. The downside will be if the application should not be an updated data unless it is connected again to the internet. But the good thing is that if we are doing transaction then suddenly the internet goes off but still need to continue with a transaction, we can still proceed and the transaction.
Well for many reasons offline service of yappadappadoo will be important for many people, especially those who are working and using applications or have important transaction need to be done... And for me its better to have application from yappadappadoo, online or offline we can still use it..
Lol!  Cheesy
And not to mention for those who are struggling with their internet connections as well. There are countries that do not even have a good internet speed like Philippines. If web applications work fine with out internet connections or less data then it will be a big help to those countries.
I can feel you. There are really countries that struggles with internet. If Web applications are ok offline then they will be privilege to browse and use the applcations for less.. they will not need to spend more just to feel and experience what others do.
I agree with you! Some countries really have slow internet yet the Internet Service Providers are charging more than what is expected from them. They are taking advantage of this and offering other packages with higher bandwidth and speed. YAPPADAPPADOO will simply solve this problem and spare them from these opportunists.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:23:24 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 07:01:22 PM by BitDane

@yappadappadoo  ~ $117/person
tokendrops.com/airdrop-detail…

@MobuICO ~ $71/person

@FXPayGlobal ~ $32/person

@TrustaBit ~ $23/person

@ONeSocial_Net ~ $18/person

https://tokendrops.com/airdrop-detail/yappadappadoo/41

Wow! The most generous airdrop around. Yappadappadoo tokendrop. Come on guys if you have not yet participated in this airdrop you still have the opportunity to join ang get $117 per person.

Really?
Is it true? Amazing. It seems Yappadappadoo gives the biggest airdrop compared to other airdrops mentioned. What are we waiting for? Simple tasks to follow, if we spend effort joining airdrops that pay cents why not this big one? Come on guys.
I want to participate in his airdrop of them. Thanks for sharing this info by the way. It excites me, most of the time airdrops i am joining in do not pay. They make empty promises too colorful and convincing but at the end you will not really get the tokens. Sad.  Sad
Yes correct mate don't let it pass, this is our chance to earn money from yappadappadoo... I think this one will pay us surely because of the success of this project , and nothing will lost if we will try it like we always do in many airdrop that didn't pay us...
I’m so amazed with this project. So generous of them. I can’t remember anymore when was the last time I joined airdrop with good pay. Most are just promises but dont really pay. I hope Yappadappadoo will do as they say.
Of course, they will. The YAPPADAPPADOO team simply want to reach the people through these airdrops so they will be aware of the project. Just simply do the tasks and you will claim what is indicated there.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:34:18 PM

I agree with this! Cloud means simply "Internet" which the YAPPADAPPADOO applications was based. What the good thing about this offline capability of the YAPPADAPPADOO applications is that whether the internet goes offline (sudden disconnection), the application will still function normally until the internet connects again.
I got you DonChester. What you are trying to say is that even the YAPPADAPPADOO application is offline, we can still view all the information that was currently on the cache memory. The downside will be if the application should not be an updated data unless it is connected again to the internet. But the good thing is that if we are doing transaction then suddenly the internet goes off but still need to continue with a transaction, we can still proceed and the transaction.
Well for many reasons offline service of yappadappadoo will be important for many people, especially those who are working and using applications or have important transaction need to be done... And for me its better to have application from yappadappadoo, online or offline we can still use it..
I agree! This offline feature of PWAs will be favorable to apps users in terms of still being able to proceed
in using a certain app even internet connectivity issue sudddenly happens.It has been mentioned in Yappadappadoo's
WP that this is going to be beneficial to places where internet connections are poor.

I find that impressive of PWas!It will be some kind of relief to me! Like when I am out of home and only
using mobile data looking for a location and unfortunately the current location has poor internet
connection, this is some kind of frustrating on my part.Another instance is when I try to book for a ride but
due to poor internet connection, the booking cannot proceed. For PWAs having that offline functionality,
I'd worry no more even internet connection gets weak or totally lost.

That's true with them you don't have to worry anymore regarding with the internet connections wherever you are, and this will be a relief for users that using mobile data in their everyday life, and also the one that you said the commuters who's rely with it when they need to booked a car or cab...

I agree.We are seeing here how PWAs will be useful greatly in our daily lives. The offline feature of it will bring great relief with poor internet connection.   
So to say, Yappadappadoo is economical, reachable, easy and friendly too. In short, simple applications for simple people. Not snobbish.  Cheesy
Let wait till the platform be fully develop so we to could enjoy the benefits of web applications.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:54:58 PM

I agree! This offline feature of PWAs will be favorable to apps users in terms of still being able to proceed
in using a certain app even internet connectivity issue sudddenly happens.It has been mentioned in Yappadappadoo's
WP that this is going to be beneficial to places where internet connections are poor.

I find that impressive of PWas!It will be some kind of relief to me! Like when I am out of home and only
using mobile data looking for a location and unfortunately the current location has poor internet
connection, this is some kind of frustrating on my part.Another instance is when I try to book for a ride but
due to poor internet connection, the booking cannot proceed. For PWAs having that offline functionality,
I'd worry no more even internet connection gets weak or totally lost.

That's true with them you don't have to worry anymore regarding with the internet connections wherever you are, and this will be a relief for users that using mobile data in their everyday life, and also the one that you said the commuters who's rely with it when they need to booked a car or cab...

I agree.We are seeing here how PWAs will be useful greatly in our daily lives. The offline feature of it will bring great relief with poor internet connection.   
So to say, Yappadappadoo is economical, reachable, easy and friendly too. In short, simple applications for simple people. Not snobbish.  Cheesy
Let wait till the platform be fully develop so we to could enjoy the benefits of web applications.
Lol!  Cheesy Grin
You made me laugh here Shikaina. But you are right. Economically speaking they are good for average people who do not expect much from applications. Just use the applications carelessly just like browsing in your web. No worries at all.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:22:28 PM

You clearly stated it,Gracechen! Progressive Web Apps are developed with HTML5, CSS3, and JavaScript and they are known as "Service Workers" which sends requests and caches the responses.This is responsible for its offline feature.
"Provide Offline Support
One of the biggest problems with using the mobile web is that it must be connected to the internet. In order to provide a completely app-like experience, a PWA must be available and work offline. PWAs provide offline support via service workers, which are scripts that a web browser runs separately from and in the background of a web page. The service worker sends requests and caches the responses. In other words, a service worker doesn’t just store application data in random access memory; instead, it persists this data to the device’s file system or the browser’s internal databases. In the event that the browser’s internet connection fails, it can continue to operate offline. Service workers can also provide support for push notifications and updates."

Thanks for that article you have shared, Andycalum! It's the service workers that provides optimized caching to guarantee the offline functionalities of PWAs. What a great feature of PWAs has! While being engaged in a certain PWA and had an internet connection problem unexpectedly, this will not hamper us with what we are currently doing with the app.
Yeah this is really great and we haven't seen this before in any native apps, remember the feeling when we are in a trip then suddenly our data got expired or consumed and we don't have choice but to stop whatever we're doing its like frustrating right!? But this will not happen again, PWA's have offline functionality to continue operation of the apps...
I can totally relate with you folk. It is a disgusing situations and you are hanged in the middle of something with out knowing what to do. Too limited. Not anymore bcause Yappadappadoo will make the opposite  happen and we will no longer have these nightmares.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:01:12 PM

9,728 followers in tweeter?  Shocked Shocked
I’m shocked! Imagine a platform having simple offers got this number of followers? It only means that there will be a lot of people who want the idea On applications Yappadappadoo is offering. It means everyone is able to relate support this project. Best of luck to Yappadappadoo.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:30:32 PM

@yappadappadoo  ~ $117/person

@MobuICO ~ $71/person

@TrustaBit ~ $23/person

Wow! The most generous airdrop around. Yappadappadoo tokendrop. Come on guys if you have not yet participated in this airdrop you still have the opportunity to join ang get $117 per person.

Really?
Is it true? Amazing. It seems Yappadappadoo gives the biggest airdrop compared to other airdrops mentioned. What are we waiting for? Simple tasks to follow, if we spend effort joining airdrops that pay cents why not this big one? Come on guys.
I want to participate in his airdrop of them. Thanks for sharing this info by the way. It excites me, most of the time airdrops i am joining in do not pay. They make empty promises too colorful and convincing but at the end you will not really get the tokens. Sad.  Sad
Yes correct mate don't let it pass, this is our chance to earn money from yappadappadoo... I think this one will pay us surely because of the success of this project , and nothing will lost if we will try it like we always do in many airdrop that didn't pay us...
I’m so amazed with this project. So generous of them. I can’t remember anymore when was the last time I joined airdrop with good pay. Most are just promises but dont really pay. I hope Yappadappadoo will do as they say.
In short this PWA is for less privileged people. Grin
Will work fine with older device, works with slow or no internet connections, good for small device storage and look exactly the same with native applications.
In addition to what you’ve said, ease of use too. This is really an economical offer for average people. So what? What really matters is we can now use the applications we need with out any problem. I dont care if it is for old device, or for poor people as they mentioned above. I benefit from it so i like it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:02:12 PM

@MobuICO ~ $71/person

@TrustaBit ~ $23/person

Really?
I want to participate in his airdrop of them. Thanks for sharing this info by the way. It excites me, most of the time airdrops i am joining in do not pay. They make empty promises too colorful and convincing but at the end you will not really get the tokens. Sad.  Sad
Will work fine with older device, works with slow or no internet connections, good for small device storage and look exactly the same with native applications.
In addition to what you’ve said, ease of use too. This is really an economical offer for average people. So what? What really matters is we can now use the applications we need with out any problem. I dont care if it is for old device, or for poor people as they mentioned above. I benefit from it so i like it.
Same here lionheart78. I cannot ask for more. What can i say? Before users had to adjust to be able to cope up with the native applications requirements to be able to use them, now the applications are going to adjust for the users through Yappadappadoo. What more to say then?
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:36:46 PM

The technology that Yappadapadoo will be using is really an excellent one. Imagining the mobile apps loading the way you don't imagine. How user will benefit much on this project.

yes indeed, there will be plenty of people who will get benefited by this project. the fact that the project runs smoothly because of the PWA features is one good example, because mostly these days app stores are quite troublesome. they run slowly like a turtle.
That is right! Actually, I am really pissed off by these native applications that run like a turtle and eats my data storage like a dragon. I am hoping that YAPPADAPPADOO platform will finish soon so I can replace them. The good thing is that we have a solution already to this problem.
I guess you are right. Those are the culprits who made our mobile phones slower than ever. Those services and updates that run behind the scene were not visible to the users but we can notice that our mobile device hangs at certain points. Progressive Web Apps (PWA) is really an answer to our prayers.
Exactly. This is a hidden trick which benefit the mobile providers. The more you epdate and download applications it will make your device close to useless and you will have no other choice but to upgrade also to a newer device. Who benefits then? Mobile companies.
I agree, Mobile Apps companies also benefit from this especially when they are on a single platform, the mobile companies and the mobile apps companies will talk to each other. The mobile apps companies will say to the mobile companies that they will be releasing apps that need higher specifications, you have to upgrade or else you can lose customers dumping your mobile phones.
This is really interesting. I guess that is the reason why YAPPADAPPADOO came into the picture. They want to solve this problem of users who tired of upgrading their phones just to make their apps useful.  And aside from this, they want the users to enjoy PWA's wonderful features which are really amazing.
Yes indeed, yappadappadoo will keep it promise to solve all the problems facing by users regarding in applications and the updates is one of those problems... No more updates anymore, in yappadappadoo all of their applications are updated always...

That's a great feature! No more updates needed I'm pretty sure nobody doesn't like that. It great that knowing this application doesn't need updates unlike other native apps that updates is needed. The yappadappadoo application is hassle free indeed.
dolfo

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:04:18 PM

@MobuICO ~ $71/person

@TrustaBit ~ $23/person

Woah this is really amazing! Who would have thought that they will offer that much in every person who joins their airdrop. Gotta join this one too. Thanks for this shikaina!
naruto_koo

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:34:37 PM

I’m shocked! Imagine a platform having simple offers got this number of followers? It only means that there will be a lot of people who want the idea On applications Yappadappadoo is offering. It means everyone is able to relate support this project. Best of luck to Yappadappadoo.

No doubts, the idea of the yappadappadoo project is so amazing that us why there's no wonder that there are plenty of followers in this project. Who knows maybe someday it will doubled.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:45:47 AM

No doubt about it, and if everyone knows exactly what yappadappadoo apps can do for sure that digits will be doubled or maybe triple... Imagine how many user are keep using native apps even they wanted to change and use something else, this is what we need to do to share this project to many user as we can for them to know that there is something better than the one they are using...
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:23:05 AM

No doubt about it, and if everyone knows exactly what yappadappadoo apps can do for sure that digits will be doubled or maybe triple... Imagine how many user are keep using native apps even they wanted to change and use something else, this is what we need to do to share this project to many user as we can for them to know that there is something better than the one they are using...
Sure thing mate, many of us here already shared this project to anyone else around, in our social media accounts and in family and friends... Maybe we need more options on how we can attract user to know yappadappadoo and eventually switch on it, time is clicking guys we got to hurry...
joliepearl06

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:36:43 AM

Sure thing mate, many of us here already shared this project to anyone else around, in our social media accounts and in family and friends... Maybe we need more options on how we can attract user to know yappadappadoo and eventually switch on it, time is clicking guys we got to hurry...
If there's any options for us that we can able to share yappadappadoo project to others im sure we will not think twice before we do it, now is the important time for yappadappadoo and they really need a support from us... Only for days left to go before the end of their token sale...
joeljames23

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:56:18 AM

"Provide Offline Support

I agree with you!  I think this is really an advantage of using YAPPADAPPADOO applications that offer the offline feature. This ability is very useful in more than one ways. We will just discover other practical applications of these feature along the way.
Also the waze or maps has been used often by many motorists or driver everyday, they need to have mobile data for this application and same thing that you've said @scarleth06 what if suddenly they run out of data in unfamiliar place in the middle of the night!? This is terrible and nervious experience but when yappadappadoo build a same apps that run by pwa user no need to be afraid even in the place that they don't familiarize...
jaymirson

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:28:26 AM

This is really interesting. I guess that is the reason why YAPPADAPPADOO came into the picture. They want to solve this problem of users who tired of upgrading their phones just to make their apps useful.  And aside from this, they want the users to enjoy PWA's wonderful features which are really amazing.
Yes indeed, yappadappadoo will keep it promise to solve all the problems facing by users regarding in applications and the updates is one of those problems... No more updates anymore, in yappadappadoo all of their applications are updated always...

That's a great feature! No more updates needed I'm pretty sure nobody doesn't like that. It great that knowing this application doesn't need updates unlike other native apps that updates is needed. The yappadappadoo application is hassle free indeed.
Its true and it will subside the headache of all user if they will switch to yappadappadoo as soon as possible, and because it has no update needed indeed it became hazzle free for all of them, its like a medicine for a sick application...
unojunno

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:59:10 AM

@MobuICO ~ $71/person

@TrustaBit ~ $23/person

Really?
In other term yappadappadoo its not fetish in any device available, whether is old or new, for poor or rich all are welcome to experience the apps with no hazzle... The only problem i think is the cryptocurrency for new user, besides that i don't see any problem at all...
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: