Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:01:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30558 times)
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:06:11 PM

The technology that Yappadapadoo will be using is really an excellent one. Imagining the mobile apps loading the way you don't imagine. How user will benefit much on this project.

yes indeed, there will be plenty of people who will get benefited by this project. the fact that the project runs smoothly because of the PWA features is one good example, because mostly these days app stores are quite troublesome. they run slowly like a turtle.
That is right! Actually, I am really pissed off by these native applications that run like a turtle and eats my data storage like a dragon. I am hoping that YAPPADAPPADOO platform will finish soon so I can replace them. The good thing is that we have a solution already to this problem.
I guess you are right. Those are the culprits who made our mobile phones slower than ever. Those services and updates that run behind the scene were not visible to the users but we can notice that our mobile device hangs at certain points. Progressive Web Apps (PWA) is really an answer to our prayers.
Exactly. This is a hidden trick which benefit the mobile providers. The more you epdate and download applications it will make your device close to useless and you will have no other choice but to upgrade also to a newer device. Who benefits then? Mobile companies.
I agree, Mobile Apps companies also benefit from this especially when they are on a single platform, the mobile companies and the mobile apps companies will talk to each other. The mobile apps companies will say to the mobile companies that they will be releasing apps that need higher specifications, you have to upgrade or else you can lose customers dumping your mobile phones.
Thanks for going into details on how we are being tricked by native apps developers and mobile companies. These
are business strategies that the greater benefits were on their side and apps users were left to always cope up
with what they sets before us. I appreciate more Yappadappadoo for really taking this great challenge to build
PWAs that will bring ease and convenience to apps users, considering not only the business part for themselves
but the apps users as well.

This time we now appreciate web applications because Yappadappadoo explained it all to us, before we were so amazed that application stores offered us ready made applications, we thought these are the best but now we realize that there is a hidden agenda in what they are doing.
Funny. When we still old phones, everything was done in the web. When mobile applications came to the market we were all excited and we like them so much, now we realized that not all that is being offered is good, sometimes they have hidden agenda for bringing them.

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 08:32:51 PM

Very interesting and new  project no download no install and no update with the ability to work off line  concept is really interesting , an app store for progressive web apps is unique idea . I still would like to know the idea behind a cloud based app  that can work offline too ! how this gonna be achieved ?
Cloud based because it used through web. You will not have to download it. Just like browsing normally in the internet which does not consume your device memory. When you search something in the web, you can open as much windows as you can but your device memory will not be affected, unlike installed applications, they are in your system, has occupied part of your storage.
I agree with this! Cloud means simply "Internet" which the YAPPADAPPADOO applications was based. What the good thing about this offline capability of the YAPPADAPPADOO applications is that whether the internet goes offline (sudden disconnection), the application will still function normally until the internet connects again.
I got you DonChester. What you are trying to say is that even the YAPPADAPPADOO application is offline, we can still view all the information that was currently on the cache memory. The downside will be if the application should not be an updated data unless it is connected again to the internet. But the good thing is that if we are doing transaction then suddenly the internet goes off but still need to continue with a transaction, we can still proceed and the transaction.
I think you can continue the transaction even offline but will register when you will be connected again. Just like posting in facebook, the post is posted even if it is not connected but will only appear in the wall when they are connected again.
Yes in facebook and also in instagram and reddit, i saw it in reddit as well. There a lot of changes now in different applications but still cant deny that there are still something good with mobile applications but let us see until Yappadappadoo is fully developed.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:05:50 PM

Im just curious about the progress of yappadappadoo apps, when the time they already establish their plans and pwa is running all over to our phones and tablets what would be the reactions of native apps store (Google Play and Apple Store) and what step they will take probably to anticipate all the features of pwa!?
Im guessing that they will adapt pwa features in their own store like what other company does, i think this is the easiest way for them to continue doing business... Or let yappadappadoo team up with them to combine all the features of applications, what do you think guys?
Who with these two native apps store will join yappadappadoo platform to survive in this industry and in this business, if ever they have no choice but to accept pwa features!? After all the user would still the one to choose if who's among them had the best feature in applications, i have one already...
well, I think, if those giant apps store will stand for their own, they'd probably make their own. If the creation of their own PWAs will take them long, maybe joint with Yappadappadoo could be their best resort so as not to be left behind or lose their clients.
Good to know that YAPPADAPPADOO store will have the chance to stand out! I guess Google Play and Apple Store together with the other apps store will not be partnering with us because what they will do is they will somehow produce an application of their own, their only problem is that if they will be using PWA technology, the barrier between Android and Apple will be gone due to apps that can be used as multi-platform. YAPPADAPPADOO platform will stand-out because of Blockchain Technology.
Yes mate that is correct, i also think about it... And that's the advantage of yappadappadoo the blockchain, because even they adapt PWA features in their platform but they don't have blockchain technology yappadappadoo will have an advantage... Or else they need to switch with cryptocurrency to acquire blockchain...
I agree!Yappadappadoo's integration of Blockchain technology with PWAs makes them standout compared to those who
will be offering PWAs only. With Blockchain technology comes the security and protection for their apps users from
any form of losses since all transactions will be recorded. We see the heart of Yappadappadoo in making this
project possible not just to earn but to really make a big difference on people's lives to adapt in today's  advanced technological way of living.
Yes it is! I am really confident about YAPPADAPPADOO's capability to stand out against those who are offering PWA as of now and for those planning to make their PWA on their platform. This is because Blockchain Technology is so powerful in terms of security and reliability.
You got it man. I think in this area Yappadappadoo is ahead of them because they are blockchain based and will be using cryptocurrency in purchasing applications. This use of blockchain guarantees safety for every user from web threats.
Labad

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:25:47 PM

The technology that Yappadapadoo will be using is really an excellent one. Imagining the mobile apps loading the way you don't imagine. How user will benefit much on this project.

yes indeed, there will be plenty of people who will get benefited by this project. the fact that the project runs smoothly because of the PWA features is one good example, because mostly these days app stores are quite troublesome. they run slowly like a turtle.
That is right! Actually, I am really pissed off by these native applications that run like a turtle and eats my data storage like a dragon. I am hoping that YAPPADAPPADOO platform will finish soon so I can replace them. The good thing is that we have a solution already to this problem.
I am excited too for their applications. Since YAPPADAPPADOO platform was the only one who offers Progressive Web Apps (PWA) on their platform, I think more and more people will really get interested in this project. A very brave move from YAPPADAPPADOO team who are facing the Application giants on its journey to the top.
Indeed brave. The David facing Goliath. No one ever dared to start this idea of developing a platform for PWA applications, probably because no one got the guts to face these giants that have been established and rooted for years.

Yes, and it takes a lot of courage in competing those giant application, yappadappadoo is indeed brave. And I think their bravery won't disappoint them, I mean they got the advantage here with their PWA features.
dolfo

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:04:05 PM

Very interesting and new  project no download no install and no update with the ability to work off line  concept is really interesting , an app store for progressive web apps is unique idea . I still would like to know the idea behind a cloud based app  that can work offline too ! how this gonna be achieved ?
Cloud based because it used through web. You will not have to download it. Just like browsing normally in the internet which does not consume your device memory. When you search something in the web, you can open as much windows as you can but your device memory will not be affected, unlike installed applications, they are in your system, has occupied part of your storage.
You clearly stated it,Gracechen! Progressive Web Apps are developed with HTML5, CSS3, and JavaScript and they are known as "Service Workers" which sends requests and caches the responses.This is responsible for its offline feature.
Here i found some explanations with regard to how PWAs work offline:
"Provide Offline Support
One of the biggest problems with using the mobile web is that it must be connected to the internet. In order to provide a completely app-like experience, a PWA must be available and work offline. PWAs provide offline support via service workers, which are scripts that a web browser runs separately from and in the background of a web page. The service worker sends requests and caches the responses. In other words, a service worker doesn’t just store application data in random access memory; instead, it persists this data to the device’s file system or the browser’s internal databases. In the event that the browser’s internet connection fails, it can continue to operate offline. Service workers can also provide support for push notifications and updates."
Source: https://applitools.com/blog/progressive-web-apps

Wow thank for this pal! Now I've got some idea.
I will surely read the link you've shared, thank you once again.
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:35:36 PM

Yeah that why I'm so thankful for the creator of this project. They truly help us in stopping problems like this.
Keep it up ! Good job !
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:42:16 AM

I guess you are right. Those are the culprits who made our mobile phones slower than ever. Those services and updates that run behind the scene were not visible to the users but we can notice that our mobile device hangs at certain points. Progressive Web Apps (PWA) is really an answer to our prayers.
Exactly. This is a hidden trick which benefit the mobile providers. The more you epdate and download applications it will make your device close to useless and you will have no other choice but to upgrade also to a newer device. Who benefits then? Mobile companies.
I agree, Mobile Apps companies also benefit from this especially when they are on a single platform, the mobile companies and the mobile apps companies will talk to each other. The mobile apps companies will say to the mobile companies that they will be releasing apps that need higher specifications, you have to upgrade or else you can lose customers dumping your mobile phones.
This is really interesting. I guess that is the reason why YAPPADAPPADOO came into the picture. They want to solve this problem of users who tired of upgrading their phones just to make their apps useful.  And aside from this, they want the users to enjoy PWA's wonderful features which are really amazing.
Yes indeed, yappadappadoo will keep it promise to solve all the problems facing by users regarding in applications and the updates is one of those problems... No more updates anymore, in yappadappadoo all of their applications are updated always...
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:00:08 AM

@yappadappadoo  ~ $117/person
tokendrops.com/airdrop-detail…

@MobuICO ~ $71/person

@FXPayGlobal ~ $32/person

@TrustaBit ~ $23/person

@ONeSocial_Net ~ $18/person

https://tokendrops.com/airdrop-detail/yappadappadoo/41

Wow! The most generous airdrop around. Yappadappadoo tokendrop. Come on guys if you have not yet participated in this airdrop you still have the opportunity to join ang get $117 per person.

Really?
Is it true? Amazing. It seems Yappadappadoo gives the biggest airdrop compared to other airdrops mentioned. What are we waiting for? Simple tasks to follow, if we spend effort joining airdrops that pay cents why not this big one? Come on guys.
I want to participate in his airdrop of them. Thanks for sharing this info by the way. It excites me, most of the time airdrops i am joining in do not pay. They make empty promises too colorful and convincing but at the end you will not really get the tokens. Sad.  Sad
Yes correct mate don't let it pass, this is our chance to earn money from yappadappadoo... I think this one will pay us surely because of the success of this project , and nothing will lost if we will try it like we always do in many airdrop that didn't pay us...
scarleth06

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:22:53 AM

I am quite new here and I just want to know what are the differences of this project compared to the native applications? What are the major effects of these differences on our society and how we use it in our daily lives?
Hey KeyboardWarrior! You goota be ready with the shocking and amazing features of applications Yappadappado offers. They are called PWA or web applications by the way but, when we say web applications we have a bad notions about it but not anymore with YAPPADAPPADO’s web applications store. Take a loot at the picture below

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiyLF8gXsAIcJlB?format=jpg&name=large
shikaina is right. You better think and count all of the disgusting experiences you have with native applications and see for your self the differences. By the way you can try their beta version right now in yappadappadoo.com
This time one can be independent of their mobile provider’s application stores anymore. With Yappadappadoo users can be free, whether he be using android or apple, microsoft or blackberry. Doesnt matter also if his device is old, Yappadappadoo will work fine with it.
Be ready for change for PWAs is emerging in applications industry and this is a head start for you to have known
this Yappadappadoo early and the PWAs that they'll soon be offering. PWAs are multi-platform,
no restrictions and can work on all smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices, on all operating systems- as being elaborated above.

This is really great, but can anyone show me the updates and status of yappadappadoo token sale!? In other words what is the real score of this project to many investors, if they already participated on!? We know that is one of a kind project and solution for many problems in apps industry but we need to know if this one will taken by the investors!?
joliepearl06

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:52:28 AM

Very interesting and new  project no download no install and no update with the ability to work off line  concept is really interesting , an app store for progressive web apps is unique idea . I still would like to know the idea behind a cloud based app  that can work offline too ! how this gonna be achieved ?
I agree with this! Cloud means simply "Internet" which the YAPPADAPPADOO applications was based. What the good thing about this offline capability of the YAPPADAPPADOO applications is that whether the internet goes offline (sudden disconnection), the application will still function normally until the internet connects again.
I got you DonChester. What you are trying to say is that even the YAPPADAPPADOO application is offline, we can still view all the information that was currently on the cache memory. The downside will be if the application should not be an updated data unless it is connected again to the internet. But the good thing is that if we are doing transaction then suddenly the internet goes off but still need to continue with a transaction, we can still proceed and the transaction.
Well for many reasons offline service of yappadappadoo will be important for many people, especially those who are working and using applications or have important transaction need to be done... And for me its better to have application from yappadappadoo, online or offline we can still use it..
unojunno

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:27:19 AM

This is getting more interesting. What a good feature from YAPPADAPPADOO application which means we can explore and make the transaction or event that will be queued then will be posted after it was connected to the internet which is quite a good feature I think especially for those people who managed their time and offline transactions cannot be done which may result to loss of sales and information.
This will be useful for everyone who's busy with everything, they can choose and search for the things they need while they are offline and it will automatically process when the internet is available... I think this will also save time and money of the user, its like chooose now for free and process it later so it won't consume more internet...
jaymirson

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:58:50 AM

This is getting more interesting. What a good feature from YAPPADAPPADOO application which means we can explore and make the transaction or event that will be queued then will be posted after it was connected to the internet which is quite a good feature I think especially for those people who managed their time and offline transactions cannot be done which may result to loss of sales and information.
This will be useful for everyone who's busy with everything, they can choose and search for the things they need while they are offline and it will automatically process when the internet is available... I think this will also save time and money of the user, its like chooose now for free and process it later so it won't consume more internet...
Yes it will definitely save our money and time for being able to use it offline, this is another example of how good to have yappadappadoo application in our phones... No need to rush things up, we can have enough time for everything...
Andycalum

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:47:18 PM

Well for many reasons offline service of yappadappadoo will be important for many people, especially those who are working and using applications or have important transaction need to be done... And for me its better to have application from yappadappadoo, online or offline we can still use it..
I agree! This offline feature of PWAs will be favorable to apps users in terms of still being able to proceed
in using a certain app even internet connectivity issue sudddenly happens.It has been mentioned in Yappadappadoo's
WP that this is going to be beneficial to places where internet connections are poor.
Khayem

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:23:19 PM

I agree! This offline feature of PWAs will be favorable to apps users in terms of still being able to proceed
in using a certain app even internet connectivity issue sudddenly happens.It has been mentioned in Yappadappadoo's
WP that this is going to be beneficial to places where internet connections are poor.

I find that impressive of PWas!It will be some kind of relief to me! Like when I am out of home and only
using mobile data looking for a location and unfortunately the current location has poor internet
connection, this is some kind of frustrating on my part.Another instance is when I try to book for a ride but
due to poor internet connection, the booking cannot proceed. For PWAs having that offline functionality,
I'd worry no more even internet connection gets weak or totally lost.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:20:10 PM

Very interesting and new  project no download no install and no update with the ability to work off line  concept is really interesting , an app store for progressive web apps is unique idea . I still would like to know the idea behind a cloud based app  that can work offline too ! how this gonna be achieved ?
You clearly stated it,Gracechen! Progressive Web Apps are developed with HTML5, CSS3, and JavaScript and they are known as "Service Workers" which sends requests and caches the responses.This is responsible for its offline feature.
Here i found some explanations with regard to how PWAs work offline:
"Provide Offline Support
One of the biggest problems with using the mobile web is that it must be connected to the internet. In order to provide a completely app-like experience, a PWA must be available and work offline. PWAs provide offline support via service workers, which are scripts that a web browser runs separately from and in the background of a web page. The service worker sends requests and caches the responses. In other words, a service worker doesn’t just store application data in random access memory; instead, it persists this data to the device’s file system or the browser’s internal databases. In the event that the browser’s internet connection fails, it can continue to operate offline. Service workers can also provide support for push notifications and updates."
Source: https://applitools.com/blog/progressive-web-apps

Thanks for sharing this Andycalum. Now i know how it is working
Thanks for that article you have shared, Andycalum! It's the service workers that provides optimized caching to guarantee the offline functionalities of PWAs. What a great feature of PWAs has! While being engaged in a certain PWA and had an internet connection problem unexpectedly, this will not hamper us with what we are currently doing with the app.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:59:31 PM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.
That would be awesome but I think number 3 would be much more realistic. Apple app store and Google play store are probably now starting to implement apps on PWA so, this will just be an additional competition.

I believe you're right, if the progressive web application is already used by other famous apps, I think that those giant app stores will also adopt it especially when they know that the PWA has great features that can attract customers.

Not all giant apps will probably comply. If those apps are being "giants" as they are now, why would they decrease
the functionability of the said app if they're fine the way they are now. Apps being turned into PWA's mean that they'll limit
the given functions into something that's monotomic.

Being number 3 is not bad at all its like 10 percent share revenue from these two giants in apps industry, as we all know that this is a million dollars industry and when you know it is like number 3 is not bad for the beginner like yappadappadoo... Well its only a beggining, and maybe after sometime this revenue will be equal to 3...
But they are also switched to pwa apps means they don't want yappadappadoo to become their biggest threat in this industry, but whatever will happen this project still the first to inaugurate PWA apps in this industry... And their advantage is they are connected to the blockchain technology, and this will make them different from other apps store...
Right,sonjay22!Others may have followed in switching to PWAs but Yappadappadoo as the first to develope PWA
strengthened with Blockchain Technology will lead the users to experience the PWA differently because of its
combined futuristic technology.  

Khayem is correct! YAPPADAPPADOO platform is a combination of the advantages of two-young future-proofed technologies. Progressive Web Apps is not the only weapon that YAPPADAPPADOO platform has, there is Blockchain Technology which has features that any technology existing right now cannot match. I can safely say that YAPPADAPPADOO platform is much better compared to the 2 application giants now.

I agree with all of you. In addition to this, YAPPADAPPADOO platform will offer Multi-Platform applications which will not be possible for the two-giants because they can only offer their applications applicable to their platform. What if I have more that one device, I have to move from one to another just to download my desired apps while by using YAPPADAPPADOO platform, I can download both.

Also two giants I think can't do no installation, no download, and no updates, most of the apps they have most often updates for each devices for the

users. Which I think this will push through yappadappadoo with their PWA.

Yes that's the advantage of yappadappadoo application between those two giant apps, the problem is that I think when those giant apps also switch to PWA, what will the yappadappadoo app does? because I'm sure those two giant apps will adapt to what is trendy.

You have a point that maybe those giant apps will switch to pwa if ever it is finished, but still the fact that it is still not yet finished, the pwa is continually modifying, so we should wait. Anyway blockchain technology is an advantage to especially if the users of this project are all exposed to blockchain technology since they already know how blockchain works they will switch to yappadappadoo for sure.

then how about those people who aren't exposed to the block chain technology? are they still able to use the project? even if the project is favorable to those who already knew how block chain work? because for sure majority of the people are not yet exposed to block chain even crypto.

I'm pretty sure that the team are already aware about that, of course they'll put into consideration that not all people are exposed to the blockchain technology, and if they wishes to help people from trouble in regards with app store, surely they'll come up an idea which can be a solution to the problem you're speaking of.

i think you're right, the yappadappadoo application intended to be a user friendly application, so with that being said they are mostly aware of this kind of situation. and if they want other people who aren't exposed to these blockchain technology and cryptos, i'm sure they have their solution on how to make people use their application even their are not yet expose to those things.
I totally agree with you! As a basic principle with this kind of industry, the two foremost needed for success are the greatness of the product/service and a user-friendly feature of it. With apps usage, personally, I want something that has a great purpose. And having a user-friendly feature will help me maximize the benefit I can have with what I availed. I believe, Yappadappadoo has already looked into this matter, more so, not all apps users who want to switch to their PWAs has knowledge about blockchain technology and cryptocurrency.
That is right! a simple, user-friendly and great application will always be on the top. One good example of this is Facebook. It is user-friendly, simple yet has the greatest impact on all users and the society. It is just an idea and now making history. This I think will be YAPPADAPPADOO's apps greatest challenge, create applications that is like Facebook and much better.
Yes, I believe, as well, that this is going to be Yappadappadoo's greatest challenge! Having a friendly-user feature will draw apps users to engage in using their PWAs. The greatness of PWAs having been integrated with Blockchain technology is already remarkable for apps users, its friendly feature should come hand-in-hand with that to make sure and increase potential of their involvement up to keeping them as active users.   
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:35:38 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 03:47:39 PM by DonChester

Thanks for going into details on how we are being tricked by native apps developers and mobile companies. These
are business strategies that the greater benefits were on their side and apps users were left to always cope up
with what they sets before us. I appreciate more Yappadappadoo for really taking this great challenge to build
PWAs that will bring ease and convenience to apps users, considering not only the business part for themselves

This time we now appreciate web applications because Yappadappadoo explained it all to us, before we were so amazed that application stores offered us ready made applications, we thought these are the best but now we realize that there is a hidden agenda in what they are doing.
Funny. When we still old phones, everything was done in the web. When mobile applications came to the market we were all excited and we like them so much, now we realized that not all that is being offered is good, sometimes they have hidden agenda for bringing them.
That's right! Android Package Kit (APK) Apps are not yet popular then but we are already using the browser to go to websites. Actually, Progressive Web Apps (PWA) if discovered earlier, we can even use them I think even if we are using an ordinary phone.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:03:18 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 06:35:07 PM by cryp24x

That's right! Android Package Kit (APK) Apps are not yet popular then but we are already using the browser to go to websites. Actually, Progressive Web Apps (PWA) if discovered earlier, we can even use them I think even if we are using an ordinary phone.
Probably yes I guess. With these features of Progressive Web Apps (PWA), we can really use it on our old phones and I think It will work just fine. No required high specs for mobile gadgets, no external memory needed, no updates and no downloads. I think we just see the project on its way to the moon.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:42:32 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 05:00:10 PM by FacingTheGiants

That is correct! This offline feature of YAPPADAPPADOO apps which is Progressive Web App (PWA) is very useful especially when you really have an on-going important matter. The process will resume when the application detected again a connection. No data and idea were lost during the offline period.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 05:04:53 PM

That is correct! This offline feature of YAPPADAPPADOO apps which is Progressive Web App (PWA) is very useful especially when you really have an on-going important matter. The process will resume when the application detected again a connection. No data and idea were lost during the offline period.
That was terrific! Having that feature is really an advantage. When it is compared to Point-Of-Sale (POS) System, It is like a standalone feature of one POS when the connection or server went down.  YAPPADAPPADOO apps are like standalone application that can function even it was offline.as offline.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: