Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:39:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30563 times)
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:16:47 AM

Do you know what is the good thing about Progressive Web Apps, aside from being fast , its compatibility with all platforms – android and Apple. No more discrimination in the world of mobile phone.

The discrimination will probabaly still linger. PWAs are indeed more powerful than native apps but it limits the
experience and some features of applications compared to PWAs. So there's still a possibility that some will probably
choose natives ones rather than PWAs.

For me the discrimination now is on the side of Android and IOS, they didn't make to give users an upgrade that they really deserve so  they don't need to switch to another apps store... And they should know about this before, so even if there's new apps store user will stick to them...
Actually they are full of updates all the time which users hate badly, this problem is one that Yappadappadoo will give solutions because with PWA there will be no need for updates.

PWAs are the solution to the shortcomings of native applications itself. Applications that are more portable, faster, consume
less storage, and flexible are he things that people needs in their mobile devices. Yappadappadoo gave the people the applications
deserve.

Yes its true, and i don't know why native apps store don't want to invest little more to upgrade their platform and to give all its million users a wonderful features that will surely like by them... Why, i mean its not too late for them right!?

Yeah, seemed too late for us to have PWAs developed only this time when in fact it has been there before.But,  say for business reasons, creation of PWAs were suppressed by leading companies in apps industry coz it will harm their business.And one more reason was that  during those times, tools and technologies needed to support the perfect creation of PWAs were not yet ready. But thanks to Yappadappadoo for taking the challenge to provide apps users these PWAs that has features that are needed to cope up in todays fast-paced life.
Yes they're late and maybe they'll just adapt or imitate pwa features on their own apps store!? And for sure as of now they know what its happening in this industry, pwa is going to revs up the apps industry today...
I think they need to compete against yappadappadoo apps, because im thinking what happened to Nokia phones that time when they didn't cope up with the revolution of Android and IOS technology, is not impossible for them to experience what happened to Nokia company before...
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
scarleth06

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:46:11 AM

Now that speed of applications is a big issue, I think this project is timely and very practical. Since applications have issues on speed and availability. YAPPADAPPADOO project solves these problems by using low memory and offline applications. This will really mark on the mobile app history.

The problems in terms of speed and availability will not be the only problems that PWAs are going to solve. By going
multi-platform, it gives the users a sense of using applications that goes from one OS to another. Breaking the barriers
between android, iOS and other operating systems.
Today yappadappadoo will solve all the problems regarding in applications, i think every single problem of users has a unique solution from them... That's why it's easy to switch to yappadappadoo when you know about all the solution they will brought to us, we don't have to think twice...
Very nice statement there Buddy! It is true that many problems were intended to solve by YAPPADAPPADOO project especially when it comes to speed, data storage, and security. That is the reason why I believe that the Applications Giants needs to be very ready because this season will be for YAPPADAPPADOO.
Yes i agree, they need to do something with this to survive the competition with application technology... Because if not there's a chance that native apps will only be a part of history, and maybe yappadappadoo will stay in the future... We never knows what will happen, everything has a possibility right!?
joeljames23

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:15:05 AM

Now that speed of applications is a big issue, I think this project is timely and very practical. Since applications have issues on speed and availability. YAPPADAPPADOO project solves these problems by using low memory and offline applications. This will really mark on the mobile app history.

The problems in terms of speed and availability will not be the only problems that PWAs are going to solve. By going
multi-platform, it gives the users a sense of using applications that goes from one OS to another. Breaking the barriers
between android, iOS and other operating systems.
Today yappadappadoo will solve all the problems regarding in applications, i think every single problem of users has a unique solution from them... That's why it's easy to switch to yappadappadoo when you know about all the solution they will brought to us, we don't have to think twice...
Very nice statement there Buddy! It is true that many problems were intended to solve by YAPPADAPPADOO project especially when it comes to speed, data storage, and security. That is the reason why I believe that the Applications Giants needs to be very ready because this season will be for YAPPADAPPADOO.
Yes i agree, they need to do something with this to survive the competition with application technology... Because if not there's a chance that native apps will only be a part of history, and maybe yappadappadoo will stay in the future... We never knows what will happen, everything has a possibility right!?
Maybe we will witness the battle of application between native and yappadappadoo and see history in the making!? For me this is good because whoever wins with this competition us users will have the benefits and eventually the winner...
jaymirson

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:46:31 AM

Do you know what is the good thing about Progressive Web Apps, aside from being fast , its compatibility with all platforms – android and Apple. No more discrimination in the world of mobile phone.

The discrimination will probabaly still linger. PWAs are indeed more powerful than native apps but it limits the
experience and some features of applications compared to PWAs. So there's still a possibility that some will probably

For me the discrimination now is on the side of Android and IOS, they didn't make to give users an upgrade that they really deserve so  they don't need to switch to another apps store... And they should know about this before, so even if there's new apps store user will stick to them...
Actually they are full of updates all the time which users hate badly, this problem is one that Yappadappadoo will give solutions because with PWA there will be no need for updates.

PWAs are the solution to the shortcomings of native applications itself. Applications that are more portable, faster, consume
less storage, and flexible are he things that people needs in their mobile devices. Yappadappadoo gave the people the applications
deserve.

Yes its true, and i don't know why native apps store don't want to invest little more to upgrade their platform and to give all its million users a wonderful features that will surely like by them... Why, i mean its not too late for them right!?

Yeah, seemed too late for us to have PWAs developed only this time when in fact it has been there before.But,  say for business reasons, creation of PWAs were suppressed by leading companies in apps industry coz it will harm their business.And one more reason was that  during those times, tools and technologies needed to support the perfect creation of PWAs were not yet ready. But thanks to Yappadappadoo for taking the challenge to provide apps users these PWAs that has features that are needed to cope up in todays fast-paced life.
Yes they're late and maybe they'll just adapt or imitate pwa features on their own apps store!? And for sure as of now they know what its happening in this industry, pwa is going to revs up the apps industry today...
I think they need to compete against yappadappadoo apps, because im thinking what happened to Nokia phones that time when they didn't cope up with the revolution of Android and IOS technology, is not impossible for them to experience what happened to Nokia company before...
Its like history repeats itself, they need to response from pwa technology or atleast they have something to counter it... Yappadappadoo can't stop right now, and the advantage is in their side because of pwa and blockchain technology...
Andycalum

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:39:16 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiyLF8gXsAIcJlB.jpg
Come to think of it. Are all installed mobile applications do not have these features? I think they dont because if they do i do not think Yappadappadoo will even have the idea of developing web applications if all the features they mentioned in PWA are also in installed applications. So there will be no need for us to think twice in this matter.
If they brag about this feature, meaning it is absent in native applications. What is the use then of offering this project if everything they offer can also be found in native applications. On of these is linkable, I agree with it and they dont have it there, download-free too. This one also is not in native applications.
Safety is also very important. Since they use “https” according to their explanation, this secures the browsing, and if you are making online transactions through web and not in application, then it means you have a more secure transactions than that of  applications.
Well, we all know that web is responsive and we dont need to close and open all the time. It just refreshes by itself so you are always in tuned. Unlike native applications if we want to refresh we need to scroll up and pull the page down to be refreshed.
It's good to have seen PWAs features posted that way, visual aid helps people understand it easier.
Yappadappadoo should continue to make this kind of medium for dissemination of PWAs great features.
Soon, the world will get familiarize with it and appreciate it more when PWAs of Yappadappado arrived.
Khayem

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:29:28 PM

Come to think of it. Are all installed mobile applications do not have these features? I think they dont because if they do i do not think Yappadappadoo will even have the idea of developing web applications if all the features they mentioned in PWA are also in installed applications. So there will be no need for us to think twice in this matter.
If they brag about this feature, meaning it is absent in native applications. What is the use then of offering this project if everything they offer can also be found in native applications. On of these is linkable, I agree with it and they dont have it there, download-free too. This one also is not in native applications.
Safety is also very important. Since they use “https” according to their explanation, this secures the browsing, and if you are making online transactions through web and not in application, then it means you have a more secure transactions than that of  applications.
Well, we all know that web is responsive and we dont need to close and open all the time. It just refreshes by itself so you are always in tuned. Unlike native applications if we want to refresh we need to scroll up and pull the page down to be refreshed.
It's good to have seen PWAs features posted that way, visual aid helps people understand it easier.
Yappadappadoo should continue to make this kind of medium for dissemination of PWAs great features.
Soon, the world will get familiarize with it and appreciate it more when PWAs of Yappadappado arrived.

You are right.Sometimes it doesn't matter yet to a user to know all these things, just a glimpse of its features 
can already give the users hint.But sooner, users will eventually want to know further details.But I love to
see more of these...summarization of key feautures.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:17:48 PM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.
That would be awesome but I think number 3 would be much more realistic. Apple app store and Google play store are probably now starting to implement apps on PWA so, this will just be an additional competition.

I believe you're right, if the progressive web application is already used by other famous apps, I think that those giant app stores will also adopt it especially when they know that the PWA has great features that can attract customers.

Not all giant apps will probably comply. If those apps are being "giants" as they are now, why would they decrease
the functionability of the said app if they're fine the way they are now. Apps being turned into PWA's mean that they'll limit
the given functions into something that's monotomic.

Being number 3 is not bad at all its like 10 percent share revenue from these two giants in apps industry, as we all know that this is a million dollars industry and when you know it is like number 3 is not bad for the beginner like yappadappadoo... Well its only a beggining, and maybe after sometime this revenue will be equal to 3...
But they are also switched to pwa apps means they don't want yappadappadoo to become their biggest threat in this industry, but whatever will happen this project still the first to inaugurate PWA apps in this industry... And their advantage is they are connected to the blockchain technology, and this will make them different from other apps store...
Right,sonjay22!Others may have followed in switching to PWAs but Yappadappadoo as the first to develope PWA
strengthened with Blockchain Technology will lead the users to experience the PWA differently because of its
combined futuristic technology.  

Khayem is correct! YAPPADAPPADOO platform is a combination of the advantages of two-young future-proofed technologies. Progressive Web Apps is not the only weapon that YAPPADAPPADOO platform has, there is Blockchain Technology which has features that any technology existing right now cannot match. I can safely say that YAPPADAPPADOO platform is much better compared to the 2 application giants now.

I agree with all of you. In addition to this, YAPPADAPPADOO platform will offer Multi-Platform applications which will not be possible for the two-giants because they can only offer their applications applicable to their platform. What if I have more that one device, I have to move from one to another just to download my desired apps while by using YAPPADAPPADOO platform, I can download both.

Also two giants I think can't do no installation, no download, and no updates, most of the apps they have most often updates for each devices for the

users. Which I think this will push through yappadappadoo with their PWA.

Yes that's the advantage of yappadappadoo application between those two giant apps, the problem is that I think when those giant apps also switch to PWA, what will the yappadappadoo app does? because I'm sure those two giant apps will adapt to what is trendy.

You have a point that maybe those giant apps will switch to pwa if ever it is finished, but still the fact that it is still not yet finished, the pwa is continually modifying, so we should wait. Anyway blockchain technology is an advantage to especially if the users of this project are all exposed to blockchain technology since they already know how blockchain works they will switch to yappadappadoo for sure.

then how about those people who aren't exposed to the block chain technology? are they still able to use the project? even if the project is favorable to those who already knew how block chain work? because for sure majority of the people are not yet exposed to block chain even crypto.

I believe, Yappadappadoo has already taken this into consideraton as they offer one of a kind PWAs with blockchain and involving cryptocurrency to make their platform a user-friendly one. That even those who are newly exposed to blockchain and cyptocurrency, they could be able to follow to enjoy their PWAs. No matter how great their PWAs if it isn't user friendly, apps users will be drawn away from using it.

Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:00:52 PM

You are right.Sometimes it doesn't matter yet to a user to know all these things, just a glimpse of its features 
can already give the users hint.But sooner, users will eventually want to know further details.But I love to
see more of these...summarization of key feautures.

Having this summarization by Yappadappadoo can already convey a huge impact on apps users.Elaboration or simple
explanation of each key features posted randomly will be useful and practical way to educate them.I am sure,
even before the availability of Progressive Web Apps at Yapppdappadoo Store, apps users will be ready and
excited to try, use and experience for themselves the advanced and revolutionized PWAs.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:41:41 PM

The technology that Yappadapadoo will be using is really an excellent one. Imagining the mobile apps loading the way you don't imagine. How user will benefit much on this project.

yes indeed, there will be plenty of people who will get benefited by this project. the fact that the project runs smoothly because of the PWA features is one good example, because mostly these days app stores are quite troublesome. they run slowly like a turtle.
That is right! Actually, I am really pissed off by these native applications that run like a turtle and eats my data storage like a dragon. I am hoping that YAPPADAPPADOO platform will finish soon so I can replace them. The good thing is that we have a solution already to this problem.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:58:56 PM

The technology that Yappadapadoo will be using is really an excellent one. Imagining the mobile apps loading the way you don't imagine. How user will benefit much on this project.

yes indeed, there will be plenty of people who will get benefited by this project. the fact that the project runs smoothly because of the PWA features is one good example, because mostly these days app stores are quite troublesome. they run slowly like a turtle.
That is right! Actually, I am really pissed off by these native applications that run like a turtle and eats my data storage like a dragon. I am hoping that YAPPADAPPADOO platform will finish soon so I can replace them. The good thing is that we have a solution already to this problem.
I guess you are right. Those are the culprits who made our mobile phones slower than ever. Those services and updates that run behind the scene were not visible to the users but we can notice that our mobile device hangs at certain points. Progressive Web Apps (PWA) is really an answer to our prayers.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:26:38 PM

I am excited too for their applications. Since YAPPADAPPADOO platform was the only one who offers Progressive Web Apps (PWA) on their platform, I think more and more people will really get interested in this project. A very brave move from YAPPADAPPADOO team who are facing the Application giants on its journey to the top.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 05:50:50 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 08:21:21 PM by BitDane

I have a question here. I have instagram application but out of curiosity, i tried to open it in the web. Everything was fine in the web, work well, fast and good, but then, instagram itself suggests that i should use the installed application for better experience. I am wondering, who suggests me the use of application the Instagram apple application so i should patrionize their store applications?
Nice question! I think this is the reason why you need to install the application instead of using the web browser. There's a loophole on the web browser access until now. There’s no option for you to upload photos or watch Instagram stories. I believe YAPPADAPPADOO platform thru Progressive Web Apps (PWA) will have a solution for this.

Please see the article below for our reference:

Use Instagram on Any Computer Like You Would on a Smartphone

Unlike Facebook and Twitter, Instagram lacks a desktop experience. The photo-sharing network limits users on how much they can post, see, and engage with if they’re logged in through a computer.

In a way, it makes sense that Instagram doesn’t want you uploading professionally edited photos from your computer. The app was designed to have you share instant photos and video clips of your everyday life.

If you login to Instagram on a browser, you’ll be able to scroll through your feed and like all of your friends’ photos. You can also access your notifications and the explore tab. But there’s no option for you to upload photos or watch Instagram stories. Until now.

Because everything has its loopholes, there are multiple ways you can still use Instagram on your Windows PC or Mac as if you were using it on your smartphone.

Reference:
https://lifehacker.com/use-instagram-on-any-computer-like-you-would-on-a-smart-1797184613
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:52:52 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 07:55:41 PM by DonChester

I agree! You are correct. The existence of YAPPADAPPADOO platform offering Progressive Web Apps (PWA) is just the result of what the current status of our native apps right now. PWA solves any problem from the native applications most especially the speed and data storage consumption.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:55:54 PM

For me the discrimination now is on the side of Android and IOS, they didn't make to give users an upgrade that they really deserve so  they don't need to switch to another apps store... And they should know about this before, so even if there's new apps store user will stick to them...

deserve.

Yeah, seemed too late for us to have PWAs developed only this time when in fact it has been there before.But,  say for business reasons, creation of PWAs were suppressed by leading companies in apps industry coz it will harm their business.And one more reason was that  during those times, tools and technologies needed to support the perfect creation of PWAs were not yet ready. But thanks to Yappadappadoo for taking the challenge to provide apps users these PWAs that has features that are needed to cope up in todays fast-paced life.
You are correct! This is really true that Progressive Web Applications (PWA) thru YAPPADAPPADOO platform will revolutionize applications and make them compatible to all platforms. Application giants will probably adapt what is good about PWA.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:32:49 PM

I am excited too for their applications. Since YAPPADAPPADOO platform was the only one who offers Progressive Web Apps (PWA) on their platform, I think more and more people will really get interested in this project. A very brave move from YAPPADAPPADOO team who are facing the Application giants on its journey to the top.
Indeed brave. The David facing Goliath. No one ever dared to start this idea of developing a platform for PWA applications, probably because no one got the guts to face these giants that have been established and rooted for years.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:03:42 PM

Indeed brave. The David facing Goliath. No one ever dared to start this idea of developing a platform for PWA applications, probably because no one got the guts to face these giants that have been established and rooted for years.
Probably most of them are thinking, they got to have a name as Apple and Android or Microsoft first before they can start this idea. But we should not forget that great things star from small beginning, they just grow by consistency and strivng for the best. They are not afraid of changes.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:29:10 PM

Lol! Cute example huh! Turtle.  Cheesy
I dont know if it is only me or others also experience it, sometimes i open an application and everything that i see in the page is white, then i refresh it once again and still wait so i put it aside and take back after few minutes hoping that it has opened already but, sad to say, session expired written on the screen. Sad right? What can we do we are dependent on them.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:08:13 PM

Lol! The problem and the most disgusting here is, you’ve not really enjoyed using them because they are too slow, before you notice you’ve already finished your data. I dont know these applications suck up my data by just rolling and rolling waiting for the page to load.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:27:24 PM

I have a question here. I have instagram application but out of curiosity, i tried to open it in the web. Everything was fine in the web, work well, fast and good, but then, instagram itself suggests that i should use the installed application for better experience. I am wondering, who suggests me the use of application the Instagram apple application so i should patrionize their store applications?
Nice question! I think this is the reason why you need to install the application instead of using the web browser. There's a loophole on the web browser access until now. There’s no option for you to upload photos or watch Instagram stories. I believe YAPPADAPPADOO platform thru Progressive Web Apps (PWA) will have a solution for this.

Unlike Facebook and Twitter, Instagram lacks a desktop experience. The photo-sharing network limits users on how much they can post, see, and engage with if they’re logged in through a computer.

In a way, it makes sense that Instagram doesn’t want you uploading professionally edited photos from your computer. The app was designed to have you share instant photos and video clips of your everyday life.

If you login to Instagram on a browser, you’ll be able to scroll through your feed and like all of your friends’ photos. You can also access your notifications and the explore tab. But there’s no option for you to upload photos or watch Instagram stories. Until now.

Because everything has its loopholes, there are multiple ways you can still use Instagram on your Windows PC or Mac as if you were using it on your smartphone.

Reference:
https://lifehacker.com/use-instagram-on-any-computer-like-you-would-on-a-smart-1797184613
Lol! I think it became even more complicated. I read the link by the way just to make sure I’m not missing anything. Thanks for your effort though Bitdane. You’re wonderful. You’ve exerted effort just to bring me answer to my question.  Smiley

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:56:47 PM

Reference:
Lol! I think it became even more complicated. I read the link by the way just to make sure I’m not missing anything. Thanks for your effort though Bitdane. You’re wonderful. You’ve exerted effort just to bring me answer to my question.  Smiley
What does it mean? That there are still features in native applications that web apps do not posses? Based on the article Bitdane brought, users can still experience a mobile application like experience with the web apps but then there are complicated instructions so i think PWA has not yet totally conquered people’s heart.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: