Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:01:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30558 times)
Labad

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:07:07 PM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.
That would be awesome but I think number 3 would be much more realistic. Apple app store and Google play store are probably now starting to implement apps on PWA so, this will just be an additional competition.

I believe you're right, if the progressive web application is already used by other famous apps, I think that those giant app stores will also adopt it especially when they know that the PWA has great features that can attract customers.

Not all giant apps will probably comply. If those apps are being "giants" as they are now, why would they decrease
the functionability of the said app if they're fine the way they are now. Apps being turned into PWA's mean that they'll limit
the given functions into something that's monotomic.

Being number 3 is not bad at all its like 10 percent share revenue from these two giants in apps industry, as we all know that this is a million dollars industry and when you know it is like number 3 is not bad for the beginner like yappadappadoo... Well its only a beggining, and maybe after sometime this revenue will be equal to 3...
But they are also switched to pwa apps means they don't want yappadappadoo to become their biggest threat in this industry, but whatever will happen this project still the first to inaugurate PWA apps in this industry... And their advantage is they are connected to the blockchain technology, and this will make them different from other apps store...
Right,sonjay22!Others may have followed in switching to PWAs but Yappadappadoo as the first to develope PWA
strengthened with Blockchain Technology will lead the users to experience the PWA differently because of its
combined futuristic technology.  

Khayem is correct! YAPPADAPPADOO platform is a combination of the advantages of two-young future-proofed technologies. Progressive Web Apps is not the only weapon that YAPPADAPPADOO platform has, there is Blockchain Technology which has features that any technology existing right now cannot match. I can safely say that YAPPADAPPADOO platform is much better compared to the 2 application giants now.

I agree with all of you. In addition to this, YAPPADAPPADOO platform will offer Multi-Platform applications which will not be possible for the two-giants because they can only offer their applications applicable to their platform. What if I have more that one device, I have to move from one to another just to download my desired apps while by using YAPPADAPPADOO platform, I can download both.

Also two giants I think can't do no installation, no download, and no updates, most of the apps they have most often updates for each devices for the

users. Which I think this will push through yappadappadoo with their PWA.

Yes that's the advantage of yappadappadoo application between those two giant apps, the problem is that I think when those giant apps also switch to PWA, what will the yappadappadoo app does? because I'm sure those two giant apps will adapt to what is trendy.

You have a point that maybe those giant apps will switch to pwa if ever it is finished, but still the fact that it is still not yet finished, the pwa is continually modifying, so we should wait. Anyway blockchain technology is an advantage to especially if the users of this project are all exposed to blockchain technology since they already know how blockchain works they will switch to yappadappadoo for sure.

then how about those people who aren't exposed to the block chain technology? are they still able to use the project? even if the project is favorable to those who already knew how block chain work? because for sure majority of the people are not yet exposed to block chain even crypto.

I'm pretty sure that the team are already aware about that, of course they'll put into consideration that not all people are exposed to the blockchain technology, and if they wishes to help people from trouble in regards with app store, surely they'll come up an idea which can be a solution to the problem you're speaking of.

i think you're right, the yappadappadoo application intended to be a user friendly application, so with that being said they are mostly aware of this kind of situation. and if they want other people who aren't exposed to these blockchain technology and cryptos, i'm sure they have their solution on how to make people use their application even their are not yet expose to those things.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaymirson

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:53:33 AM

Im just curious about the progress of yappadappadoo apps, when the time they already establish their plans and pwa is running all over to our phones and tablets what would be the reactions of native apps store (Google Play and Apple Store) and what step they will take probably to anticipate all the features of pwa!?
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:26:00 AM

Now that speed of applications is a big issue, I think this project is timely and very practical. Since applications have issues on speed and availability. YAPPADAPPADOO project solves these problems by using low memory and offline applications. This will really mark on the mobile app history.
Sometimes its not just the applcations that are slow, sometimes it is the internet connections that determines the speed of browsing also, but with PWA it will consume less data.

I agree with you guys. Sometimes internet connection is the problem. But, with PWA apps you can work offline the apps. This one of the great thing about PWA. Expecting to change the usual things for the better.

totally awesome! the project is a great solution for this kind of a problem. Users of this application will never experience the internet connection problem since the yappadappadoo application still runs even when offline. thanks to it's PWA features.
But still they need to connect to the internet right, to download all the necessary data so it able to run application while offline... But the great thing here is pwa didn't eat much of space and RAM of phones that's why user can experience the speed of their applications....
scarleth06

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:46:50 AM

Im just curious about the progress of yappadappadoo apps, when the time they already establish their plans and pwa is running all over to our phones and tablets what would be the reactions of native apps store (Google Play and Apple Store) and what step they will take probably to anticipate all the features of pwa!?
Im guessing that they will adapt pwa features in their own store like what other company does, i think this is the easiest way for them to continue doing business... Or let yappadappadoo team up with them to combine all the features of applications, what do you think guys?
joliepearl06

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:17:06 AM

Now that speed of applications is a big issue, I think this project is timely and very practical. Since applications have issues on speed and availability. YAPPADAPPADOO project solves these problems by using low memory and offline applications. This will really mark on the mobile app history.
Sometimes its not just the applcations that are slow, sometimes it is the internet connections that determines the speed of browsing also, but with PWA it will consume less data.

I agree with you guys. Sometimes internet connection is the problem. But, with PWA apps you can work offline the apps. This one of the great thing about PWA. Expecting to change the usual things for the better.

totally awesome! the project is a great solution for this kind of a problem. Users of this application will never experience the internet connection problem since the yappadappadoo application still runs even when offline. thanks to it's PWA features.
But still they need to connect to the internet right, to download all the necessary data so it able to run application while offline... But the great thing here is pwa didn't eat much of space and RAM of phones that's why user can experience the speed of their applications....
So this will be the solution for many problems regarding in speed performance of both devices and applications, not a very good experience for someone to have an application that's so slow and lagging device all the time... Yappadappadoo brought us the solution on this, reason for us to support this project...
unojunno

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:45:08 AM

Im guessing that they will adapt pwa features in their own store like what other company does, i think this is the easiest way for them to continue doing business... Or let yappadappadoo team up with them to combine all the features of applications, what do you think guys?
Who with these two native apps store will join yappadappadoo platform to survive in this industry and in this business, if ever they have no choice but to accept pwa features!? After all the user would still the one to choose if who's among them had the best feature in applications, i have one already...
ibiznes
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:03:08 PM

Good to see projects that adapt the technology to people needs with flexible applications, and cover the demand of growing markets.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:40:37 PM

The technology that Yappadapadoo will be using is really an excellent one. Imagining the mobile apps loading the way you don't imagine. How user will benefit much on this project.

yes indeed, there will be plenty of people who will get benefited by this project. the fact that the project runs smoothly because of the PWA features is one good example, because mostly these days app stores are quite troublesome. they run slowly like a turtle.
That is right! Actually, I am really pissed off by these native applications that run like a turtle and eats my data storage like a dragon. I am hoping that YAPPADAPPADOO platform will finish soon so I can replace them. The good thing is that we have a solution already to this problem.
I can relate to you,XtraRolePlayer, on the part of data storage being used up!I had to buy another micro sd
card just to have space again which is expensive on my part.That is why I am looking forward to also replacing
my apps with that of Yappadappadoo's PWAs so I won't have to worry anymore with data storage because it will no
longer be used up.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:29:27 PM

The technology that Yappadapadoo will be using is really an excellent one. Imagining the mobile apps loading the way you don't imagine. How user will benefit much on this project.

yes indeed, there will be plenty of people who will get benefited by this project. the fact that the project runs smoothly because of the PWA features is one good example, because mostly these days app stores are quite troublesome. they run slowly like a turtle.
That is right! Actually, I am really pissed off by these native applications that run like a turtle and eats my data storage like a dragon. I am hoping that YAPPADAPPADOO platform will finish soon so I can replace them. The good thing is that we have a solution already to this problem.
I can relate to you,XtraRolePlayer, on the part of data storage being used up!I had to buy another micro sd
card just to have space again which is expensive on my part.That is why I am looking forward to also replacing
my apps with that of Yappadappadoo's PWAs so I won't have to worry anymore with data storage because it will no
longer be used up.

Personally, I am thankful that Yappadappadoo is here and will soon make those PWAs available for us native apps users! I can't
wait to experience that relief of not having to worry about the data storage being used up when I am already using
the Progressive Web Apps of Yappadappadoo. I need not have to look elsewhere.

Khayem

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:16:08 PM

Who with these two native apps store will join yappadappadoo platform to survive in this industry and in this business, if ever they have no choice but to accept pwa features!? After all the user would still the one to choose if who's among them had the best feature in applications, i have one already...
well, I think, if those giant apps store will stand for their own, they'd probably make their own. If the creation of their own PWAs will take them long, maybe joint with Yappadappadoo could be their best resort so as not to be left behind or lose their clients.
Andycalum

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:59:50 PM

I am excited too for their applications. Since YAPPADAPPADOO platform was the only one who offers Progressive Web Apps (PWA) on their platform, I think more and more people will really get interested in this project. A very brave move from YAPPADAPPADOO team who are facing the Application giants on its journey to the top.
Indeed brave. The David facing Goliath. No one ever dared to start this idea of developing a platform for PWA applications, probably because no one got the guts to face these giants that have been established and rooted for years.
Probably most of them are thinking, they got to have a name as Apple and Android or Microsoft first before they can start this idea. But we should not forget that great things star from small beginning, they just grow by consistency and strivng for the best. They are not afraid of changes.
You said it right! Yappadappadoo's bravery to take on this enormous challenge is really great! They have already  the excellent combination of PWAs and Blockchain Technology to begin with and the development of the Yappadappadoo is on its way. With their commitment to consistently make things better as they grow will eventually bring them success in the apps industry.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:37:07 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 04:01:12 PM by XtraRolePlayer

I am excited too for their applications. Since YAPPADAPPADOO platform was the only one who offers Progressive Web Apps (PWA) on their platform, I think more and more people will really get interested in this project. A very brave move from YAPPADAPPADOO team who are facing the Application giants on its journey to the top.
Indeed brave. The David facing Goliath. No one ever dared to start this idea of developing a platform for PWA applications, probably because no one got the guts to face these giants that have been established and rooted for years.
Probably most of them are thinking, they got to have a name as Apple and Android or Microsoft first before they can start this idea. But we should not forget that great things star from small beginning, they just grow by consistency and strivng for the best. They are not afraid of changes.
You said it right! Yappadappadoo's bravery to take on this enormous challenge is really great! They have already  the excellent combination of PWAs and Blockchain Technology to begin with and the development of the Yappadappadoo is on its way. With their commitment to consistently make things better as they grow will eventually bring them success in the apps industry.
I definitely agree with you all of you. YAPPADAPPADOO team is truly a brave warrior against the mighty giants who want to take control of the application platforms and stores. The project needs a support from us and I think they deserve it. The revolution and evolution of applications depend on how we will support  YAPPADAPPADOO project.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:05:02 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 07:12:03 PM by DonChester

well, I think, if those giant apps store will stand for their own, they'd probably make their own. If the creation of their own PWAs will take them long, maybe joint with Yappadappadoo could be their best resort so as not to be left behind or lose their clients.
Good to know that YAPPADAPPADOO store will have the chance to stand out! I guess Google Play and Apple Store together with the other apps store will not be partnering with us because what they will do is they will somehow produce an application of their own, their only problem is that if they will be using PWA technology, the barrier between Android and Apple will be gone due to apps that can be used as multi-platform. YAPPADAPPADOO platform will stand-out because of Blockchain Technology.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:34:16 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 07:04:28 PM by FacingTheGiants

You said it right! Yappadappadoo's bravery to take on this enormous challenge is really great! They have already  the excellent combination of PWAs and Blockchain Technology to begin with and the development of the Yappadappadoo is on its way. With their commitment to consistently make things better as they grow will eventually bring them success in the apps industry.
I definitely agree with you all of you. YAPPADAPPADOO team is truly a brave warrior against the mighty giants who want to take control of the application platforms and stores. The project needs a support from us and I think they deserve it. The revolution and evolution of applications depend on how we will support  YAPPADAPPADOO project.
Facing the Giants is not that easy. I should know that. But it is fulfilling when you have achieved your goal not only for yourself but for those who are needing help. I guess we need to understand how will YAPPADAPPADOO project works and how it will affect all people that will be using our apps.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 05:54:31 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 07:00:05 PM by BitDane

longer be used up.

Personally, I am thankful that Yappadappadoo is here and will soon make those PWAs available for us native apps users! I can't
wait to experience that relief of not having to worry about the data storage being used up when I am already using
the Progressive Web Apps of Yappadappadoo. I need not have to look elsewhere.

This is nice. I know that YAPPADAPPADOO project main goal is to help people who have problems and issues while using these native applications. Progressive Web Apps (PWA) is a real blessing to everyone. It may not be perfect but if the technology will be developed well, I think there is still room for improvement.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:57:47 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 06:54:34 PM by BuzzerBeater

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.
That would be awesome but I think number 3 would be much more realistic. Apple app store and Google play store are probably now starting to implement apps on PWA so, this will just be an additional competition.

I believe you're right, if the progressive web application is already used by other famous apps, I think that those giant app stores will also adopt it especially when they know that the PWA has great features that can attract customers.

Not all giant apps will probably comply. If those apps are being "giants" as they are now, why would they decrease
the functionability of the said app if they're fine the way they are now. Apps being turned into PWA's mean that they'll limit
the given functions into something that's monotomic.

Being number 3 is not bad at all its like 10 percent share revenue from these two giants in apps industry, as we all know that this is a million dollars industry and when you know it is like number 3 is not bad for the beginner like yappadappadoo... Well its only a beggining, and maybe after sometime this revenue will be equal to 3...
But they are also switched to pwa apps means they don't want yappadappadoo to become their biggest threat in this industry, but whatever will happen this project still the first to inaugurate PWA apps in this industry... And their advantage is they are connected to the blockchain technology, and this will make them different from other apps store...
Right,sonjay22!Others may have followed in switching to PWAs but Yappadappadoo as the first to develope PWA
strengthened with Blockchain Technology will lead the users to experience the PWA differently because of its
combined futuristic technology.  

Khayem is correct! YAPPADAPPADOO platform is a combination of the advantages of two-young future-proofed technologies. Progressive Web Apps is not the only weapon that YAPPADAPPADOO platform has, there is Blockchain Technology which has features that any technology existing right now cannot match. I can safely say that YAPPADAPPADOO platform is much better compared to the 2 application giants now.

I agree with all of you. In addition to this, YAPPADAPPADOO platform will offer Multi-Platform applications which will not be possible for the two-giants because they can only offer their applications applicable to their platform. What if I have more that one device, I have to move from one to another just to download my desired apps while by using YAPPADAPPADOO platform, I can download both.

Also two giants I think can't do no installation, no download, and no updates, most of the apps they have most often updates for each devices for the

users. Which I think this will push through yappadappadoo with their PWA.

Yes that's the advantage of yappadappadoo application between those two giant apps, the problem is that I think when those giant apps also switch to PWA, what will the yappadappadoo app does? because I'm sure those two giant apps will adapt to what is trendy.

You have a point that maybe those giant apps will switch to pwa if ever it is finished, but still the fact that it is still not yet finished, the pwa is continually modifying, so we should wait. Anyway blockchain technology is an advantage to especially if the users of this project are all exposed to blockchain technology since they already know how blockchain works they will switch to yappadappadoo for sure.

then how about those people who aren't exposed to the block chain technology? are they still able to use the project? even if the project is favorable to those who already knew how block chain work? because for sure majority of the people are not yet exposed to block chain even crypto.

I'm pretty sure that the team are already aware about that, of course they'll put into consideration that not all people are exposed to the blockchain technology, and if they wishes to help people from trouble in regards with app store, surely they'll come up an idea which can be a solution to the problem you're speaking of.

i think you're right, the yappadappadoo application intended to be a user friendly application, so with that being said they are mostly aware of this kind of situation. and if they want other people who aren't exposed to these blockchain technology and cryptos, i'm sure they have their solution on how to make people use their application even their are not yet expose to those things.
That is correct! They are aiming to produce revolutionary apps which are user-friendly for those who are interested in using new things like Progressive Web Apps (PWA). With the help of YAPPADAPPADOO platform, they will really make these things possible. But wait there's more! The awareness of all Non-Crypto People to Blockchain Technology will be one of the side-effects of this project.
KeyboardWarrior

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:20:15 PM

I am quite new here and I just want to know what are the differences of this project compared to the native applications? What are the major effects of these differences on our society and how we use it in our daily lives?
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:37:25 PM

I am quite new here and I just want to know what are the differences of this project compared to the native applications? What are the major effects of these differences on our society and how we use it in our daily lives?
Hey KeyboardWarrior! You goota be ready with the shocking and amazing features of applications Yappadappado offers. They are called PWA or web applications by the way but, when we say web applications we have a bad notions about it but not anymore with YAPPADAPPADO’s web applications store. Take a loot at the picture below

Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:55:49 PM

Hey KeyboardWarrior! You goota be ready with the shocking and amazing features of applications Yappadappado offers. They are called PWA or web applications by the way but, when we say web applications we have a bad notions about it but not anymore with YAPPADAPPADO’s web applications store. Take a loot at the picture below

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiyLF8gXsAIcJlB?format=jpg&name=large
shikaina is right. You better think and count all of the disgusting experiences you have with native applications and see for your self the differences. By the way you can try their beta version right now in yappadappadoo.com
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:28:09 PM

shikaina is right. You better think and count all of the disgusting experiences you have with native applications and see for your self the differences. By the way you can try their beta version right now in yappadappadoo.com
This time one can be independent of their mobile provider’s application stores anymore. With Yappadappadoo users can be free, whether he be using android or apple, microsoft or blackberry. Doesnt matter also if his device is old, Yappadappadoo will work fine with it.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: