Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:23:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30561 times)
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 06:16:30 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2018, 06:51:54 PM by BitDane

I think the users should be very careful nowadays about downloading apps from unreliable sources because some applications were modified by hackers to penetrate your mobile device which allows them to gather data on your mobile device. What if you are doing online banking and now you that we have cryptocurrencies on our wallet. Thanks to YAPPADAPPADOO platform which provides Progressive Web Apps (PWA) that do not need to be downloaded nor be updated giving the chance to hackers to modify the said applications.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:32:12 PM

@yappadappadoo  ~ $117/person
tokendrops.com/airdrop-detail…

@MobuICO ~ $71/person

@FXPayGlobal ~ $32/person

@TrustaBit ~ $23/person

@ONeSocial_Net ~ $18/person

https://tokendrops.com/airdrop-detail/yappadappadoo/41

Wow! The most generous airdrop around. Yappadappadoo tokendrop. Come on guys if you have not yet participated in this airdrop you still have the opportunity to join ang get $117 per person.

Bitbitchy

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:09:52 PM

@MobuICO ~ $71/person

@TrustaBit ~ $23/person

Wow! The most generous airdrop around. Yappadappadoo tokendrop. Come on guys if you have not yet participated in this airdrop you still have the opportunity to join ang get $117 per person.

Really?
Is it true? Amazing. It seems Yappadappadoo gives the biggest airdrop compared to other airdrops mentioned. What are we waiting for? Simple tasks to follow, if we spend effort joining airdrops that pay cents why not this big one? Come on guys.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:35:23 PM

Very interesting and new  project no download no install and no update with the ability to work off line  concept is really interesting , an app store for progressive web apps is unique idea . I still would like to know the idea behind a cloud based app  that can work offline too ! how this gonna be achieved ?
Cloud based because it used through web. You will not have to download it. Just like browsing normally in the internet which does not consume your device memory. When you search something in the web, you can open as much windows as you can but your device memory will not be affected, unlike installed applications, they are in your system, has occupied part of your storage.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:04:59 PM

Very interesting and new  project no download no install and no update with the ability to work off line  concept is really interesting , an app store for progressive web apps is unique idea . I still would like to know the idea behind a cloud based app  that can work offline too ! how this gonna be achieved ?
Cloud based because it used through web. You will not have to download it. Just like browsing normally in the internet which does not consume your device memory. When you search something in the web, you can open as much windows as you can but your device memory will not be affected, unlike installed applications, they are in your system, has occupied part of your storage.
You explained it well gracechen17. Yes it is no download and no installation applications and since it is not yours it belongs to the developers and it doesnt need any update too. It does need internet too but the moment the page has been loaded even if your connection is cut the page content can still be viewed.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 08:37:38 PM

You explained it well gracechen17. Yes it is no download and no installation applications and since it is not yours it belongs to the developers and it doesnt need any update too. It does need internet too but the moment the page has been loaded even if your connection is cut the page content can still be viewed.
What is cute here is you would not really be able to spot the difference between PWA and native applications by just looking at them on your screen. Since PWA can be pinned to your screen or bookmarked, they also appear like original installed applications but you will only see and feel the difference the moment you use them.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shikaina

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:59:20 PM

@MobuICO ~ $71/person

@TrustaBit ~ $23/person

Really?
Is it true? Amazing. It seems Yappadappadoo gives the biggest airdrop compared to other airdrops mentioned. What are we waiting for? Simple tasks to follow, if we spend effort joining airdrops that pay cents why not this big one? Come on guys.
I want to participate in his airdrop of them. Thanks for sharing this info by the way. It excites me, most of the time airdrops i am joining in do not pay. They make empty promises too colorful and convincing but at the end you will not really get the tokens. Sad.  Sad
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:40:49 PM

The technology that Yappadapadoo will be using is really an excellent one. Imagining the mobile apps loading the way you don't imagine. How user will benefit much on this project.

yes indeed, there will be plenty of people who will get benefited by this project. the fact that the project runs smoothly because of the PWA features is one good example, because mostly these days app stores are quite troublesome. they run slowly like a turtle.
That is right! Actually, I am really pissed off by these native applications that run like a turtle and eats my data storage like a dragon. I am hoping that YAPPADAPPADOO platform will finish soon so I can replace them. The good thing is that we have a solution already to this problem.
I guess you are right. Those are the culprits who made our mobile phones slower than ever. Those services and updates that run behind the scene were not visible to the users but we can notice that our mobile device hangs at certain points. Progressive Web Apps (PWA) is really an answer to our prayers.
Exactly. This is a hidden trick which benefit the mobile providers. The more you epdate and download applications it will make your device close to useless and you will have no other choice but to upgrade also to a newer device. Who benefits then? Mobile companies.
I agree, Mobile Apps companies also benefit from this especially when they are on a single platform, the mobile companies and the mobile apps companies will talk to each other. The mobile apps companies will say to the mobile companies that they will be releasing apps that need higher specifications, you have to upgrade or else you can lose customers dumping your mobile phones.
Thanks for going into details on how we are being tricked by native apps developers and mobile companies. These
are business strategies that the greater benefits were on their side and apps users were left to always cope up
with what they sets before us. I appreciate more Yappadappadoo for really taking this great challenge to build
PWAs that will bring ease and convenience to apps users, considering not only the business part for themselves
but the apps users as well.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:23:52 PM

The technology that Yappadapadoo will be using is really an excellent one. Imagining the mobile apps loading the way you don't imagine. How user will benefit much on this project.

yes indeed, there will be plenty of people who will get benefited by this project. the fact that the project runs smoothly because of the PWA features is one good example, because mostly these days app stores are quite troublesome. they run slowly like a turtle.
That is right! Actually, I am really pissed off by these native applications that run like a turtle and eats my data storage like a dragon. I am hoping that YAPPADAPPADOO platform will finish soon so I can replace them. The good thing is that we have a solution already to this problem.
I guess you are right. Those are the culprits who made our mobile phones slower than ever. Those services and updates that run behind the scene were not visible to the users but we can notice that our mobile device hangs at certain points. Progressive Web Apps (PWA) is really an answer to our prayers.
Exactly. This is a hidden trick which benefit the mobile providers. The more you epdate and download applications it will make your device close to useless and you will have no other choice but to upgrade also to a newer device. Who benefits then? Mobile companies.
I agree, Mobile Apps companies also benefit from this especially when they are on a single platform, the mobile companies and the mobile apps companies will talk to each other. The mobile apps companies will say to the mobile companies that they will be releasing apps that need higher specifications, you have to upgrade or else you can lose customers dumping your mobile phones.
Thanks for going into details on how we are being tricked by native apps developers and mobile companies. These
are business strategies that the greater benefits were on their side and apps users were left to always cope up
with what they sets before us. I appreciate more Yappadappadoo for really taking this great challenge to build
PWAs that will bring ease and convenience to apps users, considering not only the business part for themselves

So... that is what really happening all along in the current apps industry and mobile phone manufacturers...We
get the benefit of those native apps but we also get the burden of it like what you said, coping up with what
they sets before us.That if they want to create apps with higher specs, mobile phone manufacturers will create
phone to accomodate them and endorsing it to market,persuading people why they have to change their mobile
phone and get the latest one.
Andycalum

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:49:01 PM

You clearly stated it,Gracechen! Progressive Web Apps are developed with HTML5, CSS3, and JavaScript and they are known as "Service Workers" which sends requests and caches the responses.This is responsible for its offline feature.
Here i found some explanations with regard to how PWAs work offline:
"Provide Offline Support
One of the biggest problems with using the mobile web is that it must be connected to the internet. In order to provide a completely app-like experience, a PWA must be available and work offline. PWAs provide offline support via service workers, which are scripts that a web browser runs separately from and in the background of a web page. The service worker sends requests and caches the responses. In other words, a service worker doesn’t just store application data in random access memory; instead, it persists this data to the device’s file system or the browser’s internal databases. In the event that the browser’s internet connection fails, it can continue to operate offline. Service workers can also provide support for push notifications and updates."
Source: https://applitools.com/blog/progressive-web-apps
Khayem

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:10:31 PM

You clearly stated it,Gracechen! Progressive Web Apps are developed with HTML5, CSS3, and JavaScript and they are known as "Service Workers" which sends requests and caches the responses.This is responsible for its offline feature.
"Provide Offline Support
One of the biggest problems with using the mobile web is that it must be connected to the internet. In order to provide a completely app-like experience, a PWA must be available and work offline. PWAs provide offline support via service workers, which are scripts that a web browser runs separately from and in the background of a web page. The service worker sends requests and caches the responses. In other words, a service worker doesn’t just store application data in random access memory; instead, it persists this data to the device’s file system or the browser’s internal databases. In the event that the browser’s internet connection fails, it can continue to operate offline. Service workers can also provide support for push notifications and updates."
Thanks for sharing this article with us! This is really interesting! Great features of PWAs are already being appreciated but understanding them more of how things works is another thing. I am getting more excited to have Yappadappadoo's PWAs soon.

DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:37:46 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 03:52:32 PM by DonChester

Very interesting and new  project no download no install and no update with the ability to work off line  concept is really interesting , an app store for progressive web apps is unique idea . I still would like to know the idea behind a cloud based app  that can work offline too ! how this gonna be achieved ?
I agree with this! Cloud means simply "Internet" which the YAPPADAPPADOO applications was based. What the good thing about this offline capability of the YAPPADAPPADOO applications is that whether the internet goes offline (sudden disconnection), the application will still function normally until the internet connects again.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:58:53 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 04:21:59 PM by FacingTheGiants

Very interesting and new  project no download no install and no update with the ability to work off line  concept is really interesting , an app store for progressive web apps is unique idea . I still would like to know the idea behind a cloud based app  that can work offline too ! how this gonna be achieved ?
You have a point there Gracechen17! The data storage of the mobile device is so important and should not be full of data from the installed applications. This will really make your mobile device slower and there will be limited applications which you can use because of limited data storage. But with YAPPADAPPADOO this problem was already solved.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:43:35 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 05:04:07 PM by XtraRolePlayer

I agree with this! Cloud means simply "Internet" which the YAPPADAPPADOO applications was based. What the good thing about this offline capability of the YAPPADAPPADOO applications is that whether the internet goes offline (sudden disconnection), the application will still function normally until the internet connects again.
I got you DonChester. What you are trying to say is that even the YAPPADAPPADOO application is offline, we can still view all the information that was currently on the cache memory. The downside will be if the application should not be an updated data unless it is connected again to the internet. But the good thing is that if we are doing transaction then suddenly the internet goes off but still need to continue with a transaction, we can still proceed and the transaction.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:06:20 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 06:55:21 PM by BuzzerBeater

I got you DonChester. What you are trying to say is that even the YAPPADAPPADOO application is offline, we can still view all the information that was currently on the cache memory. The downside will be if the application should not be an updated data unless it is connected again to the internet. But the good thing is that if we are doing transaction then suddenly the internet goes off but still need to continue with a transaction, we can still proceed and the transaction.
This is getting more interesting. What a good feature from YAPPADAPPADOO application which means we can explore and make the transaction or event that will be queued then will be posted after it was connected to the internet which is quite a good feature I think especially for those people who managed their time and offline transactions cannot be done which may result to loss of sales and information.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:57:49 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 06:47:45 PM by cryp24x

You have a point there Gracechen17! The data storage of the mobile device is so important and should not be full of data from the installed applications. This will really make your mobile device slower and there will be limited applications which you can use because of limited data storage. But with YAPPADAPPADOO this problem was already solved.
Well, I guess you are all right at some point. Gracechen17 is pointing out on installed applications and FacingTheGiants is focusing on the data storage consumption which is quite the same. YAPPADAPPADOO really did a good job on using PWA as the standard bearer technology combined with Blockchain Technology which makes it more powerful and secure.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 06:27:47 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 06:42:44 PM by BitDane

Im just curious about the progress of yappadappadoo apps, when the time they already establish their plans and pwa is running all over to our phones and tablets what would be the reactions of native apps store (Google Play and Apple Store) and what step they will take probably to anticipate all the features of pwa!?
Im guessing that they will adapt pwa features in their own store like what other company does, i think this is the easiest way for them to continue doing business... Or let yappadappadoo team up with them to combine all the features of applications, what do you think guys?
Who with these two native apps store will join yappadappadoo platform to survive in this industry and in this business, if ever they have no choice but to accept pwa features!? After all the user would still the one to choose if who's among them had the best feature in applications, i have one already...
well, I think, if those giant apps store will stand for their own, they'd probably make their own. If the creation of their own PWAs will take them long, maybe joint with Yappadappadoo could be their best resort so as not to be left behind or lose their clients.
Good to know that YAPPADAPPADOO store will have the chance to stand out! I guess Google Play and Apple Store together with the other apps store will not be partnering with us because what they will do is they will somehow produce an application of their own, their only problem is that if they will be using PWA technology, the barrier between Android and Apple will be gone due to apps that can be used as multi-platform. YAPPADAPPADOO platform will stand-out because of Blockchain Technology.
Yes mate that is correct, i also think about it... And that's the advantage of yappadappadoo the blockchain, because even they adapt PWA features in their platform but they don't have blockchain technology yappadappadoo will have an advantage... Or else they need to switch with cryptocurrency to acquire blockchain...
I agree!Yappadappadoo's integration of Blockchain technology with PWAs makes them standout compared to those who
will be offering PWAs only. With Blockchain technology comes the security and protection for their apps users from
any form of losses since all transactions will be recorded. We see the heart of Yappadappadoo in making this
project possible not just to earn but to really make a big difference on people's lives to adapt in today's  advanced technological way of living.
Yes it is! I am really confident about YAPPADAPPADOO's capability to stand out against those who are offering PWA as of now and for those planning to make their PWA on their platform. This is because Blockchain Technology is so powerful in terms of security and reliability.
Shikaina

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:41:17 PM

I think you can continue the transaction even offline but will register when you will be connected again. Just like posting in facebook, the post is posted even if it is not connected but will only appear in the wall when they are connected again.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:01:46 PM

"Provide Offline Support

Thanks for sharing this Andycalum. Now i know how it is working
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:30:23 PM

This time we now appreciate web applications because Yappadappadoo explained it all to us, before we were so amazed that application stores offered us ready made applications, we thought these are the best but now we realize that there is a hidden agenda in what they are doing.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: