Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:59:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30561 times)
scarleth06

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:06:30 AM

I want to know what popular social media apps are now using PWA? These popular social media apps should be available in Yappadappadoo app store so that people will support your project.
They admit in their whitepaper that some of the applications in apple store and play store are already using PWA so it means PWA will not be the first feature to be used by Yappadappadoo but they will use in most of their applications so they can work with no problems with older devices.
That's a basic for an app store. Apps that are popularly used and well sold should be available in any app store since that's where the market will go to. Social media apps is a must for any app store.
If they want to be a popular store, then they should be a store where everyone can easily find what they need. In the form of app store, those popular social media apps are part of what a normal user looks for, so they should be there.

Of course, they know that I have no doubt about that. What they will do is convert it to PWA so that it can be used more efficiently. What I am waiting are those apps known to be consuming too much memory from our mobile devices like facebook. I will be the first one who will download a Facebook Mobile Apps which is a Progressive Web Apps (PWA) already.

That is true! This is one way of revolutionizing the apps so that we can use them more efficiently and more productive. Progressive Web Apps (PWA) is really an amazing technology as well as Blockchain Technology. YAPPADAPPADOO will surely bring revolutionary multi-platform apps to all users as it was their main goal. Will be here to support.
Though we have to wait for it bro until all this stuff will be on our phones and tablets, and using this technology i guess is not a waste of money for they have features that we dont see to be achieve and accomplish by other people...  And to know that this people, the yappadappadoo team is already built a successful business together before and probably now in the present...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joeljames23

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:31:14 AM

I want to know what popular social media apps are now using PWA? These popular social media apps should be available in Yappadappadoo app store so that people will support your project.
They admit in their whitepaper that some of the applications in apple store and play store are already using PWA so it means PWA will not be the first feature to be used by Yappadappadoo but they will use in most of their applications so they can work with no problems with older devices.
That's a basic for an app store. Apps that are popularly used and well sold should be available in any app store since that's where the market will go to. Social media apps is a must for any app store.
If they want to be a popular store, then they should be a store where everyone can easily find what they need. In the form of app store, those popular social media apps are part of what a normal user looks for, so they should be there.

As Yappadappadoo is the First Mover,no competitor yet, on combining 2 future-proofed technology- PWA linked in Blockchain,taking this opportunity to their advantage of developing most used apps is a must to gain the support of users worldwide.

Right they are the first to come out with such a fascinating technology together, with this effort and ways that they want to contribute in  us and into the future of applications all over in our phones and tablets i salute yappadappadoo and i will gladly support this project to their success until one of their apps land to my phone...
khanh23232

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:38:56 AM

I really like your project and idea
bitrayder

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:24:43 AM

I've read so many positive sides on using Progressive Web Apps. Let's have now disadvantages of using it? Do native apps have capabilities that PWAs doesn't have? If a user switch on using PWAs rather than native apps, does PWA can be a native app like with notifications, badges, led indicator?

In my understanding in PWA it is ready to use, it can work in apps and in any android phone too. Also can operate smartphones and tablets with the same look and feel like

as native apps in accordance to their WP and its allows to use camera, microphone and messaging too, this what I knew about it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tlsgroup.io ║Cryptocurrency Investment Fund║ (https://tlsgroup.io/en/home)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OlympusMons

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:28:44 AM

Of course, they know that I have no doubt about that. What they will do is convert it to PWA so that it can be used more efficiently. What I am waiting are those apps known to be consuming too much memory from our mobile devices like facebook. I will be the first one who will download a Facebook Mobile Apps which is a Progressive Web Apps (PWA) already.
Facebook is already PWA and still will be consuming a lot of memory, I think. When browsing facebook, if the connection suddenly got disconnected, you can still browse pre-loaded page and pre-loaded videos and I think there's a setting for that.
Yes, also twitter, it's already PWA. Facebook is not really that much PWA but it will be, PWA is the future! Smiley
Many news sites and online shopping sites are PWA, also google maps!
Here's an article I found regarding Facebook implementing PWA in their platform!
https://react-etc.net/entry/facebook-takes-first-steps-to-progressive-web-apps-pwa
Facebook has not yet fully embraced the PWA requirements, but the journey has begun. The first step they've taken is the Manifest file placed on the Mobile Facebook site (https://m.facebook.com/data/manifest ), but the emergence of fully fledged capabilities of offline support, sharing API, and other browser native features is only a matter of time.
I clicked on the link but I don't get it? What is that? Manifest file? Does it only work on the mobile version? What is it used for? It's just one step so it's not really a big part of PWA?
There's not much point in knowing since one won't really understand how it works unless you're into github and code stuff but in lighter terms, facebook started using manifest, manifest is a file, a json file like when you create a MEW wallet you may save a json file other than the private key.
True that, use google, you can find out everything about it there. It's a norm for most apps to use manifest since that actually gives the "add to homescreen" function after app installation. Check this out for some light reading: https://developers.google.com/web/fundamentals/web-app-manifest/
Manifest is just basic, one of the service workers that will be automatically downloaded upon installation and it has more functions than that. Then there's more to PWA than Manifest. It's a lot if you are gonna go into detail.
Umamisnack

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:02:36 AM

Facebook is already PWA and still will be consuming a lot of memory, I think. When browsing facebook, if the connection suddenly got disconnected, you can still browse pre-loaded page and pre-loaded videos and I think there's a setting for that.
Yes, also twitter, it's already PWA. Facebook is not really that much PWA but it will be, PWA is the future! Smiley
Here's an article I found regarding Facebook implementing PWA in their platform!
https://react-etc.net/entry/facebook-takes-first-steps-to-progressive-web-apps-pwa
Facebook has not yet fully embraced the PWA requirements, but the journey has begun. The first step they've taken is the Manifest file placed on the Mobile Facebook site (https://m.facebook.com/data/manifest ), but the emergence of fully fledged capabilities of offline support, sharing API, and other browser native features is only a matter of time.
I clicked on the link but I don't get it? What is that? Manifest file? Does it only work on the mobile version? What is it used for? It's just one step so it's not really a big part of PWA?
There's not much point in knowing since one won't really understand how it works unless you're into github and code stuff but in lighter terms, facebook started using manifest, manifest is a file, a json file like when you create a MEW wallet you may save a json file other than the private key.
True that, use google, you can find out everything about it there. It's a norm for most apps to use manifest since that actually gives the "add to homescreen" function after app installation. Check this out for some light reading: https://developers.google.com/web/fundamentals/web-app-manifest/
Manifest is just basic, one of the service workers that will be automatically downloaded upon installation and it has more functions than that. Then there's more to PWA than Manifest. It's a lot if you are gonna go into detail.
Service workers are different from manifest. Service workers and manifest need to be integrated for the platform to work properly. If you check the site mentioned above, there's a separate tab for manifest and service worker at the bottom of the page.
mushimushi

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:29:49 AM

Service workers are different from manifest. Service workers and manifest need to be integrated for the platform to work properly. If you check the site mentioned above, there's a separate tab for manifest and service worker at the bottom of the page.
I see, so facebook isn't actually PWA yet. There's a lot about to know about PWA but the question is will it be practical for them to fully adapt PWA since it would still consume a lot of memory and the functions are very minimal? I really thought they are already PWA because there was a message saying "You can still post while offline", I think that's a PWA service worker functionality since it would sync and get posted once you go online.
OlympusMons

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:59:06 AM

I see, so facebook isn't actually PWA yet. There's a lot about to know about PWA but the question is will it be practical for them to fully adapt PWA since it would still consume a lot of memory and the functions are very minimal? I really thought they are already PWA because there was a message saying "You can still post while offline", I think that's a PWA service worker functionality since it would sync and get posted once you go online.
I see, so service workers run the scripts in the background, manifest makes them appear in the actual platform. Literally works the services and literally manifest. The service workers will be in charge on the offline capabilities as well as online syncing.
Umamisnack

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:29:37 AM

I see, so service workers run the scripts in the background, manifest makes them appear in the actual platform. Literally works the services and literally manifest. The service workers will be in charge on the offline capabilities as well as online syncing.
That is correct! Here is an easy application regarding manifest and service workers(PWA using app shell): https://developers.google.com/web/fundamentals/codelabs/your-first-pwapp/
That's basically it but the actual developing or creating your own or implementing to your own app isn't as easy as it looks.
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:58:58 AM

That is correct! Here is an easy application regarding manifest and service workers(PWA using app shell): https://developers.google.com/web/fundamentals/codelabs/your-first-pwapp/
That's basically it but the actual developing or creating your own or implementing to your own app isn't as easy as it looks.
Facebook is using service workers. Facebook is not yet that much of a PWA but they are using the same technology, so they just apply manifest and service workers to improve their system. Yes, the offline capability is done by service worker.
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:48:39 AM

Facebook is using service workers. Facebook is not yet that much of a PWA but they are using the same technology, so they just apply manifest and service workers to improve their system. Yes, the offline capability is done by service worker.

Facebook media cannot be use without internet even Twitter and others, perhaps PWA is only good for the offline I don't know if I am right

with my thought. But according to its whitepaper to increase the number of PWA provided in our App Store, yappadappadoo will provide an

integrated drag & drop suite simplifying the creation and development of PWA, the yappadappadoo-Suite. An extremely attractive incentive-

program will further boost the availability of PWA.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:18:23 AM

Do you think guys Yappadappadoo is just a hype only? because most of the whitepaper in the ico project was good only from the start only

then their ending was not good. I am hoping that this yappadappadoo is the same with them. So for now I need to wait for awhile until the

end of their campaign I think.
scarleth06

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:23:48 AM

I am really impressed by the one who made the video presentation of YAPPADAPPADOO. Simple yet meaningful. By seeing the video, I have the idea how the system works and how it can be beneficial for both users and developers. I am fond of using applications even android technology is not yet around so I have to admit that 1% of the current application is really a huge difference in terms of space consumption.
Can you give me the link of that video so i can see it for myself and thank you in advance... Btw Is there a portion from that video that will show yappadappadoo apps can run using Android and IOS operating system, or they combine all their features to each other?
joeljames23

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:01:15 AM

Yes mushimushi. You are right. I think this is what yappadappado is talking about when they say can work fine offline. It is when you open the applications and the pre-loaded content will still appear even if your connection will be suddenly gone. The problem with this kind of application is they consume so much space in our internal memory, but if we choose to use facebook in the web, it will require a continues internet connections though it will not affect our device storage i am also not too pro on it. I like it installed.

I do agreed with you, Yappadappadoo is very useful for offline, then obviously we can only social media thru online like twitter, social media, reddit, and others. And for what best for it too was its not consuming much space in our internal memory unlike to other apps store and google apps.
I think yappadappadoo application is good for all types of user because of this feature, mostly for every woman/girl that using much of  space's in their phones to pictures, video, music, and girls things... With yappadappadoo even they have all of what i said, still can have more apps that they wanted at the same time and that would be a great deal...
josh12parker

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:14:53 AM

The business is very good and if you actually thrive in actualizing your plans, then I think it will be cool
joliepearl06

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:29:35 AM

Besides to PWA what are the other  advantage of cloud based apps from yappadappadoo to what we are using now? I want to know more  and are we expecting new specs and devices from them? I heard they are communicating to phones, tablet developer's in other country means they plan to have their own device powered by PWA!?
sonjay22

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:58:20 AM

Yes mushimushi. You are right. I think this is what yappadappado is talking about when they say can work fine offline. It is when you open the applications and the pre-loaded content will still appear even if your connection will be suddenly gone. The problem with this kind of application is they consume so much space in our internal memory, but if we choose to use facebook in the web, it will require a continues internet connections though it will not affect our device storage i am also not too pro on it. I like it installed.
Ya. Same here. I still prefer the installed one. Even if i am sleeping or even if my phone is charging i can still receive notifications and messages. Mail messages are continually coming unlike if it is in the browser you will never know unless you open your mails in the browser.
And that's the advantage of yappadappadoo apps from native application, even though you're using the app there's no space need/requirements... I remember when i downloaded games app to my phone that has 700MB plus it takes more than 30mins to download then suddenly my phone reach the space available, and a message promted saying insufficient space available unable to download the file... The feeling of being upset is there because I'm waiting nearly an hour and it all comes to nothing, wasting my time and money...
scarleth06

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:32:01 AM

I've read so many positive sides on using Progressive Web Apps. Let's have now disadvantages of using it? Do native apps have capabilities that PWAs doesn't have? If a user switch on using PWAs rather than native apps, does PWA can be a native app like with notifications, badges, led indicator?

In my understanding in PWA it is ready to use, it can work in apps and in any android phone too. Also can operate smartphones and tablets with the same look and feel like

as native apps in accordance to their WP and its allows to use camera, microphone and messaging too, this what I knew about it.

As i read their WP, they have responsive website design (PWA) that they combine with the native apps... So user's can still enjoy the experience from native app regardless of what type of device and operating system, that's why developer are not necessarily need to have separate app for different operating system... I can see that native application has many restrictions compared to PWA that independent and it can apply to all...
sonjay22

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:03:02 PM

These leading applications right now are using PWA already like, facebook, linkedin, twitter, instagram and as you said google map. I’ve proven that i can use google map even if i am offline, the Local Area Network (LAN) can help me find my way in google. Can load nearby restaurants and other establishments through the use of keyword.
Google map are very useful for everyone who's not familiar with the place and searching for somewhere, mostly they are using data connection to be able to use it oustside but sometimes we don't know if we're already consumed all the data we have and because we're driving we didn't have chance to buy load... So if this PWA can run google map without data connection it will be fit for all uber/grab drivers and many motorists because they need this app for their everyday use...
E46nutbag

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:05:27 PM

I joined this project. I am interested to look how the founders implement the business!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: