Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:11:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30564 times)
Khayem

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:50:14 PM

I admire how YAPPADAPPADOO unselfishly share the technology of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) to us. I remember how Nokia selfishly hold every feature of mobile phones and that what makes their brand monopolize the market. Then afterward, other players offer different features and Android was introduced. Then now, Nokia was just a history.

I do agree with you, FacingTheGiants. Yappadappadoo's generosity in sharing this long-waited break for freedom
 in app world is bringing the worldwide users an advance and more convenient way to utilize apps -making it more
 suitable and be able to reach more users with the great combination of PWA and Blockchain technology.Can't wait to see the
 Yappadappadoo get ahead.

Andycalum

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:34:16 PM

I've read an article on how the PWA helped some platforms. It says you can access the page you are currently browsing even if you go offline. So, it's just like you may continue reading an already open page. I can see how that increased their engagement but I don't see it practical for online games.

I think you are correct with that. This will not be applicable for online games because it will not be called online games if it is offline. But the YAPPADAPPADOO platform will introduce the technology that will definitely help the online games lessen the space occupied by the apps or games that they have to access. They can't even feel the intermittent connection of the internet because the games' memory will be on the cache and not on the server.
I dont it is possible man. Online games have to have fast internet connection. In this area of offline applications they are talking about in their whitepaper i think is limited to applications who do not need internet connections that much like photo editors, puzzle games, and other games that though they can be online but can also work good offline.

correct me if I'm wrong or not, in my understanding yappadappadoo don't care if it is online or offline, just for what is important was that its

connected into blockchain technology, where Blockchain technology has quickly moved past the stage of being just a vehicle for Bitcoin

or for the Finance Sector. As a public, decentral, digital register, the Blockchain shows all transactions in an open and transparent form and is

radically changing the ways that supply meets demand across all platforms and industries.

I think, Yappadappadoo will not use the word "revolutionary" if they did not consider the profound or entirety 
of this project.So matters whether it has to do online or offline is within this project's scope
since one feature of PWA is about being able to access apps even offline.As with Blockchain technology,
it is important as it provides the PWA the conditions necessary for its continuous existence.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:17:36 PM

I want to know what popular social media apps are now using PWA? These popular social media apps should be available in Yappadappadoo app store so that people will support your project.
They admit in their whitepaper that some of the applications in apple store and play store are already using PWA so it means PWA will not be the first feature to be used by Yappadappadoo but they will use in most of their applications so they can work with no problems with older devices.
That's a basic for an app store. Apps that are popularly used and well sold should be available in any app store since that's where the market will go to. Social media apps is a must for any app store.
If they want to be a popular store, then they should be a store where everyone can easily find what they need. In the form of app store, those popular social media apps are part of what a normal user looks for, so they should be there.

Of course, they know that I have no doubt about that. What they will do is convert it to PWA so that it can be used more efficiently. What I am waiting are those apps known to be consuming too much memory from our mobile devices like facebook. I will be the first one who will download a Facebook Mobile Apps which is a Progressive Web Apps (PWA) already.
Facebook is already PWA and still will be consuming a lot of memory, I think. When browsing facebook, if the connection suddenly got disconnected, you can still browse pre-loaded page and pre-loaded videos and I think there's a setting for that.

Yes mushimushi. You are right. I think this is what yappadappado is talking about when they say can work fine offline. It is when you open the applications and the pre-loaded content will still appear even if your connection will be suddenly gone. The problem with this kind of application is they consume so much space in our internal memory, but if we choose to use facebook in the web, it will require a continues internet connections though it will not affect our device storage i am also not too pro on it. I like it installed.
Ya. Same here. I still prefer the installed one. Even if i am sleeping or even if my phone is charging i can still receive notifications and messages. Mail messages are continually coming unlike if it is in the browser you will never know unless you open your mails in the browser.
And that's the advantage of yappadappadoo apps from native application, even though you're using the app there's no space need/requirements... I remember when i downloaded games app to my phone that has 700MB plus it takes more than 30mins to download then suddenly my phone reach the space available, and a message promted saying insufficient space available unable to download the file... The feeling of being upset is there because I'm waiting nearly an hour and it all comes to nothing, wasting my time and money...

Having limited space available on phones, this PWA is really of great significant.Most of users are still more
into native app but as this Yappadappadoo project progresses and became available, who wouldn't want to experience
a revolutionized app with PWA feature integrated with Blockchain technology?
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:00:04 PM

I've read an article on how the PWA helped some platforms. It says you can access the page you are currently browsing even if you go offline. So, it's just like you may continue reading an already open page. I can see how that increased their engagement but I don't see it practical for online games.

I think you are correct with that. This will not be applicable for online games because it will not be called online games if it is offline. But the YAPPADAPPADOO platform will introduce the technology that will definitely help the online games lessen the space occupied by the apps or games that they have to access. They can't even feel the intermittent connection of the internet because the games' memory will be on the cache and not on the server.
Yes correct it will not work for online games, and its true it can help to lessen the space occupied by this games coz we all know this application have bigger size/mb and  we also need to reserve some space for our self like pictures and videos thus we cannot have all the application we want at the same time...

I thought yappadappadoo is flexible for online and offline system. Or it depends on the apps that we are going to download it, is that what

you're  trying to express to us here? though, it is good that its not going to consume a big space in our internal storage which I think its a big

advantage  for this project, right?

It was stated in WP,"PWA also provide offline functionalities, a feature previously restricted to native
applications."It is not clear yet though, the extent to which this offline functionalities is applicable.Have
to stay tune for further information.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:32:58 PM

I want to know what popular social media apps are now using PWA? These popular social media apps should be available in Yappadappadoo app store so that people will support your project.
They admit in their whitepaper that some of the applications in apple store and play store are already using PWA so it means PWA will not be the first feature to be used by Yappadappadoo but they will use in most of their applications so they can work with no problems with older devices.
That's a basic for an app store. Apps that are popularly used and well sold should be available in any app store since that's where the market will go to. Social media apps is a must for any app store.
If they want to be a popular store, then they should be a store where everyone can easily find what they need. In the form of app store, those popular social media apps are part of what a normal user looks for, so they should be there.

Of course, they know that I have no doubt about that. What they will do is convert it to PWA so that it can be used more efficiently. What I am waiting are those apps known to be consuming too much memory from our mobile devices like facebook. I will be the first one who will download a Facebook Mobile Apps which is a Progressive Web Apps (PWA) already.
Facebook is already PWA and still will be consuming a lot of memory, I think. When browsing facebook, if the connection suddenly got disconnected, you can still browse pre-loaded page and pre-loaded videos and I think there's a setting for that.

Yes mushimushi. You are right. I think this is what yappadappado is talking about when they say can work fine offline. It is when you open the applications and the pre-loaded content will still appear even if your connection will be suddenly gone. The problem with this kind of application is they consume so much space in our internal memory, but if we choose to use facebook in the web, it will require a continues internet connections though it will not affect our device storage i am also not too pro on it. I like it installed.
Ya. Same here. I still prefer the installed one. Even if i am sleeping or even if my phone is charging i can still receive notifications and messages. Mail messages are continually coming unlike if it is in the browser you will never know unless you open your mails in the browser.
And that's the advantage of yappadappadoo apps from native application, even though you're using the app there's no space need/requirements... I remember when i downloaded games app to my phone that has 700MB plus it takes more than 30mins to download then suddenly my phone reach the space available, and a message promted saying insufficient space available unable to download the file... The feeling of being upset is there because I'm waiting nearly an hour and it all comes to nothing, wasting my time and money...

Having limited space available on phones, this PWA is really of great significant.Most of users are still more
into native app but as this Yappadappadoo project progresses and became available, who wouldn't want to experience

Personally, upon learning the existence of this project makes me excited. Why? I am fond of downloading and installing applications that I think would be helpful to my lifestyle. I have downloaded apps regarding office applications for my work, social media apps, DIY apps, health and recipe apps and many more. These applications were due to my need for everyday life. That is why less space occupied is an issue to my mobile device.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:03:29 PM

Yes correct it will not work for online games, and its true it can help to lessen the space occupied by this games coz we all know this application have bigger size/mb and  we also need to reserve some space for our self like pictures and videos thus we cannot have all the application we want at the same time...

I thought yappadappadoo is flexible for online and offline system. Or it depends on the apps that we are going to download it, is that what

you're  trying to express to us here? though, it is good that its not going to consume a big space in our internal storage which I think its a big

advantage  for this project, right?

Yes, it is flexible but since some applications are required to be always online, the only thing it does is to minimize the lags experience by the user due to big space occupied by the said applications. This was made possible using Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and Blockchain Technology..
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:37:32 PM

YAPPADAPPADOO project really nailed it when they used Progressive Web App (App). Even though the technology was currently used by some applications online, they have improved it and they powered it by Blockchain Technology to make it more secure and more reliable.
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:11:36 PM

Deploying and maintaining a website or Progressive Web App (App) made easy as possible by using the Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and browser plugins. By having these things, the applications through YAPPADAPPADOO platform will be really cutting-edge applications. 
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:44:11 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 06:24:24 PM by XtraRolePlayer

Yes, also twitter, it's already PWA. Facebook is not really that much PWA but it will be, PWA is the future! Smiley
Many news sites and online shopping sites are PWA, also google maps!
These leading applications right now are using PWA already like, facebook, linkedin, twitter, instagram and as you said google map. I’ve proven that i can use google map even if i am offline, the Local Area Network (LAN) can help me find my way in google. Can load nearby restaurants and other establishments through the use of keyword.
Google map are very useful for everyone who's not familiar with the place and searching for somewhere, mostly they are using data connection to be able to use it oustside but sometimes we don't know if we're already consumed all the data we have and because we're driving we didn't have chance to buy load... So if this PWA can run google map without data connection it will be fit for all uber/grab drivers and many motorists because they need this app for their everyday use...

Sorry but I think we have to clarify things about Google Maps. First of all, Google Maps is normally used online. But it has a feature which can be used as offline. How is it possible? By downloading the offline map (or it normally downloaded as cache) then using the Global Positioning System (GPS) and not the Local Area Network (LAN). Google Maps also launch a new application called MAPS GO which is just a Progressive Web App (PWA).

Reference:
https://thenextweb.com/apps/2017/12/14/googles-lightweight-maps-go-is-just-a-progressive-web-app-heres-how-to-try-it/
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:17:02 PM

I am really impressed by the one who made the video presentation of YAPPADAPPADOO. Simple yet meaningful. By seeing the video, I have the idea how the system works and how it can be beneficial for both users and developers. I am fond of using applications even android technology is not yet around so I have to admit that 1% of the current application is really a huge difference in terms of space consumption.
Can you give me the link of that video so i can see it for myself and thank you in advance... Btw Is there a portion from that video that will show yappadappadoo apps can run using Android and IOS operating system, or they combine all their features to each other?

I think XtraRolePlayer is referring to the video presentation on the first page of this ANN Thread. I've watched the video too and I must agree that it is really informative. Good Job YAPPADAPPADOO team!  Kindly try the link below to locate the said video presentation. We are more than happy to hear what is your feedback about the video presentation. I hope you will enjoy it same as we do!

https://yappadappadoo.io/images/video.mp4
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:30:52 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 06:42:54 PM by Shikaina

Personally, upon learning the existence of this project makes me excited. Why? I am fond of downloading and installing applications that I think would be helpful to my lifestyle. I have downloaded apps regarding office applications for my work, social media apps, DIY apps, health and recipe apps and many more. These applications were due to my need for everyday life. That is why less space occupied is an issue to my mobile device.
As you can see Don Chester these applications that can work fine offline like Microsoft office can be fine working offline but you will have to install them in your device so it is already contrary to what they said that their applications will not need installations nor downloads. In this area I dont understant Yappadappado that much.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:00:13 PM

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*RTsIzEBarJS0qcN7bobKpQ.jpeg
Hey guys take a look at this! A short article about what Yapapadappado contain.
YAPPADAPPADOO: HOW TO DISRUPT THE APPs MARKET

1. They have Apps store based on blockchain - the application store based on blockchain so payment and transactions on application purchases will be made through blockchain with the use of Flints, their native token as a mean of payment.
2. They have the YAPPA’ SUITE: WHEN AN IDEA IS ENOUGH - a suite where all the means for creating applications are provided for developers.
3. YAPPA’ INTEGRATED FLINT CRYPTO WALLET - an integrated wallet which allows costumers to their credit cards as if it is their classic application store.

You may read more from here: https://medium.com/@yappadappadoo/yappadappadoo-how-to-distrupt-the-apps-market-1667dd32cbc1
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:30:16 PM

3 FACTS ABOUT YAPPADAPPADOO: INTERVIEW WITH URS KIPFER
Urs Kipfer, the CEO of Yappadappadoo, got in contact with Progressive Web Applications (PWAs) three years ago when he discovered himself fascinated with all of the advantages they bring to both users and developers. Rapidly popped up the idea of making them available and monetizable through and independent store — which would be able to serve all the users of mobile devices on Android and iOS.

You can read more from this link: https://medium.com/@yappadappadoo/3-facts-about-yappadappadoo-interview-with-urs-kipfer-9b1a48d43046

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:59:47 PM

As you can see Don Chester these applications that can work fine offline like Microsoft office can be fine working offline but you will have to install them in your device so it is already contrary to what they said that their applications will not need installations nor downloads. In this area I dont understant Yappadappado that much.
Ya and Microsoft 365 can only be fine working when you are online but still if you dont have the subscription there are still some features that are limited. But anyway, if they can provide a better service for older operating system is already good. This way it will also be the answer to the problem everyone have right now with their mobile devices. Not everyone can afford to buy new smartphones, even if they have their old phones, they will be forced to buy a new one since they cannot use it properly anymore.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
LeeMiinHoo

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:24:15 PM

Yappadappadoo will not store any personal user data - only Blockchain IDs

What does Blockchain ID? And what is the advantage of using it?
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:00:48 PM

Ya and Microsoft 365 can only be fine working when you are online but still if you dont have the subscription there are still some features that are limited. But anyway, if they can provide a better service for older operating system is already good. This way it will also be the answer to the problem everyone have right now with their mobile devices. Not everyone can afford to buy new smartphones, even if they have their old phones, they will be forced to buy a new one since they cannot use it properly anymore.

It can work even if you have an unstable connection or totally don't have an internet connection at all. Because PWA uses caching to maintain offline capabilities. You may not see the latest data if you do not have internet, but it won't be left with a blank screen. Unlike with native apps, if you do not have internet, you cannot see even a bit of image. It is totally blank.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
Cash_Alex

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:11:19 PM

Good night fellows. I suppose It's a good project
toheed2x

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:19:16 PM

there is bounty thread by YAPPADAPPADOO  Huh
nancybeee

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:31:29 PM

Progressive Web Apps are easy to implement. You don't need to hire another app developers in order for you to have PWA. Because PWA uses only Javascript. So if you already have JavaScript developers, then you don't need additional developers if you want your business to create PWA.
magz

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:00:54 PM

Progressive Web Apps are easy to implement. You don't need to hire another app developers in order for you to have PWA. Because PWA uses only Javascript. So if you already have JavaScript developers, then you don't need additional developers if you want your business to create PWA.

PWA is an alternative for native apps. These applications are easy to develop and also budget friendly. Using PWA instead of developing hybrid apps will help a company to save development time and cost. Though not all browsers support PWAs, but then we are in a state of moving towards technological advancement. So we expect more tech companies will now support PWAs.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: