Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 04:01:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30565 times)
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:06:07 AM

Found this tweet that indicates a very promising future for PWAs as Apple starts encouraging Progressive Web Apps for businesses instead of iOS apps.

A good proof how timely and relevant Yappadappadoo is.

Know more here: https://twitter.com/ChrisLove/status/1006208526895722504

Whoah! What a news flash!

Though indirectly, i too do see that Apple might be launching PWA Support on their platform.  Perhaps they also realized the good profit it entails.

Thanks Bitcoindust for sharing. And here's the video embedded on the above tweet for everyone's viewing pleasure: https://twitter.com/i/status/1006208526895722504

So yappadappadoo is actually on the right track, so to say.

Imagine Apple getting ready for a PWA Support facility as early as now.  And who knows, they might bring this soon to be launched service on the Blockchain technology too?

But all in all, it makes a lot of sense to convince many of us to start contributing and investing on Yappadappadoo as early as now because the future is looking dire bright for PWAs.

As many technology analyst say, Progressive Web Apps is a future proof tech that everyone is definitely gonna have a taste of, one way or the other.

So it is not really a surprise to me that Apple had started to create their own PWA support, in fact, Android might be on it too already.

But then again, being app giants, these guys are out there to monopolize and control the PWA industry just as much as they did with native apps.  Whereas Yappadappadoo wanted to break that profitability and bring back to people and developers their much deserve savings. And that is an edge of Yappa that i am banking on.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:30:25 AM

Found this tweet that indicates a very promising future for PWAs as Apple starts encouraging Progressive Web Apps for businesses instead of iOS apps.

Though indirectly, i too do see that Apple might be launching PWA Support on their platform.  Perhaps they also realized the good profit it entails.

Thanks Bitcoindust for sharing. And here's the video embedded on the above tweet for everyone's viewing pleasure: https://twitter.com/i/status/1006208526895722504

Imagine Apple getting ready for a PWA Support facility as early as now.  And who knows, they might bring this soon to be launched service on the Blockchain technology too?

But all in all, it makes a lot of sense to convince many of us to start contributing and investing on Yappadappadoo as early as now because the future is looking dire bright for PWAs.

As many technology analyst say, Progressive Web Apps is a future proof tech that everyone is definitely gonna have a taste of, one way or the other.

So it is not really a surprise to me that Apple had started to create their own PWA support, in fact, Android might be on it too already.

But then again, being app giants, these guys are out there to monopolize and control the PWA industry just as much as they did with native apps.  Whereas Yappadappadoo wanted to break that profitability and bring back to people and developers their much deserve savings. And that is an edge of Yappa that i am banking on.

There's a lot of buzz running around the net regarding PWAs nowadays, it seems everyone is getting ready for an epic battle of Progressive Web Apps.

Google held a consortium recently and many will follow suit for sure.

The technology is young and i hope Yappadappadoo will lead many in disrupting the app industry as they carry with them goodwill for both consumers and developers.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:59:31 AM

There's a lot of buzz running around the net regarding PWAs nowadays, it seems everyone is getting ready for an epic battle of Progressive Web Apps.

Google held a consortium recently and many will follow suit for sure.

The technology is young and i hope Yappadappadoo will lead many in disrupting the app industry as they carry with them goodwill for both consumers and developers.

I appreciate all your thoughts.

It makes me realize more what Yappadappadoo is trying to achieve here and how noteworthy their project is (and how sound of an investment it could be.)

And again, i do hope to have an early taste of Yappa's PWA offering with even just a single app on their platform.
amir.malik

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:27:08 AM

Apple has Xcode, this one has:
Quote from: whitepaper
yappadappadoo-Suite to develop PWA's quickly and economically.
We'll find out if it's developer friendly as other app creators.

Wait for it then? I think this one should come first because where will the apps come from if the suite is not developed first? The suite should be the one prioritized since it needs to be able to provide ease of creation of apps to developers. It's an app store so, more apps, more sales, probably.
I agree. The suite would be the one to come first because that's where the applications would come from. It's a store, so, the grand opening of the store should have a lot of merchandise inside.
tokeisou

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:59:43 AM

Wait for it then? I think this one should come first because where will the apps come from if the suite is not developed first? The suite should be the one prioritized since it needs to be able to provide ease of creation of apps to developers. It's an app store so, more apps, more sales, probably.
I agree. The suite would be the one to come first because that's where the applications would come from. It's a store, so, the grand opening of the store should have a lot of merchandise inside.
I think I read somewhere that they will be launching the store first before the suite. I don't think that would be a big issue or problem though. For me, it makes no difference if the store or the suite comes first.
Anonyms

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:25:10 AM

I think I read somewhere that they will be launching the store first before the suite. I don't think that would be a big issue or problem though. For me, it makes no difference if the store or the suite comes first.
Here is their roadmap from the first page:

https://i.imgur.com/7zWiHj3.png

OlympusMons

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:00:47 AM

I agree. Them launching the store first and offering currently existing apps or basic apps would be great since we know that the platform is already working and possibly already earning if it is launched first.
Umamisnack

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:30:50 AM

I agree. Them launching the store first and offering currently existing apps or basic apps would be great since we know that the platform is already working and possibly already earning if it is launched first.
That's actually a great idea. If they launched the platform first and are able to actually make profit out of it, then this project will surely be a success. Any ICO with an already existing fully functional platform is a big green for investors.
shenglizhe

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:01:58 AM

That's actually a great idea. If they launched the platform first and are able to actually make profit out of it, then this project will surely be a success. Any ICO with an already existing fully functional platform is a big green for investors.
An existing usable platform, compared to a simple MVP, would definitely seem more trustworthy and has more chances of gaining support from the community and investors.
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:35:27 AM

I want to know what popular social media apps are now using PWA? These popular social media apps should be available in Yappadappadoo app store so that people will support your project.
They admit in their whitepaper that some of the applications in apple store and play store are already using PWA so it means PWA will not be the first feature to be used by Yappadappadoo but they will use in most of their applications so they can work with no problems with older devices.
That's a basic for an app store. Apps that are popularly used and well sold should be available in any app store since that's where the market will go to. Social media apps is a must for any app store.
If they want to be a popular store, then they should be a store where everyone can easily find what they need. In the form of app store, those popular social media apps are part of what a normal user looks for, so they should be there.

Of course, they know that I have no doubt about that. What they will do is convert it to PWA so that it can be used more efficiently. What I am waiting are those apps known to be consuming too much memory from our mobile devices like facebook. I will be the first one who will download a Facebook Mobile Apps which is a Progressive Web Apps (PWA) already.
Facebook is already PWA and still will be consuming a lot of memory, I think. When browsing facebook, if the connection suddenly got disconnected, you can still browse pre-loaded page and pre-loaded videos and I think there's a setting for that.
Yes, also twitter, it's already PWA. Facebook is not really that much PWA but it will be, PWA is the future! Smiley
Many news sites and online shopping sites are PWA, also google maps!
These leading applications right now are using PWA already like, facebook, linkedin, twitter, instagram and as you said google map. I’ve proven that i can use google map even if i am offline, the Local Area Network (LAN) can help me find my way in google. Can load nearby restaurants and other establishments through the use of keyword.
Google map are very useful for everyone who's not familiar with the place and searching for somewhere, mostly they are using data connection to be able to use it oustside but sometimes we don't know if we're already consumed all the data we have and because we're driving we didn't have chance to buy load... So if this PWA can run google map without data connection it will be fit for all uber/grab drivers and many motorists because they need this app for their everyday use...

Sorry but I think we have to clarify things about Google Maps. First of all, Google Maps is normally used online. But it has a feature which can be used as offline. How is it possible? By downloading the offline map (or it normally downloaded as cache) then using the Global Positioning System (GPS) and not the Local Area Network (LAN). Google Maps also launch a new application called MAPS GO which is just a Progressive Web App (PWA).

Reference:
https://thenextweb.com/apps/2017/12/14/googles-lightweight-maps-go-is-just-a-progressive-web-app-heres-how-to-try-it/
So there is already MAPS GO that using PWA feature that can use even offline, do you think it will give the same function as in online? Because when we're using maps/navigation not just to know the exact place but also to know where is the best route and way to go from you location to your destination, and i think if you're offline or using downloaded map it can't be show the traffic situation in your area... Maybe if they can develop navigation apps that can give the traffic situation and the best route without using the internet but only gps from your phone i think it be great for all...

Somewhat there is a little difference when you use the application offline because it is not updated if traffic status is a concern. Artificial Intelligence will not be very functional which gives you update about heavy traffic and accidents, guiding you to an alternate route is another advantage when using online. But the good thing is that, whether it is not online, it still has a purpose, unlike online apps that only function when online.
Yes correct its very much different from other apps, i think this app is only a display without the help of internet and its ridiculous... Thats why yappadappadoo came up with the solutions to stop this and to enjoy our apps everytime whether online or offline, its a great steps from yappadappadoo to consider what user's really need...

Most of the users actually are offline users I think, not all places in the entire world has its own internet connection like in the province or

mountainous place. so yappadappadoo I guess is suitable for this perhaps. 
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:34:48 AM

Yes, something that Developers and companies has to check up on.The following are from Yappadappadoo's engaging plans as written in WP:
"We will create the yappadappadoo-Suite, a drag and drop development software to assist app-developers worldwide. The Suite is a web-based platform, which allows the developer to complete the app production process quickly and efficiently. The suite covers design, programming, data-interface, database structure, asset management, testing, deployment, monetization and hosting on highly-scalable and highly available servers.
The yappadappadoo-Suite enables developers who are new to the development of PWA, to quickly gain experience with the relevant technology, but it also offers experienced developers faster and more cost-effective methods to develop sophisticated SEO-optimized PWA. These apps can then be monetized in the yappadappadoo Store at the most favourable conditions available on the market. Within the scope of our bootstrap strategy,we will also offer attractive developer incentives, such as tokens for development work,and recommendations etc., thus increasing awareness within both the developer and the general business community."

I wonder if using this Yappa suite is free. If it will be free, there will for sure be a lot of individuals that would want to try creating and developing applications since they will be paid in their work if their work will be successful.

If this things would be free for sure many of the users globally, would get interest on this project 100%. With the use of PWA Progressive Web

Applications represent a symbiosis of responsive website design and native app technology and provide the solution to some of the great

weaknesses of the "mobile first" concept.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:05:04 AM

I've read so many positive sides on using Progressive Web Apps. Let's have now disadvantages of using it? Do native apps have capabilities that PWAs doesn't have? If a user switch on using PWAs rather than native apps, does PWA can be a native app like with notifications, badges, led indicator?

In my understanding in PWA it is ready to use, it can work in apps and in any android phone too. Also can operate smartphones and tablets with the same look and feel like

as native apps in accordance to their WP and its allows to use camera, microphone and messaging too, this what I knew about it.
I'm not really sure if these are disadvantages since these are just needed for the app to actually work offline and actually will make user experience better but initially, it would consume either the same or more data volume upon initial download since it would be downloading all necessary files for the offline functions. Depending on the application, it would consume data volume and possibility of consuming more storage as well.

Progressive Web Apps (PWA) only consumes 1% of the current native applications. This is the real advantage of PWA versus the native applications. It also helps the apps in terms of speed not sacrificing the quality of the user's experience. YAPPADAPPADOO project is really the brightest idea I think in improving applications.
Correct me if I am wrong here BooTheGreat, i think that also because of PWA there will be no need to update applications because applications that are not up to date do not function good and sometimes do not even work. If applications using PWA can be accessed and used through browser, then they are up to date.
That's true there is no need to update but i think its not because of PWA feature, maybe because they using cloud based program? Im not really sure but PWA feature is to make application available when offline right!? And make it useful even without the internet, by PWA you can use the memory of your phone for your personal things and not for apps or you can have it at the same time...

This is right! Progressive Web Apps (PWA) feature really makes the application available even if it is offline. The application saved all of its memory on the cache and these data are just enough to make the whole application to function normally. The update is done to enhance the application but I think the enhancement occurs when it is really needed, but as for saved cache is concern, the application as I said earlier will function normally.
Yes that's correct PWA are using cloud based web technology for all of their applications, so when we use their apps is always updated unlike to apps store we have now in the market... And because of the reliability of yappadappadoo apps we can see that their project is really focus on changing the experience of many user's by giving them a enjoyable moment when they're using their phones and tablets...
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:38:14 AM

I've read so many positive sides on using Progressive Web Apps. Let's have now disadvantages of using it? Do native apps have capabilities that PWAs doesn't have? If a user switch on using PWAs rather than native apps, does PWA can be a native app like with notifications, badges, led indicator?

In my understanding in PWA it is ready to use, it can work in apps and in any android phone too. Also can operate smartphones and tablets with the same look and feel like

as native apps in accordance to their WP and its allows to use camera, microphone and messaging too, this what I knew about it.
I'm not really sure if these are disadvantages since these are just needed for the app to actually work offline and actually will make user experience better but initially, it would consume either the same or more data volume upon initial download since it would be downloading all necessary files for the offline functions. Depending on the application, it would consume data volume and possibility of consuming more storage as well.

Progressive Web Apps (PWA) only consumes 1% of the current native applications. This is the real advantage of PWA versus the native applications. It also helps the apps in terms of speed not sacrificing the quality of the user's experience. YAPPADAPPADOO project is really the brightest idea I think in improving applications.
Correct me if I am wrong here BooTheGreat, i think that also because of PWA there will be no need to update applications because applications that are not up to date do not function good and sometimes do not even work. If applications using PWA can be accessed and used through browser, then they are up to date.
That's true there is no need to update but i think its not because of PWA feature, maybe because they using cloud based program? Im not really sure but PWA feature is to make application available when offline right!? And make it useful even without the internet, by PWA you can use the memory of your phone for your personal things and not for apps or you can have it at the same time...

This is right! Progressive Web Apps (PWA) feature really makes the application available even if it is offline. The application saved all of its memory on the cache and these data are just enough to make the whole application to function normally. The update is done to enhance the application but I think the enhancement occurs when it is really needed, but as for saved cache is concern, the application as I said earlier will function normally.
Yes that's correct PWA are using cloud based web technology for all of their applications, so when we use their apps is always updated unlike to apps store we have now in the market... And because of the reliability of yappadappadoo apps we can see that their project is really focus on changing the experience of many user's by giving them a enjoyable moment when they're using their phones and tablets...
I agree and it's great to see that yappadappadoo are up to the challenge of technology and  responds from the problems/needs from many user around the world... As we observe upgrades are not the answer to this problem, we need a concrete solution to end this "no ending updates" to our devices... And yappadappadoo sees PWA as a solution to this technology crisis and a key to revolutionize the application market...
scarleth06

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:01:53 AM

I agree and it's great to see that yappadappadoo are up to the challenge of technology and  responds from the problems/needs from many user around the world... As we observe upgrades are not the answer to this problem, we need a concrete solution to end this "no ending updates" to our devices... And yappadappadoo sees PWA as a solution to this technology crisis and a key to revolutionize the application market...
That's true people are waiting for this, the solution for all application in our generation... We're lucky to experience this wonderful project of yappadappadoo, the PWA offers a lot of change for everyone of us by giving the next level of technology...
joliepearl06

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:32:19 AM

Do you know that YAPPADAPPADO can also give profit to application developers? If you have a skill in designing and creating new applications, they will provide for you the templates you are going to use from their YAPPA suite and the moment the application you have developed is accepted, you will be paid in Flints.

This is great! YAPPADAPPADOO project not only helps us as users but also the application developers. More people will be enjoying all the benefits that this project may bring. There is a great demand for applications so this might be the future bread and butter of some people who are really skilled in this field of work.

Hmmm... Good news I think. Some of the members of this community are mostly technically inclined so I think this will surely a great opportunity for them. One more thing is that the revolutionized applications will definitely strengthen more the applications industry and give more chances for series of possibilities. YAPPADAPPADO project really nailed it in terms of innovation and advancement of technology.
Well by this many developer of apps technology will likely to make application that suite the yappadappadoo platform, they're not only changing the native applications industry but also give oppourtunity for those people who have skill/talent to this field... And maybe some of them are behind those great application we've already used before, look forward to more apps they'll make...
sonjay22

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:02:48 PM

Do you know that YAPPADAPPADO can also give profit to application developers? If you have a skill in designing and creating new applications, they will provide for you the templates you are going to use from their YAPPA suite and the moment the application you have developed is accepted, you will be paid in Flints.

This is great! YAPPADAPPADOO project not only helps us as users but also the application developers. More people will be enjoying all the benefits that this project may bring. There is a great demand for applications so this might be the future bread and butter of some people who are really skilled in this field of work.

Hmmm... Good news I think. Some of the members of this community are mostly technically inclined so I think this will surely a great opportunity for them. One more thing is that the revolutionized applications will definitely strengthen more the applications industry and give more chances for series of possibilities. YAPPADAPPADO project really nailed it in terms of innovation and advancement of technology.
Well by this many developer of apps technology will likely to make application that suite the yappadappadoo platform, they're not only changing the native applications industry but also give oppourtunity for those people who have skill/talent to this field... And maybe some of them are behind those great application we've already used before, look forward to more apps they'll make...
Ah so yappadappadoo are inviting all apps developer to showcase their talents and give us the best feature of apps we wanted and in return they will receive a fli token from yappadappadoo... This is really interesting especially for this people who are willing to participate and contribute their best in this one of a kind project, goodluck to both you...
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:36:59 PM

The main point of having Yappadappadoo as being the main platform for all PWA apps is eliminating the longer process and using up the minimum space on a certain gadget. Time may come that all gadgets may no longer need internal storage but all will be stored in the cloud.
Khayem

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:00:18 PM

Having apps that don't update means that the apps are already in the perfect state. That's what the updates are for, in order to constantly improve the apps' performance. They're already setting up the standards for those apps and I'm already looking forward to it.
Andycalum

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:57:46 PM

I think so far their project was running in good progress, and many of the community also are now became aware of this yappadappadoo.

I believed also that yappadappadoo could survive like what apple apps and google apps did when they've started before.

Yappadappadoo's name is still yet to rival Google or Apple. In the time being, we should expect how would the team behind Yappadappadoo introduce it in the public. With its' specs and capabilities it shouldn't have be a problem.
Jadeite

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:55:32 PM

As i’ve read Yappa suite will be there for interested developers. They will provide needed templates for the application they are going to develop but since they are also going to accept other applications from different developers outside the platform so it is ok. They will have ready applications by then.
I like this opportunity that Yappadappadoo is giving to whoever will be intersted. Giving them opportunity to earn and to develop their talents. If this Yappa suite will be available i would want to try it myself.

This is advantageous to both Yappadappadoo and the interested developers. At this point, there are already lots of knowledgeable, well-versed people with web technology.This is going to be a platform for them to showcase their own useful PWA.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: