Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:18:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings.  (Read 8163 times)
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:33:28 AM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?

Create a business that interests you so that you can have some profit while saving money. This will be your back money money in case you need it. Simple business that doesn't require big capital was the best specially when you are earning not so big amount of money. Just choose a business to start that fits on your penny. You can start a business like a selling cupcakes or shirts.
GAGA GRAY

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:26:49 PM

I think that the wisest thing that you can do in your savings is you should keep the 20% of it for long term savings or as an emergency savings and diversify the rest for investment purposes or making your money grow and that is the best for me since a lot of people are just comfortable with having savings but no investment which is not a good thing for long term basis.
kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:56:21 PM

The habit of saving money is itself an education for it fosters every virtue like self-discipline, responsible and knows how to sacrifice and think for the future. Once you keep and save money you need to save your goal why you need to save and how are going to spend it. Is it for investment or for future purposes? You need first to divide it by how many times you are possibly going to use it. Like keeping for self needs and wants, emergency funds or for health purposes or even for investment. You need to know where and when you are going to save it because saving money and knowing its purpose will help you grow and be responsible.
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:05:52 PM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

it depends on what savings it is. If the savings is alloted for medical or hospital emergencies it will not be wise to put it in time investment as it will be hard to access it once it's needed.

It is wise to put savings into new investment as it could generate another source of income. But a wiser man would research first before investing to minimize possible loss of profits.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:25:31 PM

If you are talking about the 20% savings kept in fiat other than crypto investment then i would suggest not to put that money into crypto as there can be any emergency in your personal life and the market may not be favourable at that time and you may end up losing your money because of the urgency of that money at that point of time. So always keep that 20% fiat money intact.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:02:50 PM

If you discuss this topic with normal people then they suggest you to just put your money into banks or some where else, which is safe place.But i have good knowledge of cryptocurrency and i have since last two year into this market and in this two years i seen the many big changes in the proce of bitcoin..so i recommend you to invest yoir 20% into cryptocurrency like btc,eth etc.
I hope this information will help you to invest your money at proper place.
@baracitamon

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:03:49 PM

Create a business that interests you so that you can have some profit while saving money. This will be your back money money in case you need it. Simple business that doesn't require big capital was the best specially when you are earning not so big amount of money. Just choose a business to start that fits on your penny. You can start a business like a selling cupcakes or shirts.
If you dare risk perhaps save 10% of your savings on the bank, the other 90% invest in Crypto, probably holding BTC or ETH, the two safest coins for you and they will make you happy. Very high leverage in the future, I am confident that, although investing in any market is risky and investing in electronic money is the highest risk. But holding the BTC and ETH is always safe.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 07:10:06 AM

The best to do with savings is to buy cryptocurrency but not one, because investing in one will take all your investment if the price collapse, better to divide your money in different crypto. By this way losing chances will be reduced and profit chances will increase because on the whole the prices of almost all cryptocurrency are increasing.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:55:09 AM

I am prefer choosing investing our 20% saving than keep it on bank account. Keeping on bank account have risk reduced by inflation, different with investing on crypto, market still growing and have potential give us profits
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:05:41 AM

One of the wise thing is to put them into work. Just find a good and trustworthy coin or two and invest your funds into crypto
Thira

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:08:41 AM

Wise thing to do when i have my savings,  i will prioritize first the needs of the family and keep it grow more by investing bitcoin in longterm.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:37:44 AM

My savings is different from my investments. Their should be a different room for that in order not to be reckless with every thing in the end.
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:08:28 AM

Well as for savings the wise thing to do with it is invest it in different forms first is in crypto currencies, stock investments, real estate, business capital etc. and of course still save some for emergency fund.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:07:49 PM

Well as for savings the wise thing to do with it is invest it in different forms first is in crypto currencies, stock investments, real estate, business capital etc. and of course still save some for emergency fund.

Agree with this opinion. Better invest our saving in several instrument. Dividing our investment will minimizing risk and better invest on some investment that have big liquidity for our safety.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:58:41 PM

I save money for emergencies and something important and I have to save money for savings and not invest in crypto because if I invest all my money it will be very risky and I can lose all my money when the value of crypto I have down the price

I think, if the 20% allocated will be invested in term deposits, is it still possible to generate as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe let the money go to bed until you need it?
What would be a wise suitcase to do with the noney you have saved?
I see that many of you really like the 20% concept of the method in which you share 20% of your earnings to be saved as an emergency fund.
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:02:18 PM

I believe that inflation is increasing in our lives and our economy. Maintaining and keeping savings has not been effective. Instead, reinvesting or trading for profit and accruing future increases is a recommended form. And in fact the state always has schemes to encourage people to develop business models at the small and medium level.

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:04:56 PM

Savings are normally done for future or security purposes. As such, i touch my savings whenever the need arises as per the goal or plan. If you are talking about my earnings, then i normally divide it into three portions where 20% goes to savings, 60% goes to investment and 20% for personal use. For the investment, i normally go invest in ETH and BTC and hold for long term.
iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:24:25 PM

I think allocating 20% of emergency savings to invest in cryptocurrency is worth a try, although a little risky but worth doing, you should choose the right investment, you can also try on short term deposits and expect a little interest, or you invest your money in stocks return the profit briefly.
In my opinion, for every 50% saving and 50% investing in BTC, I think that with this level it will be the safest for you and holding the BTC is ok in most coin types, they are the strongest coin and Almost the price of the altcoin depends on the price of the BTC, in fact the BTC price is king and the other coins are soldier.
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:57:44 PM

I think you should not put all of your savings down for  investment knowing that it would be risky or might end up giving you a lot of loss of money that's why you should be smart with your savings. You can lend some of your savings on investing in crypto but you should atleast keep plenty on you so that if things get messed up, you wouldn't end up broke.
B@rry@llen

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:04:00 PM

First of all in doing everything about your money you need to create a spending plan or budget plan. This is one of the best to do when it comes in savings because you need to know how to balance your money on your own and also how to budget it to have a savings. Also you need to lessen your expenditures in your life. Also it is nice to do have a savings because you can use it for your future plan/purposes or for yoar goals in life not only for that but also you can use it when it comes for emergency and it help you a lot. Also one of the best to do in your money or savings is to invest your money in a company or franchise a company or build your own company to have a continuous funds. Also just like what i said earlier you need to balance it carefully and also you need to sure that your money will be safe in everything you do
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: