Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:12:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings.  (Read 8161 times)
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:53:03 PM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
I prefer to you to try to make investment with cryptocurrency. It is a good idea to put the 20% of your savings in the cryptocurrency market. There are now manybgood investment that you can do in order to grow your capital.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
parthgajjar

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:57:54 PM

Setting you goal is the best thing you can do with your savings, know your needs and wants. Savings might not give you so much profit but you can use it as your capital on the things you want to build. Doing business is pretty amazing, investing is great in term of profit making. I think emergency funds should be saved in fiat money. because emergency funds are used at any time. if we keep it in the form of investment deposit or cryptocurrency then we will need time to change it in fiat form
110910ktx

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:58:10 PM

The reason is cash depreciates over time, pretty slowly in most cases, but it loses value nonetheless. In a time deposit account or savings account, the interest earned reduces the loss of value due to inflation, if it doesn't entirely make up for it. Well the amount that you can save always depends on how many people you are supposed to feed or support financially. If the number is not large, you can save great amount but if it is otherwise, you end up in borrowing from others
domerosan10

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:10:25 PM

It depends on you if to do a good thing for your savings, if you have savings. Because everyone has every right. Essentially you should not be wasteful and do not buy useless items, that's all I can explain, thank you.  Smiley
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:25:08 PM

This depends on the need of a person. Personally, right now I need some wonderful house for my family. So, I will prioritize my saving to buy an affordable house. Everyone has a different needs, so the important thing is spending that saving wisely based on the main needs.

Wow this is really nice, you are saving good amount of profit for your family to by a house for them, as those who are living with you, I think it is need of the day to store good amount of money for our future when we will not have any source of income, one day your real job will get fade but at that time you will live better life only because of bitcoin saving, investing is the most profitable thing we can do with our saving it will make it double for us.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:13:57 PM

If i had any kind of savings anywhere else, id invest it in the BTC. Call me stupid, and i disagree with you. If you made 30 thousand USD  within 2 months from an initial investment of only 6 thousand USD, you cant be called stupid, right? I advice anyone who is willing to make an investment in the BGTC today and not miss out on the chance for a fortune.
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:53:55 PM

I agree, emergency fund should be liquid and it should not be considered to put into investment. Money for investment is part of your savings that you are willing to risk. Investment is always with risk. Therefore, better to set aside a portion of your savings into investment. Start small and I'm sure your find your way to be BIG. Smiley
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:12:22 AM

If the market conditions are in a very crowded condition I myself tend to continue to invest in the world of crypto but if the market is having a bad issue avoid it including the right move to secure the money forward and there is no panic in the long run.

Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:27:48 AM

Well if I had any amounts of savings I would definitely invest it to bitcoin because I you will save it or deposit it to banks you can only earn small profit while in bitcoin you might earn big in a month or a year because of its volatile value.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:30:01 AM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

That emergency fund should not be invested in cryptocurrency or time deposit or any form of investment that cannot be pulled out any minute you need them. It should stay somewhere you can easily access in times of urgent needs. I don't think you will have to set aside 20% of your earnings for your emergency fund. You just have to save a certain amount for your emergency needs. If unused, just let it stay there. You will only replenish it if it is already drained.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Andalusy

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:09:02 AM

I understand that we have different ways on how to use our savings or when we will gonna spend to the extent that we will not regret our own actions. In my case, I still prefer my savings to be kept somewhere safe since I know for a fact that I will be needing that in the future. I also like the idea of investing my money to some crypto related business especially if I have the knowledge and extra money. For as long as I doubt in a certain thing, I would not continue doing that, on the other hand if I am sure enough then I would go for it.
tukang_rosok

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:38:32 AM

Well if I had any amounts of savings I would definitely invest it to bitcoin because I you will save it or deposit it to banks you can only earn small profit while in bitcoin you might earn big in a month or a year because of its volatile value.
people interested with bitcoin or other cryptocurrency because it's profit.they can earn thousands or even million just in one night.but the opposite, they can loss their money too in one night
chriskol

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:56:39 AM

While trading on cryptoexchange withdraw 11% every month and this will be your reserve fund on deposit in bank. So that you can save your money and in case of loss you can invest again
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:07:42 AM

My expectation when investing and storing my assets in the world of cryptocurrency and storing it in bitcoin is that I can earn a profit from every price increase I can earn each month. but it seems very dangerous if you use emergency money.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:11:51 AM

My expectation when investing and storing my assets in the world of cryptocurrency and storing it in bitcoin is that I can earn a profit from every price increase I can earn each month. but it seems very dangerous if you use emergency money.
dont use your emergency fund for any invesment.it is risky if you lose in your invesment.while you need this money for urgent need, you have nothing and can't do anything.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:42:47 AM

I think that instead of saving our money, we should invest our money in other places such as bitcoin, ethereum, gold or real estate. By investing your money like that, you have a chance to multiply your balance to many times. Therefore, dont waste your money on bank, try to buy something or invest in something.
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:54:13 AM

You can always start your own business in order to have more income monthly by using the profit you earn from cryptocurrency and because of that, you can live on a very wealthy life in the future.

cardo

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:09:08 AM

If you had gained huge profit in crypto I think the best thing to do is make a business on your profits in trading and by holding coins this is the best way to save your money and have double income while trading and get profit from you other business.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:16:38 AM

The best thing to do with your savings is start your own business in order to have more income monthly or daily depending on how hard you work each day.

kenharry

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:02:12 AM

Saving is one of the options available to a income earner.  These savings can be left idle in banks yielding minimal returns, which is not the best. Investments in ICO is recommended.The higher the risk associated with a venture the higher the returns. leaving money in fixed deposits is not the best. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: