Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:35:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings.  (Read 8161 times)
jo123

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:22:58 AM

The wise thing to do with your saving is to invest it in an asset with stable monetary values in the economy. I talk about the stable prices because investment in an asset having stable prices remains secured and offer great return in future. Besides, you can also invest in crypto currency but you need to have good market knowledge about that as well as about the technology.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jo123

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:23:38 AM

I use my savings as "emergency funds" where if only I have no choice and then there is something important to buy like necessities in home or I have to go to the grocery, I have no choice but to use my emergency fund but there is also an alloted money that is only for savings because I have a goal each year that I have to travel to another city from our country to explore and be a tourist.
jo123

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:24:11 AM

I think that instead of saving our money, we should invest our money in other places such as bitcoin, ethereum, gold or real estate. By investing your money like that, you have a chance to multiply your balance to many times. Therefore, dont waste your money on bank, try to buy something or invest in something.
Chapman.S

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:28:31 AM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
I guess that most people here are more into crypto than the stock market, but there's a fairly safe option on the stock market you could look into. Investing works best when you make decisions based on rules. There is a simple investment strategy call the Dogs of the Dow. The idea is just that on January 1st you split the money you want to invest equally in the top 10 highest yielding stocks of the Dow Jones Industrial average. The next year you just sell the ones that are no longer in the top 10 and split the money up between the new top 10. You can see how this strategy has performed over the years on this site: http://www.dogsofthedow.com/. It does better than any mutual fund will.
Eigig

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:08:16 PM

The wise thing to do with your savings is to try to invest a part of it in bitcoin and and the other part just keep it for future use, then manage your bitcoin investment and try to evaluate if your investment is gaining ,and then the other part of your saving can be added to your bitcoin investment or invest in other business.
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:52:57 PM

I think allocating 20% of emergency savings to invest in cryptocurrency is worth a try, although a little risky but worth doing, you should choose the right investment, you can also try on short term deposits and expect a little interest, or you invest your money in stocks return the profit briefly.
right, investing in crypto is very risky, and we can lose that money. we must really think well if we want to invest the money we have, so we don't regret it if something unexpected happens. if we already have a big intention, then we can try to invest 20% of our money, to get a profit.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
gioangelofelix

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:54:12 PM

The wise thing to do with your savings? Well if you want to regrow your savings then invest it to something that is not volatile like stocks. However it would take you so much time before it increases unlike in cryptocurrency the price grows so much but the decrease of its price is also faster.

So it's all up to you what are the wise thing to do with your profit.

1. Withdraw it and use it.
2. Save it.
3. Invest to stocks.
4. Invest to cryptocurrency.
5. Just let them be in your wallet for future use/ Emergency money.

We do have different decisions from this, well i'm just giving you an idea on what are the wise thing to do with your savings. If you're contended with your savings then just let it be in your wallet because if you do something to it like investing to stocks or cryptocurrency there's a high chance that it will reduce or lose your savings, so you better be responsible with your actions.
Wajan

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:04:03 PM

what I did with my savings was to buy coins with prices going down, then I would buy as much as I could, and I would do long-term trading.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 01:07:56 PM

The wise thing to do with your savings? Well if you want to regrow your savings then invest it to something that is not volatile like stocks. However it would take you so much time before it increases unlike in cryptocurrency the price grows so much but the decrease of its price is also faster.

So it's all up to you what are the wise thing to do with your profit.

1. Withdraw it and use it.
2. Save it.
3. Invest to stocks.
4. Invest to cryptocurrency.
5. Just let them be in your wallet for future use/ Emergency money.

We do have different decisions from this, well i'm just giving you an idea on what are the wise thing to do with your savings. If you're contended with your savings then just let it be in your wallet because if you do something to it like investing to stocks or cryptocurrency there's a high chance that it will reduce or lose your savings, so you better be responsible with your actions.
I never liked the idea of investing in securities and cryptocurrency, things are very dangerous and not easy, we should choose simpler options, if we want to be safe, we can save for the future or if we like freedom in finance and have many business ideas, we should take advantage of that to create a personal business, risk is relative but success will bring a stable source of income, these are the choices that I feel are most suitable for everyone

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Walionn

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:44:40 PM

The wisest thing for me that you can do in your savings is to invest, but always remember, you must always make a decision that will help you now and in the future. You must have strong thinking so that your savings are preserved, and make profit wherever you place them.
laravuemaster

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:04:55 PM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

In my own opinion i prefer to hold my coins for a long time because i have a corporate job and that is the reason why long term investment is a good decision for me.

ShineftChaos

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:20:36 PM

I prefer investing on bitcoins if i have a decent savings because the growth of this coin is fast since it has more potential rather than altcoins that did not have a good amount of investors.

btctalk123

Activity: 274

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:03:07 PM

I would suggest you to leave something in your savings account because in every case you need to save some money from everything else, and else I would say that you can use some part of your saving money to make them work and bring you the income.

Demanderoca

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:22:19 PM

The wise thing to do with your saving is to invest it to something that could make it double or triple. It could be a risk but it's worth it. Investing in bitcoin to be specific is one of the example about using wise your savings. The population of users of bitcoin is still growing that concludes that,s it is really relevant for the investors who are investing in it.
abpan

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:35:13 PM

You can start an investment club. Investment clubs facilitate the exchange of ideas and collective decisions that are likely to produce sustainable returns.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:36:34 PM

Invest, invest, invest. That is the one way to make your savings save another. For example yoyr save half of your money, instead of putting it in your wallet, invest it so you might have interest on it that may double or triple your investments. But the problem is that you cannot easily get it when you need it. Unlike if your saving is in your hand.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
ilinale

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:55:43 AM

If you hate planning and investing, you should hire another professional. The bottom line is to get the task done on time with your plan to get rich quickly.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:05:55 AM

I would suggest you to leave something in your savings account because in every case you need to save some money from everything else, and else I would say that you can use some part of your saving money to make them work and bring you the income.

Saving your money is not bad but investing them in great things is better. Rich people usually said things like don't always save money because saving a dime will always be a dime, make sense.

Investing is a great thing to do with the savings we got. I know that there are the risks the reason why we still need to be careful. But instead of just letting our money staying on our account, we must think of way to increase it day by day.
baranovso

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:22:17 AM

The actual application of the knowledge needed to get the pieces of the puzzle put together. Because of this, if you do not have experience in the area you need, you can learn it from someone who has been there or hire someone who already knows how to do it.
agimat

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:33:54 AM

I think the wisest way to do with my savings is to invest on bitcoin. In this way I could save my money while gaining from it.

The wise move to do with the savings is to use it wisely, used it useful ways, reserve it in case of emergency, and make a savings for your children for their education, and invest it in bitcoin or make a business that you are knowledgeable.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: