Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:00:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 [420] 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 484 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread  (Read 661421 times)
NamelessOne
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:11:36 PM

Wow, NEM is coming together awesomely.  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waltz

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:36:10 PM

up to now
after 2 hours of ISSUING TIME(5/30/2014 at 12.00 GMT), 14.6 stakes for total 400,742 NXT, avg one NEM stake=27,455 NXT.

less than 20% stakeholders selled their shares!

cheers!

not everyone sold a full stake... so you could say that >20% redistributed a portion of their stake. which is good! Smiley most of the sells iv seen have been

and if 20 stakes were sold..(just to round it off..) thats actually only .5% of stakes being sold.. so its actually closer to .3% or something so far! which is good, very few people "dumping".. think its closer to a few smart people "redistributing" part of their stake at low prices for better long term gains on the rest of their stake left over.. this is going really well!!!
less than 20%, which  means  14.6 stake of 188 stakes in  currency.

i think it should be more accurate to go by the total shares.. anyone can claim but yet very few have and less have sold.. (sounds better too to say .3% lol)

ether way the stats are very telling.. and very impressive! just goes to show how much confidence is being put in the devs...

ps.. if the auction stakes were all to go at current prices.. the core team will have 280k dollars in funding.. thats nuts haha itl be way more after alpha!

grate coin and grate community! i love NEM so much!
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:55:12 PM

Hope all of you reading are PAYING ATTENTION

If we can keep up these numbers.

If we keep these numbers: around 80 % of shares held,
 and around 20% of shares sold.

This is what is happening now.

Keep this ratio and it is perfect for NEM and its value.

So if your going to sell, and you cant survive if you doont, then sell in increments of .1 only. At worst and you gonna die before its worth 10 time more very soon, then at least sell it in increments of .1 and the longer you wait inbetween each saleof .1 , the more you will get.

If you must sell your whole stake do it this way, your helping NEM and getting a little mire money in tue process. You can watch it go up down, becaause it will go back up. This is pre launch.

You would be doing yourself a favor if you can wait a few weeks to sell your stake in a couple weeks, if you can hold out till then, you will many more times your money.

Sell .2 MAX NOW
SELL .8 in few weeks (FOR MANY TIMES MORE)

At least play it smart if you must sell.
jenea4pda

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

Iota and JINN

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:58:15 PM

up to now
after 2 hours of ISSUING TIME(5/30/2014 at 12.00 GMT), 14.6 stakes for total 400,742 NXT, avg one NEM stake=27,455 NXT.

less than 20% stakeholders selled their shares!

cheers!

not everyone sold a full stake... so you could say that >20% redistributed a portion of their stake. which is good! Smiley most of the sells iv seen have been

and if 20 stakes were sold..(just to round it off..) thats actually only .5% of stakes being sold.. so its actually closer to .3% or something so far! which is good, very few people "dumping".. think its closer to a few smart people "redistributing" part of their stake at low prices for better long term gains on the rest of their stake left over.. this is going really well!!!
less than 20%, which  means  14.6 stake of 188 stakes in  currency.

i think it should be more accurate to go by the total shares.. anyone can claim but yet very few have and less have sold.. (sounds better too to say .3% lol)

ether way the stats are very telling.. and very impressive! just goes to show how much confidence is being put in the devs...

ps.. if the auction stakes were all to go at current prices.. the core team will have 280k dollars in funding.. thats nuts haha itl be way more after alpha!

grate coin and grate community! i love NEM so much!

Dear Friend! Please add Your voice as well here:
write to coin market cap!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199685.msg7034258#msg7034258

Best wishes, community!

www.iotatoken.com                      https://twitter.com/iotatoken
Iota is a brand new and novel micro-transaction cryptotoken optimized for the Internet-of-Things (IoT). Unlike the complex and heavy blockchains of Bitcoin and the like, which were designed with other uses in mind, Iota is created to be as lightweight as possible, hence the name "Iota" with emphasis on the ‘IoT’ part.
Xpedite

Activity: 258

DRAMA: Dumb Retards Asking More Attention

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:12:40 PM

25 - 30 k NXT for a NEM stake is way too low ( even at this time in the development).

If I had some spare money I would be buying right now!!!

I am convinced that lots of people will regret selling at this point  Wink
overthetop2011

Activity: 678
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:24:17 PM

So great, I hope the community can keep the rhythm .  Smiley

but , the price at present is really low...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
howi53

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:31:36 PM

bought 0.1 Nemstake
As a crypto-nonexpert I wait and see if everthing os ok with this trade.

Most of the thread content is not understandable for common people. It's just for geeks.
Hope, this will change after launch.

Life is like a chicken ladder - short and shitty
mrvegad

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:35:04 PM

Wondering if someone can help me here, I posted this on the NXT thread but received no answers yet:

I have registered a Alias but i did it wrong, the URI is http:// and not to my account, so I clicked on edit and changed it to Account but it says my account id is Invalid, do I have to wait for a certain time?
conbos

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:36:10 PM

Best wishes, community!

A lot of fuzz coming from NEMsters in that thread... If the coinmarketcap guys want to have some rest, they should add NEM in the ranking asap! Smiley

New Economy Movement (N.E.M.) Supporter
http://www.ournem.com
rockhill

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:10:58 PM

Best wishes, community!

A lot of fuzz coming from NEMsters in that thread... If the coinmarketcap guys want to have some rest, they should add NEM in the ranking asap! Smiley
NICE! NEM is like a miracle!
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 04:14:01 PM

bought 0.1 Nemstake
As a crypto-nonexpert I wait and see if everthing os ok with this trade.

Most of the thread content is not understandable for common people. It's just for geeks.
Hope, this will change after launch.

It is pretty exciting! 

Coinsy

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:52:20 PM

Typo on the main website ^.
utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:59:30 PM

Typo on the main website ^.

Fixed and Jabo38 is going to proof read everything official from now on.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Simakki

Activity: 697

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 05:21:38 PM

just found this out about the devs! Smiley

https://nxtforum.org/alternate-cryptocurrencies/should-i-hold-nem/msg32178/#msg32178
[/quote

Definately gonna hodl  Grin

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
xtester

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:52:30 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2014, 11:14:36 PM by xtester

ok i have a plan.. the swarm is going well on coinmarketcap.. shouldnt be too long before they add us.. but we need to keep the momentum going! if it stops then all interest will be lost.. we're fairly jogging now at this pace.. i want us sprinting! all engines firing! has anyone got a list of crypto news outlets, top twitter accounts for spreading news, ect ect.. once nem is listed on coinmarketcap thats my go signal to start sending the investors contract to all news related twitters, facebooks websites ect ect.. once iv sent it to as many as possible i want everyone to start emailing, tweeting, posting on facebook so on and so on. if we move swiftly with strong momentum we can make serious waves in the crypto community.. but we gota keep this momentum up! once news outlets start posting articles based on the info from the investors contract and also all the reasons you guys are invested in nem it will snowball really fast.. once its spread through crypto world can caused major tsunamis, we move to bigger seas with bigger waves.. russiatoday. max kieser show.

iv got a few things to do for an hour or so.. could someone source the list i need or aggregate it manually and send it to me. lets blow this shit up!

I like your spirit kodtycoon. Smiley

One observation though, while it is very good to help roll the snowball and turn it into an avalanche, it is important to note that the dynamics of our movement will be very different of that of a pump and dump coin. Pump and dump coins exist only as long as their hype exists after that people move on. We are not here to hype it as much as we can, sell our coins and leave. On the contrary, our snowball has just begun rolling, remember this is only the very beginning and we have a long and exciting way ahead, from here on this will be every day bigger and faster until it all becomes unstoppable. There will be no scenario where it all stops and all the interest will be lost. NEM, as we will see is a whole other kind of creature, probably the first of its kind and the next logical step on the evolutionary scale, so I it will take some time until people will finally understand and make sense of that.

Let it roll.
titan20

Activity: 427

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:55:31 PM

ok i have a plan.. the swarm is going well on coinmarketcap.. shouldnt be too long before they add us.. but we need to keep the momentum going! if it stops then all interest will be lost.. we're fairly jogging now at this pace.. i want us sprinting! all engines firing! has anyone got a list of crypto news outlets, top twitter accounts for spreading news, ect ect.. once nem is listed on coinmarketcap thats my go signal to start sending the investors contract to all news related twitters, facebooks websites ect ect.. once iv sent it to as many as possible i want everyone to start emailing, tweeting, posting on facebook so on and so on. if we move swiftly with strong momentum we can make serious waves in the crypto community.. but we gota keep this momentum up! once news outlets start posting articles based on the info from the investors contract and also all the reasons you guys are invested in nem it will snowball really fast.. once its spread through crypto world can caused major tsunamis, we move to bigger seas with bigger waves.. russiatoday. max kieser show.

iv got a few things to do for an hour or so.. could someone source the list i need or aggregate it manually and send it to me. lets blow this shit up!

I don´t understand why you want NEM on coinmarketcap. It will be counterproductive. It is way to early. There is no client, no blockchain, no coins, no exchange. What are you trying to sell? People who want to have a look at NEM will be dissapointed if they see there is nothing, absolutely nothing yet. You will loose potential future investors/users because their first impression was bad, Chances are big they won't have a second look at NEM when everthing is ready.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
xtester

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:57:36 PM

I think I would not overstate it if I would say our dev team is probably one of the brightest in the altcoin world. What you see there is a very small info compared to what they are capable of.

But I guess we will all find that out once we'll put our hands on our NEM product. Their work will speak for itself. Wink
punapeter

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:20:18 PM

Words can't describe how happy I am about the nxt exchange thing. This is the perfect quiet way for NEM to gain it's publicity it deserves. Be prepared that NEM will be talked as much as Ethereum soon enough. To the moon Smiley
galaxy

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:29:45 PM

I don´t understand why you want NEM on coinmarketcap. It will be counterproductive. It is way to early. There is no client, no blockchain, no coins, no exchange. What are you trying to sell? People who want to have a look at NEM will be dissapointed if they see there is nothing, absolutely nothing yet. You will loose potential future investors/users because their first impression was bad, Chances are big they won't have a second look at NEM when everthing is ready.

Here we see two radically different ways to look at this.

Those like you above, you have explained each reason clearly as to why you feel this way. I dont agree with any of your reasoning and I agree with kodtycoon completely.

To think that people don't want to find a coin that at the stage where its at, an early stage, and see its many accomplishments already, and be disappointed because they found it now, is flawed thinking. They will be happy they found NEM at the relatively early stages. This is what all the investors are looking for by the way, so no we wont lose investors. LOL

To think that NEM is going to get put on coinmarketcap and lose investors because of it is pure lunacy
DLXS

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:11:11 PM

Hi,

I'm on the list of staeholders (final)

But I'm not sure what I have to do, could anybody advise? Do I need to purchase them from AE? How do you know it's me so I can have my stake? Sorry for the newbie questions, don't have lots of time to follow everything :/

DLXS

Thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 [420] 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 484 »
  Print  

Jump to: