Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:35:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 411 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PMC] Premine Coin | Rare | Mining Transaction Fee Proof of Concept  (Read 382863 times)
getmining.info

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:27:55 PM

now the price goes down to 0.000245,why?lwhat is the reason? Cry

Check the trade history.. Someone is selling Tongue There is a lot of hype around other coins at the moment, many people are liquidating PMC to have some funds available in order to jump on other bandwagons. Hold or Buy  Grin

All views are my own, except those that I have subconsciously inherited from my parents and those that I have nicked from far cleverer people.
shanent

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:32:51 PM

Check the trade history.. Someone is selling Tongue There is a lot of hype around other coins at the moment, many people are liquidating PMC to have some funds available in order to jump on other bandwagons. Hold or Buy  Grin

"Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful."

Print yOur PreMineCoin CaLenDar  PMC(φ) 16z7TSgoXRTepHFT1CEBXA3j5jWVQ2uADL  BTC 1AeMvtC9nhboL7fSMkyNykW864rEQWUjQC
Musent

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:32:56 PM

Hey with regards to Musent, I hope the rest of the Premine community, as it is, will not damage this coin as it really does have potential

It was Musent's to do with as he pleased, but in deciding to keep them entirely for himself he's turned his back on the community and decided to be greedy.

There were bound to be a few bad apples in the bunch. Just the way it goes when you have a distribution model like this.

Wow, I get busy in real life and my name gets drug through the mud lol.

First off, I'd like to say thank you to Nullu, ctenc001 and the dev for making judgments on me while I was away. I do have 2 jobs and a family outside of this coin.

From the beginning of this project, I was one of the first adopters and supporters for this coin. My original wallet address has 50.2 PMC in it currently, so by no means am I a hoarder. You can check for yourself here and read my past posts about giving a lot away from post ~600 and on: http://cryptexplorer.com/address/1NuD6pJjZnAoHzBPcoSM5dJTtP9TCV6725. Hell, I gave something like 100 PMC to someone for naming a song's lyrics and each time I would give away PMC, I would ask that person to pass some on to a random address. Of course, I couldn't make that person do any of that and my only hope was that they did pass along some PMC. So, with that address, I have given over 950 PMC out to the community, which to me, is a lot of PMC to give out. With that regard, Nullu, it looks like you have a balance of well over 3,400 PMC: http://cryptexplorer.com/address/1MBbDbo7koEA9TPnRT25BYfEp2s6Wu1BVM. So, to call me a hoarder and greedy is simply ironic, yes?

I've read every post about the faucet that I built and each one of you (Nullu, ctenc001 and the dev) have stated that I was given 15k PMC for a bounty, which is true. 50k PMC was originally put aside for the faucet. I stated on the main boards (http://preminecoin.cryptotycoons.com/forum/index.php?topic=8.0) to the dev and the community that I was building a faucet. I was told by the dev that the faucet had to be "new" and not a copy/paste job, to which, I worked my ass off on and hosted it, on my own. Before I could finish, I was given a deadline of January 29, there was another faucet that came online on January 26. It was a copy/paste job and I was in discussion with the dev about why I was working on a faucet that he knew about and then was giving the bounty to another person that basically broke his rules of what he wanted in the faucet. He said the person who built the faucet was willing to share the bounty with me and that's where the 15k originated from. I never knew the 15k bounty was for the faucet. A bounty, to me, is when you do work and receive a reward. What happened to the other 35k bounty? Where is that PMC? Why is it not being questioned about? According to this: http://blockchain.premineco.in/address/1MubvaxLtBSEi6SWRbb8my8Q5ST4oEG1fs there has only been 3345.5329097 PMC distributed to the community and now has a 0 PMC balance.

The faucet still has a favicon that shows bitcoin and not premine.

The faucet bounty discussion can be read here: http://preminecoin.cryptotycoons.com/forum/index.php?topic=8.0
kbroadfoot
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

Bass Player

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:33:07 PM

status update: Website now reflects the latest requests.
Working:On the community section the menu bar acts inappropriately, and the section header is incorrect. I'm also going to change the text on the page so that it does not go to the edges of the screen. At the bottom of the screen are icons to different social networks, there are a few there that we do not currently need, these need to be removed. I may rework the buttons on the community and get PMC pages some too, suggestions here would be great. I may break the Get PMC page out into a downloads page, and exchange page, and a faucet page. I also need to replace the logo with a new, high def one. I Will probably get to this stuff tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

Future Development: I think I am going to try and add a livefeed to latest posts at the official forum on the right side, and a live feed to new posts on this thread at bitcointalk on the left side of each page. This may clutter things up too much though, still debating. I'm also going to try and add a page for charts and i'd like to break the official forum and faucet out into seperate, deditcated pages.
What else do you feel is needed? =) This should all be done within a few days.

NEW PMC HOMEPAGEhttp://pmc.cryptotycoons.com/

Please give me feedback!!!!

It's essential in designing a good website.
I can hand current source over to Dev whenever he requires it. Alternatively I'll just host the website at the current address.
I would suggest (to prevent all this coming across all authoritative 'n stuff):

* Make all those red boxes fixed width, looks messy now.
* Add some paragraphs to the About section, or make it shorter in general
* Format the coin config file section a bit more nicely.
* Give Facebook and Twitter their own little icons in a corner up top somewhere so they're always in sight.

Change: Premine is a proof of concept that will showcase that mining for transaction fees is a sustainable way forward for cryptocurrencies. As such, all coins were freely and fairly distributed with many current holders still willing to provide free coins to those who ask.

To: Premine is a 'proof of concept' that shows mining for transaction fees is a sustainable future for all deflationary cryptocurrencies, particularly Bitcoin itself. All 499,000 ( 100% ) Premine coins were freely distributed, and current holders are still redistributing coins to those who wish to participate. PMC is quite literally "The future of Bitcoin Revealed"

solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:34:32 PM

I know, just like last week Darkcoin was the future, the week before that Maxcoin was the future, the week before that Vertcoin...what will it be this week? does anyone in the alt community ever look at something long-term?
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:44:56 PM

Hey with regards to Musent, I hope the rest of the Premine community, as it is, will not damage this coin as it really does have potential

It was Musent's to do with as he pleased, but in deciding to keep them entirely for himself he's turned his back on the community and decided to be greedy.

There were bound to be a few bad apples in the bunch. Just the way it goes when you have a distribution model like this.

First off, I'd like to say thank you to Nullu, ctenc001 and the dev for making judgments on me while I was away. I do have 2 jobs and a family outside of this coin.

From the beginning of this project, I was one of the first adopters and supporters for this coin. My original wallet address has 50.2 PMC in it currently, so by no means am I a hoarder. You can check for yourself here and read my past posts about giving a lot away from post ~600 and on: http://cryptexplorer.com/address/1NuD6pJjZnAoHzBPcoSM5dJTtP9TCV6725. Hell, I gave something like 100 PMC to someone for naming a song's lyrics and each time I would give away PMC, I would ask that person to pass some on to a random address. Of course, I couldn't make that person do any of that and my only hope was that they did pass along some PMC. So, with that address, I have given over 950 PMC out to the community, which to me, is a lot of PMC to give out. With that regard, Nullu, it looks like you have a balance of well over 3,400 PMC: http://cryptexplorer.com/address/1MBbDbo7koEA9TPnRT25BYfEp2s6Wu1BVM. So, to call me a hoarder and greedy is simply ironic, yes?

I've read every post about the faucet that I built and each one of you (Nullu, ctenc001 and the dev) have stated that I was given 15k PMC for a bounty, which is true. 50k PMC was originally put aside for the faucet. I stated on the main boards (http://preminecoin.cryptotycoons.com/forum/index.php?topic=8.0) to the dev and the community that I was building a faucet. I was told by the dev that the faucet had to be "new" and not a copy/paste job, to which, I worked my ass off on and hosted it, on my own. Before I could finish, I was given a deadline of January 29, there was another faucet that came online on January 26. It was a copy/paste job and I was in discussion with the dev about why I was working on a faucet that he knew about and then was giving the bounty to another person that basically broke his rules of what he wanted in the faucet. He said the person who built the faucet was willing to share the bounty with me and that's where the 15k originated from. I never knew the 15k bounty was for the faucet. A bounty, to me, is when you do work and receive a reward. What happened to the other 35k bounty? Where is that PMC? Why is it not being questioned about? According to this: http://blockchain.premineco.in/address/1MubvaxLtBSEi6SWRbb8my8Q5ST4oEG1fs there has only been 3345.5329097 PMC distributed to the community and now has a 0 PMC balance.

The faucet bounty discussion can be read here: http://preminecoin.cryptotycoons.com/forum/index.php?topic=8.0

Please appreciate from my point of view, you moved the coins, the faucet went down and you more or less vanished. Then the moment I make a public post about it you show up. I waited a week, and saw you come online twice in that time. It should have been clear from my message it was urgent.

The other faucet uses cold storage from what I have been told and is still functional.

My balance actually exceeds 3,400, and the community is well aware of it. Don't try to turn this around on me. I've been upfront about my intentions from the start, and I've never hid my intentions from anyone. I have 3k set aside given by the community, and a further 2k of my own coins, leaving me with 5k of my own coins, which considering my contributions I feel I have earned.

Please don't compare coins I was given with no strings attached to the 15k you have recieved. 7k of my coins are rightfully mine to do with as I please, and I have 3k has been generously given by the community which is for my Block Rewarder and for future services and promotion.

Not that I need to justify my actions. I've been here.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
Musent

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:48:25 PM

Please appreciate from my point of view, you moved the coins, the faucet went down and you more or less vanished. Then the moment I make a public post about it you show up.

The other faucet uses cold storage from what I have been told and is still functional.

My balance actually exceeds 3,400, and the community is well aware of it. Don't try to turn this around on me. I've been upfront about my intentions from the start, and I've never hid my intentions from anyone. I have 3k set aside given by the community, and a further 2k of my own coins, leaving me with 5k of my own coins.

You have been making posts for almost 2 weeks now, so for me to "show up after you make a public post" is asinine. You even saw a buy wall of 13k and thought it was me. I'm not turning anything around on you but don't come blasting at me, assuming something you know nothing about. 
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:50:30 PM

Please appreciate from my point of view, you moved the coins, the faucet went down and you more or less vanished. Then the moment I make a public post about it you show up.

My balance actually exceeds 3,400, and the community is well aware of it. Don't try to turn this around on me. I've been upfront about my intentions from the start, and I've never hid my intentions from anyone. I have 3k set aside given by the community, and a further 2k of my own coins, leaving me with 5k of my own coins.

You have been making posts for almost 2 weeks now, so for me to "show up after you make a public post" is asinine. You even saw a buy wall of 13k and thought it was me. I'm not turning anything around on you but don't come blasting at me, assuming something you know nothing about.  

Where have I said you put up a 13k buy wall? Source please.

Fact - the faucet stopped working
Fact - you moved the coins
Fact - you stopped posting
Fact - you came online twice in the week since I messaged you and did not respond

You can try to turn this around on me all you want, but I have nothing to hide. You haven't really explained anything.

They are your coins, but people were under the impression you were using the majority of them for the faucet. Is that wrong, then?

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
dasource

Activity: 821

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:58:25 PM

<snip>

....Woah, hold your horses dude..

First to be clear I took a 0 (yes big fat 0) bounty for setting up the Faucet. Fengush (sp) and myself forfeited the bounty in return for giving it back to the community via the faucet. (in this very thread)

Out of the allocated 50k, the original faucet was given 15k, I assume from this post you where given 15k and the other 20k was given out (inc random block bonus etc) in this very thread via dev.

Out of that 15k over 15k has already been given out (in-fact I have topped up the Faucet with my own PMC (bought from CryptoRush for 1-3 Sats during the early dumps))... The address you are looking at is the "third" address for the Faucet (the first one ran up 200mb wallet and the second 100mb+ making the wallet unstable hence new wallets). Again all in this thread...

Lastly I top-up the Faucet every day to keep it running. Early days it was over 1000 PMC/day, going down to 500PMC (last fortnight'ish) and now 200-300PMC/day.....

Yes it does, but guess what? It works and is giving to the community!

^ I am with STUPID!
blueangel01

Activity: 406

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:15:01 PM

I Will never hold more than 1% of PMC. Having too much PMC takes the balance away.

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
shanent

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:37:48 PM

15,000 PMC is a large amount, with those you could go down the price when you want.

Price that already not going very well from about 3-4 days.

Where is that guy that promised to put new rich investors in PMC ?

Print yOur PreMineCoin CaLenDar  PMC(φ) 16z7TSgoXRTepHFT1CEBXA3j5jWVQ2uADL  BTC 1AeMvtC9nhboL7fSMkyNykW864rEQWUjQC
kbroadfoot
Legendary

Bass Player

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:38:15 PM

I have a little more than 0.02 percent...

Musent

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:54:57 PM

Where have I said you put up a 13k buy wall? Source please.

Fact - the faucet stopped working
Fact - you moved the coins
Fact - you stopped posting
Fact - you came online twice in the week since I messaged you and did not respond

You can try to turn this around on me all you want, but I have nothing to hide. You haven't really explained anything.

They are your coins, but people were under the impression you were using the majority of them for the faucet. Is that wrong, then?

Fact - the faucet stopped working Yes, the faucet is down and I will get it back online. I did not know it was down.
Fact - you moved the coins Yes, I moved the coins. It was a bounty. If you don't know what a bounty is, then I'm sorry. Nowhere did I ever say I would keep these all for myself or that I would fund the faucet with them.
Fact - you stopped posting Yes, I stopped posting because I got swamped at work. So, what? Doesn't mean anything.
Fact - you came online twice in the week since I messaged you and did not respond I did not know I had a time frame of replying to you or the board. I read that message last night before I went to bed.
Musent

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:55:52 PM

15,000 PMC is a large amount, with those you could go down the price when you want.

I have done nothing with these coins. I moved them almost a month ago and haven't touched them since. If I wanted to drive the price down, don't you think I would have already?
blueangel01

Activity: 406

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:57:21 PM

Gave you 100 PMC. Since you are one of the active people here in the forum.

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
shanent

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:09:14 PM

I have done nothing with these coins. I moved them almost a month ago and haven't touched them since. If I wanted to drive the price down, don't you think I would have already?

Mine it's a consideration not an accusation.

shanent

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:13:30 PM

Our "friend" annpaol hit again here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=484724.0

creditcoin_CRD (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:19:19 PM

I don't think anybody was quick to accuse you of anything. I'm pretty sure the biggest concern was what happened. The only thing the community is really wanting is a second working faucet. Everything that was said about this situation was said in this thread, and is thoroughly documented.

Personally it is fine by me if you decide to keep your PMC, you are within your rights to do so. Although it will cause fear of a massive dump.

The only thing people are concerned with is paying 15k PMC for a faucet that does not appear to work.

kbroadfoot
Legendary

Bass Player

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:36:23 PM

Gave you 100 PMC. Since you are one of the active people here in the forum.

Thanks much. They will NOT end up on the trading block, at least anytime soon. I will see about re-distributing some to complete crypto newbies. I think we know what they are... The newbs? Not so much. ( Actually, one of the reasons why DOGE is so popular is new folks can play around with crypto on the cheap ) We need a DOGE/PMC trading pair, opens a whole slew of new PMC-ers..

I think the freewheeling massive giveaway era may be coming to an end, and everyone who is pro-PMC should call truce...

Musent? However coins you may or may not have, please don't get mad at us and dump-em down the poloniex tube. Hold on and make them work for the community ( and for yourself, of course )

Nullu?  You already do the above... work toward and helping the community.. lets let Musent do it too... he apparently does not have the 'sense of urgency' you do, but do we need it? UNO ( Unobtanium ) quietly chugged along, laughed at, at first, as a bit of a joke coin... worth roughly 0.001 BTC forever. 250,000 coins worth 0.001 BTC?  Well, look at it now. Now we have PMC: 500,000 coins worth 0.0005... similar, right?

UNO still has block reward.... but I bet you bottom dollar we have larger transaction fees... wonder when those lines cross on the graph?

We need a 'partner' in crypto. We need to be the storage side of a spending coin ( like DODGE )...

That is how we get 'better' than BTC... 

Not sure how to proceed...
But a spending coin with low maintenance costs UNLIKE DOGE would be great to partner with...

solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:47:42 PM

Not sure how to proceed...
But a spending coin with low maintenance costs UNLIKE DOGE would be great to partner with...

I'm with you, let's put aside the nastiness and focus on building out this coin's future. I think what was suggested in a few threads earlier about finding a way to mine Bitcoin and PMC at the same time would be a huge boost.
Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 411 »
  Print  

Jump to: