Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:23:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 [522] 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethereum: Welcome to the Beginning  (Read 2003989 times)
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:52:09 PM

id like to know how that is going now

https://bitflikz.com/blogs/news/the-theft-of-a-1-billion-dollar-blockchain-community-legal-action-begins
 July 26, 2016
The Theft of a $1 Billion Dollar Blockchain -Ethereum/Slock.it Facing Legal Action

We have decided to launch legal action against the Ethereum foundation and the Slock.it development team. Please join us if you feel you have been effected in any way through the actions of the Ethereum foundation or Slock.it.

We are motivated by our crypto morals, ethics and the unspoken law within our culture. We are backed by the real word legal system and the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Not only do we challenge the foundation but we demand a full public Audit of the funds and transactions related to the Ethereum Foundation and developers.

Has there been a crime here?

Most certainly.

"We are backed by the real word legal system and the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Not only do we challenge the foundation but we demand a full public Audit of the funds and transactions related to the Ethereum Foundation and developers."

Oh now you are backed by the very institutions that you despised. The problem with these people is that they have double standards. They themselves do not have solid base principles and just sway wherever it is advantageous for them. What is the matter with people today?

THANK YOU!  Hit the nail on the head with this post.. There is a lack of morals when it comes to money .. EtC sure takes the cake on this one.!

BR
d57heinz

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:40:28 PM

Eth taking a big dump

thanks for welcoming me back to your scammy etc thread...i was going to stay away from there...but seems you etc troll idiots just cant stay away from here.... Tongue

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:40:46 PM

https://bitflikz.com/blogs/news/the-theft-of-a-1-billion-dollar-blockchain-community-legal-action-begins
 July 26, 2016
The Theft of a $1 Billion Dollar Blockchain -Ethereum/Slock.it Facing Legal Action

We have decided to launch legal action against the Ethereum foundation and the Slock.it development team. Please join us if you feel you have been effected in any way through the actions of the Ethereum foundation or Slock.it.

We are motivated by our crypto morals, ethics and the unspoken law within our culture. We are backed by the real word legal system and the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Not only do we challenge the foundation but we demand a full public Audit of the funds and transactions related to the Ethereum Foundation and developers.

Most certainly.
"We are backed by the real word legal system and the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Not only do we challenge the foundation but we demand a full public Audit of the funds and transactions related to the Ethereum Foundation and developers."

Oh now you are backed by the very institutions that you despised. The problem with these people is that they have double standards. They themselves do not have solid base principles and just sway wherever it is advantageous for them. What is the matter with people today?

THANK YOU!  Hit the nail on the head with this post.. There is a lack of morals when it comes to money .. EtC sure takes the cake on this one.!

BR
d57heinz
etc wouldn't have survived if they wouldn't have paid hundreds of coins for its support, at least not this far and not this way.
becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:57:46 PM

July 26, 2016

Most certainly.

BR
d57heinz
etc wouldn't have survived if they wouldn't have paid hundreds of coins for its support, at least not this far and not this way.
You just forget how many coins have been paid from the beggining for the Ethereum bubble to survive this far! ETHC price is just a fair assessment of the potential. ETHF price is a bubble that is going to burst.
Divorcion

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:00:44 PM

now the 2 communites trying to fight against each other, maybe both will loose.
raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:00:54 PM

just for curiosity, who's "they"??
roselee
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:32:29 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2016, 05:47:44 PM by roselee

https://youtu.be/OiZCNXG2dRY

quote:

Vitalik‬ created Ethereum with stolen IP - Now I want to us to take it back with ETC!

big banking have taken over the  blockchain through vitalik

bbOOmm

Activity: 277

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 06:03:04 PM

Solo mining ETH....

What would be a good hashrate to have to see at least 1 block found daily?

I'm just curious...

....it popped into my mind while putting together a mining rig with 4 - R9 295x2 GPUs, powered by a DPS-2980AB (2980 watt) power supply--- it was going to be 5 - R9 295X2 GPUs, but I decided to give the power supply some headroom...

You need about 800 MH/s to have one block a day at the current difficulty.That mining rig will not give you more than 240 MH/s.

Thanks.... there's my goal for mining rig hardware... ;-)
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 06:11:10 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2016, 06:40:06 PM by thevictimofuktyranny

https://youtu.be/OiZCNXG2dRY

quote:

Vitalik‬ created Ethereum with stolen IP - Now I want to us to take it back with ETC!

big banking have taken over the  blockchain through vitalik

There are plethora (a lot) of Bitcointalk Forum posts over many years discussing:

What additional products can be built into Wallet.QTs? What needs to be changed to the original BTC design to put or allow more products to be built into Wallet.QTs?

Anyone, who put up a post answering those two questions, could make a similarly claim!

Why is this person's claim, more valid then another person's claim?

If, someone wanted too - they could go through all the Bitcointalk and Reddit posts over the last few years and we could find a couple of 100 people, who could claim to be the originators for ideas used in Ethereum.

bbOOmm

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:20:54 PM

in the past, it was simple... mine ethereum. Then some hooplehead came along and hacked DAO which set in motion a fork.... and now a war between fork sides.

All I want to do is mine, cash out some to pay for the electric and hold onto the rest.... I don't care which one it is, as long as its not going to have someone say fookit and unplug the whole damn thing.

I have enough reality and stress in my life, so in my hobby of crypto mining, I tend to tune out and ignore the bickering, fighting and politics... because, its a hobby and hobbies are suppose to be fun,,, right?

Therefore, I'm abit concerned which fork to go with... my gut feeling has been "stick with the ETH" after all, it was Ethereum that began with the ETH identifier. Now, I'm getting a bit confused.... due to my curiosity and reading a few of these bickering posts...

Which fork now, has the same principals as when Ethereum was created? ETH or ETC?

Now that the actual code for Ethereum is in the courts - something about stolen intellectual property - Which fork does that effect or will it kill both forks?

Has anyone done a Pro - Con breakdown for both ETH and ETC? if so, please post it. It could be a very nice summary to have.

becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 10:01:21 PM

Which fork now, has the same principals as when Ethereum was created? ETH or ETC?
Isn't it obvious?
ETHC changed nothing and has same principals as when Ethereum was created. ETHF mutated to bail out greedy DAO speculators.
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 10:05:34 PM

You kids are still spamming the wrong thread.

At one point i hope you realize u've made ETC look unserious as fuck... this shit looks like yobit now.

Jeezes christ kids.

Please stop the spamming of crap.
Stick to the ETC threads please.

Here are links:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559630.0;topicseen  <-- bitpops super censored thread. (never before seen anyone delete as many posts as this)

or this unmoderated IMMUTABLE thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1567565.0    <--- not beeing massdeleted by bitpop.

This was meant for you most active kids in here.
That is
@bitpop
@roselee
@becoin

I suspect you are talking in the eth-thread because its unmoderated/immutable due to @bitpops mass deleting of posts in the ETC thread.
You should take this up with @bitpop

You are harming the price of BOTH coins with your endless crying and spamming, on top of making this look like yobits kindergarden.

Please stick to the right threads.

bbOOmm

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 11:34:14 PM

Isn't it obvious?
ETHC changed nothing and has same principals as when Ethereum was created. ETHF mutated to bail out greedy DAO speculators.

I was kinda thinking ETH was the old principal since it retained the identifier, but reading news and forums about both forks is abit confusing.... kinda like a soap opera, person W sleeping with X to backstab person Y who just murdered Z all because person T framed person V for a crime that person didn't commit because all along it was person S 's sinister plan.

I'm kinda tempted to build another mining rig just to have the bases covered.... ETC + ETH or BUST....
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 01:48:31 AM

Immutable: In object-oriented and functional programming, an immutable object (unchangeable object) is an object whose state cannot be modified after it is created. This never applied to Ethereum, because the crowdfunding period pre-announced a POS stage, which always required a FORK too implement. Clearly, the ETC CAMPERS have erased a lot of announcements to suit their own agenda!

Immutable blockchain, not immutable code. ETC is not against forks: "[...] system forks of the codebase are only possible when fixing protocol level vulnerabilities, bugs, or providing functionality upgrades" and " transactions or ledger history cannot for any reason be reversed or modified."

Isn't it obvious?

I was kinda thinking ETH was the old principal since it retained the identifier, but reading news and forums about both forks is abit confusing.... kinda like a soap opera, person W sleeping with X to backstab person Y who just murdered Z all because person T framed person V for a crime that person didn't commit because all along it was person S 's sinister plan.

I'm kinda tempted to build another mining rig just to have the bases covered.... ETC + ETH or BUST....

Technically ETC is the same ETH as it was before the fork, i.e. unmodified blockchain, same code.

ETH despite retaining the ticker has a modified chain - it injected a transaction to move DAO funds into a withdrawal contract.

So the basic principles as stated on ethereum.org ("applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third party interference.") hold true with ETC but not with ETH.

However as I'm sure you well know politics runs much deeper than that, mainly due to Vitalik and the Foundation backing ETH and not ETC.
roselee
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:48:07 AM

At one point i hope you realize u've made ETC look unserious as fuck... this shit looks like yobit now.

Jeezes christ kids.

Here are links:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559630.0;topicseen  <-- bitpops super censored thread. (never before seen anyone delete as many posts as this)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1567565.0    <--- not beeing massdeleted by bitpop.

That is
@bitpop
@roselee
@becoin

I suspect you are talking in the eth-thread because its unmoderated/immutable due to @bitpops mass deleting of posts in the ETC thread.

You are harming the price of BOTH coins with your endless crying and spamming, on top of making this look like yobits kindergarden.

sweety if you dont like critics dont read it its that easy

find the ignor roselee and be happy

like i said so many times
this is a free thread
it says welcome to the beginning
not:
and that is important
welcome only to those who are ok for frostminer

roselee
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 05:12:37 AM

About the diff bomb:
https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/guides/what-is-the-ethereum-ice-age/

Part 1 - What is the Ethereum Ice Age

The Ethereum Ice Age is a difficulty adjustment scheme that was put in place to ensure that everyone has an incentive to move to the new blockchain once the hard-fork is implemented. It was introduced on the 7th of September (2015-09-07), about 11 months ago and it's programmed to raise difficulty exponentially.

Click here to see a difficulty simulation of the increase in difficulty.

It's impossible for miners to keep up with the increase of difficulty which would raise block time and it would make the blockchain freeze, hence the name Ice Age.

question is the deadline for the diff bomb september 2016 or 2017?

p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 06:13:18 AM

Jeezes christ kids.

Here are links:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559630.0;topicseen  <-- bitpops super censored thread. (never before seen anyone delete as many posts as this)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1567565.0    <--- not beeing massdeleted by bitpop.

That is
@bitpop
@roselee
@becoin

this is a free thread
not:
and that is important

Actually, all of us are tired of your whining. So, why don`t you go and fock yourselves at whatever thread you want. If this is not moderated, it doesn`t mean we all have to smell @bitpop, @roselee and @becoin shits that are dumped every minute here. Nobody is going to explain to you why some coin don`t have value and the other one have. You are just idiotic trolls of a new generation and we understand it well. So get your shits and spread them elsewhere.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1441

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 07:26:02 AM

Correct. ETC is nothing like ETH. Yes ETC's agenda is different than that of ETH. They are now diverging.

ETC is out there to develop an immutable blockchain free from a god head like figure that dictates what to do for the benefit of the few. No individual or group will be allowed to make decisions that will roll back, tweak and tinker with the transaction history. ETC I suspect will also stay with POW far much longer than ETH. So miners are welcome to make the switch. It is they who are needed to secure the network and help it grow. In one year I speculate that ETC's hash rate will be equal ETH's hash rate if they have not switched to Casper yet.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
RastoMan

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 08:17:23 AM

Correct. ETC is nothing like ETH. Yes ETC's agenda is different than that of ETH. They are now diverging.

ETC is out there to develop an immutable blockchain free from a god head like figure that dictates what to do for the benefit of the few. No individual or group will be allowed to make decisions that will roll back, tweak and tinker with the transaction history. ETC I suspect will also stay with POW far much longer than ETH. So miners are welcome to make the switch. It is they who are needed to secure the network and help it grow. In one year I speculate that ETC's hash rate will be equal ETH's hash rate if they have not switched to Casper yet.

If the ETC becomes PoW only coins, I think most miners will mine it if it survives the dump of the DAO hacker.
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 08:40:53 AM

Jeezes christ kids.

Here are links:

That is
@bitpop
@roselee
@becoin

this is a free thread
not:
and that is important

Stop beeing retarded.  Its because you are in the wrong thread.
Most if this is pure fudspam, at kid level trolling.

When you get a bit older you will hopefully realize that you are making ETCs community look like a bunch of 12 year olds.

Pages: « 1 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 [522] 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: