Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:14:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 [523] 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 ... 1311 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethereum: Welcome to the Beginning  (Read 2004329 times)
digi123

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 09:26:13 AM

It is very obvious there are posters on this forum that are hell bent on continuing to put Ethereum down anyway possible. They are not here to simple discuss things related to Ethereum. They can easily go to or create their own thread. These posters are going out of their way on purpose. This shows their malice. The arguments they bring up are so ridiculous, implausible, historical contradictory, and without any kind of credibility that they are not worth the time to bother about replying to. This may very well be the continuous co-ordinated effort by very few to try to keep etc alive in all ways possible. They are trying anything and everything.

The simple consideration that they could be trying to build there own community in there own space getting on with their own thing instead of doing this shows the psychology intent behind them and what they are all about.

The way things have and are historically playing out, continually enforces that the hackers and now any affiliates have alot to lose in this, and their whole world will be to extract as much out of this as possible. They are dealing with life changing amounts of money for themselves. Coupled to some peoples want to destroy Ethereum that will only be allayed by them trying to take control of it.
becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 09:55:43 AM

It is very obvious there are posters on this forum that are hell bent on continuing to put Ethereum down anyway possible. They are not here to simple discuss things related to Ethereum. They can easily go to or create their own thread. These posters are going out of their way on purpose. This shows their malice. The arguments they bring up are so ridiculous, implausible, historical contradictory, and without any kind of credibility that they are not worth the time to bother about replying to. This may very well be the continuous co-ordinated effort by very few to try to keep etc alive in all ways possible. They are trying anything and everything.

The simple consideration that they could be trying to build there own community in there own space getting on with their own thing instead of doing this shows the psychology intent behind them and what they are all about.

The way things have and are historically playing out, continually enforces that the hackers and now any affiliates have alot to lose in this, and their whole world will be to extract as much out of this as possible. They are dealing with life changing amounts of money for themselves. Coupled to some peoples want to destroy Ethereum that will only be allayed by them trying to take control of it.

Amen.

Forkers tried very hard to destroy Ethereum but they couldn't.  They should move on to some other space to whine. This thread is for Ethereum.
FruitBucket

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 10:08:43 AM

Amen.

Forkers tried very hard to destroy Ethereum but they couldn't.  They should move on to some other space to whine. This thread is for Ethereum.

The Ethereum Classic has already declared its independence, so it should create a thread for its own.

bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1456

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 10:13:58 AM

Correct. ETC is nothing like ETH. Yes ETC's agenda is different than that of ETH. They are now diverging.

ETC is out there to develop an immutable blockchain free from a god head like figure that dictates what to do for the benefit of the few. No individual or group will be allowed to make decisions that will roll back, tweak and tinker with the transaction history. ETC I suspect will also stay with POW far much longer than ETH. So miners are welcome to make the switch. It is they who are needed to secure the network and help it grow. In one year I speculate that ETC's hash rate will be equal ETH's hash rate if they have not switched to Casper yet.

If the ETC becomes PoW only coins, I think most miners will mine it if it survives the dump of the DAO hacker.

You are overestimating the whole "DAO hacker will dump" thing. It will not kill ETC, the original chain will continue to be developed, there will be growth and will live on. So my suggestion is to split your ETH to the equivalent amount of ETC you can get and hold them. Dumping them would be pointless because there is value in having a stake in both platforms.

There is good news on the ETC side. Charles Hoskinson has committed in helping the ETC community to get organized and create a road map, set up a system of governance, contribute code and get his developers to work on ETC and finally he is providing some funds from his own money to maintain development. He also mentioned that he will be looking for investors to raise money for the platform. The interview where he mentioned it is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXc4lxBqkBw

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 10:16:43 AM

Amen.

The Ethereum Classic has already declared its independence, so it should create a thread for its own.

Ethereum Classic has never been dependent in the first place. This is why there is no point to declare its independence.

The Ethereum Forked has already declared its dependence, so it should create a thread for its own.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 10:48:00 AM

You kids are still spamming the wrong thread.

At one point i hope you realize u've made ETC look unserious as fuck... this shit looks like yobit now.

Jeezes christ kids.

Please stop the spamming of crap.
Stick to the ETC threads please.

Here are links:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559630.0;topicseen  <-- bitpops super censored thread. (never before seen anyone delete as many posts as this)

or this unmoderated IMMUTABLE thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1567565.0    <--- not beeing massdeleted by bitpop.

This was meant for you most active kids in here.
That is
@bitpop
@roselee
@becoin

I suspect you are talking in the eth-thread because its unmoderated/immutable due to @bitpops mass deleting of posts in the ETC thread.
You should take this up with @bitpop

You are harming the price of BOTH coins with your endless crying and spamming, on top of making this look like yobits kindergarden.

Please stick to the right threads.

sweety if you dont like critics dont read it its that easy

find the ignor roselee and be happy

like i said so many times
this is a free thread
it says welcome to the beginning
not:
and that is important
welcome only to those who are ok for frostminer

Stop beeing retarded.  Its because you are in the wrong thread.
Most if this is pure fudspam, at kid level trolling.

When you get a bit older you will hopefully realize that you are making ETCs community look like a bunch of 12 year olds.

Get that everyone, do as your told. This is the dictator follow the rules even if the dictator is enriching himself with your money thread goddamnit! Rules are rules....except that one about the public ledger blockchain thing dictator can do whatever he wants with that lol!
Now get to the barber, I see you all have not received the Buterin...no more rollback until I see wall to wall Buterin cuts!!
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 11:52:55 AM

At one point i hope you realize u've made ETC look unserious as fuck... this shit looks like yobit now.

Jeezes christ kids.

Here are links:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559630.0;topicseen  <-- bitpops super censored thread. (never before seen anyone delete as many posts as this)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1567565.0    <--- not beeing massdeleted by bitpop.

That is
@bitpop
@roselee
@becoin

I suspect you are talking in the eth-thread because its unmoderated/immutable due to @bitpops mass deleting of posts in the ETC thread.

You are harming the price of BOTH coins with your endless crying and spamming, on top of making this look like yobits kindergarden.

this is a free thread
not:
and that is important

When you get a bit older you will hopefully realize that you are making ETCs community look like a bunch of 12 year olds.

Get that everyone, do as your told. This is the dictator follow the rules even if the dictator is enriching himself with your money thread goddamnit! Rules are rules....except that one about the public ledger blockchain thing dictator can do whatever he wants with that lol!
Now get to the barber, I see you all have not received the Buterin...no more rollback until I see wall to wall Buterin cuts!!

Its seemingly hard for you to understand this.
That explains enough for most of us.

Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 12:00:27 PM

Jeezes christ kids.

Here are links:

That is
@bitpop
@roselee
@becoin

this is a free thread
not:
and that is important

what make a success for any project is a freedom of everything so moderated thread is not a good idea for this project
Thanks
Mrpumpertits

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 12:02:17 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2016, 08:42:23 PM by mprep

I think there is a good chance someone will get into trouble for trying to steal a few million $ worth of crypto. This could be potentially interesting.

mod note: edited out off-topic content
frostminer

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 12:15:39 PM

I think there is a good chance someone will get into trouble for trying to steal a few million $ worth of crypto. This could be potentially interesting.

On another note my sexy username can be yours. Feel free to bid on it in the marketplace section or just let me know. These tits could be your tits Wink

This is just embarrassing now.

The original account you are cloning must have hurt you deeply.
Feeling sad for you.

Mrpumpertits

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 12:44:59 PM

On another note my sexy username can be yours. Feel free to bid on it in the marketplace section or just let me know. These tits could be your tits Wink

Feeling sad for you.

Nah, mate, i need to put food on the table for my kids and my dog has cancer and needs medicine. It's like register a domain and selling it. There is no copyright here. Deal with it. My tits are sexy and i know it  Grin
frostminer

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 01:03:00 PM

Feeling sad for you.

Nah, mate, i need to put food on the table for my kids and my dog has cancer and needs medicine. It's like register a domain and selling it. There is no copyright here. Deal with it. My tits are sexy and i know it  Grin

You dont understand.
Sinking to the level that you have to clone a userprofile to make fun of it says _EVERYTHING_ about you and your "team".

Normal people just #facepalm  .. and you actually believe you doing ETC a favor buy portraying its users like a kindergarden.
No wonder people stay away from it.

ETC could have been a massive instant success .. but seeing its being dominated by kids and chaos makes serious ppl stay away.

Mrpumpertits

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:26:50 PM

Feeling sad for you.

You dont understand.
Sinking to the level that you have to clone a userprofile to make fun of it says _EVERYTHING_ about you and your "team".

Normal people just #facepalm  .. and you actually believe you doing ETC a favor buy portraying its users like a kindergarden.

ETC could have been a massive instant success .. but seeing its being dominated by kids and chaos makes serious ppl stay away.

It's not a clone, it's a unique profile, duh.
I'm not affiliated with any coins btw.

Your tears are tasting very sweet. Why don't you call the internet-police?  Cheesy
roselee
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:27:20 PM

Amen.

Forkers tried very hard to destroy Ethereum but they couldn't.  They should move on to some other space to whine. This thread is for Ethereum.

Ethereum Classic has never been dependent in the first place. This is why there is no point to declare its independence.

The Ethereum Forked has already declared its dependence, so it should create a thread for its own.

yes
and those guy demanding someone like me has to shut up or go hate the fact that etherfork has a lot of problems

not adressing them wont make them disapear.

just imagine there are critical people like me who own ETH and are pissed off about how the leading is done.

very bad decitions made

so again
the open questions
is the hacker a insider ?
and will they do something about it ?
what about the diff bomb?
and why on earth would someone do such a reckless thing and implement it ?

whos idea was it ?

a fork is always a risk so why this diff bomb ?

and what will they do about the replay attack ?

i know  some will call this trolling but i realy would like to  get answers.

frostminer

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 01:40:36 PM

Feeling sad for you.

You dont understand.

Normal people just #facepalm  .. and you actually believe you doing ETC a favor buy portraying its users like a kindergarden.

It's not a clone, it's a unique profile, duh.
I'm not affiliated with any coins btw.

Your tears are tasting very sweet. Why don't you call the internet-police?  Cheesy

Feeble comeback.
We all know you are butthurt because of Mrpumperitis.

Thanks for letting everyone what mental stage ETC is at.

Im sure ETC will do better eventually, when some grown ups shows up.

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:48:43 PM

Amen.

Forkers tried very hard to destroy Ethereum but they couldn't.  They should move on to some other space to whine. This thread is for Ethereum.

yes
and those guy demanding someone like me has to shut up or go hate the fact that etherfork has a lot of problems

not adressing them wont make them disapear.

just imagine there are critical people like me who own ETH and are pissed off about how the leading is done.

very bad decitions made

so again
the open questions
is the hacker a insider ?
and will they do something about it ?
what about the diff bomb?
and why on earth would someone do such a reckless thing and implement it ?

whos idea was it ?

a fork is always a risk so why this diff bomb ?

and what will they do about the replay attack ?

i know  some will call this trolling but i realy would like to  get answers.

Yep to be clear I may come here and fuck with you all but that's because I'm a holder too, quite alot actually at premine sale prices so I could dump right now and still make even more profit than I have mining and trading eth. It all boils down to misleading and general shadyness, I mean I figured if your smart enough to pull off writing a programming language that runs on the blockchain, a new mining algorithm and round up millions of dollars surely you know the crypto community and the value and importance of the blockchain? Then all this DAO fuck up, then rolling back history white hats acting as individuals that are on the dev team/foundation...it shouldn't be any surprise that there are a lot of pissed off people.especially because now they seem like just straight up thieves.it's not what our community needs right now. It's too bad, it was going so good. If I offend you, sorry and fuck off. Some people get my humor some are fucking stupid so....I'll be exiting eth soon though, I have zero trust or interest in these selfish clowns anymore. But not until I see what they're tactic is on the horizon,  myself and a few cohorts too can crash markets so we will just sit patient for now and see how this plays out.
raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:49:28 PM

Coupled to some peoples want to destroy Ethereum that will only be allayed by them trying to take control of it.

Hard to understand your point... since the fork eth foundation is attacking ETC trying to destroy it. not the other way around.

are talking about ETC or ETH??? they are both ethereum.... and if you are a mETH head, for god sake dude, you need first to understand which one is the fork ...
Mrpumpertits

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:53:17 PM

The only one butthurt is you. Pumpy is a joke, no hard feelings at all. Can't even take a bit of parody, eh?
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:58:27 PM

Actually bud your totally wrong, malice is eth thing (white hat dev hackers, 51% oh I know not sanctioned officially blah blah blah shady politics) most of us are blunt fucking honest, you just don't lIke and aren't used to hearing things that don't benefit you. There is no effort to destroy eth, I hold eth. There has definitely been an effort to destroy ETC and line the devs pockets though. Your projecting your shit onto others. I find brutal honesty to be far more appealing even if I don't agree than conning people lying and being a selfish person in general. You can check my history, I don't fuck around. I'll tell you how it is make fun of you and make a totally valid point all at once. We are who we are, you prefer shills, bagholders and manipulation. I prefer honesty, preservation of what we all have built and what's best for our community. I've made my money. I don't have to play games for a few gains. Crypto is about way more than any one person's profits and I put a huge premium on that. Don't like it, get Satoshi on the horn and tell him the honest guy won't let you do your thing or something.
frostminer

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 02:04:10 PM

The only one butthurt is you. Pumpy is a joke, no hard feelings at all. Can't even take a bit of parody, eh?

Another childish answer.
Im done with you.

Please stay on topic and post in the relevant thread.

Pages: « 1 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 [523] 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 ... 1311 »
  Print  

Jump to: