Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:37:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 [1035] 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethereum: Welcome to the Beginning  (Read 2004115 times)
Icutgrass205

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

Bitcoin is today what the internet was decades ago

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:44:18 PM

Dont worry ethereum will go to the shitter soon just like all othe other worthless alts that are just copy, paste, and renamed from BTC. Idk why anyone invested in this shitcoin, you've all been duped by mr.copy and paste autism buterin

lol literally among the least of people and projects that mimic btc.
gtfo you silly btc maximalist.  Roll Eyes

How is that ether scaleability going for you? Silly eth sheep, one good attack on the eth network and say bye bye to it, and all the shit utility tokens to go with it

How's the dev community going for you in those "scaled" chains?
lol silly sheep indeed.

P2P PoW electronic cash that scales on chain=BCHSV

Ethereum= Shitcoin that wants to be electronic cash but never will be, can't scale, no miner profitability, no future. Ask Mr. Copy and Paste Buterin how the development for ether is going hahahahah

Bitcoin, a peer-to-peer electronic cash system for the world. BTC tips are greatly appreciated 35BqJwcycsLDoPrBxmxuh1e4MY7bcDPvGW
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:53:20 PM

Right now with BTC bear trend, everything is hard to predict what will be the ETH price. Hope 2019 will bring good raise for ethereum and all alt in general.
I think that the real growth of the cryptocurrency market and ETH will begin in 2020. We are waiting for not very easy times in the near future, but we must show resilience.

You are exactly right, in 2020 it is the end of the dry season because after that there will be further halving from bitcoin, I think all coins will follow the price of bitcoin in 2020 including ETH.

Craig Wright said that bitcoin will not be around by the end of 2019 Cheesy he is a funny guy.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:11:28 PM

Right now with BTC bear trend, everything is hard to predict what will be the ETH price. Hope 2019 will bring good raise for ethereum and all alt in general.
I think that the real growth of the cryptocurrency market and ETH will begin in 2020. We are waiting for not very easy times in the near future, but we must show resilience.

You are exactly right, in 2020 it is the end of the dry season because after that there will be further halving from bitcoin, I think all coins will follow the price of bitcoin in 2020 including ETH.
some things in the world wants to stop crypto currency its true
but the people wants crypto currency because people want no interference of third party in exchanging. you know what i am talking about.
crypto will going to be big in next coming years
from 2011 bitcoin is in the market and i heard a lot of news about crypto is dying its a scam but its growing more and more
i agree with you that eth price will follow the bitcoin but right now eth is down and its number three at coinmarketcap
Icutgrass205

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:26:40 PM

Craig Wright said that bitcoin will not be around by the end of 2019 Cheesy he is a funny guy.
It certainly wont be on the lightning network

Bitcoin, a peer-to-peer electronic cash system for the world. BTC tips are greatly appreciated 35BqJwcycsLDoPrBxmxuh1e4MY7bcDPvGW
IncludeBeer
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:21:08 AM

Dont worry ethereum will go to the shitter soon just like all othe other worthless alts that are just copy, paste, and renamed from BTC. Idk why anyone invested in this shitcoin, you've all been duped by mr.copy and paste autism buterin

gtfo you silly btc maximalist.  Roll Eyes

How is that ether scaleability going for you? Silly eth sheep, one good attack on the eth network and say bye bye to it, and all the shit utility tokens to go with it

lol silly sheep indeed.

Ethereum= Shitcoin that wants to be electronic cash but never will be, can't scale, no miner profitability, no future. Ask Mr. Copy and Paste Buterin how the development for ether is going hahahahah

You clearly don't even know what Eth is...cuz it sure as shit isn't meant to be "electronic cash" (hint, it's called gas for a reason).
Go educate yourself before trying to fud. Maybe you'll at least make sense then.   Cheesy Cheesy

Grow the Dividend Snek! (pm me if you have questions)
https://powh.io/?masternode=0x1f9b145fdaef2b82aef29c2f3c9b875a8b017512
Saverenergy

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:41:46 AM

If it is as you say, then in two years of a fall and a bear market by 2020, we will have prices of the middle of 2017. Not many will withstand such protracted stagnation. Changes are needed by the end of this year or by the beginning of 2019. A lot of people are waiting for this time. If this does not happen then there will be a next collapse of up to $4,000 for BTC.
Icutgrass205

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:04:56 AM

lol silly sheep indeed.

You clearly don't even know what Eth is...cuz it sure as shit isn't meant to be "electronic cash" (hint, it's called gas for a reason).
Go educate yourself before trying to fud. Maybe you'll at least make sense then.   Cheesy Cheesy
Let me break it down simply for the layman such as yourself, if bitcoin can do everything that ethereum can do as stated in the white paper, for cheaper, faster, and on a more secure network, then what is the point of ether? You got bamboozled by mr. copy and paste i wanna make a quick buck buterin. He's too busy dabbling with coke and hookers to give a shit about his dead coin

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:01:39 AM

lol silly sheep indeed.

Let me break it down simply for the layman such as yourself, if bitcoin can do everything that ethereum can do as stated in the white paper, for cheaper, faster, and on a more secure network, then what is the point of ether? You got bamboozled by mr. copy and paste i wanna make a quick buck buterin. He's too busy dabbling with coke and hookers to give a shit about his dead coin

The reason why ETH went up so much in 2017 and beginning of 2018 is due to ICOs. It was very easy to get tokens on ETH with ERC20 and hence the reason why many people needed to own ETH to invest in these ICOs.

Basically we all knew it was a bubble, similar to the DOTCOM bubble back in the 90s. And it was also fueled by greed. People heard from a friend of a friend that they doubled or tripled their money just by buying any ICO thats released and it brought in the retail market to crypto. However since many of these ICOs were complete scams, it wasn't long before it blew up.

Now the ICOs are cashing out and so are the investors who invested in ETH at the beginning of 2018, if they are still around.

jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:58:35 AM

I have one question in mind seeing the falling prices everywhere that will people have enough cash to take advantage of these lowest rices ? One thing is clear cryptocurrencies are here to stay when you look at development taken place around this market becomes clear. If I talk about myself all bags are down and don't allow even to replace some tokens even I want badly to do so.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:40:15 PM

I'm glad this thread is not filled with hatred against XRP for taking the 2nd place, probably for good this time! Grin
I'm sure many people (me included) loves both XRP and ETH, they're two different project with different aims and the market cap is not an indication of which is best... nor there should be a single "best" coin.

Personally I prefer other solutions than Ethereum, but I still support Ethereum! This is the way the community should behave and not like BCH's stupid hatred.

And he's right.... if you consider the fact he thinks of his version as the "real Bitcoin", then yes, his "real Bitcoin" probably won't be around by the end of 2019... though I personally give it a few weeks life, not 12 months. Roll Eyes
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:57:27 PM

I'm glad this thread is not filled with hatred against XRP for taking the 2nd place, probably for good this time! Grin
I'm sure many people (me included) loves both XRP and ETH, they're two different project with different aims and the market cap is not an indication of which is best... nor there should be a single "best" coin.

Personally I prefer other solutions than Ethereum, but I still support Ethereum! This is the way the community should behave and not like BCH's stupid hatred.

And he's right.... if you consider the fact he thinks of his version as the "real Bitcoin", then yes, his "real Bitcoin" probably won't be around by the end of 2019... though I personally give it a few weeks life, not 12 months. Roll Eyes

This time people are not panic like before even ETH is not showing good performance and it has more pressure than before maybe they accept the current position and happy to see it on 3rd position too. But it will get recover soon because bear trend about to get finish soon.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:03:08 PM

some things in the world wants to stop crypto currency its true
but the people wants crypto currency because people want no interference of third party in exchanging. you know what i am talking about.
crypto will going to be big in next coming years
from 2011 bitcoin is in the market and i heard a lot of news about crypto is dying its a scam but its growing more and more
i agree with you that eth price will follow the bitcoin but right now eth is down and its number three at coinmarketcap

Yeah no doubt there are many companies who don't want to see Bitcoin in market and don't want to see people using btc as payment.
But Bitcoin will be survive even crypto market is bleeding as you can see ripple holding price around $0.5, strange banks supporting XRP.
Let's see and hope so 2019 will bring some interesting twist in crypto market and prices of hidden GEMS.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 02:31:36 PM

Too many people are hoping for 2019... I think it is a good idea to start buying some eth on every dip from now on.
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:39:28 PM

Too many people are hoping for 2019... I think it is a good idea to start buying some eth on every dip from now on.

It's very risky time when we buy dip and take another dip after this nobody knows where is the bottom. This month is full of surprise big whales are dumping their coins without any bad news and that is really strange what is happening right now.
whotheff

Activity: 762
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 03:36:24 PM

It's very risky time when we buy dip and take another dip after this nobody knows where is the bottom. This month is full of surprise big whales are dumping their coins without any bad news and that is really strange what is happening right now.

Pure psychology. Strongest human instinct is self preservation.
Investing money on something which seems to die is wasting
prescious resources which can help you preserve your living state.

Waren Buffet is famous for his billions, which he gained by investing
in undervalued companies. But it took years for these to shine.
Byitself, investing fiat in crypto is essentially killing fiat and
injecting life force into crypto.

90% of the people here came abourd the crypto vessel in 2018.
They've never experienced such drop. This is something new for them.

If you came onboard in 2016, current mood would be: "Meeeh.."
But you'd be holding thousands of cheap ETH.

The only question is: How much money are you able to spend
without sacrificing your lifestyle?

When you answer yourself, just spend them on crypto and
forget it happening (just write down your keys!) Smiley

TropicalDog

Activity: 300
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:53:28 PM

Ethereum fell hardly to nearly below 0.03 BTC per ETH.
It's good time to setup buy orders and wait to buy cheap coins.
BluePowder

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:53:05 PM

We all know where the bottom is. It's at $0. There might be short term bottoms but those have broken the last few times so it's foolish to think there is some arbitrary number where the price will settle. It will settle between $1-$10 by this time next year. It's doesn't take a genius to figure this out.

ETH already dropped 90% since last year so the history is there and 99% of ethereum traffic is bogus so there is another 90% number there, when you wipe aside all the scammers and traders and shills, you can easily see there is no bottom, or rather it's in the single digits.

No asset, coin or stock or phys should be bought on the advice of idiots telling you to stock up now while the price is low, and when you read just the last 50 posts here it's not hard to spot the scumbags and the ratio of people calling this an opportunity, these are the people who know its a zero value worthless coin but are in the game in some way or other.  If you think about it, if something is good and has a use it doesn't require shills to tell you this every minute.

BluePowder

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:00:57 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2018, 05:31:12 PM by BluePowder

Hey Mr MS Paint.. how is your CDPS indicator working out ?  I guess it went powerfully the opposite way, it's only good etiquette that you return to this post and explain yourself or at least concede that it was a foolish remark.

CDPS = Circle Drawn in Paint Shop

Too bad You are not a trader  Smiley
after a sideways trend, the price is always growing and powerfully

bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:09:16 PM

Eth may not survive but the technology surely will. I'm in for the long haul to see the technology adapted by the masses worldwide. That's a 5+ years outlook and anything can happen in that timeframe from fortune to bust, and several times over. No one enjoys down periods but if you are hurting because you invested more than you can walk away from then you need to rethink your strategy. Diversification is not just a pretty buzzword and investing is not trading. Only you can determine what losses are unacceptable and plan accordingly.
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:39:26 PM

Ethereum will decrease further if the price of bitcoin doesn't have a strong bull effect this week. It's quite difficult to explain this but reality is clearer in opening our eyes.
Pages: « 1 ... 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 [1035] 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: