Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:01:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't hold Bitcoin for long time.  (Read 10695 times)
spyderbilt

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:52:30 AM

One of the way to increase amount of BTC is by doing trading, but there are will be any risk because when the prediction wrong our BTC amount will decrease, so need more skill and knowledge how to minimize the risk, like when trade on the pair BTC with altcoin, its better only for short trading and take profit between 10% to 50% and also dont forget to use stop loss. Hold BTC for long term is good for people who does not have times to trade.
if too risky with long term hold. maybe this can be one way to keep getting profit we can take 10% profit is realistic and I agree with you because a little profit may continue to run optimally.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:59:06 AM

One of the way to increase amount of BTC is by doing trading, but there are will be any risk because when the prediction wrong our BTC amount will decrease, so need more skill and knowledge how to minimize the risk, like when trade on the pair BTC with altcoin, its better only for short trading and take profit between 10% to 50% and also dont forget to use stop loss. Hold BTC for long term is good for people who does not have times to trade.
if too risky with long term hold. maybe this can be one way to keep getting profit we can take 10% profit is realistic and I agree with you because a little profit may continue to run optimally.
holding is always depend on the current price. We are all looking for profit here and we are always looking for the opportunity that is coming in our way almost everyday on crypto feild. I believe that if we can gain today, then we don't have to hold for a long term if we can already gain on the present price we don't have to wait and hold for a verry long time because we all want profit.
Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:02:18 AM

Now think you have 1 btc and you convert it into BCH. Example for 1 BTC you get 10 BCH. Rate per bch is 0.1 BTC .

After some day if Bitcoin grow up, At the same time BCH also will grow up.
If bch rate grow 1.5 btc then you will have 1.5 BTC.

This is possible, but when BCH dumps to zero because it is a scam perpetrated by fraudsters, you would then have zero BTC, zero BCH and zero USD. What then?
using Bitcoin in the short term is also very capable of generating substantial profits. so it's great to have Bitcoin for trading and any other business that can be done in the short term. such as trading is also able to be relied upon as a source of short-term profit Bitcoin. so not only in the long run to use Bitcoin.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:34:52 AM

It is true that to use capital to expand and grow, but there will have some old man like me on like to become collector, so it is actually depend on people own opinion.
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:11:53 AM

Hold is Bitcoin for long time, there is no much profit. You know why ?

Because if you only hold Bitcoin your balance will grow up only on USD rate. For example you hold 1 BTC . Current price 7500$. It's might 10k after some day. But you still have only 1 BTC.

Now think you have 1 btc and you convert it into BCH. Example for 1 BTC you get 10 BCH. Rate per bch is 0.1 BTC .

But before buy alt coin please select best coin to avoid dump.

So what you think. Hold alt coin or Bitcoin ?

All this is understandable, but you must be able to choose the right coin where you can invest your bitcoin, because otherwise you can lose most of your investment. You must have strong nerves and trader skills. You also have to have an alternative coin.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:17:37 AM

Because if you only hold Bitcoin your balance will grow up only on USD rate. For example you hold 1 BTC . Current price 7500$. It's might 10k after some day. But you still have only 1 BTC.

All this is understandable, but you must be able to choose the right coin where you can invest your bitcoin, because otherwise you can lose most of your investment. You must have strong nerves and trader skills. You also have to have an alternative coin.
Well holding is depend on the price for maybe on the limit of the person who do holding coin. I believe that we all have needs and holding is not necesary if we have daily responsibility. Maybe we have to sell if the price is already big and enoughf for us to gain a huge amount of profit.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:24:23 AM

Well holding is depend on the price for maybe on the limit of the person who do holding coin. I believe that we all have needs and holding is not necesary if we have daily responsibility. Maybe we have to sell if the price is already big and enoughf for us to gain a huge amount of profit.
Yes, you have a point but I am more confident when I'm holding bitcoin in a long-term investment. I don't care because I know to myself that bitcoin have given me such money that can't be given by the other coins, but then it's your perspective I have nothing against your opinion.

Y U MAD AT ME
Kapee

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 04:28:23 AM

To me, i will not be in hurry to sell my bitcoin if the price for bitcoin is very low. I don't see the benefit of selling at a lower price whilst i am determined to make profit from the price i bought it. I will always hodl if the price does not worth much to me.

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:31:48 AM

Correct, that's why we also needs to take of our financial needs and we are already selling when we already satisfied with our profits and sometimes we do sell because of emergency cases, people who don't have problem with money management most of the time take a full blast of profiting from this market as they can wait till the highest peak already been reached.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:33:22 AM

I do not agree, strategically holding Bitcoin is very profitable, both in the long or short term. I don't mean, of course, to last for the past half year but it lasts several years. Better look at the graph and you will understand what I'm talking about. The point is I don't agree.
Mendozaa

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:53:05 AM

I agree with you, the profits are actually less than from the altcoyins, because bitcoin will not grow exactly 10-100 times, but plus investments in bitcoin for a long time - this is much lower risks
dkkoi5

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:57:53 AM

I don't think so. I think Bitcoin is worth investing in for a long time. The value of Bitcoin is high, and its price will not rise in the short term. Bitcoin I invest in will hold it for a long time.
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:01:53 AM

I agree with you, the profits are actually less than from the altcoyins, because bitcoin will not grow exactly 10-100 times, but plus investments in bitcoin for a long time - this is much lower risks
I wonder why? I heard a lot of opinions on this issue. It is interesting to hear yours. Thanks for the answer.
realestates15

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:03:10 AM

yeah don't hold it for a long time, be just like the guy who bought a pizza for bitcoin.
maromak

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:11:35 AM

yes that's a very rational reason, but I still love long-term investments, I'll do it anyway maybe hold it for 1-1.5 years. I think that with a long term investment I can earn more money.
vcmnb5

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:11:52 AM

Maybe you are right, bitcoin cash is better than bitcoin in the future. But you don't know that all the altcoins are dependent on bitcoin to survive?
Even if Bitcoin cash has reached your expectations, I think Bitcoin has long been many times more than you expected.
I personally only look at bitcoin instead of bitcoin cash.
Wolf_Pack

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:12:07 AM

This is common sense. Your opinion is very correct. But to hold altcoin has a lot of risk. one of them is logic of pair, if bitcoin price rises then altcoin price will decrease. Because that's the logic of pair. For example BTC/ETH, if the price of btc rises because many buy btc then eth price will decrease because many sell eth to buy btc. Am I wrong?

But if you have any suggestion to buy any of altcoin, please leave a message with the reason

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
A-Self Evolving Virtual World
Built on Top of Blockchain
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
bananaohnana

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:15:06 AM

I think you are right. it is better to use capital for trading or to follow the legit ICO.
or can buy a coin that just listing on the exchange because the possibility of profit more than 100% even 1000%.
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:19:13 AM

Yes, that's a good idea, truly in altcoin you can gain more than just holding bitcoin and my suggestion is hold a potential altcoin that has a low marketcap. Surely in low marketcap you can gain more than just holding an altcoin that has a big marketcap already.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:22:36 AM

The problem you put out, everyone understands, only thing, if the Executive Board does not grow or fall, you do not have anything!
Investing altcoin will be more profitable than BTC, but not altcoin altogether!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: