Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:37:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more risky? Bitcoin or bank investment?  (Read 5975 times)
Sampson7

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:53:38 PM

I'd accept your from the Philippines in which I'm additionally as well, you see the way your discussing this low,medium,high chance venture design is only a trick sounds extremely a dumb speculation, speculation design in truth that you don't have any data where or what they doing to your cash however regardless i'd incline toward its more dangerous contributing to bitcoin than the genuine bank on the grounds that legitimate bank have no less than 2 to 1.5 % of pick up every year to what you contribute with, yet with bitcoin it is probably going to fall at any point in the near future with its fluctuating business sector adjustment.
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:55:11 PM

In fact, we all will choose bank investment because the banks thereby give us specific lazy money in exchange for our specific money. That is, we get interest from the bank. But did you see one thing? Bank investment will really keep you in comfort ?? Because bank fraud, money scam, bank robbery, if it happens, then will you get your money? Then you will be bankrupt.
And on the other hand, Bitcoin is investment and risky, but they will not happen. Rather, it is very safe. And if you get a good profit once in that. You do not have to look back.

We'll for me they're both risky, however banj is less risky than bitcoin because bank do have enough securities to protect their clients, but the only disadvantage is that they offer a very low interest in return, while bitcoin is more risky because fraud could happen anytime, lesser securities but the good thing is that there will be a better returns. So for me both of them are just the same.
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:59:53 PM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?
Well, what we need to know upon doing investment is that there will always be an associated risks that is attached on every investment we made because we are wanting to make our money grow into a much larger amount so we are risking the possibility that putting it into an investment will make your initial money grow into a larger one. For me, it is much more risky putting up an investment in terms of Bitcoin due to the fact that it is virtual because we all know that as long as it is attached on the modern technology, the risk it getting higher because it is intangible and the people you do transactions might be a real or a fake person which maybe can do bad things to obtain and get your money with no turning backs.
dool

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:19:33 PM

yes that's true and investing in bitcoin is likely to get bigger results than investing in the bank, even though the risk level is higher, I think it's comparable to what we'll get later if it works.

MeckaBit
Copper Member

Activity: 93

meckabit.com

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:28:47 PM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?

When investing with a bank the main problem is that firstly you are required to tie up your investment for a considerable amount of time(usually), the bank just want your money to trade with and then give you a small percentage and also you don't know what they are investing in.

Bitcoin is risky put has a very positive upside, I think its best to diversify into crypto related fields and do some research on funds that are offered by numerous institutions, I would consider top funds to be the best option for upside return and risk management. Besides, its likely that the bank maybe just giving your money to a fund and then taking a cut.

MECKABIT ║█║█║█║ MAKE A BET, MAKE A BIT! ║█║█║█║ MECKABIT
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰❰  PLAY FOR FREE  ❱❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SUPPORT ▲ INSTANT DEPOSITS ▲ PROMOTIONAL EVENTS
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:13:47 PM

bank and bitcoin both are risky .if you have no knowledge about bitcoin you cant be success in bitcoin.
just do proper research and then decide bitcoin risky or not ..in my opinion btc is safe for me.
For me investing in bitcoin is more risky because  the price of bitcoin is really unpredictable in the market and when we invest  in banks i am sure that our money will be really safe but our money with banks will not grow unlike on investing in bitcoin.

Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:23:02 PM

What do you guys think?
Surely I agree to you that bitcoin is more risky. It is because its price is more volatile compared to a natural currency of a nation. But, the fact that makes bank investments also risky is that banks cannot avoid being bankrupted. Nonetheless, throughout my whole financial career, I found out that all types of investments have a certain intensity of risk and its up to the investor which risk he/she will take.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:25:22 PM

Generally speaking, the risk of investing in BTC is greater! The risk of cryptocurrency is always great!

Put money in the bank can get fixed interest!

BTC prices are volatile, you can make money and be prepared to lose money!
sugarpie2018

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:27:25 PM

The One principle of investment clearly stands on its own, that's - the higher the return on an investment,  the higher the risk.

Interestingly this most stubborn and hard head investors over look this common principle and go all in into an investment with about 95% profit, forgetting that the risk of loss associated with this kind of investment is equally high as well.

This is typical of both bank and BTC investment, my advice is you just have to know how much you wish to invest.  Do not invest an amount you not ready to loss.

Just try not to be a hard head investor. Survey the market and weigh your pocket. And remember, the higher the return on an investment, the higher the risk of lost.
WellDogeo

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:33:50 PM

You need to identify two problems. If you want to be more secure then you should send a bank, but this will not bring you much profit. And if you take the risk to make a lot of profit then you should invest in bitcoin.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:33:53 PM

When it comes to investment in general, it is a risky task that we all do irrespective of the medium you pass through. whether through bank or bitcoin (cryptocurrency) but one is somehow less risky than the other. I think bitcoin investment is by far risky than bank investment. The high volatility of BTC accounts for its higher risk involved in investing in bitcoin.

organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:49:49 PM

Both have an element of risk, there is no investmnet without an element of risk., it only epends with how risky whch one is compared to the other. BTC in this case is high risk as compared o banks, but is more rewarding

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
setsuna_gray26

Activity: 245

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:58:54 PM

What do you guys think?
For me, bitcoin is much riskier than a bank, but the advantage of bitcoin is that you are the one that can handle your money, you are the one that may observe and hold it without the help of others, and also investing in bitcoin makes you earn a higher profit than investing to banks.

serverus

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:18:03 AM

It is very much risky to invest in bitcoin since its price is unstable and tends to fall sometime, your investment might loss. Unlike to bank investment they have programs that keeps your investment grow anually. Of course if your an investor, you should know the background of what you are investing with.
mingming0076

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:25:11 AM

Bitcoin and bank investment same effect if you talk about investment policy very high risk.Easy just choose the Bank that shows little interest or that bitcoin very big profit money. But for the best way to earn beautiful to invest in the bitcoin because you could earn double or triple because of huge profits.
John MURPHY

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:30:50 AM

Bitcoin and bank investment same effect if you talk about investment policy very high risk.But in bitcoin investment you can earn big even if you are invest small amount in very short time.while in the bank investment you need a big money to can avail in their investment program and you can wait year to get your investment profit sharing.
soraxas01

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:35:57 AM

Bitcoin is more risky because of its volality.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:07:07 AM

To my experiences bank investment has been more risky  banks they have the privilege of taking off our hard earned money for certain purposes but this is not in Bitcoin we get more benefits from Bitcoin  and we can get profit from Bitcoin .since Bitcoin is decentralized one and no intermediary it is safe and easy to use and saves time for transactions but this is not experienced in fiat currency . Even if we feel that Bitcoin is not risky I recommend not to invest all your earnings in Bitcoin .

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Galangeka

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:11:11 AM

I admit that investing in Bitcoin is a very risky thing, with Bitcoin's very fast price fluctuations so we can all lose. But there are many benefits that one of them is we can get a huge profit. Fantastic numbers and even a lot of people get rich after they get to know Bitcoin.
Romeotom

Activity: 817
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:13:56 AM

In my opinion bank investment small risky,but bank investment do not make profit.but bitcoin investment make huge profit.The bank investment will reduce your money.but bitcoin investment increased money your future.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: